The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S32 | Time to Vote | Ep. 12"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

CTgirl 7693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-03-16, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S32 | Time to Vote | Ep. 12"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

******************** The DAWS********************

Cast your vote for the Survivor you think is going home tonight:

The Merged Dara Tribe

Aubry
Cydney
Jason
Joe
Michele
Tai

Extra question: Will Mark the Chicken survive the episode?

********************The Rules********************

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.
This is easy, just erase the bit in the subject heading where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, "pick a name." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot ep.: "name picked & pick a name 2." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.
This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on ("challenge winner, HII details, twists, any nonsense you have noted from the previous episode") should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.
Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3 & pick a name 4" if you think it will be a two-boot ep.

3. This is not a discussion thread, it's not, do not treat it as such.
There are plenty of places here to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread. But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, "joke filler", we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.
Unless they are pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Play Fair, Be Nice and Have Phun

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Cydney michel2 05-04-16 1
 Jason coldbrewer 05-04-16 2
 Michele Flowerpower1 05-04-16 3
 Michele kingfish 05-04-16 4
 Michelle Bebo 05-04-16 5
 Tai personofinterest 05-04-16 6
 Tai Sheldor 05-04-16 7
 Tai tribephyl 05-04-16 8
 Cydney Outsider32 05-04-16 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 1565 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-04-16, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Cydney"
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-16 AT 02:20 PM (EST)

She's the next in line of "Jocks and Pretty People" who aren't sitting pretty anymore.

ETA: Mark will live another day

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

coldbrewer 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-04-16, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Jason"
It's his time.

Alt: Cydney

Flowerpower1 1616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-04-16, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Michele"
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-16 AT 12:18 PM (EST)

Michele has had so many things going for her yet I think she's played a very poor hand. Voting out your closest alliance mates is right up there at the top. What does she expect from the new people she joins? Clearly, she's still on the bottom.

We hear that Tai wants to vote out Michele as he sees her as the biggest threat. Does Tai think that Cydney will be an easy vote out without Michele? They all must know that there is animosity between Cydney and Jason and that either will vote together to serve their own purposes or they will eagerly vote against each other if that serves their purpose. But, Jason was betrayed by Cydney.

All in all I think about what is best for Aubry moving forward. We see that Tai wants her to go with him and vote out Michele. Cydney wants Aubry to go with her to vote out Tai. What's best for her?

vote out Tai: Aubry/Joe + Michele, Cydney, Jason
vote out Michele: Aubry/Joe/Tai + Cydney, Jason
vote out Cydney: Aubry/Joe/Tai + Michele, Jason

So, I think Tai is safe this week, and I think he will play his advantage or his HI, but not both.

I think it will be Michele. My second choice is Cydney.

kingfish 19017 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-16, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Michele"
LAST EDITED ON 05-04-16 AT 12:36 PM (EST)

I'm tempted to vote for Cydney.

However, the instructions say to have Phun, and it's more Phun to vote for Michele.

Wheee!

Bebo 20923 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-16, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Michelle"
Huge target on her back after her comments after winning IC. There's a big chance of a 3-3 tie (Tai/Aubry/Joe vs. Cydney/Jason/Michelle). Aubry thinks Tai is going to use his idol, but Tai uses his advantage instead and gets Michelle out 4-3.

personofinterest 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-04-16, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Tai"
I am going to preface this with the fact that I have not been correct this season at all.

So, Tai keeps saying he won't go out with an idol, so he probably will. I think he does the extra vote and keeps his idol. There are just too many votes for him that his extra vote doesn't work out.

And Mark lives through this episode but maybe not through next week!

Sheldor 1065 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-04-16, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Tai"
My gut feeling is that Cydney gets voted out but my mind says it should be Tai. Convince Tai he is safe if he uses his Extra Vote with Aubry/Joe to vote for Michele or Jason or Cydney and then double cross Tai.

tribephyl 12066 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-16, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Tai"
Aubry is conflicted over booting anybody but Jason.
So... not unheard of for her to be crying over choosing to put Michele in the range of targeting for the sake of losing Tai with his idol in his pocket.

Third time is a charm. Or third strike and I'm out.

Outsider32 498 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-04-16, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Cydney"
But it won't count. But she will go out like her role model Crystal.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •