The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST|Ep 4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-18-17, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST|Ep 4"
Please keep all of your comments regarding tonights episode in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the West Coast. Thank you and don't forget, no siggies, please.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Previously, on Survivor.... Flowerpower1 10-18-17 1
 RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|E... Flowerpower1 10-18-17 2
   RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|E... michel2 10-18-17 3
       RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|E... Flowerpower1 10-18-17 5
           RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|E... Sheldor 10-18-17 9
               RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|E... michel2 10-18-17 11
 Post reward challenge Flowerpower1 10-18-17 4
   RE: Post reward challenge michel2 10-18-17 6
 Pre IC.... Flowerpower1 10-18-17 7
   RE: Pre IC.... michel2 10-18-17 8
 Post TC drama... Flowerpower1 10-18-17 10
   RE: Post TC drama... michel2 10-18-17 12
       RE: Post TC drama... Sheldor 10-19-17 21
           RE: Post TC drama... michel2 10-19-17 23
 Next time on Survivor.... Flowerpower1 10-18-17 13
   RE: Next time on Survivor.... michel2 10-18-17 14
       RE: Next time on Survivor.... Flowerpower1 10-19-17 17
           RE: Next time on Survivor.... michel2 10-19-17 18
               RE: Next time on Survivor.... Sheldor 10-19-17 20
                   RE: Next time on Survivor.... CTgirl 10-19-17 22
 FlowerPower does it again! Sheldor 10-18-17 15
   RE: FlowerPower does it again! Flowerpower1 10-19-17 16
       RE: FlowerPower does it again! Sheldor 10-19-17 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-18-17, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Previously, on Survivor...."
At the hero tribe Chrissy was running the show with Ben, while eAshley and Alan were butting heads
At the Healer tribe Cole and Jessica were Loving and and sharing secrets
At the Hustler tribe Pat and Lauren went after each other and at TC, Patrick lost the battle...15 left

In the Morning...Day 9....see the challenge....Come on in

Drop your buffs

switching tribes...OMG...hand you buffs

Day nine and we were all starting to get comfortable, brand new game says Chrissy in conf.

Say hello to your new tribe mates, Jessica: Cole had red buff too

Big mix up

2 heroes with Ashley and Alan, 2 healers with Joe and Desi, and Devon

Desi says physically there is no reason we shouldn't dominate

Healers: Roark is with 2 hustlers, Ryan and Ali, then JP and Chrissy

Red tribe, 1 hero, Ben, 1 hustler Lauren with 3 healers...Jessica, Mike, Cole...

Ben: being separated from Chrissy, I will have to put some work in, my odds to move forward are real low, I am scared.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-18-17, 08:14 PM (EST)
2. "RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST|Ep 4"
Ashley and Alan are with Desi and Joe, and then Devon.
Healers are Roark, Chrissy, Ryan, Ali, JP
Hustlers: Red tribe: Ben, Jessica, Cole, Mike, Lauren

Interesting.

How well will you work together, first RC...3 members attached to braided rope, untangle, use rope to hook sled to pull it back than solve an upright puzzle. Playing for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches...Potato chips for each player, no second place, winner takes all

Ryan Roark and JP with Lauren Ben and Cole, then Alan, Ashley and Joe...strangers learn to communicate...Ben Lauren and Cole moving faster...then over and under...yellow trip win lead...Joe is doing badly, hear Desi yelling at him....yellow is through...still yellow in lead...Blue is doing the worst...JP and Ben side by side...now JP is throwing....to bring pieces...Alan Joe and Ashley are exhausted....

Ben gets the sled hooked and they pull it in....now puzzle solvers, Jessica and Dr. Mike...

JP hooks it...

Chrissy and Ali quickly trying to make up ground....Alan can't get it to hook

Alan falls short

Mike smashes Jessica's fingers

Jessica is bossy

Mike wins it...Red wins...

Alan is seen pissed

enjoy afternoon yellow

Others nothing...

Ali: now that we are all switched up you gotta perform

michel2 2252 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-18-17, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST|Ep 4"
I hope no is surprised that Ryan and Chrissy are on the same tribe. Yes, it was a possible result but I think it was 100% certain it would happen.

10-18-17, 08:27 PM (EST)
5. "RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST|Ep 4"
Probably same to have Alan and Ashley on the same tribe and Jessica and Cole....ugh

Sheldor 1546 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-18-17, 08:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST|Ep 4"
Hmm, that would take some tricky production manipulation as Ryan chose early from 3 Blue, 2 Yellow, and 3 Red buffs and drew one of the 2 Yellow buffs.

By the time Chrissy drew Lauren had chose Red, Ali chose Yellow, Desi chose Blue, Roark chose Yellow, and Jessica chose Red. That left a Blue and Yellow buff for Chrissy to choose.

10-18-17, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST|Ep 4"
Nothing a good magician wouldn't be able to pull...

And since we didn't see the wraps, the players' name may have been written on them...

10-18-17, 08:26 PM (EST)
4. "Post reward challenge"
Getting Alan vibes at this point in the show...let's see what happens.

Red tribe, day 9

Nice set up, Lauren says welcome home

Ben: first impression, encouraging that we won, 3 healers, 1 hustler and me, have to earn respect to keep my butt int he game...Cole talks....Jessica looks in her chip bag and I see the words secret advantage...so then I rolled it up until I can get a better read of it...she walks off by herself

Hear lauren say to ben in the water, Alan looks like he can be a hot head, yeah

Jessica: can block one person from voting, at the next TC, if you win immunity, must send this to someone on the losing tribe....

Jessica tells Cole and Mike....if we go to TC, I can block someones vote at TC, but if we don't have to give it to someone else

Cole gets confessional

Cole tells Ben about the secret advantage...he is telling others, maybe they will trust me more
now Cole is telling Lauren...
Lauren: supposedly Jess got an advantage in his chip bag...rather put my fate in my hands and I will be using your little secret to my advantage

Yellow: RoarK new solo, went from all healers super tight to this...
Ryan: swap brings such anxietyy but I am glad to see Chrissy, I have an in with Chrissy, see them walking and talking...he is telling her

He found an advantage on day one on the boat, she's smiling
I know what you are telling me this?
Had a good vibe
wanted to play the game with you
that is so nice
they hug
Chrissy: made me feel so loved...what was it about me, maybe he thought I looked like his mother...I am absolutely thrilled, I feel very very secure, cause now I have one more person that can help me get further int his game

Blue tribe:

gorgeous beach

Desi is talking, strongest of all the hustlers devon in the middle, I would rather work with devon as the swing vote

Ashley if there is one person I did not want, it's Alan. he's a wild card...he tells her about it, it was last chapter, even tho I don't trust him, I trust he doesn't want to go home...se a snake, they want one of the healers

Desi and Jo talking to Devon

Joe: tanks to the swap it's a whole new game, I do have an idol, Devon is the swing vote and I want him

Joe tells devon, they came to us and said they want to vote you out, Devon

Joe is saying it's a game of deceit, so he's lying to Devon to get Devon with them

Devon: I don't know if I can trust Joe, but I feel this is the first time I could be in trouble.

10-18-17, 08:29 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Post reward challenge"
No, Chrissy, it wasn't love, it was pity that pushed Ryan to give you the idol. He saw you puking and was sure you'd be going home so he wanted you to use the idol against a strong player like Ben.

Anf Joe, lies work when they are based on a bit of truth. It would have been better to be seen talking to Alan and Lauren before saying they wanted Devon out. If he's smart, the Hustler will soon uncover the truth.

10-18-17, 08:39 PM (EST)
7. "Pre IC...."
Cole and Jess go on the raft...Lauren doesn't know it's funny every time you see them it's like this....Lauren: get Dr. Mike to join us....I will use that as against them, talk to Dr. Mike about it...Lauren is talking to Mike...

Mike: Lauren says there is an advantage int he game, Cole cannot keep his mouth closed....Mike is talking to Jessica....Miek tells her that they knew about the advantage...Jessica is pissed....Cole: in my head, crap crap crap, either you or him told Lauren...Cole is telling her it was Mike...

Cole admits he mentioned it to Ben, I thought it would extend trust to him

Jessica: Cole burned me bad, he can't keep his mouth shut, he hurt me....was it me, did I choose to form a relationship with someone that would hurt me, that's what I think with cole, crying, it hurts

Challenge

See Joe...Ali, immunity

race to large crate of puzzle pieces, go through obstacles, then un lock second set of pieces, then arrange puzzle pieces so all intersections are same color...

Go...manuever through a table obstacle, hits devon in the crotch....blue is through....going under a net....Devon and Alan are taking the lead.....lRed in lead

yellow is last

red then blue....untying puzzle pieces....Lauren on the keys for red, Ashley on keys for blue, yellow has Chrissy on locks....Red first, then yellow....Ashley is doing badly...

Ashley is struggling

Chrissy is directing the puzzle from the side lines

Devon is in trouble

Red is doing well, but not right

Jessica has it...and they do....Red tribe wins

Alan is going fast now...

Yellow wins

Blue choked

It was Ashley that did badly, Alan says unbelievable

Jessica: tonight I have the opportunity to give the secret advantage the goal is to help the healers so I am going to disrupt the blue tribe as much as I can

10-18-17, 08:42 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Pre IC...."
The Levu tribe was the only one that really talked about the vote so it was kind of easy to figure they'd be going to TC.

10-18-17, 08:55 PM (EST)
10. "Post TC drama..."
Blue tribe...Devon tries to comfort them, Alan: conf. no question devon is the swing vote, whoever he goes with will come out on top...Ashley talking to devon....are you telling the truth right now, Joe told me you wanted to vote me out...Devon realizes that Joe lied to him

Devon: when Joe lied to me I felt I was being lied to by a car sales man...Joe is a snake and I don't like having snakes around...see Desi walking

spider

Desi says she saw Ashley and Devon, don't know what they said, but at the end they hugged. Joe does not feel confident, may have to play the idol, have to make sure they vote for me....

Joe in the shelter....going to tc tonight...Alan says what is your question, are we going to move forward as a strong tribe...Joe is instigating....who do you want to go home...Joe says we lost 2 challenges...I will vote for Ashley.

Ashley inconf: Joe wants to vote me out

Alan says what makes me weaker than Desi

Alan says he is not voting for Ashley, I am not voting for Desi

Desi: Joe has lost his mind...he did an idiotic move, now my name is on the chopping block and my name is coming up

Joe tells Desi: now they want me out...Desi tells him, you threw me under the bus, not you....Desi wants me to play the idol for her....Desi asks Joe to give me a name and I will write it down

Deven and Alan and Devon are deciding who to vote for, does he have an idol

Devon got the secret advantage, and he says in conf as the swing vote I have all the power in my hands.

See Joe, then Desi...

TC

Alan: off to tough start, the look on your face is disgust, got back to camp, people anxious to get Tribal started

Joe: alan told me to calm down, I threw Ashley 's name out there
Ashley says she has never been the weaker link, his actions may affect him tonight
Desi: I got thrown under the bus
Alan: my vote will go between her and Joe
Joe says that he is supporting Ashley,
Devon, interesting for you...2 healers, 2 heroes, you in the middle
Devon: My vote is based on who do I think I can move forward with
Joe: you can't penetrate the heroes, long term why would you support them
Alan says that Joe is just clawing at anything he can
Devon: every dec. I have made is what is going to further my game

Time to vote

Devon says he got something, do not open until it is time to vote....he is reading the secret advantage...It is being used against you to block your vote, that is not an advantage...time to vote...Devon is so bummed, they can vote for Devon to get out, but he cannot vote

Joe plays the HII, and he plays it for himself

Desi is sweating
Joe
Joe
Allen
Alan

Alan says good luck Ashley

All the plans you want, Survivor gods don't care

Congrats Sheldor!

10-18-17, 09:07 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Post TC drama..."
I'm a bit surprised Jessica didn't choose to block one of the Heroes' vote. For all she knew, Devon could have been with Joe and Desi...or maybe she figured Joe would cause trouble!

10-19-17, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Post TC drama..."
Jessica is my winner pick so I'm going with Jessica knew by canceling Devon's vote that would force a 2-2 tie and force Joe to flush/play his Idol for either himself or Desi.

If Joe guesses correctly that Ashley/Alan are voting for himself and he plays it on himself then Desi/Joe's votes prevail and a Hero goes home.

However if Joe played his Idol on Desi that would have insured BOTH Desi and himself are safe.
Tied: 2 Votes Joe, 2 Votes Alan
Re-Vote: Ashley=Joe, Desi=Alan
Tied: 1 Vote Joe, 1 Vote Alan
Deadlock
Rock Draw: Tied are Safe (Joe/Alan), Desi is Safe. ONLY Devon and Ashley draw Rocks!

Joe could have also kept his Idol but that would have put Desi into the Rock Draw.

10-19-17, 08:41 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Post TC drama..."
Yes, Idols and "badvantages" really mess up the vote but I think you,re giving Jessica too much credit. From what we heard, she simply wanted to help her fellow Healers. They're all doomed though because of their success and because of the cross-tribal alliances of Devon/Ashley and Chrissy/Ryan. Even Lauren and Ben seem to have aligned.

10-18-17, 09:32 PM (EST)
13. "Next time on Survivor...."
Jiffy: to win you have to get dirty
See them at a challenge
Jiffy: be ruthless,
Chrissy tells JP
Roark wants to have an all girls alliance
JP: She's gotta go
Jiffy: and have a willingness to risk it all
See Ashley and Devon:
See Joe and Desi: it's two - two
Devon to Ashley: I'm sticking with you because I trust you.
Ashley: the next vote will definitely go to rocks

Alan: I don't know where Devon came up with this thing...but everything just fell apart. But, I blame everything on that damn immunity idol. Me and Ashley discussed throwing votes on Desi but I guess I just didn't measure everything as calculated as I should have. But, I gotta give credit where credit is due and they played a heck of a game, they got me!

10-18-17, 09:53 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
Next Time, I see Ben in danger if Yawa go to TC: Cole threw him under the bus when he blamed him for telling Lauren about Jessica's advantage. I'd like to see Cole get the boot instead. He is quickly joining the ranks of the worse players ever!

In Levu, I think Devon and Ashley would be able to pull in Desi and vote out Joe if they say they don't mind creating a tie.

Contrary to Devon in Levu, it seems that Roarke won't be able to become the swing vote. Chrissy wants to work with Ryan so they'll vote together and thus keep JP and Ali safe.

10-19-17, 10:26 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
In Levu, I think Devon and Ashley would be able to pull in Desi and vote out Joe if they say they don't mind creating a tie.

Don't you think Joe could find another idol though? With out the comfort of one in his pocket, he'll be motivated.

And, I think Cole could get one on the red tribe...

10-19-17, 01:54 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
I thought that would be the first thing both did arriving in the new camps but they don't appear to be smart enough. They'll probably look for the clue first!

10-19-17, 02:03 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
Maybe it is buried near the well but the distance and/or direction from the well is different which would make it VERY difficult to find without finding the clue first and that requires searching every tree (assuming it is also painted on a tree at Red or Blue camp)

I remember Katrina in her exit interview when asked if she looked for an idol she said she did. She said I looked near the well but apparently I didn't dig deep enough. Not sure if she is saying that after seeing Joe/Cole dig it up or if someone comes to pre-jury Ponderosa and tells her where they found the idol.

CTgirl 7850 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-19-17, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
I wonder if one of them did search and possibly found it but TPTB are waiting until next week to show it.

10-18-17, 10:56 PM (EST)
15. "FlowerPower does it again!"
3 weeks in a row FlowerPower on your Confessional At Risk Analysis

At risk: Ashley, Joe, Jessica, Simone
At risk: Lauren, Patrick, Joe
At Risk: Joe, Ryan, Lauren, Jessica, Alan

This week I used your analysis to guess right!

10-19-17, 10:23 AM (EST)
16. "RE: FlowerPower does it again!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-17 AT 10:23 AM (EST)

Sheldor, you are way too kind, lol! That was a fun week.

10-19-17, 01:59 PM (EST)
19. "RE: FlowerPower does it again!"
I'm very impressed. So impressed I'm not voting until your Confessional Analysis is released!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •