The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S32|SOTS|With Me or not With Me|Ep13"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 1632 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-10-16, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S32|SOTS|With Me or not With Me|Ep13"

SURVIVOR 32: Koah Rong, Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

Welcome everyone to yet another attempt to re-vitalize Survivor Blows STATE OF THE SPOILING, where we try to collect all the data from around the boards to spoil the episode before it airs. Please feel free to digest, support, or refute, but always remember the immortal words of S1, Colleen Haskell... BE NICE AND PLAY FAIR!

At the start of the last episode Michele had just voted out her BFF, Julia, while Tai was feeling powerful and in control with an advantage and an HII in his pocket, that he was determined not to go home with. Michele had won the IC and memorized all the symbols and numbers, making her stand out as a threat, at least to Tai. Tai, Michele and Jason won reward leaving Aubry and Cydney back at camp only to be bossed around by grumpy Joe. At the IC, Cydney won with the slow and steady, tortoise strategy, and Tai wanted to get the alliance to vote out Michele as the bigger threat. But, Cydney is not there to be bossed around and put her foot down. She told Michele about Tai's plan to get her out, and then pressed Aubry hard to make the call. In the end, Cydney, Michele, Joe, and Aubry all voted out Jason, while Tai used his advantage to vote for Michele twice. Jason was toast, who's next?

With Me or Not With Me

First of all, we are now down to 5 players left and we have a few questions that we'd like to answer.

1. At this point is it safe to say that it will be an F2 this season? Yes.

2. Jiffy's tease for the episode is: Every dog has his day. Well, for one, there are only 2 guys left in the season, one of which has had more than one day, so that leaves Joe. Joe will finally have his day.

3. And, finally, will this be the Family Visit episode? Still no sign of it, so it appears that it will NOT.

Misdirection Clues:

1. ONE CASTAWAY STRUGGLES TO OVERCOME FEELING BETRAYED BY THEIR STRONGEST ALLY.....

So, will Tai be able to overcome feeling betrayed by Aubry?

That would be, YES, he does get over it.

2. An indulging reward might wreak havoc on one castaway....Joe. The indulging reward will wreak havoc on him, most likely.

3. CBS Spoiled that Brains, Beauty, and Brawn will all be represented in the finale episode. That means Cydney is a lock for F4.

Vidcaps:

Vidcaps help us formulate a timeline of the episode, (Thanks to Sheldor!)

They arrive back at camp following TC, Michele is pi$$ed:

Tai feels betrayed by Aubry...Aubry pulled a fast one!

They show up for the RC:

Run through jungle, untie bags of sandbags, throw sand bags to land in holes, get all at least one bag in each hole = winner.

The Tribephyl Theory applicable here: In the press images here are the totals of the individuals in the RC:
Michele: 1
Sydney: 0
Aubry: 0
Tai: 2
Joe: 5

Winner:

*Please note that we only have pictures of the RC, there are none of the IC.

Then, we see that only Michele and Tai are left at camp, leaving us to suspect that Aubry and Cydney are chosen to join Joe on reward. Tai and Michele bond:

Tai tells her he has an idol, and who do you want to get out? Wonder who they will pick?

Then, later the Reward revelers return...

Aubry and Tai mend their bond, tearfully....

Next, Tai mends fences with Cydney...

But, at the end of the day, Joe is going down with the setting sun...

He's had his day, and now with his knees, and his over indulgence, he's done...

Jiffy asks: You are pulling him from the game?

Clearly, Joe will be the third medical evacuation...

RESULTS:

RC: Joe. He takes Aubry and Cydney with him.
IC: NONE
Boot: MEDICAL EVACUATION #3: Joe

Clearly, Joe will be the third medical evacuation that Mark Burnett noted before the season started. This leaves us with our F4:

A brain, a brawn, and 2 beauty's... Who will be our F2?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S32|SOTS|With Me or not With Me... kingfish 05-10-16 1
 RE: S32|SOTS|With Me or not With Me... michel2 05-10-16 2
 Phantabulous! tribephyl 05-10-16 3
 RE: S32|SOTS|With Me or not With Me... CTgirl 05-10-16 4
 RE: S32|SOTS|With Me or not With Me... Flowerpower1 05-10-16 5
   RE: S32|SOTS|With Me or not With Me... Sheldor 05-10-16 8
   RE: S32|SOTS|With Me or not With Me... CTgirl 05-10-16 10
 Joe peppermint12 05-10-16 6
   RE: Joe Sheldor 05-10-16 7
       RE: Joe peppermint12 05-10-16 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 19039 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-16, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S32|SOTS|With Me or not With Me|Ep13"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-16 AT 10:39 AM (EST)

3 beauties. (You forgot Mark).

Great job as usual. Clear, straightforward, and we should always include a Colleen Haskell reference.

Kinda churning over your final question. Most likely (IMO) the F3 will include both Aubry and Tai, and one of them will eliminate the other for F2. Whoever it is in the F2 will win the mill, and on the off chance that they are both there, Aubry will win. I would need the cooperation of the wild card of fate in the IC challenges any of this to happen, of course.

It's too early to commit, but I will anyway. Aubry will win this season. Just because I like her story a little teeny bit better than I like Tai's.

It's her rags to riches story this season. A normal human being with relatable anxieties manages to turn her perceived weaknesses into competitive strengths, and out-survive, out-think, and out strategize competitors who are stronger, faster, and more confident than she is, and rises to defeat another very worthy and respected competitor. Along the way, incidently, she also manages to not let a mortally threatening medical condition deter her.

Anxiety prone lady of steel, I salute you. I have anxieties too.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel2 1576 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-16, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S32|SOTS|With Me or not With Me|Ep13"
Very nicely done, FP.

It's weird to have a medical evacuation this late in the game but if it is Joe that's pretty convenient, wouldn't you say? It saves the four best players for the finale.

I agree with Kingfish about the F2 and the winner because that's how I'm reading the story but I can't help note the number of people that are on board Michele's bandwagon. There must be a spoiler floating around to give her that much support.

tribephyl 12073 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-16, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Phantabulous!"
Thank you so much for this FP!
Brilliantly done!

As to your last question (and kingfish and michel).
I am of the feeling that the F2 will come down to Michele and Cydney.
I have had the feeling that Cydney was in the finale from the VERY beginning. Michele is more of a sneak-attack sort of finalist for me. No specific ties to Sources or Spoilings needed. Just a feeling.
More than anything, Aubry and Tai are both being edited brilliantly but BOTH come with absolute flaws in gameplay. Whereas Cydney and Michele have both played well but APPEAR as unable to make it to finales. Coming full circle in a season of big characters falling short, two minor players make it to the end. 3 if you count Mark.

CTgirl 7699 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-16, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S32|SOTS|With Me or not With Me|Ep13"
Great job FloPo spelling it out. Kind of a bummer to have no F5 tribal council but that's the way this season went!

I won't be around next week to participate in all the finale fun so I am voting for an Aubry-Michelle F2 with Aubry winning right now. We've already seen Jason and Scot give her a vote of confidence after the the IC she almost won almost insuring votes for her plus I think the brains will vote her way too. Michelle comes close with votes from Nick, Julia, Cydney and maybe Tai. Debbie casts the winning vote for a girl whichever way she votes, haha!

Flowerpower1 1632 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-16, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S32|SOTS|With Me or not With Me|Ep13"
I think that Tai and Cydney will be the ones to go, leaving Aubry and Michele as the F2 and I think that Aubry has it!

With all of the ups and downs that Aubry has had, all the tears, even going back as far as episode 1, where she had an anxiety attack from the dehydration, I think she'll pull it out. It's her game to lose. I think Cydney would be a good choice to take to F2, because I don't think the Brawns would vote for her, nor do I think Nick, Neal (Remember she pushed him aside on the ship when they were being marooned?), Tai or Joe would vote for her. But, Cydney is strong and it's obvious....she'll be a target. I also think that Tai could be beaten in the F2. He alienated Nick, turned on Anna, turned on Julia, turned on the brawn boys, and Cydney doesn't like him either. I don't think Joe would vote for him either.

Michele: She turned on Nick, she turned on Julia, so I don't know if they would vote for her or not? I don't see where she really directed anything. She won one IC.

I see Aubry as the strongest one out there and if she makes it to F2, she will win, imo.

Sheldor 1086 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-10-16, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S32|SOTS|With Me or not With Me|Ep13"
Great SOTS FlowerPower! Thanks!

I totally agree with your post above!

CTgirl 7699 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-16, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S32|SOTS|With Me or not With Me|Ep13"
If Michelle is F2, her votes are going to come from her social game, not her strategic game. Based on their exit interviews, Nick has/had a crush on her and Julia did not get along with Aubry. Those are the only two votes I think she'd get. But you never know how the jurors are going to think!! Aubry is definitely the strongest contestant left.

peppermint12 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-10-16, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail peppermint12 Click to send private message to peppermint12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Joe"
I'm wondering if the possibility of a final three with a Brain, a Brawn, and a Beauty becomes an appealing story for the producers. With 4 in the finale, they could use the delayed family visit as a way to fill time and still have a final 3. My guess is that Tai goes, and then the 3 girls are the final three, echoing their helicopter reward trip.

Sheldor 1086 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-10-16, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Joe"
peppermint12: I think you meant to post this in the Voting thread at:

S32|Time to Vote|Ep. 13

peppermint12 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-10-16, 07:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail peppermint12 Click to send private message to peppermint12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Joe"
Oops, you're right. Thanks!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •