The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S34|Game Changers|Ep 5| East Coast Spoiler thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 1960 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-05-17, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S34|Game Changers|Ep 5| East Coast Spoiler thread"
Hello everyone! IT's that time of the week....please keep all comments regarding to the episode in this thread until it has a chance to air in it's entirety on the Left coast. Thanks so much, and no siggies, please!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Previously on Survivor..... Flowerpower1 04-05-17 1
 post swap, pre boston rob Flowerpower1 04-05-17 2
 Cochran is the visitor....exile is ... Flowerpower1 04-05-17 3
 Post Cochran.... Flowerpower1 04-05-17 4
   RE: Post Cochran.... AyaK 04-05-17 5
 Post IC, pre tribal drama.... Flowerpower1 04-05-17 6
   RE: Post IC, pre tribal drama.... PepeLePew13 04-05-17 7
   Sandra's exit michel2 04-05-17 9
       RE: Sandra's exit Brownroach 04-06-17 10
           RE: Sandra's exit michel2 04-06-17 11
 Can't believe Tai didn't play his i... Flowerpower1 04-05-17 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-05-17, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Previously on Survivor....."
At the tav tribe, troyzan was in the minority, at the mana tribe, Tai finds the clue to an idol and debbie lost her mind, and at the nuku tribe Aubry and JT tried to rally the troops and Sandra was leading the charge....at TC Sandra got her way again and Aubry was left in the dark, 15 left

Night 13...Aubry says nice move, I went into TC thinking Michaela was going home and they voted out JT, I am trying hard, why did you vote JT one rme? Sandra said that
Sandra is running the show, without a doubt she is running the show and she is the queen and I need to learn a thing or two....
Tai: I had a clue earlier, the water well is where the board would be, make it quick before everyone wakes up, wet the board and when you find a symbol the idol is there....see snake...ge us wetting the well....sees an anchor, bright white symbol of the anchor and has the clue, I am the luckiest guy, found the idol, last time played I changed the direction of the game, malcolm went home, this one I won't use so soon, couldn't be any happier....

RC: Mana a tuvua see nuku tribe, JT gone, wow....giving their Immunity idols back...won't be needing the idols today, drop your buffs, switching things up again...grab one, don't open it....a crazy game...reveal...Orange is Mana, Blue is Nuku...if you have nothing then without a tribe, spot in the middle...Varner is with Tai and Zeke, 3 gay men....Tryoy Michael aubry culpepper
Sandra zeke, Ozzy, Tai, Andrea, Sara....varner and Sandra in the minority

Debbie is going to exile island....will leave alone return at next Tc, will join the trie that loses a member, bad news, cannot bond with anybody....what is going through your head, as a youth I went off on my own alone, I will be okay and optimistic....

they go back to camp
Varner went from top to bottom in NY minute, I'm not scared of it but I have to get past PTSD first.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-05-17, 08:18 PM (EST)
2. "post swap, pre boston rob"
Good gracious, debbie delusional is such a waste for Boston Rob....ugh!

Mana: day 16: Michaela, Hali, Troy, Cirie, Aubry, Culpepper, Troy: when Jeff said drop the buffs, me and 5:1 on Tavua was tough, sweating bullets
Culpepper: I am in the tribe with most of the people that I do not know....Sierra, Cirie, But Troy, he played with my wife Monica, and we are the only 2 men on the tribe....they are talking....Troy said he doesn't want to be bamboozled by women again, he's sticking with Culpepper

Varner: you can see they are all together, Sandra is really scared...she says once she gets her feet wet she will be running the show again in 2 days. Zee and Ozzy talking, Zeke: we need to get Sandra out as soon as possible....Ozzy and Zeke talking need to blindside them just in case there is an idol....no one has ever gotten out Sandra...Andrea: Tai is the perfect decoy, he is good at finding idols, he's sneaky, even though we are targeting Sandra it would make sense to seem like we are getting rid of Tai
Zee: on the one hand, Tai is the name we are giving Sandra and Varner, if Tai finds out it ould be trouble because Zeke says he's known for flipping

Tai: they could blindside me, they say sandra so I want to find the other idol....we have the same well, the same clue, it might work here....here comes ozzy up on him....Tai is digging and finds it....holy cow I know for sure it's another doc, Survivor gods look after me this season, lots of flexibility, with 2 idols, I am less paranoid, he's hiding the other idol...

See Debbie going to exile island, debbie: i'm going to the worst position, I will be exiled on a ship!
Welcome to exile island, not some hellhole where I have to starve, it's a yacht and I am the luckiest girl in history, this boat is fully stocked with food wine and desert, game changer in my favor, she's pigging out and dancing, never in their wildest imagination that this is what happened to me, nobody is expecting that I got treated like the queen, no tribe this is a tribe of debbie, now she sees a boat coming, what's going on now....it's cochran....OMG! hope it's okay if I join you.....WHAT it's Cochran, NOT Boston Rob!!!

04-05-17, 08:27 PM (EST)
3. "Cochran is the visitor....exile is a yacht!"
Cochran, OMG, what are you doing here? Debbie: on top of exile being so different, I've met presidents but to meet cochran, was such a privilege. I am here as part of your exile experience, an objective 3rd party....my role is to provide guidance, she claims to be an expert in everything...DEbbie says that she is feeling extremely secure...any fears reservations. NO, I don't One of her fall flaws is over confidence, Cochran says that this is poisonous in this game...is there any tension with anyone, Brad Culpepper...he seemed like kind of a hothead...would internalize it...wallow your pride and pander to peoples egos and that will win you the game...this may have been the biggest benefit of my game...he gives her an advantage option....Debbie is crying....hugging him....this could be a game changing moment for you....he's crying....soon be joining a new tribe choose the advantage that will help you the most.....makiing a fake idol, an extra vote, or tribe challenge advantage...she took the extra vote, a certainty, one complete reliable person that is voting with me, vote early vote often...Cochran tells her she is going to do great, move forward with this mindset, she actually has the potential to do well.....see him go.

04-05-17, 08:39 PM (EST)
4. "Post Cochran...."
Varner and Zeke are talking, I have played twice and never made the jury, Zeke likes him a lot even though we are going to vote out Sandra, I see him as a trusted person that I could work with going forward, ....tells him he's not going home, trying to tell him about Tai, he's too dangerous....Varner, Zeke and I lay on the beach in 5 minutes, me and Sandra are not on the bottom anymore, I am down 100%, I don't know if I trust him completely but at this point I have no choice....see Varner and Sandra: Zeke says he wants Tai out. Sandra says as long as it's not me, they won't Tai, it
s not adding up, it would make sense to vote out me or varner, if they think I am not going to take control of the situation, they don't know the queen....

Come on in...

dive into water, race thru monkey bars, puzzle pieces into sled, drag to finish, solve barrels puzzle...

go....Ozzy diving off, over the monkey bars....culpepper starts across....they got their bathing suits....mana working efficiently, Sandra is taking a long time....michaela is across, mana is thru the money bars....culpepper and Sierra living pieces, mana working on second set of pieces, nuku working slower...lead is evaporating....nuku is way behind imo....nothing easy about thisculpeppers tribe is smoking them......here comes nuku.....sirra, aubry curie solving puzzle, and now coming down to puzzle...Zeke, SanMona has it....they win, Sierra jumps on Brad....
See Sandra, see ozzy, tai.....see Ozzy, Varner: I hated that immunity challenge every second of it, but tai is going home tonight unless tai pulls out an idol, but I am hoping that is not the case.

AyaK 10415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-05-17, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Post Cochran...."
Varner said he was going to soil himself if Tai pulled out an idol last time -- and Tai did. Doesn't he ever learn?

04-05-17, 08:55 PM (EST)
6. "Post IC, pre tribal drama...."
Nuku, day 16....see the tribe, see Andrea, Ozzy, Varner...they are all sad...that sucks, Zeke, the IC was a butt kicker, had our tussles handed to us, now our opportunity to get Sandra out, as long s they think that it's tai, we should abe good....Sandra: of all 3 times I have played, I feel like this is something that could go wrong, assess the situation and work my magic....Sandra is talking about debbie, tai, and aubry, they could say that they are not best of friends, they shared that season together, stick with what you know...I will let you all know who is going at you, every body loves you know, Sara: the reason sandra has won twice, is because she doesn't come off as a threat, she's calm, she starts to suck you in...everyone is voting Sandra says Ozzy to sara and andrea, he does agree with what Sandra is saying, those three, tai is all over the place. see the shark

See Tai, and then see Andrea and Zeke talking. Tai is nervous, Ozzy and Sandra it's not the way I think they make me nervous when they walk away...Sandra is telling them that they are all voting for Sandra...Tai says Sandra has won twice so we have to take her down, I can't get paranoid, i can't get too nervous...
Sandra: coming into this game I know I had the biggest target on my back, make sure that Tai is enemy number one and I will twist it around and he will go home.

going to TC:

Debbie is going them. Andrea says it's all about getting rid of big threats, but Ozzy there isn't anyone here who isn't a threat...it's a constant debate...it's been 16 days Jeff but I think this is it for me...no one has talked strategy to me...I haven't heard any names, they consider me a big player. Tai, you were watching Sandra, so you think Sandra is going home tonight, he's worried, I took out malcolm, made a game changer move...I am paranoid, big names like Sanra and Ozzy, i'm paranoid.
Sara: I have heard a few names, and coming into tribal some of us are still open....Tai said that other name is brought up so now who knows...Sandra, as long as it ain't me, I'll vote with you tai...Tai is whispering...Sandra said he's voting for Ozzy...I'm just keeping the tradition of voting out the biggest threat....the rest of them are saying vote out Tai....Sandra is laughing...Tai, who do you trust in this game...? Zee says how can I vote with you if I don't know who you trust in the game, you run off and look for the idol all the time...Varner says can we just vote...

Varner:
Sandra votes Tai
the queen stays queen adios
Vote tally:

Tai doesn't play his idol

Tai
Tai
Sandra
Sandra
Sandra
Sandra

Sandra is out...I wish you guys luck, you guys knock it out....for the first time in 94 days in Survivor, the tribe has spoken....they all clap for her....good luck....

She left with class

Once again I have no idea of what happened and I am starting to get used to it....good night.

PepeLePew13 25924 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-17, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Post IC, pre tribal drama...."
Still the greatest, imho. She did well to last even this long when she had a target on her back the whole game.

michel2 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-05-17, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Sandra's exit"
As much as I was hoping she'd stay, I must say that I enjoyed seeing Sandra's exit. I think it was the classiest we've ever seen. The way they applauded her and her words were just perfect. Even Probst did his part nicely, underlining her accomplishments and hesitating just long enough for us to take in this moment.

Brownroach 15288 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-17, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Sandra's exit"
I only saw from the end of the immunity challenge through tribal council. I was really hoping Sandra would, against all odds, pull out win #3. Well, can't say she didn't try.

michel2 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-06-17, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Sandra's exit"
The weirdest thing is that I think they would have been better off voting out Tai. Zeke and Ozzy especially.

04-05-17, 09:03 PM (EST)
8. "Can't believe Tai didn't play his idol...."
They will totally vote out Tai next, then he will play his idol, then I could see Ozzy going because Tai will vote him out?....predictable.

Mana reaches their breaking point: see Cirie, Aubry and Culpepper all crying.
Aubry: this game is hard
Alliances implode
Sara: I'm irate right now, Andrea: Me too!
and varner sees an opening, says to Sara: Ozzy's got to go....in confessional: I've got to throw the shade on somebody else:
Sara: It might be time to cut Ozzy's throat
Jeff finally got to snuff my torch but I think I did pretty well for 16 days, but there will never be another 2 time winner, so I will always be the queen, I don't want to get teary because Survivor has let me live the way I live and I will always be grateful...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •