The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ECST Episode 1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-08-17, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ECST Episode 1"
Keep yourselves within here while the west coast waits for their turn.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ECST Episode 1 Flowerpower1 03-08-17 1
 RE: ECST Episode 1 Flowerpower1 03-08-17 2
   RE: ECST Episode 1 Sheldor 03-09-17 20
 Thanks, FP! tribephyl 03-08-17 3
 RE: ECST Episode 1 PepeLePew13 03-08-17 4
 RE: ECST Episode 1 PepeLePew13 03-08-17 5
 RE: ECST Episode 1 PepeLePew13 03-08-17 6
 The first victim is.... PepeLePew13 03-08-17 7
 RE: ECST Episode 1 Flowerpower1 03-08-17 8
 RE: ECST Episode 1 Flowerpower1 03-08-17 9
 RE: ECST Episode 1 Flowerpower1 03-08-17 10
 Post IC #2, pre TC drama Flowerpower1 03-08-17 11
 RE: ECST Episode 1 Flowerpower1 03-08-17 12
 The second victim.... PepeLePew13 03-08-17 13
   RE: The second victim.... tribephyl 03-08-17 15
       RE: The second victim.... PepeLePew13 03-08-17 16
           RE: The second victim.... michel2 03-09-17 17
               RE: The second victim.... PepeLePew13 03-09-17 18
                   RE: The second victim.... michel2 03-09-17 19
                   RE: The second victim.... Sheldor 03-09-17 21
                       RE: The second victim.... Sheldor 03-09-17 22
                       My favorite Sandra quote... michel2 03-09-17 23
 Next time on Survivor: Flowerpower1 03-08-17 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower1 1914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-08-17, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ECST Episode 1"
Zeke is getting out, he will show them he deserves to be there...

Red buff: Mana tribe
Blue: Nuku tribe
This season have to be aware and willing to do anything anytime to anybody...
grab everything you can to go back to camp, map with directions to camp, twist. Like ring in the water, two sets of color coded ropes, untie knots get a massive tool box for your tribe, they are going....Ozzy is going to get the tools, others all getting everything else, no one else is going after the tool box....

there is a secret advantage that andrea totally didn't see, stepped right on it....Tai pulled the chickens off and they are drowning in the cage! ZEKE to help, Sierra big sierra gets the advantage, stuffs it in her pocket
Ozzy has the tools....
they are all off....Massive head start for one tribe, for one of you it's a million dollar adventure for one....Andrea game on...epic season....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-08-17, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ECST Episode 1"
Sorry didn't get all the confessionals at the top, Tony had first confessional

Mana Red tribe, meeting everyone, de ja vu says Hali....everyone here is a snake in the grass, I am the cobra...

Michaela: my best shot at winning is smoking up to everyone, but she cannot control her facial expressions, hard to lie
Tony running off to look for the idol, we ill just vote him off first....he thought they would all be chasing me
Malcolm sends Sandra and Caleb to keep an eye on him. Tony is freaking them all out

Tony: wants to walk around and see the scenery, they were not chasing me so I will start looking for the idol...
Sandra: we can't trust Tony, but we need him we need strength...they find him...Tony said ok, you guys watch me look for the idol

Caleb, wouldn't expect any less, but he has a big target on his back

Blue tribe: great job they say to Ozzy
Zee: he has the greatest tribe ever, the goddess Cirie, Ozzy, JT, I am playing surrounded by game changers, you are out here too so I need to act like it, wants to lather himself with the blood of his enemies....they

they see goats, JT, looking a little chubby
Sara: I have a phenomenal social game, I am a police officer I can read people, I am going to be the silent assassin

Sierra : found the secret advantage, an opportunity to do something big, the legacy advantage, only use advantage when there are 13 people left win the game, she is a cow girl, comfort is hanging out with the guys....she talks to brad
Brad: so difficult with wife, now not going to be aggressive, finds himself saying what would Monica do, long way to go but off on the right foot

Sierra talking to ozzy:
Ozzy: big moves require big risks, if don't make them, chances of winning the game are small. Curie: not sure if I can trust her, I need to be the master of blindsides, if we lose an IC, it will be Cirie that is gonna go.

Sheldor 1286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-09-17, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: ECST Episode 1"
Flowerpower wrote: "Sorry didn't get all the confessionals at the top, Tony had first confessional"

The confessionals before the Jeff talking on the boat were:

1 Tony
2 Malcolm
3 Sandra
4 Cirie
5 Debbie
6 Brad

03-08-17, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Thanks, FP!"
Sierra's advantage notes it's valid at either F13 or F6.
Does this mean Merge at 13?

PepeLePew13 25906 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-17, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ECST Episode 1"
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-17 AT 09:34 PM (EST)

Editing goof? Ozzy in one scene has a light mustache and a trimmed goatee and then in confessional, he's got a thicker mustache and hair dangling from his goatee. He's safe from the next few boots at least.

03-08-17, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ECST Episode 1"
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-17 AT 09:50 PM (EST)

Either the editors are bludgeoning us over our heads that Ciera is the first out (she was repeatedly focused on after the IC and had the post-challenge confessional) or they're pulling off the ultimate red herring.

03-08-17, 09:59 PM (EST)
6. "RE: ECST Episode 1"
Love the tribal council voting booth design.

03-08-17, 09:59 PM (EST)
7. "The first victim is...."
... Ciera by a unanimous vote (Michaela got the remaining vote).

03-08-17, 10:12 PM (EST)
8. "RE: ECST Episode 1"
Cirie and Ozzy are finding out the other is after them. Cirie is grilling Tai....

Sorry, missed some, door bell rang.....

Cut to the IC...race to raft, paddle out to platform, one person swims to get keys, all make way over obstacles, dig up two bags of puzzle pieces, then do puzzle

Varner brings up Cierra, Cierra wants Michaela

Michaela says who does she think is going home/ and Tony says, you.
So she thinks that all 9 people are voting for me. I reacted in a way that I shouldn't have, it came out and it is what it is....Audrey asks her do you feel okay, and she said no,
Audrey: michaela is a tricky one and she has sort of a hot streak, Tony says that is scary, Caleb says he thought she would be cool, people like that need to go.
Sandra says: it was a diff't story when we told her that she was the secondary vote, when push comes to shove, if Michaela is somebody that we need to take out now, we will, and save Ciera for another time

Going to TC

Getting fire

Malcolm tells Jeff how wild Tony was at first, Aubrey says something
Michaela: what impression do they have of you at the start of the gate....it would be punish to be too easy of one.
Sandra; Michaela has been a pleasure, ...
Hali says they want to keep the tribe strong
Ciera: why the big reaction with the loose lips sink ships, she will go with what she believes is the majority
Michaela: says that she will be surprised if she gets out of there without one vote against her
Time to vote

See Ciera

Ciera votes Michaela
Michaela votes Ciera and says "Bye Felicia"

Reading the votes:

Michaela
Ciera
Cierra
Ciera
Ciera
Ciera
First voted out: Ciera

#blindside

Good luck everyone, good job

see caleb
No matter how much the game of survivor evokes, blindsided never go out of style....throws them a flint

Mana day 4:

See Malc, Sandra, Tony
Tony: last nights TC was unanimous, I'm bored I am tired, I want to get it into gear, time for me to make some moves
Aubry says that she needs Tony, Tony says he needs her....Aubry wants to play with people who are threats...me you, malcolm, caleb, Sandra....Tony wants to keep the threats because they are all bigger threats than me, we have to start seeing who is weaker....talking to Sandra...these non winners will not award the winners, Sandra says that I want to work with winners, because the only way a winner will win is with other winners, wants to keep Tony

Sandra: Tony wants to keep me in his alliance of 5, Sandra says that my game is simple, as long as it is not me I am fine....

Nuku day 4:

nice happy music

Tai is going to only tie up the rooster, they will stay together
Debbie: Tai and chickens have a history, we shouldn't get too attached.
JT, I think the chickens are going to hurt Tai, everything is strategic, everything is a reason to get rid of you you, he has to decide what he wants to do, win a million or marry these chickens

Night 4, see Tony awake while they are all sleeping, burns me up to let everything be quiet, I have to get intel and finish my spy bunker and get control of this game. Building his underground bunker and he has all night to do it, , covering myself up with debris and I see Sandra and Troyzan walking up....so I had to hid...I creep up on them and they are talking....Tony says that ASndra gave him a lie so I am thinking Sandra is against me...I wanted to stay with her but the more I see her sneaking around...

Sandra: I thought I had aligned with Tony, looking at me like the fuzz, there is no telling what this dude would do for a million l

03-08-17, 10:18 PM (EST)
9. "RE: ECST Episode 1"
Curie sees that Ozzy is coming for her, she sees that Ozzy and JT are tight so I have to weed out who I can play with and who I can't, see her with Sara....Sara told Cirie that she is good with her, last time I played like a cop and look where it got me, so this time I am playing like a criminal,

Zee and Cirie telling each other they trust each other....Zeke tells her they are solid, but Zeke says Cirie is arguably the most dangerous person here
Cirie tells Debbie that they are saying Debbie is talking to everyone, you are scrambling....Debbie says she doesn't trust Cirie, I don't know if she understands what kind of training I have been through, will take a lot to outwit me...Cirie tells Debbie that we should take out one of the guys if we lose
Debbie: says that Cirie would be on the chopping block if we lost, her BS detector was going off with what she was telling me

Hali and Sandra at the red tribe: Sandra is telling Hali that Tony cannot be trusted, we are turning the tables on him. this is my game. Sandra is recruiting all the players that Tony didn't want, he wants to go forward with 5 people....
Varner: Sandra put together an alliance of 5 in 15 minutes. When 2 winners of S go after each other it get s ugly fast, and I can't wait to see the fireworks!

03-08-17, 10:34 PM (EST)
10. "RE: ECST Episode 1"
Tony is talking to Abry: He tells her that Sandra is after me, my you Malcolm and Caleb have to get strong....time for me to start getting ruthless.

Tony and Malcolm talk....can't let Sandra control this. Malcolm needs strength, he wants the strong players because they shield him
Caleb says he can trust Tony more than Sandra,
Caleb and Malcolm talk. Playing with Tony is dangerous but for now we need to keep the tribe strong, for now we gotta win

Cut to IC

6 members race out to ocean across balance beam to cage, get a very long snake, back to shore, get tiles, use to get rings, land on targets, the first tribe to spell immunity wins immunity. reward with it is fishing kit, everything you need, traps nets hand reels, raft with paddles.

Cirie is sitting out

Can't go over the cage until everyone is there...neck and neck, even....untie the snake....Aubry, Varner barking out orders....the more people under water the faster you will release that snake, nuku has snake, mano struggling...Nuku lifting the snake...400 pounds, everyone ....Nuku making progress, while the other tribe is still trying to untie....now the other snake is up....Varner is useless in this challenge...Caleb works with Tony and troyzan....A gigantic comeback.....Nuku is heading up the beach....

Nuku is untying, while the others are trying to get back in this

Debbie working on the combination lock....Mano loses the snake in the water

Jeff calls this a disaster for the red tribe.

Jt is getting all the oars up....Sierra and JT half way with the rings....
Malcolm has all six, now will open the lock...Sierra snags the fifth letter, now Malcolm is doing the tossing, has 1 letter, JT has the 6th letter, Malcolm has the 3rd letter....then the 4th, JT going, Malcolm has 5th letter, 6-5....6-6.....tied, Malcolm misses the 7th.. JT has the 7th, Jt one away, JT wins the challenge....that was epic!

Nuku, congrats gives the idol to JT

Mana: 2nd time in a row....Malcolm says that he cannot lose every dang challenge, we need to keep the strong people around or else we are doomed!

03-08-17, 10:49 PM (EST)
11. "Post IC #2, pre TC drama"
see the sunken ship and a shark....the surf....Caleb talks about how heavy the snake was ....Michaela: the challenge today was deplorable, weak players got to go, others making decisions for the group so I have to sit here and deal with it. See Tony
Sandra tells Troy and Hali and Varner that Tony has to go....
Sandra says if he starts looking for the idol, we would have to split votes...unfortunately, he's good at finding idols, so we have to split the votes, they want to bring in Caleb and Malcolm
Hali talks to Caleb
Troy is there too....Tony and Aubry are together
Who's name are you putting down says Tony, Aubry. if Aubry goes home, Sandra will be in control. He says that Sandra will go home and when he sets his sites on a target, I am a heat seeking missile

Talks to Caleb...Caleb says she is like a hyena, I agree with what you are saying....they are trying to get me to go along with it, send Tony home it exposes me and Malcolm....Tony and Caleb say lets get Michaela....Caleby says it might just work because she hates to lose so maybe she would be down with voting out the weakest link.

see a snake, Caleb says to Varner and Michaela, sending a strong person home now is dangerous. sending Tony home now is not the time. Michaela says that losing ins not in her everyday vernacular....I love sandra but she is the weakest person here. Varner says he is okay, Varner says the two winners going at each other is GREAT...
See sandra and Hali, she's hesitant, she doesn't know
Sandra says there is a chance that it could go south, but, I am the queen and we will put this into

03-08-17, 10:56 PM (EST)
12. "RE: ECST Episode 1"
Tony: back to back losses, angry that we lost, we need to stay strong, go to the next and kick a$$
Malcolm said we have to keep the tribe strong or we will have problems moving forward for a long long time
Michaela says that she is physically here because she is a strong strong player, it doesn't make sense to send strong players home now
Sandra says now she is scared, they have put strong players in and we still lost
Troy says we will be at least 50% less paranoid, do I have to wake up at 3 in the AM to see who is running off....he's the one sneaking off.....Sandra says it was tony, we were talking about the crates in the fire......Tony is paranoid, and bug flies in Sandra's hair

Tony says that he knows about the lying part the dishonesty, he has a history of it, but he can tell everybody now that he has not been scamming anyone now, Varner believes him
Malcolm said that he didn't think he'd like Tony, but he loves him
Varner: what do you do with this many game changing players? we are a round hole and it's time to get rid of our square peg
Sandra says, Jeff, he hopes he 's not the square peg

Voting

Sandra votes Aubry
See Tony
See Sandra
Vote tally

Aubry
Tony
Aubry
Tony
Tony
Tony
Tony is voted out

Sheep being led to the slaughter, Sandra says that that is what you get for plotting against me, take your A$$ home....Troy says wow...Sandra says bye tony, say hi to Ciera for me....

only a matter of time until the finger is pointed at you.

03-08-17, 10:57 PM (EST)
13. "The second victim...."
The pretender to the throne just got knocked out by the queen.

Bye, Tony! All but two votes (Aubry) went to him.

03-08-17, 11:07 PM (EST)
15. "RE: The second victim...."
Even Tony voted for Aubry?
He must have known it was gonna be him. Why turn on his ally. Or moreso, why not just lob a vote at his supposed main target, Sandra?

03-08-17, 11:10 PM (EST)
16. "RE: The second victim...."
I think the tribe was telling him that they were voting for Aubry -- Tony likely thought "oh crap, I'd better go with the flow in case they're splitting votes with me being one of the two."

michel2 2063 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-09-17, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The second victim...."
Copuld be but whatever reason, for Sandra to get everyone to vote Tony and then to get Tony and Aubry to turn on each other was pretty impressive.

I don't know why these veterans were talking about keeping the tribe strong; they all have friends on the other side and they had to know a swap was imminent. Even if they couldn't imagine it at 18 then certainly at 16. And Malcolm's reasoning was wrong: If you vote out a strong one then the other strong ones become even more indispensable. He and Caleb were golden with Tony gone even without a swap.

03-09-17, 00:58 AM (EST)
18. "RE: The second victim...."
Even though she just created a much larger target for herself (as if the original target wasn't already huge on her in the first place), Sandra just showed why she's a Survivor legend.

She knows she isn't long for the game and has no chance of winning, but that didn't stop her from galloping in on her high horse and going mano-a-mano with Tony. I'll be very surprised if Sandra makes it to the merge or lasts an episode or two beyond -- the others won't let her get into the jury. But she'll be sure to go out with both barrels blazing when she does.

03-09-17, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The second victim...."
I hope she makes it to the jury and that the Final 3 has one or two players she doesn't like. Can you imagine her speech!

03-09-17, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: The second victim...."
My favorite Sandra quote:

ďRussell won immunity so essentially I have to do whatever Russell says because he won the idol. I'm feeling wonderful because regardless, Russell's keeping me around because I'm not getting a single vote. But I don't know about that!Ē - Sandra Diaz-Twine Heroes vs Villains Finale

03-09-17, 05:33 PM (EST)
22. "RE: The second victim...."
Some of Sandra's pre-game interview quotes...

Holmes: As the gameís only two-time winner, is there any concern that a loss could harm your legacy?
Diaz-Twine: Iím not worried about my legacy. If I can make it through the first Tribal Council, even if my tribe wins immunity, Iíve completed my first mission which is to not be voted out first. If I can get to day 4, Iíll be there at day 39. No doubt in my mind.

Ross: Are you the best Survivor player ever?
Diaz-Twine: I am the best Survivor player ever and when I make it to day 39, I expect everyone to finally not doubt that I am the true queen of Survivor.

Ross:You think people doubt it?
Diaz-Twine: I think people say they donít understand how I won once, much less twice, and now Iím going to get to the end ó not that I can win a third time because I donít know who would give me a third million dollars ó but that I can get to day 39? No doubt ó 99 percent sure I can get to day 39.

Ross:Any concern about tarnishing your perfect record and your legacy?
Diaz-Twine: I donít think I would tarnish my legacy or my record because they either get rid of me on day 1 or I go ahead. Once I get my foot in the door, thatís it. Thatís all she wrote. So if they donít get rid of me at the first Tribal Council ó and that is not necessarily to say my Tribal Council; whatever tribe loses, whether the opposite tribe loses and they go to Tribal Council ó if I can just get past the first Tribal Council, and if Iím not present, thatís it. Thatís all she wrote. I can get to day 39. I just need my foot in the door, and that day 3 will mark my foot in the door ó mission accomplished. If I can get through day 3, the first Tribal Council, thatís it.

03-09-17, 05:59 PM (EST)
23. "My favorite Sandra quote..."
...of course it was her very first one: "Ohhhh Shhhhit!

http://funny115.com/v1/18.htm

03-08-17, 11:00 PM (EST)
14. "Next time on Survivor: "
Jiffy: it's only been 6 days, but this season the game changes fast
Idols are up for grabs
And the survivors get ruthless
JT looking for idols
Varner: what a great way to get rid of people that will take you down

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •