The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S35 | Title, Tweets & Teases Ep.02 Wk.2 9/28/17 *no sources* "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheldor 1497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-29-17, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S35 | Title, Tweets & Teases Ep.02 Wk.2 9/28/17 *no sources* "
Title: "I’m a Wild Banshee"
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S35Wk02Ep02 Press Release Sheldor 09-29-17 1
   Banshee Definition Sheldor 09-29-17 3
   RE: S35Wk02Ep02 Press Release Flowerpower1 09-29-17 4
       RE: S35Wk02Ep02 Press Release Sheldor 09-29-17 5
 EW Jeff Probst Tease Sheldor 09-29-17 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-29-17, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "S35Wk02Ep02 Press Release"
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-17 AT 04:01 PM (EST)

TWO CASTAWAYS FIND A CLUE AND BEGIN SEARCHING FOR A COVETED IDOL, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, OCT. 4
http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor/releases/view?id=48585

“I’m a Wild Banshee” – Two castaways find a clue and begin searching for a coveted idol. Also, one castaway’s annoying behavior could jeopardize their game, and romance is in the air for one pair of Healers, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Oct. 4 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: 2 Castaways find a clue & begin searching for a coveted idol on @SurvivorCBS #HeroesHealersHustlers 10/4 8PM http://bit.ly/2yKJyKz

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-29-17, 04:34 PM (EST)
3. "Banshee Definition"

banshee
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/banshee

noun
1.(in Irish folklore) a spirit in the form of a wailing woman who appears to or is heard by members of a family as a sign that one of them is about to die.

Definition of banshee
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/banshee

:a female spirit in Gaelic folklore whose appearance or wailing warns a family that one of them will soon die

We heard someone screaming like a banshee.

Flowerpower1 2084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-29-17, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S35Wk02Ep02 Press Release"
LAST EDITED ON 09-30-17 AT 07:13 PM (EST)

The clues seem pretty straight forward and coordinate nicely with the preview promo....

1. 2 castaways find a clue and begin searching for a coveted idol I think this pertains to Ben and Chrissie. I had thought she would show him her idol necklace to bind him with her, but perhaps they find a clue and that binds them. Regardless, I think this clue pertains to Ben and Chrissie

2. One castaway's annoying behavior could jeopardize their game.
I think this clue is referring to our "Wild Banshee", ETA: Patrick. We see that Ali is indeed annoyed with him.

3. Romance is in the air for one pair of Healers. This is a no-brainer, and refers to Jessica and Cole.

So, I think the misdirection is Patrick, the wild banshee. He's annoying but he won't be going anywhere. Ben and Chrissie bond, is crazy Alan with them too? Trouble for JP and Ashley?

If Healers go to TC, will they target the young lovers, as a couple? I am happy it won't hopefully be a boys vs girls scenario. I think the one who seems over the top is Joe, but can the tribe afford to lose his strength?

09-29-17, 08:04 PM (EST)
5. "RE: S35Wk02Ep02 Press Release"
Andrew?

There isn't an Andrew on the cast.
I think you mean Patrick?

Though odd for a guy to call himself a banshee.
"I'm a Wild Banshee"?

09-29-17, 04:04 PM (EST)
2. "EW Jeff Probst Tease"
Survivor season 35 premiere: Jeff Probst answers burning questions
The host talks about the latest secret advantage, the new challenge twist, and more
DALTON ROSS@DALTONROSS
POSTED ON SEPTEMBER 28, 2017 AT 6:02AM EDT
http://ew.com/tv/2017/09/28/survivor-season-premiere-jeff-probst/

What can you tease for week number 2 of Survivor: Heroes v. Healers v. Hustlers?

Next week is a KILLER episode! You will get to know much more about a few of the players, there is some great underwater fishing sequences, and the search is on for the idol.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •