The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S34|Time to Vote - episode 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

CTgirl 7784 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-20-17, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S34|Time to Vote - episode 3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-17 AT 12:05 PM (EST)

Survivor Time to Vote
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

******************** The DAWS********************

Cast your vote for the Survivor you think is going home tonight:
If anyone has a list of each new tribe and posts it, I will update it here but I can't find a list and don't have time to figure it out.*Thanks Sheldor!

Nu-Mana
Brad
Debbie
Hali
Sierra
Tai

Nu-Nuku
Aubry
JT
Malcolm
Michaela
Sandra
Varner

Tavua
Andrea
Cirie
Ozzy
Sarah
Troyzan
Zeke

********************The Rules********************

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit in the subject heading where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, "pick a name." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot episode: "name picked & pick a name 2." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.
This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on ("challenge winner, HII details, twists, any nonsense you have noted from the previous episode") should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3 & pick a name 4" if you think it will be a two-boot episode.

3. This is not a discussion thread, it's not, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places here to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread. But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post; we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.

Unless they are pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Play Fair, Be Nice and Have Phun

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Sandra kingfish 03-20-17 1
 Sandra michel2 03-22-17 2
 Malcolm coldbrewer 03-22-17 3
 Malcolm Corvis7 03-22-17 4
 Malcolm Sheldor 03-22-17 5
  Malcolm CTgirl 03-22-17 6
 Malcolm Flowerpower1 03-22-17 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 19629 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-17, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Sandra"
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-17 AT 03:13 PM (EST)

The IC has two male voices calling out directions, and one female voice (Cerie) calling. Her distinctive voice and her intelligence should help the her guide her sheep, so I predict a win by her team.

Of the other two tribes, the one person that is a standout target is Sandra. She already has engendered some animosity from those on her tribe, and it seem to me that it wouldn't be difficult to get votes for her from the other tribe given her track record of winning. She should be near the top of everyone's list.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel2 2086 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-22-17, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Sandra"
Now that baby goat stole Sandra's tiara, the queen is set up for a fall...

coldbrewer 238 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-22-17, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Malcolm"
Something about that scene about the mama and baby goats being released is still on my mind. I don't know..maybe an idol is being played. An idol bounce?

Corvis7 97 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-22-17, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis7 Click to send private message to Corvis7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Malcolm"
Knocked out by a rock. Wish it were a purple one, but noooo, they had to change the colors.

Sheldor 1318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-22-17, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Malcolm"
Coldbrewer beat me to this vote.

I think the Challenge Preview video is actually for next week and since they practiced with 3 tribes of 5 I think all 5 on Nu-Mana must be safe.

I don't think the 2 Losing Tribes can be Nu-Mana and Nu-Tavua because I think all the old Nuku members would simply vote out Hali or Troyzan and his idol wouldn't save him.

Nu-Nuku & Nu-Tavua would be a 6-6 tie of Original Tribe members. This might end up a tie with Old Mana voting Ozzy and Old Nuku voting Malcolm but I think they would have promoted a tie vote going directly to Rocks (since they would not be Unanimous) There would be 9 players drawing Rocks but Ozzy and Malcolm would be safe.

So I'm going with Nu-Mana & Nu-Nuku lose the Immunity Challenge. JT aligns back with Old Nuku Brad/Sierra/Tai/Debbie and they recruit Aubry who was on the outs on the Tony vote out and she would gladly align with Kaoh Rong Tai & Debbie. The 6 of them vote for Malcolm and the 5 Original Mana vote for JT thinking they have 6 votes.

That still doesn't seem shocking enough so maybe it does go to Rocks?

CTgirl 7784 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-17, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. " Malcolm"
Kind of jumping on the band wagon here.

The two biggest targets going into this week (in my mind) are Sandra and J.T. Sandra is misdirection this week. J.T. is already on the outs so it wouldn't be a surprise for him to get voted out.

I like the way Sheldor thought out the options and agree it could be Malcolm. Was Jeff's reaction Jaw-dropping? I'm not sure but Malcolm getting voted out would be jaw-dropping for casuals and fans alike.

Flowerpower1 1931 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-22-17, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Malcolm"
Baaaaa

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •