The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST|Ep 5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 2155 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-25-17, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST|Ep 5"
You know the drill. All discussion pertaining to this week's episode remains in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the West Coast. And, no siggies, please.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Previously On Survivor..... Flowerpower1 10-25-17 1
   RE: Previously On Survivor..... Sheldor 10-25-17 2
       RE: Previously On Survivor..... michel2 10-25-17 9
           RE: Previously On Survivor..... Sheldor 10-25-17 12
 Post intro Flowerpower1 10-25-17 3
 Post RC.. Flowerpower1 10-25-17 4
   RE: Post RC.. Flowerpower1 10-25-17 5
       RE: Post RC.. michel2 10-25-17 10
           RE: Post RC.. Flowerpower1 10-26-17 15
 Pre IC.... Flowerpower1 10-25-17 6
 post IC.... Flowerpower1 10-25-17 7
   CONGRATULATIONS Michel and FlowerPo... Sheldor 10-25-17 13
       RE: CONGRATULATIONS Michel and Flow... michel2 10-25-17 14
           RE: CONGRATULATIONS Michel and Flow... Sheldor 10-26-17 16
 Next time on Survivor.... Flowerpower1 10-25-17 8
   RE: Next time on Survivor.... michel2 10-25-17 11
       RE: Next time on Survivor.... Sheldor 10-26-17 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-25-17, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Previously On Survivor....."
At the Red tribe, Jessica was betrayed, or something?

did I choose to start a relationship wth someone that I shouldn't have?

At the Levo tribe, Devon held all the power, at TC, the game turned upside down and Joe seized the opportunity making a big move and sending a hero home...

Sorry I missed the intro, I will fill it in later...
14 left, who's next

Levu night 11, see snake

Ashley at TC when Joe played the Idol for himself, it just stopped, I wasn't team alan, but I was surprised, he was a hero...he tricked us

Ashley tells him he was crazy and smart

Joe conf: I had to act to get them to vote for me, I had the idol, ...

Devon every TC is so scary

At YAWA, see Ben,,, soft serious music plays

Something exiled from the fire, a pop, it was a bamboo...it's still popping, Ben is freaking, they note that he must have PTSD

See Ben go in the ocean...Ben: there was a loud unexpected noise, marines for 3 and half years, there are things upstairs that never leavee you...other people have no idea what it is like to have people try to kill you, can't comprehend that ....for men and women that have fought for our country...

My wife and kids have saved me from my nightmares, my demones, the past will eat you a live, the future will save you, winning a million is my goal, but there is something bigger, show vets there is a life outside of all that hell, and that is what I am doing.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sheldor 1562 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-25-17, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Previously On Survivor....."
So the show *starts* with Ben's story. Pretty unlikely then that he quits or get evicted. Not likely to get the vote out right this week! That's more a of Winner quote then quitter quote!

michel2 2268 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-25-17, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Previously On Survivor....."
With the present social climate, I really don't think they would have shown us a Marine quitting. They could have faked an injury but there was no hints of that.

10-25-17, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Previously On Survivor....."
Good point michel. I just thought *if* Red went to Tribal Council it could have been a reason for voting for Ben.

I was pretty sure Yellow would struggle the most with the physical part of the Immunity Challenge but figured they might do well on the maze portion. Instead they struggled with both parts!

10-25-17, 08:16 PM (EST)
3. "Post intro "
So, there was some loud popping noises from the fire that made Ben recall "the nightmares", Lauren came down to try to comfort him but he needed to be alone.

Moving on....

Day 13....challenge beach...react to no Alan...

Feet tied together, arms bound to side, slither thru sand, push ball relay style thru course, remaining member at the end shoots 5 balls into the basket....reward: Ice coffee, and huge array of pastries plus coffee and tea to take back to camp. 2nd place, one pitcher of ice coffee

sit outs: Chrissy, Lauren

Here we go...

Desi, Roark and Jessic are first, desi is ripping it up, now ashley goes, blue in first, Roark is struggling...Jessic is close to dr mike.......Mike goes...AShley has ball over hill.....Roark is there...next Ali goes, Levu is ripping it up....Mike is struggling...Ali is going fast.....Joe is up the course...huge lead........Ali gives it to ryan...Devon already shooting for Levu, Devon looks bad at basketball....Ryan digging in...Ryan loses the ball for Soku, a giant setback for yellow, Devon has one ball in....

Ben is tearing it up now.....Now the red tribe is shooting....Ryan loses the ball again...now Cole is shooting....Devon has 2....Ryan loses the ball again, and devon gets the third ball in, Cole has one ball in, Devon with fourth, Cole with second....DEvon wins the reward...

Ryan is terrible...Cole misses again,.....Ryan finally gets it over the hill.......now they are throwing the basketball...Cloe has 4 inJp lifts up Ryan and throws him on the mat....Ryan apologizes...

Levu: new tribe new result big win

See Ryan with his head down
Yawn gets the ice coffee

Solo, goes back

Ali: ryan didn't do well in the challenge, I have been with Ryan the whole game and I need to do everything I can to have his back.

10-25-17, 08:29 PM (EST)
4. "Post RC.."
Levu day 13...bring the reward back...

We got goodies

Desi: we won the sweetest reward figuratively....

Furst abd best wub]]

,,,after tribal council last night I think we can come together as a team, we can do it
Devon: winning the reward it was so great, but made me realize how important it is to keep my mind in the game
best thing for my game would be to get rid of Joe, as far as knowledge, strategy, he scares me

Devon talks with Ashley, I am with you, want us two to stay together, I'm sticking with you because I trust you

Ash in conf: only good thing is is that I have Devon, right now Joe thinks he is finally in control...it's still 50/50, we will work on Desi, I think she'll flip because if she doesn't the next vote is going to rocks

Yellow: Ryan apologizes....thanks for cheering me on...

Ryan: RC was an absolute disaster, I lost for my tribe, at the same time I have to cater to my specific skill set, my social game, built around making people laugh, and pick me up after I lose the challenge, everyone has failure in the game, you just don't want to be voted out

Roark: I am the lone one, I want to start dev'g friendship where they feel comfortable to talk game with me...

it's definitely good to receive support from Ali, when we merge, if she is looking for number I can bring the numbers

Ali and Roark are talking, Ali says that ryan plays the best social game out there,

Ali: the hustlers were a group of losers, if I can build rapport with Roark, hopefully she will bring me in....I want to go with Roark, so next hopefully we can vote out Chrissy and then JP
Ali tells Ryan the plan

Ryan notes that my two closest allies, wouldn't work with each other, Ali and Chrissy, and I need to tread lightly not to mess this up

At Red tribe...

Lauren: Cole's eating habits are very bad, licks spoon, then scratches his crotch, Ben notices it, hoping Cole digs a hole deeper and deeper,

Jessica: I felt that Cole Mike and I were in control....seeing Cole ell secrets, Mike is paranoid of him, but Mike can keep a secret so it would help my game to form a bond with Mike

they go to the well and Mike is digging...

Mike: I am digging and digging gand if there is an idol here I am going to find that idol, he's digging, and has it

Jessica: OMG....they hug

Mike : I have been looking for the idol non stop, my kids will be so proud of me! I am okay with Jessica knowing I have it, in reality it's mine, S is only one third over, problem with going from the bottom to the top...never underestimate!

10-25-17, 08:31 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Post RC.."
With Ryan's confessional, Ali wants Chrissy out, and Chrissy wants Roark out, I could see them compromising on JP!!! Getting JP vibes! LOL

10-25-17, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Post RC.."
I really don't understand why Ryan didn't bring Ali in his alliance with Chrissy. His immediate reaction was that they'd never work together but we weren't shown anything to suggest they wouldn't.

10-26-17, 09:15 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Post RC.."
I agree, michel. They were a pair going in on the swap, with him discounting Ali when he has an association with Chrissy was not wise. He didn't have to tell her about the secret advantage, he could have played it, that they clicked and were solid.

I feel like it was a big mis-step for Ryan. Ryan could have made an enemy of someone that could be better at the social game than he is.

10-25-17, 08:41 PM (EST)
6. "Pre IC...."
Day 14, Challenge beach...

swim out to boat get 3 bags of rice, push thru hole, get to shore over balance beam, open bags get balls, maneuver over vertical maze. See COLE, when he says where someone will be "5th person" out !

Here we go...

they are off, Joe is a terrible swimmer....get rice off the boat...now squeeze the rice thru a very small round hole...Red has one thru, then yellow, blue is slowest...Soko with third bag, red has third, blue is struggling...next phase is balance beam...JP heading across beam...Lauren drops off...devon has the third bag thru....JP is across, devon making it look easy, Cole is going over, Ali and Desi are carrying it on their head....JP going again....Ben going....Levu has the lead...Ben has second one across, levu is doing the last part now....Red has the three bags across...Jp with third bag for soko

Ashley is first on the maze...

Now red starts the maze

Ashley has had a lot of time, head starts matter

JP has third ball, Chrissy goes first

Ben has the first one int he hole

Chrissy drops off the balance beam

Ashley has it in the hole

Chrissy drops again, Ali is going now

Jessica has the second ball in

Ali is close to having one in...Ali has it in

Chrissy coming back in, and Devon has second ball in

Cole is going...Desi is now on the course for Levu...

Cole wins the Immunity

Chrissy falls off the beam...Chrissy not giving up her spot...Chrissy cannot do it, see JP mad...

Desi wins for Levu, Chrissy really choked

Sorry guys

See Chrissy, then Ali, then Ryan

Roark: tonight is my first TC, but Chrissy definitely struggled in this immunity challenge, she needs to go.

Roark has the death spot...

10-25-17, 08:55 PM (EST)
7. "post IC...."
birds flying...they are bats....

Chrissy: I don't feel safe going into tonights tribal, I am going to have to go there to move forward in this game....always nervous and I feel like If I am going to play I want to play big...I believe that Roark i the next most dangerous player in this game, next to me....

See takes Roark and sits down with her....plants the seed for an all girls alliance

Roark: I want chrissy to go home

Roark agrees to her

Chrissy says I wish I could say, You are not the smartest girl here, so her plan is to plant the seed of an all girls alliance

Chrissy tells JP, he says, she has to go

She goes to Ryan...JP likes roark, but then I told him she wants an all girls alliance and then he wants to vote out Roark

Ali: I want Chrissy to go home tonight, Chrissy was the weak one

Ali and Ryan are talking, Ryan has the choice tonight, who to send home. Me and Chrissy are so tight, on the other hand me and Ali have been together the whole time. I am here to win the game, he will do what advances his game but he will break the bond with one tonight.

So Ryan is the swing vote.

Roark is sitting in the middle

Roark: have you noticed any difference on how they play the game....she says that Chrissy wouldn't get off...Ali agrees...Chrissy says she remembered turning around and saying, who wants to take this, and they said, you keep going

Ryan says he saw us trying to complete the task in the best way

Chrissy: hadn't talked any strategy with Roark, didn't want to come to TC without ...
Roark says that you never came to me except when we are going to TC

Chrissy says she didn't speak to me either, don't know why....she could have come to me as well....
Roark says she never specifically talked to me
Chrissy: I have no comment

Ryan says it only takes 3 tonight
JP: three girls here, and 2 guys, makes me uneasy sitting here
Chrissy: I don't know ...I came here suspecting it could be me, won't beat my self up over it, doing the best I can

Roark says she feels the same comfortable, she's built bonds she can base trust on

Ali says once we get here that is when you know who you can trust
Roark thinks that she is the swing
Chrissy if this is true, one of the twosomes will be broken up

Time to vote...See Ryan

Roark votes: Chrissy, next time don't come for me

Chrissy: votes Roark, I am out smarting Mrs. Smarty pants

lol

Votes:

no idol played

Chrissy
Roark
Chrissy
Roark
Roark

Blindside

Ali looks at Ryan

Good luck guys

See Chrissy

the stated goal was a stronger tribe but clearly the first step will be repair

Chanting...

10-25-17, 10:33 PM (EST)
13. "CONGRATULATIONS Michel and FlowerPower"
CONGRATULATIONS Michel and FlowerPower on getting the Roark vote out correct!

And of course FlowerPower nailed it again on the confessional analysis.

At Risk: Joe, Ashley, Roark

I didn't follow my own advice and went out on a limb with Ben!

Roark was BARELY visible in the Press Images of the 2 Challenges!

Only clue for Roark might be these screen captures from the Sneak Peek of the Reward Challenge

10-25-17, 10:47 PM (EST)
14. "RE: CONGRATULATIONS Michel and FlowerPower"
Thank you Sheldor. I'm particularly pleased to have figured out that Chrissy lied to JP about Roark wanting an all-women's alliance! She is quite a player.

10-26-17, 01:03 PM (EST)
16. "RE: CONGRATULATIONS Michel and FlowerPower"
Oh yeah. That conversation with Chrissy and Roark where they were both feeling each other out really showed Chrissy's skills as she pivoted and immediately came up with the plan to sway JP with the all women alliance story. Chrissy is quite the player!

10-25-17, 09:01 PM (EST)
8. "Next time on Survivor...."
Jiffy: tensions are high
See Ali talking to Ryan...Ryan says: You just wrote Chrissy's name down....Ali: .I thought that was what you wanted to do, I would have voted with you...
Ali: I said I wasn't going to come out and cry...crying...but, it's rough.
Jiffy: See the red tribe in the shelter, "and it all comes crashing down....
Cole at the shelter passes out, just drops. Dr. Mike, OMG, as he goes into action
Jessica: I am not ready to play this game without Cole...

10-25-17, 09:14 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
Seeing Cole passing out is weird: The conditions have been very mild, they've had plenty to eat so what gives? Pre-existing condition? Sunstroke? Luckily, he has a doctor in house.

10-26-17, 01:06 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
I do remember in Josh Wigler saying that it was extremely hot if Fiji during the pre-game interviews and first 3 days so I'm guessing heat stroke + dehydration maybe after a challenge. Yes really lucky to have Dr. Mike there!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •