The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S33 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 03 *No Sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-30-16, 03:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S33 | VidCap Analysis | Ep. 03 *No Sources*"
Here we go... a little bruised, but ready to get even more involved. Am I right? Let's analyze the carp outta these Ep. 03 vidcaps.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Post-Show Promo tribephyl 09-30-16 1
 Press Images (@Camp) tribephyl 09-30-16 2
 Press Images (@ImmunityChallenge) tribephyl 09-30-16 3
   RE: Press Images (@ImmunityChalleng... Sheldor 10-01-16 4
       RE: Press Images (@ImmunityChalleng... Flowerpower1 10-01-16 5
       RE: Press Images (@ImmunityChalleng... Outsider32 10-01-16 6
           RE: Press Images (@ImmunityChalleng... michel2 10-01-16 7
               RE: Press Images (@ImmunityChalleng... Flowerpower1 10-03-16 9
   RE: Press Images (@ImmunityChalleng... Flowerpower1 10-04-16 13
       RE: Press Images (@ImmunityChalleng... Sheldor 10-05-16 14
 Promo 10/02 Vidcaps tribephyl 10-03-16 8
   RE: Promo 10/02 Vidcaps Flowerpower1 10-03-16 10
       RE: Promo 10/02 Vidcaps Sheldor 10-03-16 11
       RE: Promo 10/02 Vidcaps Sheldor 10-03-16 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-30-16, 03:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Post-Show Promo"
Vidcaps and Transcript courtesy of SurvivorFever.net

Probst: Next time on Survivor...

Probst: Zeke and Adam feel betrayed...

Zeke : I am upset right now. I'm really upset with you.

Adam : My first #blindside.

Probst: ...but a twist in the game shakes things up.

Female: It has to be a random draw.

William : I want to be a part of this twist. I want to experience what Gen X has to offer.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-30-16, 03:44 AM (EST)
2. "Press Images (@Camp)"

Millenials:

GenX:

09-30-16, 03:58 AM (EST)
3. "Press Images (@ImmunityChallenge)"
IC:

Sheldor 1139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-01-16, 04:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Press Images (@ImmunityChallenge)"
Thanks tribephyl! Great Job!

I guess CBS has caught on that posting photos of the losing tribe after the IC was giving away which tribe lost the IC...

Flowerpower1 1708 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-01-16, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Press Images (@ImmunityChallenge)"
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-16 AT 08:08 AM (EST)

Or, perhaps they didn't want to give away which tribemate goes for a powwow with the other tribe? In the immortal words of Rudy Boesch: "I dunno"

In the preview promo there is not one vidcap of the Gen X tribe, will the Millennials go back to TC?

In the press images it really seems as if "the power couple", Figgy and Taylor, are still isolating themselves away from the group. Hmmmm?

It's very strange to me that there are a ton of press images from the Millennials tribe and only 4 from Gen X, while at camp.

Also, it sure looks like Figgy has a case of pink eye as well...

Outsider32 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-01-16, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Press Images (@ImmunityChallenge)"
But looking at that challenge last shot it would seem Gen-x goes.

michel2 1870 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-01-16, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Press Images (@ImmunityChallenge)"
The millennials have a nice lead indeed but that bottom row is the hardest to knock off so Gen X could recover. I think editing favors Gen X going to TC because we aren't as invested in those players but that could quickly change.

10-03-16, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Press Images (@ImmunityChallenge)"
Ken has shown us that he has a proven throwing arm....while the Millennials are ahead, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Ken pulls it out, once they knock down the wall, is their another puzzle portion of some kind to the challenge as well? Regardless, the fact that all of the vidcaps in the preview promo are ALL from Millennials and the large majority of press images are from the Millennial camp, all lead me to suspect that it will be the Millennials going back to TC....?

10-04-16, 01:11 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Press Images (@ImmunityChallenge)"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-16 AT 01:11 PM (EST)

So, since Sheldor posted the challenge video, we know that 2 people have to re-build the wall puzzle as it was originally. For Gen X that looks to be Sunday and David, for the Millennials, that will be Zeke and Michelle.

10-05-16, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Press Images (@ImmunityChallenge)"
Ah! I originally thought Sunday/David and Zeke/Michelle are standing there ready to collect sand bags if the throwers run out but yes definitely they are there studying the block image intently so they can rebuild it quickly!

While David failed in the Ep1 puzzle he says he has used a 3D printer to create replica puzzles of survivor challenges and Sunday was good in the Ep1 puzzle. Should be a good match against Zeke and Michelle.

10-03-16, 02:33 AM (EST)
8. "Promo 10/02 Vidcaps"

10-03-16, 10:35 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Promo 10/02 Vidcaps"
Thanks for posting the vidcaps, Tribey!

Here are the Gen X'rs when Ken starts throwing compared to the Millennials:

Then, here they are as time goes by....Gen X making progress...Millennials still have all 5 base blocks still on the table....

When they get to the bottom row, they are going to have to throw more accurately to get each individual block off....will it come down to the one who is the most accurate? But, Millennials have such a large lead, and we can see that it is the last leg of the challenge so I have to think that it will be a Millennial win with these shots....

Cede is being called out by Probst at the challenge for going so slowly, that's not a good sign, but neither is this....

A vidcap of Paul out of the blue?

10-03-16, 09:44 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Promo 10/02 Vidcaps"
Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X Behind-the-Scenes Challenge Preview for "Going Coconuts"

In this video John K. explains that after all the blocks are knocked over 2 players have to re-assemble the 25 blocks back into the original image.

10-03-16, 09:48 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Promo 10/02 Vidcaps"

Could Paul and Jay be the two selected for Recon?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •