The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S32|East Coast Spoiler Thread|Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 1669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-18-16, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S32|East Coast Spoiler Thread|Finale"
For the penultimate episode, please write all comments that make reference to the Finale episode in this thread until the show has had a chance to air in it's entirety on the West Coast. And, don't forget, no siggies, please! And, have PHUN!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Previously on Survivor... Flowerpower1 05-18-16 1
 Dara Flowerpower1 05-18-16 2
 Aubry wins RC, takes Cydney, and wi... Flowerpower1 05-18-16 3
 Reward and Immunity Challenge and..... tribephyl 05-18-16 4
 OMG tribephyl 05-18-16 5
 Post F4 IC~Michele wins Flowerpower1 05-18-16 6
 omg omg omg tribephyl 05-18-16 7
 Fire Starting Challenge... tribephyl 05-18-16 8
 Tai forced the tie....fire making w... Flowerpower1 05-18-16 9
 Vote off a juror! Bebo 05-18-16 10
   Who do you think would get voted of... Bebo 05-18-16 11
   Michele wins! Bebo 05-18-16 12
 Aubry kicks Cydney's A$$ in fire ma... Flowerpower1 05-18-16 13
 F3 tribephyl 05-18-16 14
 Final Reward michel2 05-18-16 15
   Neal's gone Bebo 05-18-16 18
 Michele makes the correct choice... tribephyl 05-18-16 16
 Michele wins vote out a juror.... Flowerpower1 05-18-16 17
   Definitely the right choice Bebo 05-18-16 19
 Aubry, Michele and Tai wake to... tribephyl 05-18-16 20
 Price is Right tribephyl 05-18-16 21
 Final TC Bebo 05-18-16 22
   Won't be unanimous Bebo 05-18-16 23
 The jury speaks, questions, ignores... tribephyl 05-18-16 24
 Vote out the jury member Flowerpower1 05-18-16 25
   Keeping the faith Bebo 05-18-16 26
 NO!!!!! Bebo 05-18-16 27
   RE: NO!!!!! michel2 05-18-16 35
 Votes... Flowerpower1 05-18-16 28
   RE: Votes... Sheldor 05-18-16 29
 penultimate tribephyl 05-18-16 30
 Sia and Tai tribephyl 05-18-16 31
   Drew Carrey tribephyl 05-18-16 32
       Med Evacs tribephyl 05-18-16 33
   RE: Sia and Tai michel2 05-18-16 34
 RE: S32|East Coast Spoiler Thread|F... SquidProQuo 05-18-16 36
 Great season, dumb outcome Jims03 05-18-16 37
   RE: Great season, dumb outcome michel2 05-19-16 38
   RE: Great season, dumb outcome SquidProQuo 05-19-16 39
   RE: Great season, dumb outcome Outsider32 05-19-16 40
       RE: Great season, dumb outcome Outsider32 05-19-16 41
   Disagree AyaK 05-19-16 43
       RE: Disagree SquidProQuo 05-19-16 44
           RE: Disagree AyaK 05-19-16 50
           RE: Disagree michel2 05-19-16 51
               RE: Disagree AyaK 05-19-16 53
       Well I disagree with you michel2 05-19-16 47
           RE: Well I disagree with you AyaK 05-19-16 52
               One more thought AyaK 05-19-16 55
                   RE: One more thought michel2 05-19-16 58
               RE: Well I disagree with you michel2 05-19-16 56
 RE: S32|East Coast Spoiler Thread|F... CTgirl 05-19-16 42
   RE: S32|East Coast Spoiler Thread|F... SquidProQuo 05-19-16 45
 RE: S32|East Coast Spoiler Thread|F... Corvis7 05-19-16 46
   RE: S32|East Coast Spoiler Thread|F... suzzee 05-19-16 48
       RE: S32|East Coast Spoiler Thread|F... michel2 05-19-16 49
           RE: S32|East Coast Spoiler Thread|F... AyaK 05-19-16 54
               RE: S32|East Coast Spoiler Thread|F... michel2 05-19-16 57
                   RE: S32|East Coast Spoiler Thread|F... Sheldor 05-19-16 60
   RE: S32|East Coast Spoiler Thread|F... Flowerpower1 05-19-16 59
       RE: S32|East Coast Spoiler Thread|F... Outsider32 05-19-16 61
           RE: S32|East Coast Spoiler Thread|F... Flowerpower1 05-20-16 62

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-18-16, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Previously on Survivor..."
We are live in LA....2 hour season finale...se them all in the green room...season full of underdogs, 2 idols, not played and Mark the chicken, first to get all the way without getting cooked! A new twist and for one player could be the difference in winning or losing this game! 3 hours of Survivor, last fix before Fall

see them at the beginning, 35 days ago, 18 Americans, Br v B v B, no idea how difficult it would be, sweltering heat, heat stroke, brought down even the strongest of competitors and record # of evals. search for idols challenging and at times an all out battle. TC was equally relentless...and advantages, led to a series of shocking votes and devastating blindsides. It's been the toughest season in the hX of survivor. 4 remain: Michele, Cydney hasn't betrayed her, with trust in short supply she will have to get to the end on her own. Aubry: lost her 2 biggest allies to evals, refuses to give up she have enough in the tank to get to the end?
Sydney: she's orchestrated numerous blindsides, she will have to navigate multiple alliances to avoid getting blindsided herself
Tai: spent most of game in power position, but now is vulnerable...brain needs to kick in cause ultimately it's a game...
who will out wit, out play, out last and be the sole survivor....cut to intro

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-18-16, 08:17 PM (EST)
2. "Dara"
at night...see Mark...shut up says cydney...it's too early...Marks crowing again, dawn is breaking right now, can't afford to have anyone upset with me, anything can upset people, with Joe being gone, the game switched, I have aubry, 2 v 2, can't use my idol, I feel vulnerable, I cannot afford not to be at the final....
he comes back to camp....good morning to Aubry...
Aubry: overtime Jeff arrives at the beach my closest ally leaves.
Talking with Tai: we will stay close.
Aubry: cydney and I have had a great working relationship, maybe me Cyd and Tai can make it happen for the final 3, Michele is the biggest social threat in the game, built close personal relationships, that's scary to me....

Michele: I feel like if Tai wins and I don't , i'm screwed. talking to cydney....i feel like I am moving forward with you is something that I want to do
Sydney: Joe out so I am in a better place, have to make sure that I make it to the F3, then I will fight from there on
Michele: now that Joe is gone, alliances have shifted and everyone is scrambling....

cut to RC:

come on in guys!

Jiffy in dark shirt...and blue hat....I thought that was the F4 outfit, woooot?

collect tiles and transport them, then sort into pairs, 3 of the tiles will not match up , those 3 hold the combo, unlock the flag with the combination

Get food to refuel, steak, refreshing drinks, protein bar....no comment about an advantage!

Go...attack it, get under this thing...Tai in early lead, then Aubry, start moving the tiles, michele is 3rd, then cydney...cydney is tearing up the slide the tiles to the bucket...aubry is picking hers up...collect the ones that didn't make it and keep firing, michelle slow go of it, Cydney is unstoppable right now, she stacks on her piece to carry through the obstacles....over the balance beam and she drops, goes back to start again. Aubry has all hers, then Tai has his...Cydney dumps again, goes back, bury in the lead...michele is starting to stack...aubry gets more tiles there....Chydney is terrible at balance, can't do it. Michele falls, aubry is close to getting them all, "running away with it", can anyone catch her? Aubry is good, pairing them up, find a pair and put it together...those are the number that you need...Aubry is looking for the three that don't match, those three numbers are what you need to unlock the box....aubry is trying to unlock...first try doesn't work...she has one combo wrong...so it's not working for her....cydney has all of her tiles now....
Sydney might win it....Aubry finally discovers her problem....now anybody's game to win...aubry makes a change, Cydney and Tai also trying....Aubry wins reward, big advantage in the next immunity challenge!

huge effort, your first individual win, will get meal...if you want, I will double it, if you bring one, risk the chance that you alienate the others, she picks Cydney...food will be delivered, you earned them, michele and tai, nothing.

Winning the RC was very important, I have to make sure I am on the right side of the vote, so we could beat michele at the next IC....

05-18-16, 08:32 PM (EST)
3. "Aubry wins RC, takes Cydney, and wins advantage"
Aubry's main target is now shifted to Michele.

they all go back to camp and there is a table set up for the reward winners.....Aubry: today it finally happened,ed, my time to win a challenge. She wanted Cydney to be fed to win the IC tomorrow, it's everything....
Sydney: when aubry told me, it solidify's our bond, we trust each other the most...anything running and endurance wise would be us.
Sydney: I have 2 alliances, trick to being in the middle, hope everyone sticks to their word, so I can pick and choose where I work best
Michele talking to Tai: if you lose, they will try to convince you to vote me, and If I lose they will convince you to vote me, so we have to stick together.
She needs back up plan....she is thinking outside of the box, let's band together and take our own control. Michele wants to make out Aubry...
Tai: not giving up on Aubry, but will not say no to michele's plan, if I have to betray my true alliance I will, ultimately I want that million dollars at any cost.

day 37

come on in guys, to the F4 IC

see mcihele...as Cydney gives back the IN...race to ocean retrieve key, use to unlock stairs, get 2nd key, race out to water, get ball, use to drop later, get 3rd key, out to water, knock off bag with stick, to solve puzzle....when he said loser will become the 8th member of our jury, they showed first michele, then Cydney and Tai, but NOT Aubry...

GO, cydney is first to the ladder, aubry has hers, they run back...cydney is taking a long time on the knots, aubry is first, once again...then Tai, then Cydney then michele....tai in first, then aubry...abury has hers first, tai on her tail, then michele, then cydney...leave it all right here. aubry has her second ag....in lead....then Cydney, then michele, then tai.....use the ball to release ladder....cydney's is knotted up, aubry gets her and gets her third key, then tai gets his, then cydney knocks down the ladder, then michele.
Aubry with massive lead...can anybody catch her?

Aubry has third key and getting the bag with the stick, proving difficult, but gets it...cydney has her bag....then tai, then michele...aubry first to the puzzle, looking for a 3 level puzzle, add tears...aubry had big lead, puzzles are the equalizer...use lightest color for the first level, then the darker colors...Tai then michele getting close, must see visually, see outside the box, aubry is stumped. tai has his first level, working on 2nd level. Michele has first level, now Tai and michele...tai has his second level...michele is picking yup the pace, tai is starting on the third level, michele trying to catch him, has the second level, now going to the third level, can michele catch tai? michele hs the momentum...was in last, now moving fast, tai thinks he has it....michele has it and wins individual immunity! Wow! Nobody saw that coming!

nicely done...see Cydney...last one they focus on was cydney
Sydney gets the confessional: michele would have been the easy vote if she one so I have to cozy up to michele and make sure someone else gets thrown under the bus besides myself...

tribephyl 12100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-18-16, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Reward and Immunity Challenge and...?"
Cydney speaking on behalf of her being safe with Aubry and Michele. AND with Tai and Michele. (doesn't sound good for Cydney from an ironic standpoint.)

Meanwhile Michele and Tai are discussing getting rid of either Aubry (Michele's choice) and Cydney (Tai's choice).
Tai notes that he will vote out his main alliance member to last longer.

(OMG...Just thinking...what if the never before twist/3rd challenge is won by ....nope.)

Michele wins F4 IC. JP says "No one saw that coming."

Cydney acutely aware of being the next to be thrown under the bus. (Nooooooo....)

05-18-16, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "OMG"
Big Brother!
June 22nd!
Clean your hamster peepers!

05-18-16, 08:47 PM (EST)
6. "Post F4 IC~Michele wins"
Sydney was the one focused on last when they said someone going home and she got the confessional after the IC....my money is on her for the vote out!

If Aubry doesn't go out here, she's winning this, I think.

day 37, see a snake as they return...Michele: it feels surreal to know that I have the necklace on and I am in the F3...now I am in the power position...I built relationships with all 3, so if I pick the wrong person then boom there goes a million dollars

Aubry and Tai are walking to get water...the best move for your game would be to stick with me...come with us and vote out michele, now we have to take out cydney, I am very vulnerable right now, so we have to stick to gather....the best we can do is force a tie and go to fire making plus tai and I have been like a zipper the doesn't quite zip...Aubry is getting a funky vibe and I get a feeling that he might turn on me and if he does I will be screwed.

Sydney and Michele talking, michele would like to keep bury but I am worried that she will get the votes, tai can't speak in front of people...I feel like this is best for both of us...
Sydney: aubry , it's tough to write her name down, she 's a tough competitor, my loyalty is to my mother so If I have to get her out I will

Michele tells her that tai will go with us.
Michele says it will not be you...
cydney asks should I start on my fire making skills? she tells her no...
Tai talking to Mcihele: my vote is going to aubry...
Tai: when michele won that is the worst thing possible, but michele tells him that aubry should go...michele is telling them that she could beat all of us
Tai says that unfortunately aubry is the easy vote, at some point the alliance has to break, says tai.
Aubry: tai is being super shady, at the end of the day if he sees me as a threat he will vote me out, i am not going down without a fight

uh oh....off to TC....

Jury enters

michele: you are dead last, what are you thinking, not out off it until you give up, a point in the puzzle that clicked with me. Tai: what was the vibe: 2 choices, cydney or aubry, now it's an individual game, alliances are out the door now....says tai.
aubry says it's huge tonight, the one that goes to the jury tonight holds the key to pandoras box, she holds the key to the rest of the jury...
Sydney says you need to pick who is the threat right now...aubry is asked who is the threat...aubry says some of the things that they say I am a threat, I see as a weakness. Sydney : it comes down to what is best for me at this point, it's a me game, not a we game. Tai agrees
michele feels nervousness, make sure use your power wisely...
time to vote...
wow, aubry didn't fight at all
see a snake
it's going to be Aubry out I think

vote tally:

Aubry
Sydney
Aubry
Sydney

a tie!

Julia is laughing

Tai and michele. do you see a reason to revote or are you locked in....they are both locked in...tie breaker is the fire making challenge

WOW!!! Tai fooled me, he stuck with Aubry!

05-18-16, 08:48 PM (EST)
7. "omg omg omg"
Aubry and Tai try to reconnnect. Tai's eyes are lying to her.

Michele and Cydney discuss getting rid of Aubry.

*gasp* Cydney asks if she should be working on her fire-making skills. Michele says no.

Michele then tells Tai that she is voting for Aubry. Tai is panicking. Tai is breaking. Tai gives Michele flowers.
Aubry becomes paranoid.

TC... *jitters with excitment*

Votes:
Aubry
Cydney
Aubry
Cydney

Tai vote brings about the fire-making challenge.

Cydney VS Aubry!!!

05-18-16, 08:58 PM (EST)
8. "Fire Starting Challenge..."
Aubry is seconds away from winning and fudges it all up.
Cydney is nowhere close to starting.

Now Aubry has nothing but ashes.
Cydeney gets it started but it goes out.
Aubry gets it restarted and ... BAM! Wins the fire starting challenge.

Cydney out of the game. (So am I.)

Congrats, so far, to...
coldbrewer
kingfish
Flowerpower
Bebo
Jims03
Outsider32

Out:
tribe
michel

05-18-16, 08:59 PM (EST)
9. "Tai forced the tie....fire making will decide F4 boot"
Aubry practiced, I think, and Cydney did NOT!

Yes, editing made it look like Aubry was a GONER, and that they were all on the same page, but TAI was with Aubry! WOOHoo!

commercial touting the Survivor Price is Right next Monday!

Both have fire making kit, first to make fire high enough to burn through the rope will win, loser is 8th member of the jury...
They begin, Aubry is shaving magnesium....everything you have put into this game and it comes down to this...

got to be prepared to keep fire going once you get it....aubry has flame....get the little stick to catch, she is doing well, getting the sticks, building a little structure to her sticks, aumbry's flame is growing...aubry building her fire, getting stronger, cydney not giving up...Aubry has a legitimate blaze, get it in the right direction, the wind is moving it to the wrong side....aubry is very close to living to see day 38......Jason says bye bye cydney...aubry is losing some of the height...opens the door to cydney, Aubrey was in seconds of building the structure and it died....aubry is burning her fingers, now her flame is gone...and cydney gets hers going now......dang....Cydney's is out....now aubry got her burning again....this time she has it lined up perfectly....and Aubry wins the challenge! Will live to see day 38....Abry is crying and so is Cydney...congrats aubry, you will live to see ...Neal squeezes Nick's shoulder
Sydney: was trying to change my mothers life, pay her mortgage off, basic human necessities and go to school, hope this fulfilled that adventure you were seeking...they say bye, she says it's okay...time to go...37 days this game has been a roller coaster and the only thing to do is to hang on and this game is not over.

Sydney: guess I wasn't as slick as I thought I was, I made a lot of moves, and Aubry was a part of them....I am looking forward to my jury service...

Jiffy at the LA reunion, introduces Cydney's mom...looks just like Cydney...she's proud of her baby....body building comes from mo and dad! Both are physically fit!

Bebo 20943 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-16, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Vote off a juror!"
It is a final 3, and the challenge winner gets to vote off a juror.

05-18-16, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Who do you think would get voted off in each situation?"

Michele - get rid of Joe
Aubry - get rid of Julia
Tai - get rid of Jason

05-18-16, 09:14 PM (EST)
12. "Michele wins!"
She gets to vote out a juror. I think Joe's going to be gone since he's so tight with Aubry.

05-18-16, 09:15 PM (EST)
13. "Aubry kicks Cydney's A$$ in fire making challenge"
F3= Aubry, Tai, Michele

night 37...michele says that was the crappiest....I knew if it went to fire with cud, she would lose. Aubry said that the last thing she ever thought she would do in S. so happy she pulled it out...Tai and michele say she didn't see it coming. Michele says aubry here is a game changes, she tells tai that I think you just handed Aubry a million dollars.
She's been in control a lot of this game, I am grateful that I get to sit with you two and duke it out...michele thinks it's a F3, but Tai reminds them that Jeff didn't say that tomorrow you will see the jury...aubry says there is not another challenge....sun rises, see the chicken...
michele brings tree mail, final challenge is upon you, the winner decides who will stay and who will go....OMG, once agin here I am fighting for my life, says michele. the person that wins gets to choose who they are taking....Aubry says this as an individual game, today is do or die for me, I need to win the IN...cut to challenge...

michele gives back the IN

today immunity is not up for grabs, you are not playing for immunity, you are the final three, you will get a chance to plead your case to the jury and try to confivce them that you deserve the million dollars. But, you will be voting out someone out of this game tonight, just not each other, the winner earns the right to vote out a jury member. if there is someone on that jury that you are concerned will not vote for you, you can vote them out, a million dollar move!

how you will earn it, balance on wobbly beam while using long pole to stack balls, first to finish earns the right to vote out a jury member. this was from the first challenge, and nobody chose it....they are all thrilled they are the F3!

For a big reward....go....
Aubry is the blue, Michele is the red, then Tai is yellow. Aubry is dropping balls, there is a learning curve to this, don't panic. Unlike a puzzle, this challenge starts easier and gets harder. ,

now they all have 2 balls, michele, tai then aubry...very close right now...michele is winning, but her stack drops, tai in the lead...aubry's stack all drops, tai's is not looking good and it drops. everyone is starting over.

Michele is moving quickly with her fourth stand, requires precision, moving fast is of no use, the hight it goes the more balance becomes important

every piece you place matters, michele is in the lead, then aubry, then tai.

Michele is looking very good
michele has her last stand , and so does aubry, here comes michele and aubry....aubry spills and michele wins! individual reward to vote out a jury member!

This is yours michele, there is a piece of parchment, she can read it and let them know how it will impact them!

Aubry: michele gets to vote out a member of the jury, how she decides to play it can mess up my whole game...

05-18-16, 09:15 PM (EST)
14. "F3"
Michele is pissed that Aubry is still there.
She tells Tai that he just handed Aubry $1Mil.

Tai states, justifyably that this game is NOT done.

Enter treemail and the tease of yet one more challenge.

JP announces they WILL be the F3.

Michele: But...?

JP states that the winner of this challenge will Vote out a Jury Member.

Back and forth they go...
Michele leads then drops. Then Tai and Aubry then Aubry drops, then Tai drops and Michele is leading again.
Michele at 6th stand.
Aubry at 6th stand.
Michele back first.
Aubry pulling into lead.
Aubry fudges up with her tongs.
Michele wins the "twist advantage".

Michele gets the advantage to vote off a member of the jury and will also get to explain that to the jury at Tribal Council tonight. (The one where the jury thinks they are going to vote between the F3)

*rubs hands together* Sinister. downright sinister.

michel2 1611 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-16, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Final Reward"
I want Aubry to be the Sole Survivor so I'm really, really glad she didn't win the stupid reward. It could actually backfire. Sure, Michele will now remove Neal from the jury (if she's smart) but the jury members have bonded together so there could be one or two that resent seeing Neal stripped of his vote.

If I were in the Final three, I would say I threw that challenge because I respect everyone's right to vote.

05-18-16, 09:32 PM (EST)
18. "Neal's gone"
And on his way out of the TC, Neil commented that she thought she was a badass bitch but that she's just a puppy suckling at a teat who has no chance of winning.

Jeff just talked about a special guest at the final TC...my guess is Mark the chicken.

05-18-16, 09:30 PM (EST)
16. "Michele makes the correct choice..."
...and eliminates Neal from the Jury.

05-18-16, 09:30 PM (EST)
17. "Michele wins vote out a juror...."
I bet that Michele will vote out Neal...

I still think that Aubry will win...we will soon see!

We all made it to day 39, YAY!! what a gift, we can all stay friends now!
When Jeff said that you are the f3, i was ecstatic, says michele. She does' know what she will do...it's new territory, I want to make sure that I have thought about every possible outcome, could be a million dollar mistake.

She is talking about it with Tai....Joe...may be smarter to take Neal out, says Tai to her...
Tai: remove the right person it tips the balance...she is thinking about either Joe or Neal. Tai says that Aubry is a threat to him.
See a snake.

Michele walking with Aubry: asking her...Joe or Neal?

Aubry: i have 2 people on the jury that I think would vote for me, Joe and Neal, and she is thinking both of them

Aubry is telling Michele that Tai has more votes than he is letting on. Aubry is trying to get her to take out Scot...he can slander her character....if he can get up there and articulate what he has done, he's a huge threat.
Aubry: michele has a loaded gun, I just hope she doesn't have very good aim.

Michele: says that she is thinking scot...Tai doesn't like it,
Tai: aubry is very clever, scot may persuade some people, Tai doesn't agree...Michele has a number of options and she is withering them out it's scary, if I make the wrong move, it will look stupid and it's the last thing that the jury will remember before the final vote.

Cut to Final TC...

the jury is whispering, no IN....they don't understand.

now, michele will get to tell the jury about her advantage...tonight you will vote out one member of the jury, this person will not be present at the Final tc and no vote in the game, choose wisely...

michele tells them about this afternoon....one vote over there could make the difference as to who wins and who loses.

what could you trust about their opinions...Aubry: this is uncharted territory, the map hasn't been done, you can play with what poi think is a sure thing, or opt to make a move.

Tai: I think you have the chance someone for sure or vote someone out that could persuade others...

Michele says that there are multiple people that could go with either of them, who will raise hell for them and diminish my name that much more.

Michele says she has gathered as much info on them all, the person that I am choosing has the power to persuade others, it will strengthen my game and make me feel more confident going in. Scot is worried.

Michele is voting...Neil.

It's an honor to finally have your name written down, Neal tells her that you came to this game as a puppy, and I don't think you stand a chance. Jiffy didn't hear it, but says he thinks she made the right decision. She says, I think so!

Neal Tonight was the first, this was michele's only move, it was smart of michele, but it won't matter because there are 2 other competitors that played better than she did.

05-18-16, 09:34 PM (EST)
19. "Definitely the right choice"
I didn't think about the jury questions/speech. Of course Michele would pick Neil over Joe. His comments on the way out were obvious. She made the best choice, but it's not going to change the outcome.

It was funny watching Jason and Scot communicating during the discussion - they thought Jason would be gone.

05-18-16, 09:41 PM (EST)
20. "Aubry, Michele and Tai wake to..."
...Treemail

A surprise on the trail behind camp.

A Mirror and Scale.

Much better than a torch remembrance.

Tai looks like a refugee. He lost his butt.

Michele is narrating the whole experience.

Aubry remains silent throughout.

They get a champagne brunch basket.

Tai is not confident but hoping people will see his gameplay.

Aubry admits to having a potpourri style game but it was a decision making potpourri.

Mark is going to TC!!!

Mark is at TC!!!

JP is hyping.

Mark is uncomfortably kicking.

05-18-16, 09:45 PM (EST)
21. "Price is Right"
Reality Stars and The Price is Right.
A match made in heaven.

05-18-16, 09:53 PM (EST)
22. "Final TC"
Tai is digging himself a hole. Michele is being treated as an afterthought by everyone but Julia. Aubry is kicking it at the TC.

05-18-16, 09:59 PM (EST)
23. "Won't be unanimous"
Scot applauded Michele and said the other two got weaker as things went along.

05-18-16, 10:01 PM (EST)
24. "The jury speaks, questions, ignores..."
The dick...
Says Michele is fine.
Tai is a bit screwed and
Aubry gets nothing.

Debbie congratulates them all but then digs in to Tai.
Tai can't get out of Debbie's question.
Aubry erratic nerd to geek butterfly, either way Aubry lvoes Debbie but realizes she was a threat.

Julia digs into Michele BIG TIME!!!
She says she is weakest link on Beauty tribe.
She then digs into Tai.
Go Julia!!!
Mark, meanwhile, sits confidently in Tai's lap.
Julia is somehow humbled by both Michele and Tai's responses.

Joe asks Tai, why him and not Aubry?
Tai states he has played a similar game but not as haywire as Aubry.

Jason.
Period.
Attacks Michele.
Michele defends herself well.
Next, Tai.
Tai calls them both savages.
It was defensive, to an agree.
Mark is upset.

Cydney questions Aubry.
Aubry admits she swapped her alliegience at that point.
Michele admits she really is #####ed Cydney is not in the F3.

Scot.
Hates on Tai for a bit. Bad advantage. Bad Idol use.
Hates on Aubry. Calls her a twister.
Tells Michele she got MUCH stronger in the last few TCs.

Aubry last words synopsis: managed, tried hard, made fire, loves the game, outwitted, oulasted hope she outplayed.

Tai last words synopsis: cries...water hyacinth, floating on water, 18 together, wanted to hold on to svot but it got blown off course.

Michele last word synopsis: Michele fights and overcame roadblocks. Trusted self and ... just won the fvcking game.
OVER TAI AND AUBRY?

05-18-16, 10:01 PM (EST)
25. "Vote out the jury member"
Jiffy tells us that they waited for 7 years to do this with the vote out the jury member. Wow. It sucks!

At night 38

see Mark...
He wan't too kind on the way out...see a spider...Michele is scared, enal went out kicking and screaming. a good choice on my end. I think we are in for a world of hurt

Aubry: my worst nightmare happened...Neal, I think he was going to vote for me, but I am still in this, and i will fight for as many votes as I can get!

AM, the mail, final 3, at your convenience and follow the trail and see the toll this experience has taken....a mirror and a scale...OMG, that is crazy says michele...wow, I will convince the jury that I didn't get her by luck, I fought my way to here, and when I needed to win challenges I did.
Tai: I look like a refugee
Michele: at the end of the day I need that million, hope they can see I am strategic and I am somebody that made moves this whole game.

Tai: I am this close to finish the game, the most important to answer questions to jury, if I don't answer correctly they won't vote for me. The biggest thing I did was blindside Scot, and that changed the whole game, but I betrayed Scot, if I want a million I have to win over Scot....

Aubry: I have gone through such a transformation, this game shook me out of this anxious game of whatever, it's okay if people see you as a threat, I don't want to get too excited, My game has been all over the map, I was the women behind the scenes making things happen, I am going in, my head is on the chopping block, how do I get it off...

Cut to Final tribal:

Nick, debbie, scot, julia, jason, joe and cydney

so on day one this is what you dream about...gone as far as you can, must convince these 7 jury members, they will make you earn it, they want the info to make a million dollar decision.

Nick is the first one: I will give you some advice as where we are as a jury....take advantage of every answer you give, tells michele to display intelligence, tells tai to display something, and aubry you need to display confidence.

Debbie: congrats to the 3 of you!

Tai: you came up with some inexplicable votes, switching, is there more than one personality in your skull or just torn in your strategies...tai says he didn't flip back and forth, I was with scot and aubry, then scot and jason were trying to vote out aubry, at that point I broke that alliance. he feels for him it was a consistent game, I only switched once, Scot.

Aubry: it was a thrill for me to watch your neurotic nerd to warrior...my perception was I helped keep you in the game, you were my one regret in the game, by being so close to you that made the hard decision in my game, as a human being I would have been there for you, but as a player, we were going in diff't directions.

Julia says to michele that you were the weakest link in the beauty tribe, you got lucky, you were blindsided all them time, when you vote die out that was your biggest move, is that enough to vote for you? When you come in on beauty you have to prove that you have brain and brawn, when I figured it out, I excelled.

Tai: you started out so strong, huge asset in camp, you found an idol, then at merge things went crazy...tai says he start really strong, I blindside scot, after that I was not weak, I find an alliance I was comfortable with to end, my accomplishments early on...Julia didn't ask Abury a question.

Joe: Michele, I know what you r game is about so is directing myself to the other 2, what makes you think you should be considered more than Aubry

he says I accomplished more, physically, says me and aubry have the same computer.
Aubry how did your game differ and why should you receive our votes
Tai game me info but I stepped to plate with tools, I was on right side of the vote every time, he was not, he didn't have his finger on the pulse of this game, rallied people together to get things done

Jason: truth time, doesn't know who he is voting for: the night scot when tout, you didn't know, somehow you got in...was that luck did you make that happen if so, how did you make that happen. she tells her that she worked her way in...

Tai: said you had strong relationship with Scot till I came. he tells him that he was scared that they would vote me out...he was scared of your relationship with scot. doesn't ask Aubry a question.

Sydney: Aubry: going into the last TC, was it always the plan to get me out? No, you were with me all the time, so I had to vote you out at this point, because I knew that is what you would do. She tells michele that she was glad you gave me the opportunity to stay in the game.

Scot: Well...tai: i have heard enough tonight...your alliance didn't trust you, you blew the advantage, you didn't use them. Aubry: you started out this game pretty well, but survivor has this twist, why would you vote for me?

Because you are a competitor, I played the game with my strengths which were personal...guess what you did, you out toughed those two, they got weaker and you got stronger, well done michele. Wow, looks like Michlele is winning!

Jiffy is giving them one last thing to say.

Aubry: I had a rough start, my game evolved, I managed a lot of personalities to get me to this spot now, at the end of the day I won the first challenge, I love this game, I played my heart out, I outwitted, out lasted, and I know I outplayed.

Tai: this game is hard...we don't need to back stab each other...he's crying..life is ...this season brought 18 of us together, when the wind blows us together, but ...

Michele: last words: Nick said that I have to be intelligent tonight, that says that people thought I wasn't playing an intelligent t game, I had to fight my way here, I had a lot of road blocks here, believed in my self, proud of how I played, crying.

GAWD....if Michele wins I will be very discouraged...

05-18-16, 10:06 PM (EST)
26. "Keeping the faith"
Michele didn't get a lot of attention at the start of that TC, so I'm hoping Aubry still has enough.

05-18-16, 10:12 PM (EST)
27. "NO!!!!!"
Michele wins.

05-18-16, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: NO!!!!!"
I think Neal said it best...

05-18-16, 10:13 PM (EST)
28. "Votes..."
tonight you are voting for a winner...

time to vote...

Julia votes Michele

Joe votes Aubry

Jiffy gets the votes

Tai is letting Mark go, they all say bye Mark...go on...

see Michele, see Abury, Jiffy says, see ya, Mark....on his way out...

Now he enters the arena at LA...let's get to it!

Aubry, Tai, Michele: from start to finish you did have to earn it this year, the last twist of survivor...now they decide who wins, social politics in the jungle...

Votes:

Michele
Aubry
Aubry
Michele
Michele
Michelle is the winner....

Wow.

She was terrible, imo...she was so under the radar and just hung around....I am disappointed, I have to say. I don't see where she earned it, and I am upset that people that have the chance to play this game don't respect the game moves that some make...oh well.

Sheldor 1123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-18-16, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Votes..."
Boo! All those Michele truthers were right!

I was very worried about Julia basically saying she would have voted for Aubry after seeing the show.

05-18-16, 10:21 PM (EST)
30. "penultimate "
the next to last.
NOT
The finale.

05-18-16, 10:25 PM (EST)
31. "Sia and Tai"
Sia donates $100K... Sia gives 50K to Tai and 50K to Tai's favorite charity.

05-18-16, 10:28 PM (EST)
32. "Drew Carrey"
Re-Plug for Price is Right Reality Edition.

JP ... awww... I am fully rekindled. He's is soo forgetful and personable and ... what a great ass in those jeans.

05-18-16, 10:38 PM (EST)
33. "Med Evacs"
Caleb claims hot sand took him out.

The medics hate making the decisions that take people out.

05-18-16, 11:07 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Sia and Tai"
Had never heard of "Don't-see-Ya" but then they showed three commercials during the Finale promoting her show coming to town...so that donation to Tai was really a way to get prime-time publicity on a top-rated network show. This show has really gone to hell...

SquidProQuo 2479 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-18-16, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: S32|East Coast Spoiler Thread|Finale"
Overall a fun season even though Michele winning is very disappointing and lame. I guess as Jason told us, the jocks and the pretty people stick together.

One of the worst reunion shows ever. Hate that they found the time to plug Drew Carey and the Price is Right vs. talking with Neal about getting voted off the jury or asking Cydney about her great game.

The new cast and the Millennial vs. Gen X theme is not appealing to me at all, but I guess I'm too old for their target market, ha!

Jims03 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-18-16, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims03 Click to send private message to Jims03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Great season, dumb outcome"
LAST EDITED ON 05-18-16 AT 11:49 PM (EST)

I'm not going to try to be too grumpy about this because we were treated to a really fantastic season.

But the editors really need to figure out how to tell a story. Like, everyone could kind of see that they were keeping Michele around in the edit for a reason, and that's why a lot of us were pointing her out. It's so obvious to anyone who has stared at a lot of edits. But they did an absolutely awful job explaining why Michele is a great player, worthy of winning the game.

Even if she isn't some master strategist that controls every vote (which is fine), they don't even demonstrate why she's a master social gamer. It's just people like Nick talking down to her and Jason and Scot just assuming they have her in their pocket.

Clearly, there were social bonds made.
Clearly, Scot and Jason respected her enough to give her their votes.

Why didn't they show what Michele actually did with them? There has to be something in the tape that explains it. Why do we have to edit the season like it's a frickin' murder mystery? Everyone knows how to pinpoint their dumb predictable UTR female winner edit already, they're just robbing the audience of a satisfying conclusion. I don't need every winner to be Mike from Worlds Apart, I just want to be presented with a few different credible candidates that we could all admire.

We haven't had a final vote outcome this baffling since Survivor Amazon. And even that one made sense when you took a moment to think about it.

To emphasize, I'm not saying the jury voted the wrong way. I'm saying the producers did not satisfactorily explain why the jurors would want to vote that way. Was Michele's game just that boring and under-the-radar that there was no way they could present it? I really doubt it, but it is so confusing I am left wondering if that could be true.

05-19-16, 00:18 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Great season, dumb outcome"
LAST EDITED ON 05-19-16 AT 00:30 AM (EST)

The only reason Scot voted for her was because she won some challenges down the stretch which is pretty lame. Even Julia said that Michele did nothing before voting her out. My opinion is that the jury is always right but Neal was part of the jury up to the end and his opinion matched mine much more than what the ballots revealed.

05-19-16, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Great season, dumb outcome"
<<< I'm saying the producers did not satisfactorily explain why the jurors would want to vote that way.

Jims, I agree. In a way it's similar to the Spencer edit last year, although at least with that we saw his outburst that alienated the jury on the final episode.

My theory is that Jeff and SEG felt Aubry was deserving of the win, and she gave them great sound bites that fit the key themes of the season (similar to Spencer last year), so they ran with it. I don't think they care if there is no payoff at the end.

Outsider32 526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-19-16, 01:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Great season, dumb outcome"
CBS knows their target audience are not people like Michele or Nick and will not root for people like that. There have been so many robbed female players in so many seasons. Denise Stapley does not get enough credit for being one of the very few older women or non-young and pretty to play the game hard. Although I hate that she's a athiest though but she played a hell of a game, better than the one people wanted to win.

I can say season 35 the mature cast members are not going to let Micheles go far. In recent seasons the older players have begun sticking together. And I think this cast was a response to WA with the no collars getting picked off. I think CBS got the message that maybe the grass isn't greener on the other side after all.

05-19-16, 02:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Great season, dumb outcome"
And I just realized who I was responding to.

AyaK 10400 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-16, 05:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Disagree"
As it happens, my daughter (who is just back home from her freshman year in college) could testify that I told her at the start of the finale that, if Michele makes it to the finale (as was rumored), if the vote-off-a-juror twist really happened, and if Michele was smart enough to vote off Neal, then Michele would win the finale 5-2 over Aubry, with Tai getting nothing. And that's just what happened. So I don't see any of this as a mystery or even a surprise.

Before the season started, I thought Annie would win. But she got pinned down by the tribal switch, which Julia was barely able to survive in the next vote. At that point, I was hoping for Julia to win, but I knew she had no chance, because Aubry, who had three loyal acolytes in Neal, Joe and Tai, would target her. Annie, Julia and Michele had also formed an extremely tight alliance. but now she'd be outside the dominant alliance. To overcome that, she had little choice but to build the links with Scot and Jason and hope that they could build a link with Tai (although we saw how well that worked out).

Everybody knew that Michele had been little more than a loyal follower as the third member of the Beauty women's alliance. But Michele gave herself some ammunition when she won three of the final four immunity challenges (counting the eliminate-a-juror as an IC), and then made the right decision by voting off Aubry's strongest ally. And to her good fortune, Neal's mouthy exit showed the other jurors that she made the right choice.

I assume Julia was very helpful to Michele among the jury, but I thought Julia did a great job of selling Michele during the jury questioning. Coming right after Debbie, who was clearly 100% Team Aubry, I felt like she was tailoring her question to address Scot and Jason's objections to voting for Michele. She acknowledged Michele's follower gameplay right off the bat (which I assume was Jason's main objection to voting for her) and played up her gameplay in voting off herself and in surviving after her exit.

Judging from the show, I think Scot and Jason had felt that Cydney and Aubry were the main alliance opposed to them, but when Aubry and Tai targeted Cydney in the F4 vote, it was obvious that Tai and Aubry were the real alliance, and they realized that they were suckers. But I think Jason's jury question was an attempt to confirm this. If that was true, although the editing hid it, then it wasn't Aubry's brilliant strategy that had bested them, it was Tai's duplicity and playacting. And it seemed to me that Tai's lame answer that he was worried about the Scot-Jason bond only confirmed that, while Michele easily deflected Jason's question about whether she was playing a similar duplicitous role prior to the Scot vote. Yet, as Scot pointed out, it was clearly Aubry who was calling the shots, because Tai couldn't even get her to side with him when he wanted to vote out Michele.

At the same time, Cydney learned that she was #4 in the five-person alliance, behind both Joe and Tai. She wouldn't have known that had Michele not won immunity.

The only one of the five votes that was kind of a surprise to me was Nick, because I never thought Nick and Annie or Julia had any kind of a bond. But that may just have been that "Beauty tribe rules", or whatever stray thoughts may have crossed Nick's mind. But the other four votes seemed both solid and expected. This wasn't a case of Tammy and her psycho hotheads voting for Vecepia because they were so pissed at Neleh and Pappy having switched sides and voted them off (Survivor 4). Instead, it was more an example of Julia and Michele framing Michele's gameplay in the right way to appeal to them.

I also wasn't baffled by Survivor Amazon, because I would've voted for Jenna over Matthew as well (once Cesternino was voted out; his consecutive double crosses to eliminate Alex, Christy and Heidi were classic). Again, Jenna won the last two immunity challenges with her survival on the line, even though she'd been ready to quit at F5. Rob's choice to target Heidi first backfired on both himself and Matthew.

05-19-16, 09:36 AM (EST)
44. "RE: Disagree"
Agreed, the Jenna come-from-behind win is similar. And the recency effect with juries often holds great sway.

I don't think anyone on this board or Sucks is surprised with Michele's win -- it's been widely discussed by many, including Stephen Fishbach and RHAP, that Michelle was getting a winner's edit. I think it's more that it feels disappointing and unfulfilling.

Watching Cydney's Ponderosa video last night, it is very apparent that Scott/Jason/Julia were bitter and wouldn't even say a word to Cydney, and I'm sure Aubry by extension.

As Sheldor mentions above, one of the most telling tip-offs was Julia's post-game interview where she mentioned she wasn't mature enough in-game to acknowledge Aubry's great game play.

Re Nick -- isn't he dating Michele? Or he admitted he wanted to date her in his post-game interviews. Perhaps that explains it or maybe he just wanted a Beauty to win over a Brain.

05-19-16, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Disagree"
Showing how little I actually know (and also how the edit wanted to portray things), Debbie voted for Michele, and Nick voted for Aubry.

Michele said that they edited Debbie's comments about her out of the finale. Again, it's hard to know how much of a role editing plays in our perceptions.

05-19-16, 03:22 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Disagree"
Well, judging by how much they were pulling for Aubry to beat Cydney in the fire challenge, I doubt they were bitter at her by extension. They're simply to type of people who would have voted for Kelly over Hatch, Colby over Tina, Amanda over Todd, etc...

05-19-16, 03:44 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Disagree"
Explain to me why you think Tina's gameplay was better than Colby's, when the two of them were each other's primary ally from Day 1 -- and everyone except the viewers on TV knew it.

05-19-16, 11:07 AM (EST)
47. "Well I disagree with you"
LAST EDITED ON 05-19-16 AT 11:08 AM (EST)

To me, that was as if Neleh had not only beaten Vecepia but also Kathy if they had a Final 3 back then. Like Neleh, Michele didn't start playing until well after the merger. She may have won a few challenges at the end but since when is that really a criteria for the million dollars? Neleh also won the last IC and what about Amanda who won the last 2 ICs twice? Planning the votes is what really matters and Michele barely knew what was going on at times even after she finally started to play.

Aubry on the other hand, was a lot like Kathy. She started off slowly and had problems containing her emotions but when she finally found her footing she played a great game. Cydney had to trust Aubry to make that big move against Nick. Tai doesn't flip on Scot and Jason if Aubry doesn't find the right words to convince him. And while Aubry didn't win as many individual challenges as Kathy, she played a big role in a few Tribal challenges that should have counted when performance in challenges became the main criteria.

It's funy to hear you talk about the Beauty's women's alliance because Nick told me they would have voted out Michele if they had lost that first IC and Julia confirmed it in her final question. That changed when Anna started doubting Nick but Michele was always the 3rd wheel in that women's alliance.

No, Michele won because of Scot's presence on the jury. The jock mentality prevailed and that's why challenge wins became so important this time around. Like Neal said, we have a puppy as Sole Survivor. Crowning Mark would have been funnier at least.

05-19-16, 03:40 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Well I disagree with you"
You know, remembering all the good players who were voted out in third place, from Lex, Kathy and Rob C. in seasons 3-5 to Dietz in Panama in season 12, it makes perfect sense to me that Survivor wants to stick with a final 3.

I think your thoughts on Aubry's "role" in convincing Tai to flip on Jason and Scot were influenced by the edit. To me, Tai pouring water on the fire in imitation of Scot was a clue that Tai was already playacting at being Jason and Scott's friend by that point and was actually already Aubry's ally. The edit created a phony "last-minute" switch that didn't actually happen.

05-19-16, 04:39 PM (EST)
55. "One more thought"
I'm sure Scot and Jason were embarrassed about having been conned by Tai. (Note that Julia, who was targeting Tai, was not as easily fooled.) But why should Tai's acting performance count as a positive for Aubry? Wouldn't this be an argument for Tai winning?

And yet, as Scot said, Tai couldn't even get Jason (who would have been desperate to stay) to vote with him on eliminating Michele, let alone Aubry or Joe.

As for Aubry's play, after Neal was eliminated, which make the two groups equal in size, Aubry and Tai did a great job of gaining control. First she targeted Nick, which assured her of Julia and Michele's vote. (Tai voted against Jason.) Then she targeted Debbie, which gave Aubry a puppy dog named Joe as a third vote (until then, he'd been Debbie's second vote). Tai voted with Scot and Jason against Cydney and went into the whole act of being their friend, but there was no real risk to Cydney as long as Julia didn't flip. Then the hardest vote, which had an evenly divided group and required Aubry and Tai to allow themselves to be targeted -- but couldn't go wrong as long as Julia and Scot/Jason had different targets.

But after this, now in possession of a 4-3 majority, her gameplay became a little chaotic, as Julia pointed out at the next tribal council, identifying Cydney and Michele at the bottom of the majority alliance. She never worked out a strategy to get to her preferred endgame, which meant that Tai's extra vote was wasted . . . and the opportunity to eliminate Michele never recurred.

05-19-16, 05:22 PM (EST)
58. "RE: One more thought"
At F7, Aubry's game was clear: Vote out Julia who she saw as a good player. Julia has since realized that Aubry did play well so... Aubry couldn't get her preferred endgame mostly because Debbie was too crazy and Joe too much of a gluton. Going to the end with Tai who was unliked and Michele who was virtually a Natalie Tenerelli clone wasn't a bad alternative.

05-19-16, 04:40 PM (EST)
56. "RE: Well I disagree with you"
I prefer losing a strong competitor at F3 than having nthat abomination. The F3 promotes pagoning because you keeping a lone member of an opposing alliance is too risky. Also, you don't have a reason to flip at F5 if you're in the F3 while if you're not then there's nothing that can be done.

The edit certainly played a role in giving credit to Aubry but it was evident that Tai liked her. I don't think he makes the move if it was Debbie in place of Aubry.

CTgirl 7703 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-16, 03:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: S32|East Coast Spoiler Thread|Finale"
Gah! Jeff spoiled the winner again by being meh on the season. I thought Aubry should win and wanted her to but in the back of my head, I couldn't see why Jeff wasn't more pumped if she was the winner. Michelle winning fit his scenario better.

Haven't even seen it yet and I hate the remove a juror bit. I don't think Neal is as good a player as he thinks he is but he got screwed and I hope he returns. Talk about needing closure, first he was screwed by the elements and then by the twist.

I will be in no rush to watch this when I return home this weekend. Everyone have a good summer and I will see you in the fall. Interesting theme but like all things survivor, i will give it a chance. Jiffy really hyped it with Dalton in his Q & A this am.

05-19-16, 09:39 AM (EST)
45. "RE: S32|East Coast Spoiler Thread|Finale"
<<<< Jeff spoiled the winner again by being meh on the season.

Yep! You have a great summer too, CTGirl and everyone!

Corvis7 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-19-16, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis7 Click to send private message to Corvis7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: S32|East Coast Spoiler Thread|Finale"
When the breakout star was Mark the Chicken, you know this wasn't the best season...

suzzee 5955 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-16, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: S32|East Coast Spoiler Thread|Finale"
Best line: The other chicken was named Jeff. They ate Jeff.

Mark, the real Survivor.

05-19-16, 02:01 PM (EST)
49. "RE: S32|East Coast Spoiler Thread|Finale"
Yes that was funny. I sure would have liked to throw Jeff in the fire!

Wasn't Mark named after Tai's BF? Is it another example of production interference?!

05-19-16, 03:54 PM (EST)
54. "RE: S32|East Coast Spoiler Thread|Finale"
Jeff had said before that Mark was named after Burnett.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/05/05/survivor-jeff-probst-kaoh-rong-mark-chicken

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: First off, I have been negligent in not getting your thoughts on Mark the Chicken. How exactly are the rules of Survivor worded? Is Mark eligible to be named the Sole Survivor if he manages to not get eaten over the next eight days?

JEFF PROBST: Brilliant question! Yes, Iím surprised ďMark the ChickenĒ is not a bigger story. I mean, think about it ó one man (Tai) has convinced a group of starving people to not eat a chicken because itís become his friend. Thatís pretty powerful. And itís Mark Burnett. The KING of Ö well, everything.

05-19-16, 05:03 PM (EST)
57. "RE: S32|East Coast Spoiler Thread|Finale"
According to Neal, - The chicken was named Mark, after Tai's significant other. Jeff certainly wasn't there when the players named the chicken...

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/8529.shtml#1

Sheldor 1123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-19-16, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: S32|East Coast Spoiler Thread|Finale"
Neal also Tweeted
http://twitter.com/nealhgottlieb/status/721390772021563392

"Neal Gottlieb
‏@nealhgottlieb
The two Beauty chickens were named Jeff and Mark. Jeff had pronounced dimples but not much meat on him. #Survivor"

And there are multiple articles saying the chickens were named after Jeff Probst and Mark Burnett and I thought there was an interview of Tai where he confirmed that Mark the chicken is NOT named after his BF.

05-19-16, 06:16 PM (EST)
59. "RE: S32|East Coast Spoiler Thread|Finale"
Yes, Corvis! Ha!

My feelings for Michele are mixed. The girl made it to the end and got them to vote for her, she's deserving. I certainly applaud her win.

But, my disappointment comes more from the jurors. Scot and Jason were bitter regarding Tai and Aubry voting against them, while Michele was solidly on their side. They don't appreciate the game play, nor do they appreciate that the big boys had the numbers and all the advantages and it was theirs to lose.

Debbie is also bitter. She was unyielding to Aubry, and Aubry recognized that she was not one that would be willing to work collectively moving forward, so she voted her out. Debbie held it against Aubry, rather than vote for her game play.

Regarding Cydney. She was bitter because Aubry was close to Tai, and that polarized her more to Michele. Michele played far better with Cydney.

Julia was so anti-Aubry because she wrote down her name and crossed it out, that was a mistake that came back to bite Aubry big time. I can understand why Julia did not vote for her.

As someone that would give my left big, little toe to get on that show, I just don't appreciate when the quiet one, the one who is making the least amount of waves in the group is the one that survives because all of the others were perceived as "players" that are threatening. But, no if's, and's, or butts, she did it and deserves the kudos!

Finally, editing is just not what it once was. The one that is edited as having the story and the game play is now the one that falls short. The one that is not edited as doing much, but ends of getting extraneous confessionals is the winner. For the first half of the season I think all of Michele's confessionals began with, "It's nerve-wracking that..." Ugh.

05-19-16, 11:14 PM (EST)
61. "RE: S32|East Coast Spoiler Thread|Finale"
Unless it's a male.

05-20-16, 04:47 PM (EST)
62. "RE: S32|East Coast Spoiler Thread|Finale"
Unless it's a male.

ha!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •