The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S35| Week 3: Title and clues"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

CTgirl 7841 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-05-17, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S35| Week 3: Title and clues"
"My Kisses are Very Private"
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 CBS Press Release CTgirl 10-05-17 1
   RE: CBS Press Release Sheldor 10-05-17 2
       RE: CBS Press Release Flowerpower1 10-06-17 4
       RE: CBS Press Release CTgirl 10-06-17 5
 EW Tease Sheldor 10-05-17 3
 Just for fun... Flowerpower1 10-08-17 6
   RE: Just for fun... Sheldor 10-09-17 7
       RE: Just for fun... Sheldor 10-10-17 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-05-17, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "CBS Press Release"
ONE CASTAWAY’S ROMANTIC FEELINGS FOR A TRIBEMATE MAY CAUSE THEM TO SPILL SECRETS, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, OCT. 11

“My Kisses Are Very Private” – One castaway’s romantic feelings for another tribemate may cause them to spill secrets, and another castaway’s lack of social skills could prove to be a problem, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Oct. 11 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: L-O-V-E could spell trouble 4 a castaway if feelings interfere w/ the game @SurvivorCBS #HeroesHealersHustlers 10/11 8PM http://bit.ly/2hRjMk1

Thank you CBS for stating the obvious. Didn't we just see this in the preview? So maybe the boot clue is "another castaway's lack of social skills could prove to be a problem - Lauren?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sheldor 1520 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-05-17, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CBS Press Release"
Thanks CTgirl!

"So maybe the boot clue is "another castaway's lack of social skills could prove to be a problem - Lauren?"

...or I was thinking Patrick

Flowerpower1 2109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-06-17, 07:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CBS Press Release"
A quote from Lauren from the last episode:

I just cannot come out and say, ‘shut the hell up!’, just because I am older. I would think that they would want to stick together. It’s very tough for me, I mean, I am not a social butterfly...Being a commercial fisherman, you work alone.

I think the teasers are referring to our couple, Cole and Jessica, and Lauren. FWIW

10-06-17, 01:37 PM (EST)
5. "RE: CBS Press Release"
I thought Patrick too but he doesn't have lack of social skills - he's just too much. Lauren was shown as a loner which fits lack of social skills better. But this is CBS, since when do things have to make sense?!

10-05-17, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "EW Tease"
Survivor: Jeff Probst weighs in on latest vote-off
The host also discusses the story behind the latest challenge and previews what’s to come

DALTON ROSS@DALTONROSS
POSTED ON OCTOBER 5, 2017 AT 12:01AM EDT

http://ew.com/tv/2017/10/05/survivor-jeff-probst-heroes-healers-hustlers-episode-2/

Okay, tease us up for next week’s episode, sir!
It’s rare but every so often on Survivor, the pheromones kick into gear and love blooms.

Flowerpower1 2109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-08-17, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Just for fun..."
Documenting who says the title, what tribe they are on, and who goes to TC...

Ep 1, I'm not crazy, I'm confident ~ Alan, Heroes ~ Heroes go to TC

Ep 2, I'm a Wild Banshee ~ Patrick, Hustlers ~ Hustlers go to TC

Ep 3, My Kisses are very Private ~ Jessica, Healers ~ ???

10-09-17, 05:53 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Just for fun..."
That's interesting!

Yeah it is either Jessica or Cole saying "My Kisses Are Very Private"

10-10-17, 08:48 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Just for fun..."
Another observation...

All there quotes are about themselves and the first two (Alan and Patrick) were the Alternate Boot Story.

So is Jessica this week's Alternate Boot Story?

Roark and Desi have been very Under The Radar.

Only Joe(Idol), Mike, and Cole have been featured on the Healers

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •