The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S33 CBS Press Release Cast Announcement "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheldor 1131 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-18-16, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S33 CBS Press Release Cast Announcement "
*Hello* is anyone here?

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor/releases/view?id=45876

CBS ANNOUNCES THE 20 CASTAWAYS COMPETING ON THE NEXT EDITION OF “SURVIVOR”

Special 90-Minute Season Premiere, Themed “Millennials vs. Gen. X,” Airs Wednesday, Sept. 21

Millennials (Left) | Generation X (Right)

Click Here to Meet the Castaways

CBS announced today the 20 castaways who will compete against each other on SURVIVOR, when the Emmy Award-winning series returns for its 33rd season with a special 90-minute premiere, Wednesday, Sept. 21 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

The fall edition of SURVIVOR, filmed in Fiji, is themed “Millennials vs. Gen. X” and will feature 20 castaways who will be separated by generation and forced to compete against each other with the same ultimate goal: to outwit, outplay and outlast each other. Which generation has what it takes to win the game, be crowned the Sole Survivor and win the one million dollar prize? The show is hosted by Emmy Award winner Jeff Probst.

Each group of 10 castaways possesses similar characteristics that represent their generation and help unify their tribe. Millennials, the largest living generational group and most diverse in U.S. history (source: PewResearch.org and U.S. Census Bureau), grew up in a time of rapid change and are often described as having priorities that are vastly different from previous generations. How will this group fare without technology on the island? Will they opt for shortcuts in challenges or go the distance? Generation X forms the bridge between the Baby Boomers and the Millennials and has been collectively labeled as hard-working and independent people. Will they be able to find some commonalities with the younger castaways or stick to their own group? Will their differences and preconceived beliefs be too much to overcome?

This season’s cast includes an assistant district attorney, a youth pastor, a police sergeant, a television writer, a professional gamer and the youngest player to ever compete in the game, a high school student.

The battle unfolds between generations when the two tribes compete on SURVIVOR:

Millennials - “Vanua” Tribe

Michaela Bradshaw

Fort Worth, Texas

Vacation Club Sales

Michelle Schubert

Yakima, Wash.

Missionary Recruiter

Jessica “Figgy” Figueroa

Nashville, Tenn.

Bartender

Adam Klein

San Francisco, Calif.

Homeless Shelter Manager

Hannah Shapiro

West Hollywood, Calif.

Barista

Zeke Smith

Brooklyn, N.Y.

Asset Manager

Justin “Jay” Starrett

Fort Lauderdale, Fla.

Real Estate Agent

Taylor Stocker

Post Falls, Idaho

Ski Instructor

Mari Takahashi

Los Angeles, Calif.

Professional Gamer

Will Wahl

Long Valley, N.J.

High School Student

Gen X - “Takali” Tribe

Rachel Ako

Los Angeles, Calif.

Recruiting Director

Sunday Burquest

Ostego, Minn.

Youth Pastor

Chris Hammons

Moore, Okla.

Trial Lawyer

Lucy Huang

Diamond Bar, Calif.

Dietitian

Bret LaBelle

Dedham, Mass.

Police Sergeant

Jessica Lewis

Voorheesville, N.Y.

Asst. District Attorney

Ken McNickle

Denver, Colo.

Model

Ciandre “CeCe” Taylor

Granada Hills, Calif.

Insurance Adjuster

Paul Wachter

Sugarloaf Key, Fla.

Boat Mechanic

David Wright

Sherman Oaks, Calif.

Television Writer

CHEAT TWEET: 20 new Castaways Announced! @SurvivorCBS returns w/ 90 minute premiere Wed. Sept. 21 at 8PM #MillennialsvsGenX #CBS http://bit.ly/2b4jcrZ

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S33 CBS Press Release Cast Anno... Corvis7 08-22-16 1
   RE: S33 CBS Press Release Cast Anno... michel2 08-22-16 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Corvis7 90 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-22-16, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis7 Click to send private message to Corvis7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S33 CBS Press Release Cast Announcement "
I'm here, perusing things. Thanks for posting. I'm not sure I'm going to love this season. From the way Probst has talked, it sounds like my generation, X, doesn't come off very good. Probst has really praised the Millenials.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel2 1754 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-22-16, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S33 CBS Press Release Cast Announcement "
Why does The Who's song come to mind?

"People try to put us down
Just because we get around
Things they do look awful cold
I hope I die before I get old
This is my generation
This is my generation, baby

Why don't you all fade away
And don't try to dig what we all say
I'm not trying to cause a big sensation
I'm just talkin' 'bout my generation..."

I'm getting ready to put them down! The Basher's thread should get a lot of action.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •