The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Legacy Advantage"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Corvis7 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-08-16, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis7 Click to send private message to Corvis7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Legacy Advantage"
So we know we're going to see the Legacy Advantage next week. What the heck could it be? I don't think Ken wins based on editing so I don't think it has a huge impact, but I am befuddled as to what it could be.

Is the word Legacy important? Could there be an immunity challenge involving Survivor trivia (the legacy of the show) and Ken gets an advantage in that challenge?

Could it be an opportunity to do different things that have come up in past shows - extra vote, eliminate a vote at TC, get an advantage for a challenge - and he has to choose which one he wants?

What are you thoughts?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Legacy Advantage michel2 12-08-16 1
 RE: Legacy Advantage Sheldor 12-09-16 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-08-16, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Legacy Advantage"
They didn't specify but I thought it was an advantage in the immunity challenge. It would be funny if it goes to waste.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sheldor 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-09-16, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Legacy Advantage"
Legacy Definition

1. a gift by will especially of money or other personal property : bequest

2. something transmitted by or received from an ancestor or predecessor or from the past

So I think "Legacy" Advantage simply means the owner must "will" it to another player if they get voted out.

Ken will be able to read the Legacy Advantage note on the Morning of Day 36 with 6 players in the game. The most likely Advantage from past history would be an Advantage in the Final 6 Immunity Challenge though in the past it was an Advantage for the Final 5 Immunity Challenge (e.g. Malcolm won a do over, Cochran won skip a phase, Keith and Mike both won time to practice the IC)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •