The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"So I do have spoilers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Outsider32 584 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-01-17, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"So I do have spoilers"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-17 AT 02:05 PM (EST)

I have been rather quiet this time so far as I did not go back watching until last week(once the BMC was gone) and furthermore, I have watched the next day because I have been very busy. I happen to know spoilers as well and it's played into why there is no editing analysis this year.

A poster named Survivors United on Sucks has a thread titled "The source awakens" and he has confirmed a final three that has been rumored to be floating around as well as list the pre-merge boots which so far have been spot on.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: So I do have spoilers Outsider32 04-01-17 1
   Boot alerts Outsider32 04-19-17 5
       RE: Boot alerts Brownroach 04-19-17 6
           RE: Boot alerts newsomewayne 04-25-17 7
           RE: Boot alerts Outsider32 05-11-17 8
 RE: So I do have spoilers PepeLePew13 04-03-17 2
   RE: So I do have spoilers Outsider32 04-05-17 3
       RE: So I do have spoilers PepeLePew13 04-06-17 4
 RE: So I do have spoilers Outsider32 05-11-17 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-01-17, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: So I do have spoilers"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-17 AT 02:14 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-01-17 AT 02:12PM (EST)

http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/130294/The-Source-Awakens

I forgot the way to highlight so don't scroll down if you don't want to know.

Final Three....
Brad, Sarah, and Troyzan........Troyzan the goat, Brad the villain.

And the next two to go:
Sandra
Varner

He has yet to announce the merge boots(if he does)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-19-17, 07:58 PM (EST)
5. "Boot alerts"
He has Hali and Ozzy as the first two merge boots tonight.

Brownroach 15309 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-19-17, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Boot alerts"
If you insist on bumping this thread, why can't you just say that more boots have been spoiled and include a link so that if people want to see who they are, they can click the link at will. A number of people on this forum don't want to have to accidentally read this stuff.

newsomewayne 9340 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-17, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Boot alerts"
XI. KEEP "SPOILERS" IN THE SPOILERS FORUMS... OR OTHERWISE CLEARLY MARKED
Much of the discussion in this community revolves around "spoilers" -- known upcoming events in one of the TV shows that the discussion forums follow. However, some of the members of the RealityTVWorld.com community prefer to enjoy these shows without knowing about the upcoming events until they are broadcast. Therefore, for certain shows, we have created a special forum dedicated to spoilers (such as the "Survivor Spoilers Forum"). For those shows with a spoilers forum, please limit discussion of spoilers to that forum and do not post spoilers, or links to spoilers, in other forums. For those shows without a dedicated spoilers forum, we ask that you clearly indicate in the subject line of your post that the topic contains spoiler information and ensure that no spoiler content is revealed within the first 200 characters of your message body (since this text may also appear on the forum's topic listing page.)

This is in the Spoilers Forum and the title of the post is "So I Do Have Spoilers". What did you expect to find in here? Cupcake recipes?

Tebow Time is over. We prefer to win games in the 1st quarter.
Trade managed by GM Agman, 2012

05-11-17, 11:44 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Boot alerts"
There is a link. Click on it and you will get all the information you need.

PepeLePew13 25942 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-17, 07:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: So I do have spoilers"
When you're posting that someone else has posted spoilers and you're bringing it over here, it's not correct to say that *you* have spoilers.

04-05-17, 10:24 PM (EST)
3. "RE: So I do have spoilers"
I posted the link to a spoilerist that does not post here. I don't know what you mean, I said I have spoilers. None of the spoilers I posted have ever been originally from me. This is the third time I have brought a major spoiler here and third in four seasons. I see a lot of crazy bootlists posted on Sucks but I never believe them because the poster's names make no sense. After Caleb, Malcom, and JT left one after another(and now Sandra), I decided to bring it to attention here.

PepeLePew13 25942 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-17, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: So I do have spoilers"
Just say in the title something like "SurvivorUnited's Spoilers" instead of making it all about you by saying that "you" do have spoilers. Big difference, and that's how everyone else does it.

05-11-17, 11:54 AM (EST)
9. "RE: So I do have spoilers"
If anyone has seen the thread, so far this bootlist has been right. However, SU is only revealing the boots prior to the next episode they are voted out in.

Given the edit, I'm going to assume Michaela is next. I have not been on here to update regularly because I'm not as invested as I used to. I have not even listened to the podcasts this season.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •