The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S33 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 14 "Finale" *No Sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12321 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-08-16, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S33 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 14 "Finale" *No Sources*"
Here be the last bunch of visual clues for season 33. Let's talk.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 PostShow Promo tribephyl 12-08-16 1
   RE: PostShow Promo Outsider32 12-08-16 2
   RE: PostShow Promo Sheldor 12-09-16 3
       RE: PostShow Promo Outsider32 12-09-16 4
       RE: PostShow Promo Sheldor 12-09-16 5
           RE: PostShow Promo michel2 12-10-16 9
               RE: PostShow Promo Sheldor 12-12-16 17
   RE: PostShow Promo coldbrewer 12-10-16 6
 OMG....Adam finds the HII? Flowerpower1 12-10-16 7
   OMG....FlowerPower finds the HII!! michel2 12-10-16 8
       RE: OMG....FlowerPower finds the HI... Flowerpower1 12-10-16 11
 Web Promo 12/09 tribephyl 12-10-16 10
   RE: Web Promo 12/09 Sheldor 12-10-16 12
       RE: Web Promo 12/09 Outsider32 12-10-16 13
       RE: Web Promo 12/09 tribephyl 12-11-16 15
           RE: Web Promo 12/09 Flowerpower1 12-11-16 16
               RE: Web Promo 12/09 Sheldor 12-12-16 18
   RE: Web Promo 12/09 Flowerpower1 12-10-16 14
 Cambodia Final 6-5-4 Immunity Chall... Sheldor 12-13-16 19
   RE: Cambodia Final 6-5-4 Immunity C... Flowerpower1 12-13-16 20
 Press Images tribephyl 12-13-16 21
   Question for Sheldor... Flowerpower1 12-13-16 23
       RE: Question for Sheldor... tribephyl 12-14-16 25
           RE: Question for Sheldor... Sheldor 12-14-16 27
   RE: Press Images SquidProQuo 12-14-16 26
       RE: Press Images michel2 12-14-16 29
 F6 IC Sneek tribephyl 12-13-16 22
   RE: F6 IC Sneek michel2 12-13-16 24
       RE: F6 IC Sneek SquidProQuo 12-14-16 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

12-08-16, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "PostShow Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-16 AT 02:24 AM (EST)

JP: 6 are left and the game is still up in the air

David: If I have to do dirty tricks like this, then so be it.

Adam: An idol can screw everything up.

Ken: I have the Legacy Advantage. What do you have in store for me?

-CloseUp

JP: Who will outlast the others

JP: Every person here is a legitimate threat to win this game and claim the title of sole survivor.

-David @ Challenge
-Adam
-Hannah
-Jay
-Ken
-Bret

-Adam
-David
-Hannah
-Jay
-Ken
-Bret

-David

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Outsider32 576 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-08-16, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: PostShow Promo"
It looks a little sunnier in some of the challenge pics. David, Hannah appear to be in them. Ken also looks to be at a challenge during sunlight and you can see him with Hannah and Brett. Jay appears not to be seen in anything with sunny weather. Adam's in some sunlight but it could be at camp.

Jay first boot?

Sheldor 1263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-09-16, 05:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: PostShow Promo"
Anyone recognize the jacket Hannah is wearing or the necklace she is wearing?

12-09-16, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: PostShow Promo"
Is that the necklace David?

12-09-16, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: PostShow Promo"
I searched all the previous Press Images and VidCaps and I can't find anyone wearing a necklace like the one Hannah is wearing though it is interesting that David is making a Fake Immunity Idol/Necklace and some of the pieces seem similar to the pieces on Hannah's necklace

I did find out that Hannah is wearing Zeke's Jacket

I was hoping she was wearing a jacket from one of the Final 6 who got voted out...

michel2 2025 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-10-16, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: PostShow Promo"
While I don't have a vidcap, Hannah was already wearing that during the F7 TC but she had it around her wrist. I think she's had it all along.

12-12-16, 09:56 PM (EST)
17. "RE: PostShow Promo"
Michel

Here is what Hannah was wearing on her wrist during Episode 13 and Final 7 Tribal Council

Compare that to the Necklace she is wearing in the Finale preview

I'm pretty sure those are not the same though obviously Hannah has been making jewelry.

coldbrewer 235 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-10-16, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: PostShow Promo"
Did you notice Jeff in that tribal council preview; he was pointing out 3 people? So, according to Jeff, every single person here is a legitimate threat. So, who's legit?

I say three of Adam, Ken, David, and/or Jay

I doubt you can say that about Bret or Hannah.

Flowerpower1 1884 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-10-16, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "OMG....Adam finds the HII?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-16 AT 11:52 AM (EST)

Reviewing the preview promo...

Adam is talking about the HII, and he's seen looking for it....An Idol could screw everything up...

Then, the sequence:

Look closely:

There is another HII, and Adam is right there....see in this picture there is that piece of wood that it's by!

So, there is another HII! If they are showing it, it most likely WILL get found. Since we hear Adam talking about it and getting close to it, odds are that ADAM all find it!

12-10-16, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "OMG....FlowerPower finds the HII!!"
Great detective work there!

So will Adam play the idol on himself or on his new friend Jay?

12-10-16, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: OMG....FlowerPower finds the HII!!"
The pictures were so small, when I first saw them I knew that he was out looking for the idol, as we see him and then we hear that he is talking about it, then I saw that other picture with what looks like the stamp, so small, easy to miss!

You raise a very good point! Idoling out one of the others that he perceives has a greater threat would be GREAT TV!

That would be a move that could win him a game, perhaps?

12-10-16, 02:02 PM (EST)
10. "Web Promo 12/09"

Transcript and VidCaps courtesy of me...

VO: Survivor Wednesday is the final battle...

Ken (Cam. Conf.): Fight like men and see who comes out on top.

VO: ...in the culture war clash.

David (Cam. Conf.): If I have to do dirty tricks like this, so be it.

VO: 3 Millenials...

Hannah (Cam. Conf.): I've never been more focused.

-(Hannah Double-Vision)
-(Hannah with no glasses on)

VO: ...3 Gen X...

Bret: I'm working with complete morons.

VO: ...which generation will win...

Adam (Cam. Conf.): I set my mind to winning this game.

VO: ...and become the sole Survivor.

Jay: I'm gonna fight to the death, baby.

12-10-16, 04:46 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Web Promo 12/09"
Thank Tribephyl!!!

Final 6 Challenge (probably Immunity) is on land...

which appears to end in a hanging puzzle

Ken in a challenge throwing a sand bag which is NOT the Final 6 Challenge

This looks like Bret in a challenge but not sure which challenge

There is another challenge that is in the water...

This looks like Hannah in a challenge on the sand probably the same water challenge above

I think for sure Hannah, David, and Ken make it to a second challenge maybe even Bret. That leaves Adam or Jay as our first vote off and the only photos of Jay are in the Final 6 challenge...

12-10-16, 05:08 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Web Promo 12/09"
Some of these challenge shots are past challenges such as Ken's in the third IC when knocking down the puzzle.

12-11-16, 05:03 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Web Promo 12/09"
GenX buffs...
on Ken:

on Bret:

and while David's buff color is not clear, this cap has Chris (his leg) and Cici (her tights) in it.

So none of the above are from the Finale episode.

Yet, to begin with what IS in the finale, the F6 IC semi-breakdown...

Jay/Green - Hannah/Red - Ken/Blue - Bret/Purple - Adam/Yellow - David/Orange?

The fact that JP is looking to Bret's right while he's assembling the puzzle, means to me... that Ken, Hannah or Jay are also at Puzzle stage and are close but Bret is also in contention.
IMO, neither Adam nor David win F6 IC. I have serious doubts that Hannah is capable of winning either.
So my prediction is that the F6 IC winner is either Jay, Ken or Bret.

To continue on...
The shots of Hannah and David with the bouy ARE from the finale.

The following cap of a glasses-less and sandy Hannah could be from the same water challenge, at F5, as her buff placement, hair and outfit seem to match. (But lighting seems a bit different.)

NOT the F6 challenge and NOT the F4 challenge. So, it's gotta be F5 challenge.
Both Hannah and David are safe at F6.

Now, Here are some Ken shots that all are of him with a buff around his neck and he's shirtless (with a weird dot on his forehead)

Seen also in some of these shots are Bret and Hannah (So I'm thinking... This is the beginning of F5 IC. And if that's the case; Ken, Hannah, David and Bret are safe from F6TC.)

Seems to both be from the morning of Day 36. Which should be the beginning of the finale episode.

12-11-16, 09:39 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Web Promo 12/09"
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-16 AT 09:40 AM (EST)

Thanks for all your hard work, Tribe! Most appreciated...

So, most likely to win F6 IC: Jay, Ken, Bret?

A few notes:

To me, it looks like Jay behind Ken in this shot. Jay pulls his hair back like that....and, you can see pieces of Hanna's curly hair in the foreground.

In this shot, the pic of her with the orange band around her head, that was earlier, when she was captain. Also, I do see Bret beyond her, but is that someone's chin in the upper left corner? If so, no hair on it? Can't be Ken, David?

12-12-16, 10:46 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Web Promo 12/09"
Duh! I should have noticed the NON Merge Colored Buffs in the preview! Like Hannah wearing an Orange Buff when she was Team Captain.

Here is a larger screen capture of Hannah in the challenge in the water where she is holding a Green float

However in the Final 6 Challenge she is in the Red Lane

FlowerPower: Good catch on the logo painted on the location of the Hidden Immunity Idol! Here are some closeups...

12-10-16, 08:47 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Web Promo 12/09"
Thanks SO MUCH, Tribe! You even grabbed the video captures yourself! You are the best!

I always love to take the last promo and put the pictures with the sound bytes....

When Ken says, "fight like men and see who comes out on top", when the VO says, "comes out on top", David is on screen.

When the VO asks, "Which generation will WIN?", David is shown on screen.

When the VO says, "And become the sole Survivor?", when he says, "sole Survivor", Hanna is on screen.

fwiw...

12-13-16, 00:22 AM (EST)
19. "Cambodia Final 6-5-4 Immunity Challenges"
Not sure where to discuss this...

Since there has only been ONE other Final 6 Finale (Cambodia) I thought it might be useful to see what type of Immunity Challenges were in the Finale of Cambodia.

Final 6 Immunity challenge: The castaways raced to assemble puzzle steps on a staircase. After correctly placing all the steps, the castaways then raced to the top to complete a sliding puzzle. The first player to solve their puzzle won immunity. Challenge from Thailand and Redemption Island.

Spencer maintained his lead to win immunity defeating Jeremy, Keith, Kelley, Kimmi, and Tasha.

Final 5 Immunity challenge: The castaways raced through obstacles to retrieve six bags of puzzle pieces. The first castaway to retrieve all six bags and solve the puzzle won immunity. Challenge from South Pacific

Kelley defeated Keith (Jeremy, Spencer and Tasha) to win immunity.

Final 4 Immunity challenge: The castaways, with one hand tied behind their back, dropped a ball into a metal chute, which traveled down a spiraling metal track and exited out of one of two points. The castaway would had to catch the ball and drop it back into the chute at the top. Every few minutes, an additional ball would be added to the track until seven balls were simultaneously going around the track. A turnstile gate in the middle of the track would rotate, causing the balls to alternate exiting out of the two exits. If a ball exited the track and was not caught, the castaway was eliminated; the last one remaining won immunity. Challenge from Tocantins.

Jeremy beat Spencer (Kelley and Tasha) to win the final challenge.

12-13-16, 04:09 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Cambodia Final 6-5-4 Immunity Challenges"
Thanks for posting those challenges, Sheldor! "Steady hands" will be required to win the final IC would definitely fit for a challenge like the last one done at F4 with the all-stars. Or, a challenge like we saw when Joe went out earlier, holding the statue on the pole....that required steady hands as well?

12-13-16, 06:14 PM (EST)
21. "Press Images"
In Sheldor Order via Kona and SurvivorInsider

~~gap: 20 minutes~~

~~gap: 19 minutes~~

~~gap: 52 minutes~~

~~gap: 42 minutes~~

~~gap: 20 minutes~~

12-13-16, 10:46 PM (EST)
23. "Question for Sheldor..."
So Sheldor:

We see them go to the IC, then there is a 19 minutes lapse, and they are back at camp. Jiffy said that the steak was waiting for them back at camp. So, can we assume that Bret, Jay, David, Hanna do not win the steak dinner?

Sure looks like it will be Ken, because Adam was way behind, he's even cheating off of David at the combination portion....

Thoughts?

12-14-16, 02:28 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Question for Sheldor..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-16 AT 02:31 AM (EST)

The timing is completely based on when the editor took the screen grabs. This includes him/her going to lunch, taking a smoke break, restroom stop, etc. Not the actual timing of the show.
Just that the order is how the show will progress.
IOW it's completely possible all shots are from after F6IC and before F6TC.
But I'm not sure you can make inference of anyone winning the steak because of the 19 minute lapse.
Although, not to hard to believe that Ken could win the IC and the steak.

12-14-16, 11:36 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Question for Sheldor..."
Yeah as Tribe says when the photos are Screen Grabs the Date Taken information only tells us the order/time they grabbed the images from the video. The person doing the screen grab could have skipped back to the beginning for all we know. There haven't been photos with date/time information for several episodes.

From the preview video we know the entire Immunity Challenge and that NONE of it is in the water!

SquidProQuo 2498 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-14-16, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Press Images"
Interesting, it appears that Ken and Adam are practicing making fire.

12-14-16, 03:43 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Press Images"
Yes, it sure looks like a Hannah/David/Adam/Ken F4 with a deadlocked vote between Ken and Adam... Hannah is probably acting like Sugar and can't decide between the two guys so she gives them both a chance... It was bad then, it will be worse now.

12-13-16, 07:49 PM (EST)
22. "F6 IC Sneek"

Run up ramp
slide down backside of ramp
untie bag of numbered tiles
climb through rope obstacle
open bag of numbered tiles
find the matching combination of tiles to a set of lockwheels
once unlocked remove the keyring
Climb up tall ramp to top
Unlock puzzle pieces
Assemble a "bat" puzzle

IC Winner also wins the Reward of a steak dinner.

12-13-16, 10:52 PM (EST)
24. "RE: F6 IC Sneek"
How would Ken's advantage come onto play? I don't really see him having an advantage because this isn't run in stages so can his advantage be something else? Double vote at TC?

SquidProQuo 2498 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-14-16, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: F6 IC Sneek"
Wow, a double vote at TC would be an extremely powerful advantage at this stage in the game and would be helpful to break a potential tie with 6 or 4 left, but we see Ken (and Adam) practicing to make fire, so that makes me think it's not that.

I really hope it's not removing a juror, like last season.

It could also be something like getting to see and practice the course in advance. As I recall Keith had an advantage like that before.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •