The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S35|Time to Vote|Week 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

CTgirl 7842 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-09-17, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S35|Time to Vote|Week 3"
Please vote for the person you think is going home this week.

“LEVU”- HEROES TRIBE
Alan Ball
Ben Driebergen
John “JP” Hilsabeck
Chrissy Hofbeck
Ashley Nolan

“SOKO”- HEALERS TRIBE
Jessica Johnston
Roark Luskin
Cole Medders
Joe Mena
Desiree “Desi” Williams
Mike Zahalsky

“YAWA”- HUSTLERS TRIBE
Patrick Bolton
Alexandrea “Ali” Elliott
Devon Pinto
Lauren Rimmer
Ryan Ulrich

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Lauren Flowerpower1 10-10-17 1
 Cole kingfish 10-10-17 2
 Patrick CTgirl 10-11-17 3
 Joe Sheldor 10-11-17 4
 Lauren michel2 10-11-17 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower1 2109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-10-17, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Lauren"
Heroes are most likely not going to TC.

It's between Hustlers and Healers. I think the love story is the bluff, it's the red herring. And, I think we are not done with it yet.

So, that leaves the hustlers as losers this week. Lauren is a hard worker, but she's clearly anti-Patrick. But, Patrick is the life of the bro-party, and no matter how much he gets on Lauren's nerves or Ali's for that matter, he is Ali's secret alliance mate.

They also need to win challenges and Lauren doesn't seem as valuable in that regard next to Patrick.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 19914 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-17, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Cole"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-17 AT 10:54 PM (EST)

From the IC pics, the Red and blue teams seem to have the advantage, so Yellow goes to TC?

On the yellow team, the couple should be targeted, and if it were me, I'd be booting clueless Cole. It's possible the "kiss in private" clue alludes to someone spying on them? Maybe sneaky Joe? Also, Cole is doing the throwing part of the challenge, and might get the blame if they lose? Finally, I think one of the previews had Cole ratting out Joe's HI. Which could work against Joe, but also against Cole if Joe has enough time to get in the ears of the tribe while Cole and Jess are out doing their Private Kisses thing.

However, Alan, Pat and Lauren would be good boot choices if their tribes go to TC instead. I'd pick Pat over Lauren, but Lauren also fits the social problems clue.

CTgirl 7842 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-17, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Patrick"
It would make sense that Lauren would go next from the Hustlers tribe but stranger things have happened. Survivors aren't logical and Patrick has gotten a weird edit. Also partly to cover all bases!

Sheldor 1523 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-11-17, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Joe"
I'm going with FlowerPower's observation that the Title has so far always been said by someone in the losing Tribe. Also the person who said the quote was the Alternate Boot Story and the person booted (Katrina and Simone) were not featured in any preview, title, or tease.

The Title is "My Kisses are Very Private" (not "kiss in private" as kingfish wrote suspecting someone spying on Cole & Jessica). This quote was uttered by either Cole or Jessica who I think might be the Alternate Boot Story this week.

That leaves Desi, Joe, Mike, Roark as the actual boot or Cole/Jessica whoever did not say that quote.

Desi or Roark would be a TOTAL hidden boot which is possible but I think unlikely. Mike was part of the drama in Ep1 but not Ep2. So I think either Cole or Joe is probably the boot and I think Cole is probably socially closer with Desi/Roark than Joe.

michel2 2227 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-11-17, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Lauren"
Just like with Simone, this will be a boring boot.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •