The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST| HvHvH|Ep1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-27-17, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST| HvHvH|Ep1"
Okay, another season of Survivor is upon us. This season the theme is Heros vs. Healers vs. Hustlers. Starting off with 3 tribes of 6. You know the drill, all commentary regarding the show tonight must remain in this thread until it has aired in it's entirety on the West Coast. No siggies, please! Have PHUN! PS. Tribe, where are you??? Michel....hoping to see the editing thread up and running by Friday, please.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Intro... Flowerpower1 09-27-17 1
   RE: Intro... michel2 09-27-17 7
 Post Intro Flowerpower1 09-27-17 2
 Is this a 2 hour premier? Flowerpower1 09-27-17 3
   RE: Is this a 2 hour premier? michel2 09-27-17 8
       RE: Is this a 2 hour premier? Flowerpower1 09-27-17 11
           RE: Is this a 2 hour premier? michel2 09-27-17 12
 Post IC.... Flowerpower1 09-27-17 4
 RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|E... Flowerpower1 09-27-17 5
 First boot = Katrina Flowerpower1 09-27-17 6
   RE: First boot = Katrina michel2 09-27-17 9
       RE: First boot = Katrina Flowerpower1 09-27-17 10
           RE: First boot = Katrina michel2 09-27-17 13
               RE: First boot = Katrina Flowerpower1 09-27-17 15
               RE: First boot = Katrina jbug 09-27-17 17
                   RE: First boot = Katrina michel2 09-28-17 24
           RE: First boot = Katrina kingfish 09-27-17 14
 RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|E... Puffy 09-27-17 16
 RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|E... jbug 09-27-17 18
 RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|E... personofinterest 09-28-17 19
   RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|E... Flowerpower1 09-28-17 20
       RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|E... personofinterest 09-28-17 21
           RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|E... Sheldor 09-28-17 22
               RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|E... michel2 09-28-17 25
       RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|E... Sheldor 09-28-17 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-27-17, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Intro..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-17 AT 11:57 PM (EST)

See scenery....Survivor is back! 18 strangers are about to begin an adventure, in the end one will remain, 39 days, 18 people, 1 survivor....

Cut to the boat, they are all there

Welcome to 35 th season of S. Clapping, fir the first time divided into 3 tribes based on positive traits based on how others see you. 1st is heroes; courage, blah blah...calls on Ben, i was in marine corps, being in armed services, you must have heard the word hero in regard to you...it's just my job. Cons: Chrissy: I definitely think I belong on hero tribe, great career, then kids then another awesome job...

Next the healers, calls on brown haired white dude, wilderness guide for underprivileged kids with addiction problems. Then Mike, dr, sex dr, and infertility...conf: Mike: wife thinks i'm crazy, kids afraid I will die, but I will prove them wrong and win....$$$Quote

Next the hustlers: calls on Ali, I am a personal assistant, whatever she needs I do....hard work ethic
Cons: skinny guy....hope they are hard workers, I'm a weakling, who wants to align with me....

Gives them their buffs

First opportunity to prove your value to your tribe

get supplies from this boat to your boat, in addition bigger reward at stake. On shore is burning urn, hear bell, paddle to shore, get there, and lift one person high enough to light torch, winner, win massive fire making kit, 2nd gets flint, losers no fire. Day one of a 39 day adventure.

This is it!

They all scramble....OMG, they are all going over board so far no plan, launching fruit like a quarter back, Ryan gets the secret advantage, super excited my hands were trembling, everybody over, Jiffy rings bell, get in your boat and start to beach....

Red is struggling to get in....healers are working together well, heroes on their tail....hustlers suck.
Healers get there first, hustlers lost at sea

hook up the boat, they are neck in neck....untie the torch, healers have torch.....yellow shirt girl is up and they get the fire! Blue is second....Red is still out to sea....still trying to figure out what show they are on! LOL

Healers get massive fire, nice job
Hero here is flint
Each tribe has map in your boat, get in and start paddling

Ali says in cone. I was pretty pissed, judging from their performance, at this point I am very nervous

See Healers first to shore, as they row in see the biggest fire we have ever sen, sets us up on the right foot, says Roark, they are bonding on the beach....
Cole is Tarzan, fun and trying not to be the tough gy, he's ripped says Jessica in confession....

They all think we have a good tribe

Joe: I wanted to be in a tribe that I could manipulate, I came out here to win, I am more strategic than anyone out here they are all my victims at this point

Blue tribe, they are making shelter....

Ashley: game on, hero cape falls off and think alliances, will get interesting, see her and JP, she likes cowboy, he seems smart and useful

Alan: I played in the NFL for 9 years, I see how they are playing,

Ben and Alan talking, Ben says you and AShley and JP, that's 4...

Alan: I've been watching ashley and JP...they are working together, but this power couple or whatever they have going on is over...

Ben: right now looking at core four, me alan, ashley and Jp then the two moms, Chrissie and Katrina. Winning is the most imp thing for this tribe. When it comes down to it we have each others backs.

Hustlers:

Sea captain bossing around

we didn't win the challenge but lets not give up, being hustlers we kick it in to gear, if we play as a team great, if not we are screwed.

Ali: My priority is to meet with group, Patrick seems cool, see what he thinks...see them talk....How do you feel about us...But I got your back if you got mine, y es

Patrick feels he can trust her, Ali
*Ali and Patrick knew each other well before the show, went to Auburn together*
Andrew is wondering who got the clue on the boat.

Ryan: I got the advantage, dying to see what it is...super excited, I'm a hustler

Immunity super idol, can be played after the votes are read....so much power, comes with a twist, only good at first tribal council, if you don't go, you have to give it to a member of the losing tribe. I have the most power in this game and nobody else has any clue whatever. Smile, smirk.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel2 2211 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-17, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Intro..."
Jiffy got into his 39 days; 1 Survivor speech before we even got an interview. Could it be that they are so boring that Jiffy is going to take even more space than ever before?

09-27-17, 08:26 PM (EST)
2. "Post Intro "
Day 2....Healers...Desi: We are in high spirits, as long as we do that in camp life, every thing will go smoothly...

Mike: My 10 year old told me to go look for the idol, so I should go look for it, biggest fear is to get voted off first, but didn't come out here to be afraid, I came out to win...

Mike is definitely a player says Joe, I have a great lie detector and Mike is not a trustworthy guy...Joe tells him that he's suspect...thinks he has the idol...we have both watch ed the game, I respect you enough that I came to you individually...
I don't trust Joe for one second, to essentially bully me into telling him that I have the idol. You don't want to have to fight perception...

Red tribe: Ryan: first impressions are crucial, Devon: I don't make a lot but it pays my rent, looks like he's looking for someone that is more strategically sound. See Ryan tell Devon about the secret advantage...
Devon: Ryan tells me he would be willing to use the idol for me....keep it a secret, I knew I could trust you....

night time at heroes

see mice...

Ashley and JP talking
Alan: I know there is something going on between Ashley and JP, right now those 2 are stronger than the rest of us...He asks if you have the idol...they say no...he asks do you want to go for a swim...I don't know if they have the idol, and I just put a target on their back if they don' t have the idol

JP says Alan is a crazy man, his drama is not worth his strength....

Alan says are we 4 strong...JP pulls his pants down..
Ashley: Alan is losing his mind, he made JP strip to serif he had the idol, Just like that I do not trust him any more, moving forward with him is over.

09-27-17, 08:38 PM (EST)
3. "Is this a 2 hour premier?"
Any one know how long the show is tonight? Just curious....

Immunity challenge

Race up cargo net, pull heavy cart and career down to bottom, where find a choice of 3 table mazes, chose which one, last tribe gets on choice, then pull cart up a higher obstacle, then do table maze with balls, and winner wins, then 2nd place doesn't go, then losers.

For immunity, S ready, they are off...attack it! hero first on their cart, carts are heavy ....adrenaline is your friend, once in release hustlers first , then hero, then healers...blue in first....choose the 3 one, red choose one, healers choose the last one @2....2 people to the top....team work to pull up the puzzle....healers are way behind....hustlers get up first....lock in the hands, chrissie and ben for a traditional maze...then white guy and Ale....then Mike and desereeHealers have first ball....Hustlers have first point...

then hero have first ball.., healers have second ball....

héros have second ball, then hustlers drop right behind them...
Healers win first immunity .

looking for one more....BenBRed wins second!....Hero tribe will go to TC!!!

Healer tribe, 2 wins in a row, hustlers, no one going home and has fire in the form of flint....
Chrissie collapses....spitting...she is laying on the ground....she's good, she says

Ryan, I found this super immunity idol, so I have to give it to a member of the losing tribe, give to a minority so they can take out a threat and change the game.

cut to commercial. I guess he will give it to Chrissie, the weak one....fyi

09-27-17, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Is this a 2 hour premier?"
Could you believe the choice of puzzles? I thought it was obvious that the ramp puzzle was the easiest yet it was left to the Heels. Why choose the labyrinth one if you can avoid it?

09-27-17, 09:32 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Is this a 2 hour premier?"
Could you believe the choice of puzzles? I thought it was obvious that the ramp puzzle was the easiest yet it was left to the Heels. Why choose the labyrinth one if you can avoid it?

They are heroes, not rocket scientists. *snicker* #idiots

09-27-17, 09:45 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Is this a 2 hour premier?"
Don't you mean Zeroes? OK, Ben has potential and Chrissy was smart to let Katrina go if she has a deal with Ben and Allan but the other four were closer to the bottom of the scale than the top.

09-27-17, 08:46 PM (EST)
4. "Post IC...."
See Levu....return...Ashley: before last night this vote was easy, Alan created a spectacle out of nothing, in less than 12 hours everything went from safe to solid four to no trust...they all say Katrina.

Alan: Ashley and JP still think I am in the core for with them...

Katrina talks to Alan...

Alan says I think they are voting me...they all think it's one of them

Katrina says they need four people to vote together...they want ashley...Katrin thinks she is with Ben, alan, Chrissie and her.

Alan and Ben talk...

Ben: If everyone had stuck to the plan then we would be fine, at TC tonight we can go with the mom squad or go with Ashley and JP, worried that ashley and JP have something going on, the 2 women are probably the weakest...

Chrissie: I was getting ready for tribal and see a package in my bag...OMG, someone has secretly chosen you to have immense power in the game, sue only once at tonight's tribal council....how lucky did I get? extremely important...clearly if it's me on the block, I will use on myself, and I will let the events play out to see If I play it and for whom....

09-27-17, 08:55 PM (EST)
5. "RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST| HvHvH|Ep1"
Night 3

going to TC....

Jiffy gives them the drill, dip it in and get fire

fire represents life, blah blah

Ben: it's exciting it's scary but that is the game we all came to play
Chrissie: immediately felt that I didn't belong with this group, thought the four physical threats would get together, she names the four

Ashley: find yourself with people you may never even meet...day 2 and half these is a commotion going on...talking about Ashley and JP....not going to back down...you can deny deny deny, it's not going to change my mind...everyone is welcome to their opinions

Chrissie: people are concerned that we had a power couple...me and JP
Alan: he wanted to tell these folks there is something more powerful than the tribe believes
Ben says let do what we have to do to keep our tribe strong and hash it out later
Alan says that everyone is throwing out names to get out katrina and chrissie
Chrissie says it feels terrible...voting me off would be losing my skills
Katrina, if we can stay honest with each other ...
Ben says we have to do some damage control one way or the other
Katrina is first voter
Chrissievotes
Ashley votes
Alan...see chrissie

Vote tally

No one plays the idol....she can play it after

Katrina
Ashley
Katrina
Katrina
first person voted out, Katrina
Chrissie does not do anything
Katrina is out

See ashley
while the vote was united, this tribe is clearly not...

09-27-17, 09:05 PM (EST)
6. "First boot = Katrina"
Katrina was too nice for this game. Blue tribe is a hot mess....I see Alan and Ben vs Ashley and JP. Chrissie is more likely to stay with Alan as well?

Next time on Survivor....

There s a new power couple
See Chrissie and Ben
Ben: I'm in.
Chrissie: Together, we can go far in this game
Jiffy: a budding romance
See the white brown hair adventure guide with Jessica, they are out on a raft together...
Dude: Jessica is super cute, I could see myself with her...
Jiffy: and a bad break up
Ali: How am I supposed to work with him, he's nuts
(see Patrick with a crab)

Katrina, It's a group with a lot of pride...proud to be an olympian, loved being out there, wish it was longer than 3 days

Everyone voted for Katrina except Katrina.

I wonder if Chrissie shows Ben the necklace to persuade him to work with her and be the new power couple?

09-27-17, 09:20 PM (EST)
9. "RE: First boot = Katrina"
I think the rules allowed Chrissy to play the idol for Katrina Am I right? If she didn't save the other mom then I'm guessing she already had a deal with Ben.

09-27-17, 09:28 PM (EST)
10. "RE: First boot = Katrina"
Hi Michel! Well, I took it that she could have played the idol for Katrina, but if she had done that, there would have been a re-vote, and it would have been her?

09-27-17, 09:46 PM (EST)
13. "RE: First boot = Katrina"
No, I think it would have simply cancelled the Katrina votes and then Ashley would have left.

09-27-17, 09:59 PM (EST)
15. "RE: First boot = Katrina"
Yes, you are probably right. Ashley would have gone. Would have enjoyed that, lol

jbug 17069 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-27-17, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: First boot = Katrina"
and there would have been an even bigger target on her

09-28-17, 07:25 PM (EST)
24. "RE: First boot = Katrina"
Well, if the 4 are truly together, the target is already on her for the next TC. If she didn't have a solid understanding with Ben and Allan then it would have been a good idea to save Katrina. It would have left her 3 against 2 and even if she had become public enemy #1, it's much easier to flip 1 person instead of 2. They could have told JP that they voted against Ashley because that's what Allan and Ben told them to do.

kingfish 19893 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-17, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: First boot = Katrina"
With that in mind, her little soliloquy about not knowing if or for whom she would play it was a kinda silly. Of course she would have played it if she received the votes, and of course she wouldn't play it for someone else if they could then turn around and boot her instead. There was no drama to that decision.

I think Michel would label this as a producer written speech. I would too.

Puffy 6678 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-17, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST| HvHvH|Ep1"
Thanks, I'll be reading the ECST all season.

jbug 17069 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-17, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST| HvHvH|Ep1"
Alan & Joe= bullies

personofinterest 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-28-17, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST| HvHvH|Ep1"
Congrats to FlowerPower and Sheldor for getting Katrina's ouster!

09-28-17, 12:00 PM (EST)
20. "RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST| HvHvH|Ep1"
Thanks POI!

I have found historically that pics of peeps that look celebratory are usually spot on!

personofinterest 276 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-28-17, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST| HvHvH|Ep1"
I voted for someone named Roark. I swear there wasn't even anyone on the episode with that name!

Sheldor 1487 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-28-17, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST| HvHvH|Ep1"
Roark got a pretty good edit. She lit the Torch for the Healers winning the big Fire Reward, she got the confessional when the Healers reached their beach talking about the tribe, and she was featured telling her tribe mates how to win the Immunity Challenge.

And yes the Super Immunity Idol note said you play it AFTER the votes are read and whoever you play it for is safe. Of course if Chrissy was thinking about saving Katrina (if she didn't need it for herself) she probably would not have voted for Katrina.

09-28-17, 07:31 PM (EST)
25. "RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST| HvHvH|Ep1"
Yes, her vote for Katrina appears to tell us that she has a deal with Ben and Allan. She isn't going home if the Zeroes go back to TC.

Sheldor 1487 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-28-17, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST| HvHvH|Ep1"
Thanks POI but all the credit for my pick goes to FlowerPower for helping me understand the Press Images!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •