And believe me, this is a sordid group of parts.
Some from the past...
and some from the future...
but mostly, from the randomness that is JiffyProbst...
The title comes to us from Trudy of MadMen.
"I refuse to be a failure. I donít care what you want any more. This is how itís going to work ó you will be here only when I tell you to be here. Iím drawing a 50 mile radius around this house and if you so much as open your fly to urinate, I will destroy you."
But will Trudy get a chance to behead the philadering alliance member?
Let's look at more of those JifffyProbst parts...
* Well the big story is about revenge. Taylor is pissed, and Adam is his target.
A love scorned Taylor seeks vengeance.
* Two millennials attempt to put the past behind them and work together. (Only can apply to Michelle and Zeke OR Adam and Taylor. My thinking is that it happens during this cycle, between Michelle and Zeke, but gets put on a back-burner to make room for...)
* Next week kicks the season into another gear.
A new power couple begins to form. (David and Zeke make merge and after that merge discuss their importance to each other and David's Hidden Idol. Does this mean Michelle is the victim? Or that she is safe but still inconsequential to the storyline.)
* Another castaway feels the heat when theyíre interrogated about their true profession. (Ooooo... the real meat of this creature!)
Wow. Okay. Lots of parts.
Which one's fit the boot story?
Find out after these small sponsor spots...
...seems that only 4 out of 14 survivors get a great meal.
...and 6 out of 10 survivors get a good meal.
...which ultimately points to either Nu-Takali or Nu-Vanua winning the top prize (IkaBula winning 2ndplace) and the other going back to camp without.
...and hand in hand with proper nutrition comes immunity.
Judging from the final press image of the IC...
...it's all but right there that Nu-Takali gets the immunity.
With either Nu-Vanua OR Ika-Bula losing out on the critical life-saving idol.
Now back to the frankensteining!
I will now introduce the doctor... the confessional doctor, Dr. FlowerPowerstein.
1. Will: He remains under the radar for 3 weeks running, but he seems to be trusted by Jay, who now has an idol and numbers. I see him as SAFE.
2. Chris: Falls 3, that's significant. This is the first time he's gone under the radar. That could spell trouble for him, especially since we see David bonding with Zeke, his new BFF. But, this could also be a positive sign for Chris. He's out of the cross hairs and settling back down for later? I see Chris as safe for this week. He's with Zeke, and he's with David, who he knows has friends that could protect him come merge. SAFE.
3. Bret: Bret had a little story arc the past two weeks, now falls from 2 confessionals to zip. He's on a tribe with 2 GenX'rs and 4 Millennials. He knows how Michaela feels about that. He's AT RISK!
4. Michelle: She also falls from 2 to zip this week. We see Zeke plotting against her. She got ALOT of visuals doing well in the challenges, especially with the RC. She got called out as Figgy's BFF, and now Figgy is gone. We see Zeke, who already bonded with Chris, is now going to bond with David next week. If this tribe goes to TC next week, I see Michelle as toast. HIGH RISK
5. Sunday: She's been under the radar for the past 3 weeks. She really doesn't have much of a story. We did see her in the RC, and then being sympathetic to Hanna. But, let's face it, she's not bringing much to the tribe and we know that Michaela is against her. We know that Michaela values strength and contribution in challenges. If her tribe goes to TC, she could be toast. HIGH RISK.
Green Light: Adam(HI) ~ Chris ~ David(HI) ~ Jay(HI) ~ Ken ~ Michaela ~ Will ~ Zeke
Amber Light: Hannah ~ Jessica ~ Taylor
Red Light: Bret ~ Michelle ~ Sunday
So... with IkaBula and Nu-Vanua being in danger, and Sunday, Brett and Michelle being in great danger.
The tragedy should come from one of them.
I phear the last part of the creature comes from IkaBula.
Time to send in the battlecrabs...
to phight the monster...
Oops, wrong monster
The monster, FrankenBret...
Grab your torches!!!
Then go vote! (If you haven't done so already.)