The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S35 - Time to Vote:"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

CTgirl 7835 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-24-17, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S35 - Time to Vote:"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-17 AT 11:08 PM (EST)

Oops: forgot to include: Episode 1

Welcome Back!

Please vote for the person you think is going home this week.
“LEVU”- HEROES TRIBE

Alan Ball
Ben Driebergen
John “JP” Hilsabeck
Chrissy Hofbeck
Ashley Nolan
Katrina Radke

“SOKO”- HEALERS TRIBE

Jessica Johnston
Roark Luskin
Cole Medders
Joe Mena
Desiree “Desi” Williams
Mike Zahalsky

“YAWA”- HUSTLERS TRIBE

Patrick Bolton
Alexandrea “Ali” Elliott
Simone Nguyen
Devon Pinto
Lauren Rimmer
Ryan Ulrich

I am happy to post a vote thread each week but I am going to discontinue with the rules. I don't think we need them any more; there are so few of us posting. Feel free to discuss the boot here.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Lauren CTgirl 09-24-17 1
 Katrina Flowerpower1 09-25-17 2
 Roark personofinterest 09-27-17 3
 Chrissy kingfish 09-27-17 4
   Chrissy is NOT on the Healers tribe Sheldor 09-27-17 5
       RE: Chrissy is NOT on the Healers t... kingfish 09-27-17 6
 Katrina Sheldor 09-27-17 7
 Jessica 5cats 09-27-17 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CTgirl 7835 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-17, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Lauren"
I think the red tribe is the weakest and looking at the tribe photo, Lauren looks like an outsider.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Flowerpower1 2070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-25-17, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Katrina"
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-17 AT 10:00 AM (EST)

I still have some hope that the red tribe will finish in the top two, and that Ali is seen in a celebratory reach for the sky. Same hair, same bra straps as she is seen in the last part of the first challenge. ETA: Look closely in the celebratory picture, you can see there is SAWDUST in her hair, which proves it's from the first IC.

So, it has to be the blue tribe or the yellow. I'm going with blue, and Katrina seems kinda bossy and she's got a really awkward/funny laugh that's loud. Plus she is older as well.

just a guess. Thanks for posting CTgirl!

personofinterest 273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-27-17, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Roark"
I think if everything in life is her "pet peeve" then maybe she will annoy the crap out of everyone!

Although I admit that her brief bio is at least a little "I'm weird and that's that" which makes me sort of like her for now.

Let Survivor begin!

kingfish 19890 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-17, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Chrissy"
The screen shots show the flags at two tribe locations, one with a lot of fishing gear, and one with less stuff. This stuff that seems to be in addition to the stuff they grab from the ship as shown in the pic of Levu and the Healers. So presumably the third has nothing and is where the tribe that loses the first RC is assigned.

Ali, on the hustlers, seems to be celebrating an IC win, so her tribe doesn't go to TC in week one.

Katerina is shown in front of the flag of the tribe that came in second (the flag shown with the lesser amount of stuff), so maybe they too are safe from TC this week? (I'm guessing yes).

On the remaining tribe, the Healers, Chrissy seems to be the most likely candidate. Among her pet peeves are people who don't eat with a fork, and those who eat like cavemen. Island life is not for this girl.

The things that she wishes she could bring to the island are a picture of her family, a blanket, and eyebrow tweezers. So she has a problem with separation, gets cold at night, and has to pluck her eyebrows. Aside from the fact that it could get cold at night and when it storms, totally useless items that do not portend longevity on the island.

There are one or two glaring weaknesses in this series of deductions, but I'm picking Chrissy as the first to go.

Sheldor 1485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-27-17, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Chrissy is NOT on the Healers tribe"
kingfish

"On the remaining tribe, the Healers, Chrissy seems to be the most likely candidate. "

Crissy is a Hero on the tribe with Katrina

“SOKO”- HEALERS TRIBE

Jessica Johnston
Roark Luskin
Cole Medders
Joe Mena
Desiree “Desi” Williams
Mike Zahalsky

kingfish 19890 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-17, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Chrissy is NOT on the Healers tribe"
Yeah, I'll admit that that is a hole in the logic. A really big hole.

Sheldor 1485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-27-17, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Katrina"
From FlowerPower's analysis I agree Red Hustlers are probably safe.

I think it is most likely Roark or Katrina as the first boot and I just have a hunch it is Katrina.

5cats 1186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-27-17, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Jessica"
Guessing Healers lose and after watching some of the intro videos I am going with Jessica just because I had a strong distaste for her. Sounds like she has a big mouth and no filter so that could get her ousted.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •