The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cast Reveal"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel2 2195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-30-17, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cast Reveal"
CBS revealed the cast for season 35:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/photos/1007733/survivor-season-35-meet-the-cast-of-heroes-vs-healers-vs-hustlers/

I have a feeling that this place will be really quiet this time around...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cast Reveal Gray Squirrel 08-30-17 1
   RE: Cast Reveal kingfish 08-30-17 2
 RE: Cast Reveal kingfish 08-30-17 3
 RE: Cast Reveal CTgirl 08-31-17 4
 RE: Cast Reveal Brownroach 09-06-17 5
 RE: Cast Reveal Sheldor 09-06-17 6
 RE: Cast Reveal Flowerpower1 09-10-17 7
   RE: Cast Reveal kingfish 09-13-17 8
       RE: Cast Reveal michel2 09-17-17 10
 RE: Cast Reveal PepeLePew13 09-17-17 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Gray Squirrel 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-30-17, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gray%20Squirrel Click to send private message to Gray%20Squirrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cast Reveal"
I'll be watching. Never miss the show. I don't post here much, but I lurk continually during the season.

I really enjoy reading the other posters views, analysis, & humor. I usually avoid reading the Spoilers Forum until after the show has aired. The detective work that the posters do here seems to be incredibly accurate. It's really insightful to read, but I would rather enjoy the show without any previous knowledge of whats going to happen. However, after the episode has aired, the Bashers Forum & the Spoilers Forum are the 1st sections I read.

Looking forward to another great season, as I am sure you are too.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 19872 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-30-17, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cast Reveal"
Eh, these days the Survivor Spoiler detectives aren't so hot. And the true spoilers that originate from show insiders are usually pretty well indicated. I avoid those too, but even then you can't really be sure whether someone is bluffing or really has the dope. So there's still a measure of suspense no matter what they say.

But you're right, Bashers is where the real magic happens, and that's even more fun if one jumps in.

08-30-17, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Cast Reveal"
Yeah, me too. Hopefully some of the RTVW regulars will show back up. And that Tribe comes back from his sabbatical.

Looks like the regular mix of token island rats, sans repeaters, so it might be a decent season.

CTgirl 7830 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-17, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Cast Reveal"
I'm here too although I tend to be more of a lurker these days.

Brownroach 15340 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-17, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Cast Reveal"
Season 35? Feels more like Season 95.

These categories (Heroes-Healers-Hustlers) sound ridiculously arbitrary, as usual. But since they are apparently all new players, I may try to watch.

Sheldor 1456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-06-17, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Cast Reveal"
Thanks Michel!

Pretty young cast overall. Looks more like a Big Brother cast than a Survivor cast! I like that it is all New Players and I'm a fan of the 3 tribe of 6 format to start the game. Kind of a late Cast Reveal and a late start (Wed 9/27)! Normal 13 Weeks of Episodes would put the Finale on Dec 20th but they have never had a Finale on the week before Christmas. More likely the Finale will be Dec 13th and they will only have 12 weeks of Episode but probably a Double Episode.

I'll be here all season. Hopefully it won't be too quiet!

Flowerpower1 2059 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-17, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Cast Reveal"
Just starting to notice that the cast is out, thanks so much for posting, michel! Sure hope you have reconsidered with your editing thread, gawd knows what we would do without that! PUH-LEEEEEEESE reconsider!

I'm hooked on the weekly suspense and I rooting for a refreshing season with all of the newbies. And, I agree, I love the 3 tribe format as well!

Let the game begin! September 27 is in a few weeks. Time to start analyzing the video promos! Bring it!

09-13-17, 11:59 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Cast Reveal"
One thing that has been changing and is worth watching is the way they play the game.

With the previous 95 seasons (35? No way!) behind them, it's become a game of real strategy instead of haphazard blundering. Luck still plays a part as does production interference, but also;

Who is strategic yet beguiling?

Who is smart yet inoffensive?

Who understands that athleticism can work against him/her?

Who is nurturing yet cut-throat?

Who can be creative yet not off-putting in a way not yet seen in 95 seasons? (still ain't buying the 35).

And of course, quien es mas macho?

Of course, I'll be watching the beach babes. It's what I do.

And dammit, someone wake Tribe up. I need a Survivor 95 sig!

michel2 2195 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-17, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Cast Reveal"
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-17 AT 01:13 PM (EST)

The biggest problem in watching the strategy is that many now play to simply get a reinvitation. They know there is a possibility to be featured on prime time TV for 2, 3 or even 4 seasons so why play quietly to win like Danni or even Earl when you can become a star like Zeke or Cochran or Coach, etc... It's much better to make those big moves that Jiffy wants you to make than to play intelligently.

Honestly, if you want to see Survivor strategy, play it on line instead of watching this travesty.

PepeLePew13 25950 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-17, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Cast Reveal"
Reality Winner needs to be on 'Survivor' to see if she is, well, a reality (show) winner.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •