The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who is the mystery Visitor"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 1960 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-31-17, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who is the mystery Visitor"
Let's figure this out! Someone goes to exile island and is payed a visit by a former Survivor.....who could it be?

1. First of all, I think only a winner would be impactful or in a position to offer any kind of advice.

2. If it's a winner, who are the candidates? (Won't be Tony/JT/Sandra)
Seriously doubt it would be Heidek, doubtful that it's Tina, Vecepia: no. Amber: doubtful, Danni Boatwright?, Todd, Bob Crowley, Natalie White, Fabio, Sophie, Denise, Natalie

Possible Candidates: Hatch, Jenna?, Boston Rob, Tom, Aras, Yul, Earl, Parvati, Kim, Cochran, Tyson, Jeremy, Mike Holloway.

3. If it's not a winner, who? Terry Dietz, RussHell?

Frankly, I think it could be Hatch? Boston Rob? Yup? Tyson? Terry?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who is the mystery Visitor Corvis7 03-31-17 1
   RE: Who is the mystery Visitor michel2 03-31-17 2
       RE: Who is the mystery Visitor Flowerpower1 03-31-17 3
   RE: Who is the mystery Visitor Sheldor 03-31-17 4
       RE: Who is the mystery Visitor Outsider32 04-01-17 6
           RE: Who is the mystery Visitor Outsider32 04-01-17 7
           RE: Who is the mystery Visitor CTgirl 04-02-17 8
 RE: Who is the mystery Visitor CTgirl 04-01-17 5
   RE: Who is the mystery Visitor PepeLePew13 04-03-17 9
   RE: Who is the mystery Visitor Sheldor 04-03-17 10
       RE: Who is the mystery Visitor Brownroach 04-03-17 11
           RE: Who is the mystery Visitor Flowerpower1 04-05-17 12
               RE: Who is the mystery Visitor Sheldor 04-05-17 13
 RE: Who is the mystery Visitor RachelOH1 04-07-17 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Corvis7 99 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-31-17, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis7 Click to send private message to Corvis7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who is the mystery Visitor"
The producers love Boston Rob...
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel2 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-31-17, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who is the mystery Visitor"
and since we all know that there are the Boston Rob rules I guess they'll want him as coach.

03-31-17, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who is the mystery Visitor"
"coach"....yup, I thought about him too since he was so good at exile island. Well, perhaps exile island yoga.

Sheldor 1344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-31-17, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who is the mystery Visitor"
Corvis7 wrote: "The producers love Boston Rob..."

Especially EXECUTIVE Producer Jeff Probst!

And isn't Tribephyl's post of Boston Rob's daughters wearing all 4 colored buffs from this season pretty compelling evidence that the Visitor is in fact Boston Rob?

Outsider32 581 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-01-17, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who is the mystery Visitor"
Caleb had made a tweet that he would be back after he was voted out on screen(according to a Sucks post). I'll get the link to the post soon as I don't read his social media. It was implied maybe he was talking about coming back for a third season or Big Brother All-Stars. He said he's not going to name spoilers, just that he will be back.

So it could be him and Tai is exiled?

My other theory is Andrea is exiled and Phillip shows up.

I don't consider these spoilers btw as there is nothing conclusive it is him coming back.

Outsider32 581 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-01-17, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who is the mystery Visitor"
Well nvm now, just saw the post below.

CTgirl 7802 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-02-17, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who is the mystery Visitor"
There is some game show called Candy Crush Saga (I think) that is premiering with Survivor and Big Brother contestants. Caleb will be on that.

CTgirl 7802 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-17, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who is the mystery Visitor"
Boston Rob tweeted out this morning to confirm that he is the one returning to Survivor this week!

"Officially got the okay to let you all know that Yes I will be returning to @survivorcbs this week Be sure to tune in to @CBS this Wednesday"

PepeLePew13 25929 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-17, 07:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who is the mystery Visitor"
Yeah I figured out that it was BRob last week when I checked his twitter feed and saw he had a three-week gap in June, which just so happened to be during the filming period for this season. He was quite active before and after that three-week gap.

04-03-17, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who is the mystery Visitor"
Most likely true but that Tweet by Boston Rob was made on April 1, 2017 (April Fool's Day in the U.S.)

Brownroach 15288 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-17, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Who is the mystery Visitor"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-17 AT 00:49 AM (EST)

Nice catch, Sheldor. And since when does anyone "get the okay" from producers to reveal anything about the show, never mind a surprise appearance? Though I suppose they really don't care anymore...

04-05-17, 07:33 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Who is the mystery Visitor"
Boston Rob.....YAY!

04-05-17, 11:40 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Who is the mystery Visitor"
LAST EDITED ON 04-05-17 AT 12:05 PM (EST)

Not that Survivor is fair...

It would seem most fair for the Former Player/Winner to have never played with any player this season.

Winners that have not played with any players this season:

Richard Hatch
Ethan Zohn
Vecepia Towery
Brian Heidik
Jenna Morasca
Amber Brkich
Chris Daugherty
Tom Westman
Danni Boatwright
Earl Cole
Todd Herzog
Bob Crowley
Natalie White
Jud "Fabio" Birza
Natalie Anderson

Also...

• Jud "Fabio" Birza was a guest on People PEN Fan Forum Survivor
  • Mike Holloway was a guest on YouTube SurvivorOnCBS: Beyond The Buff (but of course Mike played with Sierra and Hali)
  • Natalie Anderson was a last minute cut from Game Changers

•   Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

RachelOH1 45 desperate attention whore postings
    DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-07-17, 11:18 PM (EST)
    Click to EMail RachelOH1 Click to send private message to RachelOH1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
    14. "RE: Who is the mystery Visitor"
    I would love it if they keep bringing a different "mystery visitor" every week to Exile! That would explain Boston Rob's buffs on his daughters! ;) I suppose that will take too much time out of the episode... but I like that idea!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
    about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •