The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S: 33 | State of the Spoiling | Episode 5 "Idol Search Party""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 1752 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-18-16, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S: 33 | State of the Spoiling | Episode 5 "Idol Search Party""
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-16 AT 09:29 AM (EST)

State of the Spoiling

IDOL SEARCH PARTY

Previously on Survivor:

While the Millennials lost the RC, the cameras went to their beach because the more important people to the story are there, including Adam, who persevered and found the HII. While he didn’t choose to yell back to Hannah, “YES, I FINALLY FOUND THAT SUCKER!”, he did reveal his dire situation regarding his mother and her illness. Adam goes from low on the totem pole to the very top, at least for me. But, the Gen X’rs lose the IC, which prompts David into taking matters into his own hands with his big move maker, the HII. Being the super fan that he is, he must know that with almost 4 people out. that things SHOULD be about to CHANGE. But, he cannot be on the bottom agian, so he plays his idol on Jessica, booting the Tiger mom, Lucy, blindsiding Bret and Chris once again, as well as Ken and Jessica!

Preview Promo:

See Brett, Chris, Jessica, everyone searching for the idol, See Sunday, Dave, and Cece searching...
JiffY: Gen X idol is back up for grabs
Cece: we had an idol search party
Jiffy: And a surprise switch threatens to tear 2 lovers apart
See Ken, then Taylor
Figgy in confessional: I love Taylor to pieces
Taylor in confessional: My biggest fear is getting split up, we have no idea what is going to happen!

I have to add that Tribephyl, thankfully, comes to the rescue and deciphers the preview promo. We all can see that there will be a switch up when we see Jiffy say, “drop your buffs”! But, the promo starts with this:

A lone DAW walking on the beach. We ASSUMED this was part of the idol search. But, Tribey tells us that the tribes will actually be reshuffled to 3 tribes of 5, and one lone DAW, who will have to be by themselves for one cycle. From the vidcap, it looks like a GUY? I dunno.

At first we all were hoping and praying that half of the triforce would be indeed separated. But, whoa are we when Tribey also tells us that, no, the two lovers will stay at the same beach. *Note to SEG: next time you want to sell that two are broken up, do NOT have them do confessionals in the same location.* D’oh.

Tribephyl was also the one that noted in the TEASES that at first it read, Castaways form a search party to hunt for the hidden immunity idol, and one tribe gets an unpleasant surprise when castaways drop their buffs. But, later it read: 1 castaway gets an unpleasant surprise.. Which also fits with the thought that one daw is out on their lonesome.

Michel suggests there will be NO reward challenge and as the IC happens POST swap, we have NO pics of that. So, the tribes will go to the challenge, 3 sides, 3 sets of players, 1 winner, 1 second place, and 1 loser. Losers going to TC, where someone WILL be voted out.

Per confessionals, here are the DAWS at most risk:

At RISK: Ken, Taylor, Bret, Cece

Ken was out on a limb at TC, blindsided by his closest alliance mate, he’s a big physical threat, he’s a target. Taylor and Cece both had 0 confessioals last ep, and now are both seen having confessionals in the next episode. Taylor at the crux of what the promo is highlighting, the relationship between Figgy and Tails, he’s a physical threat, he’s at risk. Cece: Once again probably a liability in the challenge, if he tribe loses, she’s probably in the minority so she’s at risk. Bret, also under the radar, and a bigger threat who could be in the minority on his new tribe....at risk.

That’s it, all I got! May the force be with them and with us!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S: 33 | State of the Spoiling |... michel2 10-18-16 1
   RE: S: 33 | State of the Spoiling |... Flowerpower1 10-18-16 2
 Kudos... & Desperately Seeking SOTS... tribephyl 10-20-16 3
   RE: Kudos... & Desperately Seeking ... michel2 10-21-16 4
       Gopher IT, michel Flowerpower1 10-21-16 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 1905 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-16, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S: 33 | State of the Spoiling | Episode 5 "Idol Search Party""
Nice work, FP!

I'm thinking that the 3 tribes will be evenly split with 3 men and 2 women. That would force a women in exile and practically force the losing tribe to boot a woman. The three guys in the tribe will not want to see their numbers flipped from 3-2 to 2-3 once the exiled player returns. Additionally, with 4 rounds before they reach 12 and a possible merger, the tribe will want to "stay strong".

We used to find the women's treatment tasteless but if they repeat last season's dumb twist, we will now have proof that they are downright sexist.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-18-16, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S: 33 | State of the Spoiling | Episode 5 "Idol Search Party""
'm thinking that the 3 tribes will be evenly split with 3 men and 2 women. That would force a women in exile and practically force the losing tribe to boot a woman.

If your theory holds, than I see Cece in BIG trouble. Especially if she is the reason that her tribe loses.

But, in rebuttal to your theory, these DAWS are not proving to be the brightest bulbs on the Survivor tree, fwiw.

tribephyl 12239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-20-16, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Kudos... & Desperately Seeking SOTS Writers"
Excellent job, FP.
With your contribution, and for the first time this season, we get a bootee correct!!!
All with your help.
And thanks for the multiple shoutouts.
Wow.
So unexpected and frankly un-needed, but thank you anyways. Still phun to see your name in cyberprint. Am I right?

Regardless of my intentions, again, I play the desperate board phundraiser and beg and plead (and possibly blackmail) for phuture writers of the SOTS.
I have a family reunion to take control of... (bringing the exotic dips, local cheeses, magnums of wine and phunkey tunes)
and it will make the intention of writing this weeks SOTS uncompletable.

Please help!!!

Or I will send Gage to come play with you too...

I'll be back NEXT week. With an even more hallowseve feel. Old Indian burial ground, my ass

michel2 1905 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-16, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kudos... & Desperately Seeking SOTS Writers"
If it's ok with FP and the others, I'll do the SOTS this week but it won't be up until late Tuesday.

10-21-16, 01:50 PM (EST)
5. "Gopher IT, michel"
Gopher it, michel!

I will do one anytime you need me to, Tribey! <3

PS. Well, credit where credit is due, Tribe. You pretty much told the story of episode 5, and NAILED it!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •