The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST|Ep 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 2100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-04-17, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST|Ep 2"
"Im a Wild Banshee" ~ Please post all discussion regarding the airing of Episode 2 of HvHvH in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the West Coast. And, don't forget, no siggies please.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Previously On Survivor..... Flowerpower1 10-04-17 1
 Post intro Flowerpower1 10-04-17 2
   RE: Post intro michel2 10-04-17 7
       RE: Post intro Sheldor 10-04-17 14
 Pre-IC... Flowerpower1 10-04-17 3
 Challenge Flowerpower1 10-04-17 4
   RE: Challenge Sheldor 10-04-17 5
       RE: Challenge michel2 10-04-17 9
           RE: Challenge Sheldor 10-04-17 11
 Hustlers lose! Flowerpower1 10-04-17 6
   Simone Camp Images... Sheldor 10-04-17 13
 Next time on Survivor.... Flowerpower1 10-04-17 8
   RE: Next time on Survivor.... michel2 10-04-17 10
       RE: Next time on Survivor.... Sheldor 10-04-17 12
           RE: Next time on Survivor.... Flowerpower1 10-05-17 15
               RE: Next time on Survivor.... Sheldor 10-05-17 17
   What is it with anti-red heads on t... Flowerpower1 10-05-17 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-04-17, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Previously On Survivor....."
At the Healer tribe Joe interrogated Mike, at the Hustler tribe Patrick found his partner in crime and Ryan confessed to having super idol, Hero tribe faced TC and core 4 came together and put the 2 moms on the outs but Chrissy received Ryan's super Idol, at TC, Alan accused JP and Ashley of being a power couple and n the end the core 4 stuck together and Katrina was out and Chrissy decided to save her idol, who's next

Heroes: they never want to go to TC again....Chrissy: TC was heated and angry, great for me, all these cracks came out and glad I didn't use the super immunity ido, if my name comes up at Tc I can use it as a decoy

Alan: TC was intense, expected fists to fly, but got what I wanted so my plan worked, created suspicion and that gets you the result you want

See Asley talking to Chrissy and Ben...

Ashley: the whole spectacle Alan created shows how crazy he is, the went from good position in core 4 to creating a bad position for himself

Talking to Ashley, Ben says he believes her now...

ben: don't know who I can trust, core 4 is gone now every man for himself...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-04-17, 08:16 PM (EST)
2. "Post intro "
Hustlers day 4....camp...Ryan: we have definitely owned the Hustler mantra, we have some momentum now

See Devon and Ryan....bonding talking strategy and smiling

....we are so tight, connected with everyone but Simone, she's weird, you need to blend in and the one's that blend in escape

Simone: I can't believe I went in the water, that's awesome, I know that people think Iit's paradise, it's hot and there is no air-conditioning....peole look at me and see that I have no experience in the outdoors. Simone says that she will clean the fish. she has been playing survivor her whole life...thought I would gain everyone respect by working hard...

See Ali talking to Simone

Ali: this game is all about handling diff't personalities, I see her value at this time, this is a big step for her, pull her onto my side, don't doubt yourself, hype yourself up
I could use her, I came her to win, I could use Simone she'd be loyal to me for a long time, I could use her like putty in my hands

cut to Jessica and Cole, healers....she is spear fishing...

Cole: I think J is super cute, she just turned 30, and probably looks at me as a little kid, we do flirt a lot, maybe if I keep giving her fish she'll come over

See Mike and Joe and Desi....they are asking her about Miss Virginia. Mike is okay

Joe: Mike is still y public enemy number one, I like him but ...it's back fired on me because I can't look for the idol as much as I want, a very small window, but I can accomplish a lot of things in a small time....see him running all over the place

see Cole and J bringing the boat back
Joe still looking, finds the clue...there it is...found the clue and it's a map to the idol

raft, ocean, clue
Cole...I will trust him and give him info on th idol clue

ocean, 5 feet...he asks cole if he got it...

Cole: Joe brought me in on the clue, this is the greatest day so far, find the idol, have the power, I have been out fishing all day, so I need to find the clue

Cole tells him that is the symbol for the well...

Cole says wilderness therapy is giving me power in this game, Joe probably sees me as a really good resource right now

Joe: showing Cole was a major risk, I don't think I would have found it on my own

Joe says he will find it today, he's got it, and they run off

I feel good...no one else has it, i'm concerned because the fact that Cole knows, I might have to put a target on his back...

michel2 2218 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-17, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Post intro "
Since Joe couldn't decipher the clue, Cole should have told him that it was indeed the raft and then gone alone to the well. He wouldn't be facing the problem of voting him out with an idol.

Sheldor 1508 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-04-17, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Post intro "
Good point michel!

Cole: Yeah Joe definitely that's the raft!

10-04-17, 08:28 PM (EST)
3. "Pre-IC..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-05-17 AT 06:36 AM (EST)

JP fishing underwater, in HD
JP: in the firehouse it's fishing getting things down, provide, take it from there, never been into drama, so I f I can get some fish and take care of everyone....other nite at TC, we got called out as a power couple, we aren't dating, if we are a power couple, should get to hook up, our relationship is on the back burner, may not be talking strategy to every one....tallking to Chrissy

Chrissy: got through first TC, now I feel I can go far in this game, need to figure out who to go to end with....Chrissy is working JP....

So what I do as an actuary I analyze data and then make the best move

JP could be good in challenges but he's not that smart
Ashley is good player but I don't trust her,
Alan, after he had blow up at this point Ben is the best option for me
Ben has a lot of social charm and I can think 2 steps ahead strategically

Chrissy wooing Ben, as long as we stay together
Ben: alan and I were aligned from he gig, don't know if I can work with him

Chrissy : we could ride this out the entire way, we are in the drivers seat...

Hustlers day 5: see dEvon doing meditation and yoga on beach

Patrick gets a big crab...he's biting him...Laura asks what is wrong with you?

Patrick in cons: I am afraid of crabs...I'm a wild banshee I want to have a good time all the time, my strategy is to keep everyone having fun all the time so I don't have to worry

Lauren: Patrick is getting on my nerves, he's all around the place and he is too loud, his volume is 10 and needs to be at a 2....he's a kid...he is like a kid that you say don't touch that and he will...

Lauren continues: I am not a social butterfly, I work alone, I am trying to work with Ali, get on the same page with her...see she and Ali in the water

Lauren tells her it's hard not to get short with Patrick

Ali: how am I supposed to work with him, I feel like I am babysitting, I don't want that I am here to play for me, if people decided to vote him out, then I don't think I need him in this game anymore.

10-04-17, 08:40 PM (EST)
4. "Challenge"
Sum: Joe found the idol clue but was too dumb to figure it out so enlisted Cole to help. Cole figured it out and Joe got the idol, now Joe is contemplating how dangerous Cole is because he knows he has it, so may decide to target him.

Patrick is a hyper kid afraid of crabs and is really getting on Lauren's nerves. She tells Ali, and Ali agrees, if everyone wants to get Patrick out, she may ditch him too.

Day 6: Come on in guys

See the floating platforms, Katrina was voted out at first TC....Ryan: Chrisy don'ts know that I gave her the idol, I hope she sticks around so I can use that connection down the road

3 swim out to net ring, dive and maneuver puzzle pieces through cage, puzzle pieces, solve the puzzle, IC plus reward, the ultimate Survivor fishing kit, nets, lines luhrs, sinkers
2nd place lines and luhrs. Losers, go to TC

Joe is sitting out, Lauren sitting out

Go:

swim to net buoy, untie pieces, maneuver through cage...hustlers first, then heroes....devon is kicking a$$, Ashley came up empty....Devon quickly up for Hustlers, devon goes again....Cole is up without a bundle....JP gets bundle...
Roark with first bundle....Jesica goes down...Devon has 2nd bundle
JP has 2nd bundle
Healers are choking...
Devon has last bundle and they are swimming to puzzle
Healers have 2nd bundle, then JP has last bundle
Healers still looking for 3 rd bundle, falling way behind
Cole has it
Hustlers start working, Ali and Simone working

Alan and Chrissy for Heroes

everyone working on it, spin that so it doesn't hit any of the obstacles

a lot of trial and error, if it were easy it wouldn't be survivor

Hustlers do not have it
Chrissy and Alan doing well
healers getting momentum....and they win! OMG

I cannot believe that the press images post challenge were WRONG!!!

Clearly Ali and Simone are going to lose?

Patrick telling ali what to do
Heroes get second....

See Simone, see Ali

Cole grabs the idol
Mike kisses it
Alan goes and gets it for the heroes

Hustlers: see Patrick then Devon

Devon: In my mind Simone is the least valuable member, we saw today that she cannot really do puzzles, she doesn't fit in, Simone has to go.

10-04-17, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Challenge"
When was the last time the Press Image only went to a WINNING tribe after the Immunity challenge?

10-04-17, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Challenge"
Maybe they've caught on! This was such a boring, predictable vote that they had to do something to surprise us.

10-04-17, 09:14 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Challenge"
Yeah maybe so. Simone was not in any preview or sneak peak and hardly in the Press Images at all.

The one preview where it looked like Ali put in the winning piece and Simone raised her hand in victory and Jeff walking off was really Simone REMOVING a wrong piece and Jeff walking over to the Heroes to declare they won!

10-04-17, 08:55 PM (EST)
6. "Hustlers lose!"
I think this is the first time in the history of press images when the cameraman goes to the tribe post IC is NOT the losing tribe! Well done, EPMB!

Hustlers day 6
See 2 snakes...

we played hard, oh man! Simone says that I am really sorry, we had a lead and I choked...it makes her feel sick

Simone: as far as challenges it's easy to see that I am not strong, but clearly Patrick is getting on Lauren's nerves, easy to shope the narrative around him...

see the girls...talking about Patrick...they need to convince Devon or Ryan to vote with us

Lauren: simone is not great at challenges but at least she listens

See Patrick and Ryan
Patrick : tonight it will be simone, the boys are together, this tribe will be better without Simone,

Patrick tells Ali and she says okay
Ali: going into tonight I have options...he looks at me and I can tell he trusts me more than anyone else in this game

Ali and Ryan: talking....if we don't vote out Simone...she will eat out of our hands, is easy to control...Ryan and Ali discussing, if w e have three, you, me and Devon...we will be the three

Ryan: initially I wanted simone out but Patrick is like a new born baby, got to watch him every single second...

he and devon talk...

.Ryan: ...simone scares me, she's really smart, I want to be aligned with predictable people, who can w e trust more going forward it's scary cause in a six person tribe there is no place to hide.

TC:

Fire is gone, so are you...

Ryan: what is vibe of tribe: bonded so well together...we love each other, TC is the birthday party your mom makes you go to that you don't want to go to
Lauren: it's like a funeral, we don't want to go...
ali: how is this person that goes or stays going to benefit me and the tribe, need people on your side that you can go to
Patrick: come to this sad birthday party, I want to keep our tribe the strongest and moving forward
Ryan: there are a lot of facets, physicality, social dynamics, everyone thinks there is just one plan
Simone: this has more to do with building up a body with people you trust so that you can move together
Ali: those are the words of an alliance partner that wants to go deep
Patrick: how important is trust to you, I feel like I can trust most of the people here, not all? Meant to say all....I am talking to fast, I trust all of our group
Lauren: while patrick jokes what comes out here is more authentic...
Patrick says that he is nervous right now, uncomfortable that anyone could vote out the red head right now, I want to be here on the last day with you
Ryan: 6 days is that enough? He'd be gutted if he went home right now...
Simone: if you...this is 100% real, I come from a city, I have never been camping before but the good thing about being a hustler is that I am challenged to be here right now....send me back to the bugs, I don't want to leave?

voting

Tally

No idol played (or found)

Patrick
Simone
Simone
Simone
Simone

Simone is out! Hugs Patrick
Bye....

See Devon

Bad news is you lost a member the good news is you are the hustler tribe, when you get knocked down, you get back up...

10-04-17, 10:23 PM (EST)
13. "Simone Camp Images..."
There was only ONE single image of Simone at camp in the Press Images

Day 2 Thu 4/06/17 of Episode 2

Cam5 EST Thu 4/06/17 05:48 PM +17 Hours = Fri 4/07/17 10:43 AM

Group images of Simone at camp

Day 2 Thu 4/06/17 of Episode 2

Cam6 EST Thu 4/06/17 06:06 PM +17 Hours = Fri 4/07/17 11:01 AM

Cam6 EST Thu 4/06/17 08:44 PM +17 Hours = Fri 4/07/17 01:39 PM

I think it would have been hard to pick Simone as the boot from these images!

10-04-17, 09:03 PM (EST)
8. "Next time on Survivor...."
Jiffy: A war erupts
See Lauren and Patrick out in the water and Lauren tells him: I've never believed a red head a day in my life!
Lauren in conf: I can be a hothead...
Ryan to Devon in the shelter: Pat and Lauren hate each other
Jiffy: and, a Iine in the sand is drawn (see Cole and Jessica lying in the sand together)
hear Cole tell Jessica, Joe has the idol
Cole in conf.: Joe has all the power and I don't like that at all
Cole to Jessica: We could get rid of that threat...
Jessica in confessional: This is BIG!
Jessica kisses Cole

Simone: I was very proud of myself for playing in this game, I was able to adapt to the environment. Definitely was a milestone, thankful to connect with interesting people, but I got blindsided. My S adventure is over, I'm sad, but I am living with it....

10-04-17, 09:05 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
Nothing about the Zeroes in the previews so are they safe?

10-04-17, 10:11 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
Who are the Zeroes?
Zero confessionals?

10-05-17, 06:39 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
Zero = Hero

10-05-17, 01:42 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Next time on Survivor...."
Don't I feel stupid! Thanks FlowerPower

Yeah a bit strange to have the preview only show the Healers and the Hustlers. Immunity Challenge in the Press Images appears all physical with last part throwing bags to knock down blocks from a high platform. I would give the Heroes the best odds of winning this challenge.

10-05-17, 09:17 AM (EST)
16. "What is it with anti-red heads on this show?"
First we had Philip commenting all the time that he didn't want to be treated like the red-headed step child and now Lauren...

I've never believed a red head in my life

???

Just gonna say it right now, I LOVE redheads.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •