The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S35~Time to Vote~Week 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

CTgirl 7836 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-17, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S35~Time to Vote~Week 2"
Please vote for the person you think is going home this week.

“LEVU”- HEROES TRIBE
Alan Ball
Ben Driebergen
John “JP” Hilsabeck
Chrissy Hofbeck
Ashley Nolan

“SOKO”- HEALERS TRIBE
Jessica Johnston
Roark Luskin
Cole Medders
Joe Mena
Desiree “Desi” Williams
Mike Zahalsky

“YAWA”- HUSTLERS TRIBE
Patrick Bolton
Alexandrea “Ali” Elliott
Simone Nguyen
Devon Pinto
Lauren Rimmer
Ryan Ulrich

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Jessica michel2 10-03-17 1
 Joe Flowerpower1 10-04-17 2
 Joe coldbrewer 10-04-17 3
 Joe Sheldor 10-04-17 4
   Vote Change: Joe -> Mike Sheldor 10-04-17 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 2215 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-03-17, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Jessica"
The Press Images tell us that the Heels are going to meet Jiffy. There were no red flags for Roark and Desi. The conflict was between Mike and Joe but I doubt Mike is going anywhere while they wouldn't get rid of Joe so early. The other red flag we had was Jessica flirting with Cole. The tribe will probably want to eliminate the duo and since Cole is more useful then Jessica would be the easy vote.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Flowerpower1 2091 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-04-17, 07:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Joe"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-17 AT 07:13 AM (EST)

I agree with Michel. I think the tribe will value strength, and could spare Joe. Jessica's main objective is to fall under Cole's spell. She's expendable.

But, I do think perhaps Cole could side with the girls and I think they are onto Joe who is kind of creepy to me. He's a bit too much, too soon, and I know that Dr. Mike is onto him. He could persuade the tribe to vote with him and get rid of Joe. I know Jessica would be on board with that, and perhaps the other ladies as well. They could do it. Here's hoping. Him finding the HI could throw a wrench in this....oh well. He's creepy.

coldbrewer 254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-04-17, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Joe"
I wonder who would get the super idol? I presume someone perceived to be in danger? I think Desi might get it. Joe collateral damage?

Sheldor 1502 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-04-17, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Joe"
They often setup the story that causes the boot in the previous episode so for the Healers that would be Joe vs Mike. Then in this episode they need to setup the alternate boot options which I think is Cole/Jessica. Jeff said Dr. Mike is a person to watch this season so I'm going with Joe due to his confronting Dr. Mike last episode, and his searching for the idol this episode. Even if he finds it, Joe will probably be confident enough not to play it.

Sheldor 1502 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-04-17, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Vote Change: Joe -> Mike"
Thinking some more Joe sits out of this Reward/Immunity challenge so can't be responsible for the loss if the Healers lose. Mike and Desi are doing the country sign puzzle at the end. Desi was practically invisible in Episode 1 so I don't think she is in trouble. Roark got a good edit in Episode 1 and not seen in the previews or ads. That leaves the drama of Joe/Mike from Episode 1, the Idol hunt, and Cole/Jessica romance.

So instead of picking Joe I'm switched to Mike as the least fit male, seen looking for an idol in Episode 1, and part of the dual working on the final country sign puzzle.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •