The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S33|East Coast Spoiler Thread| Ep 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 1770 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-26-16, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S33|East Coast Spoiler Thread| Ep 6"
Please place all commentary regarding tonight's episode in this thread until the show has had the chances to air in its entirety on the West Coast. No siggies please! And, no FIGGY's either! ;-P
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Previously on Survivor... Flowerpower1 10-26-16 1
 Post intro: Flowerpower1 10-26-16 2
   RE: Post intro: Sheldor 10-26-16 3
       RE: Post intro: CTgirl 10-26-16 8
           RE: Post intro: Sheldor 10-26-16 11
 Post Reward Flowerpower1 10-26-16 4
 RE: S33|East Coast Spoiler Thread| ... CTgirl 10-26-16 5
   RE: S33|East Coast Spoiler Thread| ... Sheldor 10-26-16 6
   Go CUBBIES! Flowerpower1 10-26-16 12
       RE: Go CUBBIES! CTgirl 10-27-16 13
 Post FIG-TAILS outing Flowerpower1 10-26-16 7
 Post IC.... Flowerpower1 10-26-16 9
 FIGGY IS GONE!!!! Next time on Surv... Flowerpower1 10-26-16 10
 Can we talk about the girls Flowerpower1 10-27-16 14
   RE: Can we talk about the girls CTgirl 10-27-16 15
       RE: Can we talk about the girls SquidProQuo 10-27-16 17
           RE: Can we talk about the girls Sheldor 10-27-16 18
   RE: Can we talk about the girls SquidProQuo 10-27-16 16
       RE: Can we talk about the girls Flowerpower1 10-27-16 19
           RE: Can we talk about the girls Outsider32 10-28-16 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-26-16, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Previously on Survivor..."
At the Ika tribe Sunday and Bret were on the minority, at the other tribe Figgy and Taylor were trying to hide their romance and Adam found found himself in the the power spot bet 2 gen Xrs and millennial lovers. At the Vanua tribe 3 Gen X'rs were in control but there were cracks from within and Chris used his relationship with Zeke to pull in the millennials, at TC, the gen X gave up their numbers. 15 left

At Vanua: Night 15

David: Coming back after TC was an absolute relief. Chris and I said goodbye to CEce with these 2 mill's, it was absolutely the right thing to do going forward. it's the people I trust vs. the people you trust. See him bonding with Zeke.

Zee: TC was such a delight cause those silly Gen Xrs sent home one of their own on the one tribe they had numbers....Now all of a sudden I am in a power position with chris and I am so stoked, I am a brand new baby in this game of survivor

Day 16, Ikabula. They are hungry, Jay conf: Morning, Everyone is hungry everyone is grumpy, must stay focused, I have a passion that says you gotta take care of your family, i never had a dad, have a mom and sister....gotta take care of these 2 beautiful ladies, people say millennials are selfish and they just want to do things their own way, but it's not true this is for my family, I am going to win survivor

See he and Will going to look for coconuts, but they look for idols, and....he finds it....in a log, and he finds it.....he sings....hears the survivor song in the background, this is epic, I found an idol....then the music plays, this hidden immunity idol means mo, you just got one step closer to getting a house....Michaela walks up on them and sees it

Michaela: I walked up to these 2 guys and saw them with an idol.....Jay is one of my allies but would he play that on me? Heck no. I'm not going to tell anyone right now but if I get wind that something is going down, I'm snitching! Cut to intro

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-26-16, 08:22 PM (EST)
2. "Post intro: "
Cut to RC:

See Figgy, then Jay....looking at Vanua tribe, Figgy claps, a lot of reactions...Figgy, I love Michelle so, I was really really worried, she tells everyone that she and Michelle are really really well...that is a MISTAKE, to say in front of everyone

One person caller, rest blindfolded, must get puzzle pieces, caller directs blindfolded tribe member to solve the puzzle

First tribe gets apple pie, cookies brownies, ice tea, mild, next tribe gets chocolate chip cookies
Jess sits out and Hanna and Bret sit out....

Callers: Jay, Figgy, Michelle

Ken/Taylor/Adam blindfolded

Sunday, unwinds the thing and gets dizzy and falls....Michaela unspooling, Adam back with first set of puzzle pieces

David is not following directions

Micaela has some puzzle pieces....Chriss is turning...Will has second set of pieces...Kenn is holding his jewels as he unwinds.....Chris is yelling to David as well...Ken taks a big fall...Ken gets a key...David is horrific....Figgy's group is solving the puzzle, with Ken doing the puzzle...Michaela has he last puzzle piece, and david and zeke getting their last pieces...huge lead with piggy's tribe....Zeke is back, now Michellle is directing him...Hanna is feeling faint....walks over to shade....Michelle started out last, and would be a huge come from behind....Figgy is choking with the puzzle...Hanna says my whole face is tingle...Michelle wins, van wins a massive reward....Hanna cannot feel her hands....Jay has the second place and Figgy did horribly, they were in first place and she choked....Hanna is freaking out....Jiffy calling medical
My arms are cramping up....your'e not going to let me die, can't feel her hands, she's freaking out....Doctor says she is freakingout, she's calming down and getting better....she didn't want to expose her vulnerability...I'm good....you don't need to clap....ugh

Massive come from behind victory led by michelle, they grab it, foggy is crying....Michaela goes and gets the cookies....enjoy

Figgie, a hero or zero role...it's really frustrating, you are the caller, the leader, hard to direct the blind, it's just hard....see her crying....

Sheldor 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-26-16, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Post intro: "
...so this WAS the Reward for First Place!

All that work in the hot Sun risking injuries blindfolded and that is all they got?

CTgirl 7741 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-26-16, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Post intro: "
Rob Cesternino had a guy on his podcast that works on designing the challenges for Survivor. When Rob brought up the blindfold challenges and how many people get injured, he said that they will never get rid of them. He implied that Mark, Jeff etc. love these challenges and not doing them isn't an option!

P.S. I do think it's funny that Hannah needed medical and she wasn't even participating in the physical challenge!

10-26-16, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Post intro: "
Yeah that was Myles Nye and the things he had to say about challenge design was very interesting!

10-26-16, 08:31 PM (EST)
4. "Post Reward"
Van day 16: Thank you to everybody....they are so content...David, I don't think we would have won that challenge with cece...it was 100% michelle, says zee and foggy seems to like me

Zee: michelle is a dangerous player in this game cause Figgy announces to everyone at the challengeI am so happy to see michelle oh and zee too, I am obviously at the bottom of the mill's, michelle was plotting against me and has connections to Taylor and Figgy and I never thought I would say this but I think in order to go forward , getting rid of michelle isn't bad for me, might be necessary for me to give up on the Millenial tribe

See a sting ray, then pelicans than Jay....Sunday and Hanna chatting in the shelter, Hanna says that she is made fun of, I can't help that I am a person that has anxiety, can't be seen as weak in front of my tribe, my brain is so exhausted, so now I have to keep going, perception is reality so it doesn't become a hindrance to my game

Takali: Ken and Adam and then Tay and Figs in the shelter, they kiss in front of Adam,
Taylor: my S romance is growing each day but figs says don't tell the others, we have th numbers, Adam is on our side

Taylor says to tell them....she is practicing on Taylor, practicing telling them

Figgie: right now we have the numbers with Adam, I don't know what type of reaction it will be....don't know if it will be a good reaction or a bad one

She tells Jessica....wow....ya think? You're hilarious...you're not really good with keeping secrets she says....now when she tells ken....he says really, Ken: i've been around the block little girl, it's obvious, she thought she was doing a great job hiding it, these kids think they are on vacation....in charge of it all, I'm on survivor, this is awesome, that little couple aren't as cool as they think they are, I am not gonna sit on my ##### and hope I am okay, I am going to make moves to make sure I am okay!

10-26-16, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S33|East Coast Spoiler Thread| Ep 6"
thanks for the play-by-play P. I'm watching the World Series (Go Cubs Go!!) and will watch this later tonight.

10-26-16, 08:44 PM (EST)
6. "RE: S33|East Coast Spoiler Thread| Ep 6"
Since this is an East Coast Spoiler Thread...

Cubs 2 - 0 Indians
Middle 4th

10-26-16, 09:43 PM (EST)
12. "Go CUBBIES!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-26-16 AT 09:52 PM (EST)

Wow CT Girl! You mean to tell me that you aren't a Red Sox fan? I'm rooting for the Cubbies too, even though I live in Ohio!

This was a predictable episode I think...They had been building up Fig-tails for several weeks now. I really thought it would be either Taylor or Figgy. Next week It looks like another Millennial girl could be in deep trouble.
*cough* Michelle *cough*.

Also, ALOT of meaty confessionals this episode! Jay: I'm doing this for my family and I'm one step closer, Hannah, re: fighting her anxiety, and Ken: I'm not going to sit back and wait for moves, I am going to move my ##### and make those moves!

10-27-16, 02:11 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Go CUBBIES!"
Of course I'm a Red Sox fan! But as a lifelong fan, I have special empathy for the Cubs.

This is looking to be a solid season. I wasn't enthused going into it but I like most of the players that remain (or at least the ones that we've heard talk 20 players is too many!)

10-26-16, 08:44 PM (EST)
7. "Post FIG-TAILS outing"
Cut to IC:

Day 18

See the course...Figgy brings the idol in....

See Zeke and Chris...ready: Figgy kisses, gonna trade him in of the big one today, immunity back up for grabs, see Figgy shake her head....
Collect bags of coconuts, open, find 3 balls, maneuver balls over table maze...losers someone is sixth person voted out, see Ken...
Adam sitting out, Will and Sunday sit out....

Here we go:

David and Ken and Jay in first....Ken making fast work but falls and has to go back, David didn't fall, Ken already catches yup to him...Jay has first and second bags, David has some, Jay has his third, David a big surprise in this challenge, david is only bringing one bag...Jay with all three, then bret goes, Ken brings back all three bags, and david dragging the last 2 bags, and then chris goes...Taylor quickly across...Chris i coming...Taylor up for last three bags, bret right behind him, Taylor has them all, opening them p, huge lead for the, then Bret getting his bags up, Chris moving fast...figgy and Jessica emptying all the coconuts...looking for 3 balls...Michaela and Hanna doing nice job, then Zeke and Michelle doing nice job, Jessica and foggy first to maize

both feel on small peg...Michaela and Hanna going to maze now, and Zeke, opens all the bags....Michaela yells at Hanna...Micelle and Zeke doing well....Michaela says don't move it just hold it steady....Michaela tells her don't move at all, just hold on and I will do it, don't be frustrated, I am just trying to keep you to win...all of us, Figgy and Jess have one in...Michelle and Zeke getting no where....Michaela is telling her to shut up....and they win!

Bret tells her there is nothing that you can't do...
Michelle and Zeke doing poorly and Michaela is telling Zeke and Michelle how to do it, when you get past that bar you have to stop moving it....race to the finish....Michelle and Zeke win! Figgie loses! See their faces...

There was clearly some encouragement says Jeff: Coming from you Michaela, we kind of want Millennials to stay and when you get 2 and 2 somebody's gotta go and somebody's gotta stay, Taylor says there are millennials over here, and she tells them, that you guys have 3 so if you can't figure out how to work together you deserve to go home....

See David smiling....Some one will be the 6th person

Figgie: we are going to TC tonight it really blows if the millennials are smart we will stick together to night and take out the gen X'rs....

10-26-16, 08:59 PM (EST)
9. "Post IC...."
Takali day 18:

Figgie hugs Jessica, you did good, we tried

Adam: losing puts me in a real blind cause this whole time I have been playing double agent, no matter how I vote tonight somebody is coming back unhappy, in a reaally tough position...

Figgie and Adam talking, who do we take out, we need to go Ken...

Figgie: so the plan is to take out Ken, come merge he'll be dangerouss

Taylor: Tonight we are going to vote out Ken, but maybe Adam is way smarter than we think he is and he's double crossing us....unlikely ....but, maybe, laughs...

See Pigtails, do you really trust adam? I don't trust anybody but you

Jessica to Adam, if you want to work with ken and Me, we could vote out one of those two...where is your heart now...this can't happen, I need him to move forward and if he goes I would be the next to go....go to adam and convince him

Ken: I could be going home but I have never gone down without a fight

See him talk to Adam, i respect you, don't want to move forward with 2 connving kids, do you want to sit with me and Jess, or go with 2 kids that you are at the bottom with ....Adam says you are asking me to trust in two people I don't know, Ken tells him I have your back until the end, I will never put your name down and I will fight for you, so it's a matter of who you want to roll forward with...

Adam: Ken makes great sense, the whole world is probably screaming, what are you nuts? Get out the power couple, but at this point I don't know what makes sense of rme.

TC:

Taylor do you believe that all the millernials are going to stick together? he says yes, and foggy shekes her head yes...

Figgie: just cause you started with them doesn't mean it's all peachy...this guy voted for me in the first TC, but I have let go of that

Adam tells Jeff about the showman...
JiffY are you in love,
Taylor wouldn't say that but they definitely like each other
Ken tells him about how they told them about their relationship
Jiffy tells them he's an ordained Minister...let's do it right now,
Figgie says let's go for it
Taylor says are you serious?
Taylor OMG
Figgie: you don't seem concerned that it's out in the open
Adam: there would seem to be a slight difference in this pair compared to Ken andJessica
Figgie: says that they are still being strategic in every move that we make...
Taylor: says we have the numbers and if you don't like it I can just write your name down
Adam, you are in the middle
Yes, that sounds right
Adam will stick with this three, or these 2....
Taylor reminds him about the rest of the millennials they would boot his ##### out
Adam: says tonight is not just about tonight, I would hope that whatever four comes out of tonight stays strong together.
Figgie says that it's tug of war right now, you have to remember where the numbers lie...the person that I am voting for I genuinely like....someone will go home tonight, and some one will go home tonight genuinely upset....

Voting:

See Figgy and Taylor holding hands

no one plays an HI
See Ken, see Pigtails

Ken
Figgie
Ken
Figgie
Figureoo

FIGGY is out

See Jessica's eyes pop
Taylor shakes his head, and Adam tells him, I'll explain if I can

Adam puts his face down

Good luck Tays, hear her crying

Jiffyy: you said the question was someone will go home and someone will go back to camp unhappy. The question is: How do you deal with it?

10-26-16, 09:08 PM (EST)
10. "FIGGY IS GONE!!!! Next time on Survivor!"
Jiffy: A love scorned taylorseeks vengeance
See Adam telling Taylor at night: I lied to you and I screwed you...
Taylor in Confessional: I will destroy you
Jiffy: but a new power couple begins to form...
See Zeke and David talking: David says Zeke, I trust you a lot...
David in confessional: Jeke and I are cut from the same cloth...
Zeke asks him: You have the idol?
David tells him: I found it
Zee in confessional: OMG, he has put his life in my hands.

Figgie: I came in here in one speed, I was a force to be reckoned in so I guess it's a compliment cause I would have taken them all out, but I will miss taylor, someday Fig=tails will hopefully be reunited one day...

10-27-16, 10:48 AM (EST)
14. "Can we talk about the girls"
This season I don't know who are worse, the boys or the girls.

David and his game play, or Figgy and Michaela...First Figgy exposes to ALL at the RC that she is so tight with Michelle, not ZEKE, Michelle. Huge faux pas and could have contributed to her exit.

Next, Michaela at the IC....really, you want to tell the entire cast that you are solely team Millennial....OMG. Could have just totally blown her whole game......Not to mention that we hear comments constantly how she's such a challenge beast...Bret to Michaela at the IC: There is NOTHING that you can't do!...

I don't know how Michaela can last through the entire game with this much of a target on her back, now.

10-27-16, 12:48 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Can we talk about the girls"
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-16 AT 12:53 PM (EST)

My thoughts - and it's probably all because of their edits :

I thought Figgy was a horrible player - arrogant and entitled plus no good at strategy but I feel like Michaela gets a pass, like "Michaela will be Michaela." She's respected but is anyone targeting her yet? The strong players are outlasting the weaker ones so far. IMO, Ken, Chris, Taylor and Jay could be challenge beasts too. She's a good athlete - a team player - and for now I think she's down with the Millennials but I do think she'd switch if she thinks it's her best option. She's tough, scrappy and has said she'll be a snitch if necessary. I am looking forward to seeing her play post-merge (just for the sound bites alone!) There's a reason why she was picked for Survivor 34: Game Changers!

As for Michelle - I keep on thinking of the scene where she's praying with Hannah. I think those two must come back together and Michelle still has something up her sleeve despite being outed by Figgy. She laughed over it with Vanua and with Figgy gone, I don't think it will effect her. I'm guessing that David, Zeke and Taylor are all misdirection and Ika Bula goes to tribal next time (especially since Will, Bret and Sunday are all expendable characters).

But it sure is looking like a man will win this season.

ETA: Jeff's take on Michaela from his Dalton Ross Q&A

Iím not sure weíve seen someone as unfiltered in this way as Michaela. She barks at her teammate and doesnít see why that could be unsettling, and then openly cheers for one tribe over the other and has no problem explaining why, even if it runs the risk of making her immediate enemies. As viewers, we love it! But does this make her too naÔve in terms of the social elements of the game? Or is she so blunt that at least people know they can trust what she says, which is a pretty valuable commodity?

Itís such a great observation and question, because it gets at the heart of why every season of Survivor is different. The answer to your question will always depend on who else is playing the game. Survivor is so tricky, because you are being evaluated constantly, and itís not as simple as saying, ďI need to be less this and more thatÖ,Ē because most of the time, you are so exhausted that all you can really be is who you really are. Itís so rare to have someone so in control of their emotions and so socially aware that they can construct a unique relationship with every player and adapt as necessary while holding in their truth.

Jeremy did it recently, and a few others have done it, but itís extremely tough to do. I really donít have a great answer, so let me shift the question a bit. I love Michaela. I loved her the minute I met her. I would be so proud if she was my daughter because she is really principled, very bright, extremely driven and ultimately a truly likable person. But in the game of Survivor, if you are going to be a person who ďspikesĒ as Michaela does, then you have to know you risk offending some people. Her game must center on making sure the people she intends to put on the jury are people who respect her enough to look past her outbursts. Boston Rob was one of the best at understanding how critical it was to control whom you voted out and when.

SquidProQuo 2487 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-27-16, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Can we talk about the girls"
Wow, I didn't know Michaela is on S34 -- thanks CTgirl! That seals the deal for me that she must make it far and is a fan favorite. Is there anyone else from this season?

I posted my thoughts below before seeing your post but looks like we are thinking alike.

10-27-16, 01:13 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Can we talk about the girls"
Not sure S34 Cast Spoilers should be talked about in this thread. If you want to know go read this thread:

"S: 34 Cast Spoiled by Inside Survivor...."
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/8571.shtml

Warning there is an entire boot list post in that thread (need to highlight the text to read it so you won't read it by accident).

You can also go to the source (Martin Holmes InsideSurvivor) for the S34 Cast List
http://insidesurvivor.com/cast/season-34-cast/

SquidProQuo 2487 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-27-16, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Can we talk about the girls"
LOL, agreed -- so many comical missteps this week. Figgy is immature and paid the price. Figuring she'll be asked back for a second chance at some point.

Michaela is a different story. I worry her social game will hurt her, but I also think her grit and brutal honesty are part of her unpolished "charm" and the audience is meant to root for her. In that sense she's sort of a female version of Tony. She was everywhere this week -- Jay finds an idol, she's there to call him on it; she wins for her team AND she helps Michelle and Zeke's team pull out a come-from-behind win. She must go on an immunity run and make it far, because there's no need to include Brett's positive SPV two weeks in a row and even her social missteps were explained away strategically.

When you look at who is left from the girls, Michaela is getting the best edit. And the girls will be outnumbered at the merge, so perhaps the alpha males focus on taking each other out and allow her to slip through?

The one I'm really worried about now is Michelle. She started off so well but the swap was not kind to her and based on this week's set-up she seems to be doomed if her tribe loses.

10-27-16, 05:44 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Can we talk about the girls"
Yes, that is good to know, CTGirl. I didn't know that Michaela was going to be on the next season!

I felt that Michaela was a contender for winner, but now I think she may have blown that chance in just this time frame. First of all, If she can stay safe till merge, that will help her immensely, and considering she is on the tribe with 4 millennials, plus Sunday + Bret, chances look pretty darn good that she will indeed make it. Then, as everyone else has pointed out, with Taylor, Chris, Ken, Jay still in the mix, there are plenty of bigger targets than Michaela, but, when they start picking off the challenge hogs that are male, she will shine bright as a challenge hoggess herself.

She's shown to be an incredible force at challenges, male or female. Additionally, she just called out that she is team Millennial all the way placing a big target on her own back. I just don't see how she can win with that kind of social misstep in this game. I also thought she crossed a line with Hanna as well. At first she was controlling and sharp, but when Hanna got it, she still went over board with the reprimands, and I felt that she was a bully about it. I know that Hanna probably was quite intimidated, and we know that she struggles with anxiety. That's not how you win friends and influence people. She's starting to look villainous to me, whatever her intentions are. She foiled Adam's moment, she's bullying Hannah, she's collecting blackmail material. Hmmmm? I will be the first one to appreciate some good snark, but I am beginning to see Michaela as a villain.

Outsider32 548 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-28-16, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Can we talk about the girls"
I think Zeke is the villain idk. But I see the big merge story being David vs.Chris.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •