The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S: 33 | State of the Spoiling | Episode 8 "I’m the Kingfish”"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kingfish 19483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-08-16, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"S: 33 | State of the Spoiling | Episode 8 "I’m the Kingfish”"
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-16 AT 09:42 PM (EST)

This was reported incorrectly by Sheldor as “I’m the Kingpin”, but luckily I’m here to correct him, because No Friggin Way Friggen Hose-a can it have been Friggin Kingpin. I am willing to believe that Sheldor got his misinformation from deliberately falsified PR material put out by the EPMB in order to advertise his law firm of “Friggin Kingpin and Associates”, scam artists extraordinaire, because apparently ‘Someone’ mentions this in a confessional. But anybody can see that this ‘someone’s lips aren’t synchronized with the audio, at least they will be able to when the show airs. Till then, I am in charge of the SOTS for this week, so it’s my word against the tower of litigious power that the powers that be represent.

This is the State of the Spoiling for this week, which should be referred to as the State of Confusion.

Why?

Because nobody really cares because this is also the conclusion of a very unpresidential Presidential Election. One where we have to choose between an insane braggart, crook, and woman groper, and a sane crook, beaten wife, and shifty eyed pant suited blame shifter. So, this week we don’t dominate the airwaves as we normally do. Not going to try and influence anyone’s vote, or even tell anyone to go out and vote. It’s pointless because we will wind up with a crook either way. But what I will do is try and deflect your attention back to RWTV Survivor where it should be.

Also, the merge is upon us. It will happen. Day 21.

With a hidden riddle that our master of silly walks codes (Tribe) breaks for us.

First letters of message...
CYHMTM
MAILBR
INGSAD
VANTA
GE
FI
ND
I
TFIRST
MAIL BRINGS ADVANTAGE FIND IT FIRST
(They are making them work for their Merge meal goodies).

They immediately begin to practice back stabbing. (What, you thought they were overcome with joy and hugging each other? No, they are just mapping out the knife entry points).

But apparently there is some kumbaya.

The merger is not a spoiler because it was announced at the end of last week’s episode, but with 13 survivors left, it was a bit early. And so it confused us. Me.

So, we will have one tribe, Vinaka.

composed of six Gen-Xers:
Jessica Lewis
Sunday Burquest
Bret LaBelle
Ken McNickle
Chris Hammons
David Wright

And 6 Millennials:

Hannah Shapiro
Jay Starrett
Adam Klein
Will Wahl
Taylor Stocker
Michelle Schubert

And one millennial/Gen-X morph.

Zeke

Also, Michaela was made to walk the plank in a surprising (to me) coda to last week’s show. That’s right, no more Tatas. Not that that matters with the boob/butt crack blur-o-vision editor on the job, but still, it sucks.

Also not a spoiler is the contract Michaela put out on Jay who she blames for her ouster. No doubt she expects to perform the contract herself with maximum prejudice. There were three other votes that also voted to boot her, and their life insurance companies have also dropped coverage.

After the Merge, a predictable division of the tribe forms between the Millennials and Gen-Xers. At least the editors would have us believe that.

But, there is trouble in Millennial land, Hannah is ready to stir things up at the cost of their numbers advantage, and she confesses to the camera in her casual hobo wear knee (bug scared knees) length skirt tastefully stained with mud that she wants Jay’s head on a stick for his TC vote to boot Michaela.

One thing about this game, there is always someone who is just not satisfied with a numbers advantage that has to muck up the situation. We also should remember from earlier that Taylor is also nursing a grudge against fellow millennials for kicking the love of his life (except maybe for his unmentioned pregnant girlfriend back home) off the island. So that’s another stirrer of the Millennial pot.

So the plotting begins, with a curious gathering of five Gen-Xers plus two rebellious Millennials.

The Challenge:
It seems that we are back to a one competition week what with the merge celebration and back stabbing practice, so this would be the Immunity challenge.

The old Bucket drop stamina challenge where the participants stand on a board with hands chained to a handle linked to an overhead bucket full of water (colored water? I hope so.) that will empty onto the losers who can’t hold the bar up any longer.

There are no pictures that give any definitive clue as to who wins, or any way to even eliminate anyone, but at 2:20 into the challenge, Will is looking pretty comfortable.

Historians who shall remain nameless (but who are Michel and Sheldor), point out that historically petite woman have done well in similar challenges. And I remember that Keith Nail won another endurance challenge against heavily favored competition. Said competition, a young very athletic man, actually fainted out of the competition, but skinny old Keith (with his wino body) didn’t waver.

Conclusion: A petite women and or a skinny old guy will win. And we happen to have some of each. So based on all this scientific data, I give it to either Will, Michelle or David, but really, these are wild assed guesses. Please do not quote me.

Tribal council:
Flower Power lays out her version of the factions which I shall copy and paste and claim as my own. I added a 'the' and an 'uh' and changed the font to avoid plagiarism issues:

“Original Gen X: David, Ken, Jessica +Chris, Brett, Sunday
Original Millennials: Jay, Will, Taylor, Michelle + Zeke, Adam, Hanna

Solid Core groups:

Jay, Will, Taylor, Michelle

Zeke, Adam, Hanna

David, Ken, Jessica

Chris, Brett, Sunday

A big group of Zeke, Adam, Hanna, David, Ken, Jessica, Chris, Brett, Sunday could be united and vote out one of the remaining four; Jay, Will, Taylor, or Michelle.“

The big crowd probably views Taylor as a competitor that they’d like to eliminate.

Taylor has a vow of revenge against Jay (who has an HII), and Jay is likely leery of Taylor because he knows this.

Zeke likes Jay and Will, does not like Taylor or Michelle, so if he has any influence on the big crowd, I see Taylor as the logical boot choice.

Flowerpower's weekly confessional count:

SAFE: Zeke, Jessica

SLIGHT RISK: David, Chris, Taylor, Adam, Michelle, Sunday, Will

AT RISK: Ken, Jay, Bret, Hanna

So, to sum: I really hope David wins IC just to mess with everyone who has put him into the hapless challenge competitor column (as I have), but I have to go with Will to win IC, and Taylor as the Bootee. I have to pick from the slight risk category because I can’t see any way Ken, Jay, Bret, or Hannah could be at risk this week.

I have to say that the reasoning for both is mostly illusory and a product of an election weary brain. I blame Trump.

Sheldor totaled up the number of pictures of individual survivors this week, which had David in the lead followed by Michelle and Chris.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S: 33 | State of the Spoiling |... michel2 11-08-16 1
   RE: S: 33 | State of the Spoiling |... kingfish 11-09-16 3
 RE: S: 33 | State of the Spoiling |... Flowerpower1 11-09-16 2
   RE: S: 33 | State of the Spoiling |... kingfish 11-09-16 4
       RE: S: 33 | State of the Spoiling |... Flowerpower1 11-09-16 5
 RE: S: 33 | State of the Spoiling |... CTgirl 11-09-16 6
   RE: S: 33 | State of the Spoiling |... tribephyl 11-09-16 7
   RE: S: 33 | State of the Spoiling |... kingfish 11-09-16 8
       RE: S: 33 | State of the Spoiling |... tribephyl 11-09-16 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 1945 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-08-16, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S: 33 | State of the Spoiling | Episode 8 "I’m the Kingfish”"
Great job, KingFish. This was indeed the perfect episode for you to do the SOTS!

The only reservation I have regarding a Taylor boot is that he is such a non-threat. That's why I'm leaning towards Michelle.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-09-16, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S: 33 | State of the Spoiling | Episode 8 "I’m the Kingfish”"
It was a toss up in my mind, so I chose who I wanted out. Personal preference,

Flowerpower1 1800 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-16, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S: 33 | State of the Spoiling | Episode 8 "I’m the Kingfish”"
Shhhhhh Kingfish! Thank GAWD you delivered at the late moment so as to distract us from the turmoil and chaos that our election process presents. But, I don't know if anything can distract us from the results! D'oh!

Regardless, I will try my best to be distracted! Great job, difficult week. eenie, meenie, miney, moe, pick a DAW by the toe.....

You posted the predictions from just straight confessionals alone. Here is what I think the prediction actually will be:

SAFE: David, Zeke, Adam, Jessica, Sunday

SLIGHT RISK: Hanna, Brett, Chris

AT RISK: Jay, Taylor, Michelle, Will, Ken

Personally, I think that it will indeed be one of Jay, Taylor, Michelle, or Will. I do think that there is a very good chance that there could be two II's handed out, and I do think that Michelle is capable of winning one.

If she doesn't, I do think that Zeke, straddling the middle between his old friends; Adam and Hannah, and his new friends; David, Chris, and everyone else tied to him ~ Ken, Jessica, Sunday, Brett COULD and WOULD go after Michelle. IF, she doesn't win immunity.

If she DOES win immunity, I think Zeke likes Jay. He gets along with him and he likes him. So, of the 4, I think Jay will be safe. I don't think Hanna will exact her revenge this episode. I also think Jay could possibly win the IC as well.

So, that leaves Will and Taylor. Taylor has some friends, believe or not. Besides Jay/Michelle, Taylor has new friends in Jessica/Ken, and more remotely with Chris and David. Remember David at the summit rushed to align with him? And, Chris got along with him there as well. So that leaves WILL!

Will came out of hiding last episode. Production has not really vested in his character development. He's ALL over the promos. I think they just might target Will.

But, I dunno!

11-09-16, 12:19 PM (EST)
4. "RE: S: 33 | State of the Spoiling | Episode 8 "I’m the Kingfish”"
Strong reasoning. Will doesn't seem to be anybody's special target, so it was difficult for me to see him being a consensus.

Flowerpower1 1800 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-16, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S: 33 | State of the Spoiling | Episode 8 "I’m the Kingfish”"
Will doesn't seem to be anybody's special target, so it was difficult for me to see him being a consensus.

I agree, King, but I got it narrowed down to Taylor or Will. Really will be one of those imo? Then, we see Will going strong in the IC, that could be a wake up call to the rest of them that he's not the little string bean player they ASSumed he was, and puts the cross hairs on him? Idk, it's a guess!

I have to add that I just love reading all of your posts on these boards. You are truly gifted in the verbiage department. I wish you were my neighbor so I could get a dose of you IRL everyday! xoxo

CTgirl 7749 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-16, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S: 33 | State of the Spoiling | Episode 8 "I’m the Kingfish”"
A Kingfish SOTS! Yay!! When was the last time that happened??

I'm with you, a millennial is going home: Jay, Will, Taylor or Michelle. Eenie, meenie, miney, moe! I haven't made up my mind yet - guess I'll have to commit by 7:59 pm!

tribephyl 12275 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-16, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S: 33 | State of the Spoiling | Episode 8 "I’m the Kingfish”"
Ditto everything CT said.

Oh except, (and I hope I'm alone in this thought) that a GenX'r will be booted.

11-09-16, 03:41 PM (EST)
8. "RE: S: 33 | State of the Spoiling | Episode 8 "I’m the Kingfish”"
It has been a while. Dealing with graphics isn't my strong suit, so I usually take the lazy way out and go just for non-graphical posts. A non-graphical SOTS would be boring.

tribephyl 12275 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-16, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S: 33 | State of the Spoiling | Episode 8 "I’m the Kingfish”"
And you, my dearest maritime mouth-breeding grouper, are abundantly Graphic and decidedly NOT boring.
Excellent job, Sir Gupster the Kingfish.
Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •