The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S33 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 05 *No Sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12233 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-13-16, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S33 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 05 *No Sources*"
This thread is dedicated to the VidCaps and the discussion of the visual clues doled out by TPTB.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post-Show Promo tribephyl 10-13-16 1
 Press Images tribephyl 10-13-16 2
   RE: Press Images michel2 10-13-16 3
       RE: Press Images Sheldor 10-14-16 4
           RE: Press Images michel2 10-14-16 5
           RE: Press Images Flowerpower1 10-14-16 6
               RE: Press Images Sheldor 10-15-16 7
                   RE: Press Images tribephyl 10-17-16 10
                       RE: Press Images michel2 10-17-16 11
                           RE: Press Images kingfish 10-17-16 12
                       RE: Press Images Flowerpower1 10-17-16 13
                       RE: Press Images Sheldor 10-17-16 14
   Reward Challenge or IC? Flowerpower1 10-16-16 8
       RE: Reward Challenge or IC? michel2 10-16-16 9
       RE: Reward Challenge or IC? tribephyl 10-18-16 15
           But, if it's a decoy? Flowerpower1 10-18-16 16
               RE: But, if it's a decoy? tribephyl 10-18-16 17
                   RE: But, if it's a decoy? kingfish 10-18-16 18
                       RE: But, if it's a decoy? michel2 10-18-16 19
                           RE: But, if it's a decoy? Sheldor 10-18-16 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-13-16, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Post-Show Promo"
Transcript and Vidcaps courtesy of SurvivorFever.net

Probst (VO): Next time on Survivor...

Probst (VO): ...the Gen X idol is back up for grabs...

CeCe (cam. conf.): We had an idol search party.

Probst (VO): ...and a surprise switch...

Probst (@ RC lineup): Drop your buffs.

Probst (VO): ...threatens to tear two lovers apart.

Figgy (cam. conf.): I love Taylor to pieces.

Taylor (cam. conf.): My biggest fear is getting split up. You have no idea what's gonna to happen.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-13-16, 08:07 PM (EST)
2. "Press Images"
Obviously, Production is keeping their cards close to their chest with really, anything, past this switch.
Good Luck this week, all.

michel2 1902 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-13-16, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Press Images"
The promos leading up to a switch almost never focus on individuals so I think this focus on Fails is a good sign for the lovers. Kind of like when a surprise swap almost broke up Romber.

At best, the Millennials will wind up 5-3 on one tribe and 4-4 on the other so if they want to keep their majority they need to work together and forget their differences which are extremely minor compared to those facing the Gen-X tribe members..

Sheldor 1152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-14-16, 03:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Press Images"
In the Next Time Vidcaps and the Press Images you can see that Jeff is handing out new buffs to Figgy from the basket in his Left Hand and new buffs to Chris, Taylor, and Will from the basket in his Right hand.

So they are dividing the Women and Men evenly between the 2 new tribes:

5 Men & 3 Women
4 Men & 4 Women

Now if Jeff actually has 4 baskets then they are also controlling the Millennial and GenX split to be even:

5 Millennials & 3 GenX
4 Millennials & 4 GenX

If only 2 Baskets then they are only controlling that the Gender split is even and not the split of the Original Tribes.

I would guess since the theme is Millennials vs GenX that they would use 4 Baskets to control both the Tribe and Gender split.

10-14-16, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Press Images"
One thing we've seen over the years is that random has a very different meaning for SEG. They will control the split in order to get exactly what they want.

Flowerpower1 1749 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-14-16, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Press Images"
I thought the same thing when I saw these pics...

Figgy taking from the basket on the left....

Taylor taking from the basket on the right...

Made me think that they will be separated....one chose from one colored basket, and the other chose from the other colored basket. If the baskets indeed were separated by color, then it is a way for them to divide the tribes evenly! (Having 4 baskets between the 2 tribes).

If there is something to this, Will will be on the same tribe as Taylor, choosing from the basket on the right, while they both will be on the opposite tribe as Figgy....

We also see Chris choosing from the basket on the right, will he be on Taylor and Will's tribe? Or, will he be on Figgy's tribe?

10-15-16, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Press Images"
LAST EDITED ON 10-15-16 AT 02:22 PM (EST)

Well I see it as either 2 Baskets

1:Left  (4 Purple, 4 Orange) = Females 
2:Right (5 Purple, 4 Orange) = Males
or 4 Baskets
1:Left  (2 Purple, 2 Orange) = Millennial Females 
2:Right (3 Purple, 2 Orange) = Millennial Males

3:Left (2 Purple, 1 Orange) = Gen X Females
4:Right (2 Purple, 3 Orange) = Gen X Males

I think most likely 2 baskets to make sure the tribes are as divided up as evenly as possible by gender.

10-17-16, 00:43 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Press Images"
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-16 AT 01:57 AM (EST)

I'm thinking it's 2 baskets, a male and a female.
Men's Basket: 9 buffs total (3 of each tribe color (red/purple/green))
Women's Basket: 7 buffs total (2 of each tribe color (red/purple/green +1 of black))

Yup. We know a three tribe split is on the way, and it doesn't have to be an even split for production to do a swap.
We've seen 1 person have to wait until someone is booted and then join the losing tribe.

So... added with the buzz about 1 tribe/1 castaway getting an unpleasant surprise, is just that. 1 person (in my above scenario, a female) is a tribe of one for a day or two. While everyone else will get moved around... onto a series of 3 different tribes.

On a side note...
I noticed that the rock formation seen at the end of GenX Beach...

...has a rock formation that matches the confessional background of both Figgy and Tyler...

Fails makes it together to GenX beach.

10-17-16, 10:19 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Press Images"
Nice catch, Tribe. The love affair continues...at least until the vote!

kingfish 19444 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-16, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Press Images"
So, will the Gen-Xers be as forgiving of the two vote combo as the Millennials? Of course, the Gen-Xers have issues of their own, so I guess that will depend on how the tribes are split.

10-17-16, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Press Images"
Yes, I thought their confessionals were from the same vantage point as well, only I didn't know whose beach it was.

So, they are switching to 3 tribes of 5 and one extra person on their own?

This should be fun!

We see that Sunday, Cece, and David are all in the idol search party, so I wonder if they are together post swap? Or they are all just out searching for the newly hidden idol post TC? See Bret and Chris searching too?

I was just wondering if any of those pics could be post swap...

10-17-16, 09:03 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Press Images"
Great observation Tribephyl!

I at first thought that lone person in the beach shot was the person that was Exiled when they split into 3 tribes but I like your theory on Figgy & Taylor confessional at Gen X Beach after the swap.

Note: Last season in Kah Rōng Episode 5 they swapped from 3 Tribes Brains/Beauty/Brawn to 2 Tribes of 6 Brains/Beauty with the leftover person (Julia) Exiled to Brawn beach.

10-16-16, 02:32 PM (EST)
8. "Reward Challenge or IC?"
We see that the daws have arrived at a challenge site, will it be played? If so, is it for reward or IC?

We see hurdles/structures, a tarp of some kind, rolled up, then netting, which they most likely have to scale under.

We know that Jiffy has the baskets of the buffs under that cover, but is there anything else under there? Will there be no RC today? I don't see any stand for the II, so I assume that is set up for reward.

10-16-16, 05:56 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Reward Challenge or IC?"
I think the challenge arena is set up only to keep the surprise. There won't be a reward just a swap and then they'll have time to get to know each other.

10-18-16, 01:05 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Reward Challenge or IC?"
Found this Aerial view of the "completed" challenge arena...

Still looks set up for just 2 tribes.

*throws hands in the air*

I dunno WHATS going on with this episode.

10-18-16, 03:40 PM (EST)
16. "But, if it's a decoy?"
As michel suspects, the challenge arena may not be used at all, it's a guise to set up their surprise at the tribe swap...

10-18-16, 04:07 PM (EST)
17. "RE: But, if it's a decoy?"
But why spend the extra money to have aerial shots taken of a challenge that won't be used?

kingfish 19444 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-16, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: But, if it's a decoy?"
Yeah, that kinda goes beyond colorizing buffs or shuffling videos as a fool-us ploys.

10-18-16, 07:48 PM (EST)
19. "RE: But, if it's a decoy?"
I dunno either but if you look, there is a lot more space to the left of the purple mat than there is to the right of the orange one. In fact, there is enough space to set up a third lane and it wouldn't take long to do.

10-18-16, 08:10 PM (EST)
20. "RE: But, if it's a decoy?"
FYI: History of recent tribe swaps...

S32E05 Swap - Kah Rōng (NO Reward Challenge)

S31E03 Swap - Cambodia (NO Reward Challenge) 2 Tribes to 3 Tribes

S31E06 Swap - Cambodia (YES Reward Challenge) 3 Tribes to 2 Tribes

S30E05 Swap - One World (YES Reward Challenge) Double Episode 4 & 5 so not many images of Ep5

S29E05 Swap - San Juan del Sur (NO Reward Challenge) Swap at Hero Arena

S28E04 Swap - Cagayan (YES Reward Challenge) 3 Tribes to 2 Tribes

S27E06 Swap - Blood vs Water (NO Reward Challenge) Swap at Redemption Island Arena

S26E06 Swap - Caramoan (NO Reward Challenge)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •