The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor | Ep 9 | East Coast Update Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Scarlett O Hara 3423 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-20-16, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor | Ep 9 | East Coast Update Thread"
Please put all comments about tonight's episode in this thread until the show has aired in its entirety on the west coast. No signs please. Let the discussion begin...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Previously on Survivor... Flowerpower1 04-20-16 1
   New dream... Bebo 04-20-16 5
       RE: New dream... PepeLePew13 04-20-16 12
   RE: Previously on Survivor... CTgirl 04-21-16 32
 RE: Survivor | Ep 9 | East Coast Up... Bebo 04-20-16 2
   RE: Survivor | Ep 9 | East Coast Up... SquidProQuo 04-20-16 8
       Tai! Bebo 04-20-16 10
 Post intro.... Flowerpower1 04-20-16 3
 post reward.... Flowerpower1 04-20-16 4
 the plot thickens! Flowerpower1 04-20-16 6
   RE: the plot thickens! SquidProQuo 04-20-16 7
 YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bebo 04-20-16 9
 Post Jason wins immunity Flowerpower1 04-20-16 11
   RE: Post Jason wins immunity SquidProQuo 04-20-16 14
       I screamed Bebo 04-20-16 16
           RE: I screamed michel2 04-20-16 20
           RE: I screamed Jims03 04-20-16 22
               RE: I screamed Sheldor 04-20-16 24
                   So who voted for whom? Flowerpower1 04-21-16 33
       RE: Post Jason wins immunity Flowerpower1 04-21-16 31
 Stay tuned for our next episode: Flowerpower1 04-20-16 13
   RE: Stay tuned for our next episode... SquidProQuo 04-20-16 17
       RE: Stay tuned for our next episode... Sheldor 04-20-16 23
 Million $ quote and winner edit Bebo 04-20-16 15
   RE: Million $ quote and winner edit michel2 04-20-16 18
 What an episode! michel2 04-20-16 19
   RE: What an episode! Jims03 04-20-16 21
       RE: What an episode! PepeLePew13 04-20-16 25
           RE: What an episode! Jims03 04-20-16 26
           RE: What an episode! Sheldor 04-20-16 27
               RE: What an episode! PepeLePew13 04-21-16 30
   WOOOT Flowerpower1 04-21-16 34
       RE: WOOOT michel2 04-21-16 35
       RE: WOOOT Sheldor 04-22-16 36
           RE: WOOOT kingfish 04-22-16 37
 4/20 michel2 04-20-16 28
   RE: 4/20 Sheldor 04-21-16 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower1 1590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-20-16, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Previously on Survivor..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-16 AT 09:17 PM (EST)

After a blindside Jason scot and Tai were on the bottom wrecking havoc around camp, Julia saw their villainous antics to get herself further in the game, but everyone noticed that she was playing both sides....facing TC, Debbie exposed the majority plan in front of Julia and it put a target on Debbie's back, at TC...Jason Scot and Tai showed off their idols to illicit fear and were prepared to play their super idol which gave the majority more reason to vote out one of their own, 8 left, who's next....

At night 24: Scot that was beautiful would have been better if Cydney went, Scot: boys were happy, none of us used the idols, Tai gives Jason his idol bad,
Jason: Psychological warfare worked, all we did was put a fire out and hide tools, and it worked, got rid of their own and Julia is on our side, that is a win in my book

Tai talking to Scot, wants to bring camp life back together, olive branch is there, talk to Aubry see what she says
Scot: came in not wanting to be the russell hantz, but we are the providers and we had to do something
Scot talks to Aubry: our real beef is with cydney, if you are back on board with that, we are good
Scot: we are being the bigger people, we want happy camp...
Aubry: scot was telling me that camp life will be normal if he gets what he wants. it was served up with a birthday cake with a lot of sugar so it didn't seem domineering
not a shot in hell that I will play with them, when it comes time I am ready to get out Scot but it is a big scary move

Intro

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bebo 20915 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-20-16, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "New dream..."
Scot gets voted out, they look at Tai to make the Super Idol, and he doesn't do it. So he is gone.

PepeLePew13 25864 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-16, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: New dream..."
Kudos on the spot-on prediction!

CTgirl 7683 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-16, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Previously on Survivor..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-16 AT 10:50 AM (EST)

Thanks for all the comments guys! I'm out of town and I'm not sure when I will be able to watch it!! What an episode to miss live!

ETA: Gah! Doing this on my phone, meant this to be a new post at the bottom!!

04-20-16, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor | Ep 9 | East Coast Update Thread"
RC winners:
- Love - Julia
- Food - Michelle
- Advantage - Tai

If I were writing this episode, I would have Tai win IC. Then at TC, before the votes were read, I would have Tai play the idol for Cydney. Then Jason plays his idol while Scot goes bye-bye.

Too bad I'm not writing it.

SquidProQuo 2440 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-20-16, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor | Ep 9 | East Coast Update Thread"
Bebo, I wish you were writing it too!

04-20-16, 08:58 PM (EST)
10. "Tai!"
Tai wrote it for me.

I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-20-16, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Post intro...."
Scot wants Cydney out, Aubry wants Scot out...Come on in guys...

RC already! simple, place one foot at the end of a balancing beam ant the other end, the pots drop you are out....playing for a choice, for food in the form of a bacon cheeseburger, cold beer, chocolate chip cookies, or play for love, or if feel in trouble choose to play for an advantage, this will help you in the game. only competing against the people that choose the same reward, what do I need, what do I want, vs what everyone else will play for....

going for advantage: Tai cydney aubry
food: scot jason michele
love: julia vs Joe

We will have 3 winners in this game
Challenge is on...can't touch the structure all about balance and staying focused....Joe is shaky, all Julia has to do is beat Joe and get those letters from home. Winner, love letters, may want to wait to get back to camp.

lots of strategy in the choices that they made....Jason is shaky...scot is out first...between Jason vs. michele for food. Don't start day dreaming, stay focused, if lose concentration for one moment, you will be out, and Jason is out, michele wins food! He whispers congrats....thank you.

the last 3 left...this is the reward with the most long term value, Abury is wavering again, this could be what you need to get to the end, silly little challenge that could get you to the end, and Cydney drops out. down to Tai and Aubry...last 2 in this challenge going for advantage. Aubry wants to prove it to herself, this is a hard ##### challenge and that I can do it....

been 10 minutes, Tai with movement, Aubry with movement, dig deep now is the time to do it, Tai with movement.....stay alert....Tai is struggling, breeze, and aaubry is out, Tai wins individual reward in the form of advantage...they hug. Tai....find a private spot open and read

Scot: so tai wins the advantage, best thing for our little alliance but the best thing is that cydney didn't win an advantage, she didn't eat and she goes home.

04-20-16, 08:32 PM (EST)
4. "post reward...."
back to camp....day 26....good job...see chicken, a huge burger...Michele: it felt so good to beat Scot and Jason because I know they wanted it so much. it's a little nerve wracking that Tai won the advantage, because everyone knows he has the idol...

Tai: the more people know the less it works. opens the box and has an extra vote, can play anytime till 5 people left, I am scared about what to do, but I have to trust myself, I don't want to go home with both of them in my pocket.

Julia: trying to figure it out by myself, having loved one letters gives you a boost because that is who y ou are playing for....reads it, and cries, but it keeps you going, a moment for me that I am here to play and the goal is to win and to do that is to make big moves

three girls walking, tai is a threat at this point, I want to flush out these idols but stay loyal to jason and scot

She explains to Aubry and Michele: we all vote Tai and tai doesn't play an idol, and if he plays an idol, Cydney is gone....a good plan...he'll get nervous and he's play it says Michele

Michele: the 3 guys have 2 idols and huge problem, we have to flush out the idols and then vote out the guys

Aubry: vjulia wants to throw all the votes at tai, she's duplicitous, she's playing a good game but she's super shady and people like Michele don't see through it. But I think Julia is going to wait till the numbers are perfect and she will take out the girls, then if I have to turn on her I am not afraid to get my hands dirty....

04-20-16, 08:45 PM (EST)
6. "the plot thickens!"
morning time...see a cloud, day 27, Tai and Abury at the water....Aubry says crazy game...she confides to him, I sit and cry that I am not built to play this game

Tai: the lying and cheating it's so hard for me to do that...

Aubry tells him when to trust the brain and stop thinking

Tai: likes Aubry, she has a certain energy that I like...she tells him that some girls want to flush the idols, but you can trust me, I have your back, I wanted Tai to know that Julia is gunning for him, so maybe we can make it work, and I can tell you what is going on...

Tai: excited that Aubry is on my side I think she is a good contribution to the lions, I think scot and jason are gonna like it

Tai goes to the boys and says that some girl want your idol gone, she says that she is a free agent, she's open if she wants to join forces, she is open to any suggestion

Scot tells him how about the next TC, we take Aubry out

Tai cons: they are so forceful, I never participate in the decision

Scot continues to tell them that the down side is we still have cydney
she won't suspect it, we blindside her, it wasn't emotional decision, as long as we stay faithful, we have a path to the f3...don't see why we wouldn't ...

cut to the IC....

stretch your arms out and use fingertips to touch two wooden disks, attached to pots, pots drop, you are out. Winner 1 in 7 chance to win...loser to jury

they are all in position....challenge is on...designed to make your fingers go numb quickly...Joe is out first...vulnerable at TC, down to 7...Jason is sweating profusely....dripping from his nose....now definitely feeling it in your shoulders, fingers numb....Aubry is moving, Julia slips but a nice recovery...Scot is dropped...out, down to 6, then julia is out...everybody is looking at everybody else now....Tai is slipping.....Tai is out...down to 4, michele is out...down to 3, 1 brain, 2 brawn, 1 necklace.

hot muggy day...Jason continues to fight, can feel y our muscles start to give out, Cydney is out...down to Aubry and Jason....Jason spits, so Aubry spits....I am not backing down says Jason....Aubry says right back, neither am i....this guy has been through everything, ...1 hour 15 minutes....digging for a long time, Aubry with a little slip.....with a nice recovery, but her hands are in a difficult spot, she gets them back, this is it, 27 days.....now it's Jason that is moving, keep fighting, you gotta dig...more slipping....Jason is shaking....Aubry drops, Jason: YESSSSS safe tonight, they hug...a huge challenge...

see aubry, see Scot, not be Jason....

Jason: thankfully we beat aubry so scot tai and I us three are safe and from here on out we are unstoppable...

04-20-16, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: the plot thickens!"
FloPo, thanks so much -- working late tonight so can't watch until later and your PBP is great to have!

So the promo monkeys did spoil the IC winner.

Jason saying the guys are unstoppable = famous last words????

04-20-16, 08:57 PM (EST)
9. "YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Tai wouldn't make the Super Idol! Scot is gone.

04-20-16, 09:00 PM (EST)
11. "Post Jason wins immunity"
Here we go: you guys were amazing, see a snake....

Jason and Scot and Tai, one of us had to win...we got it, they comment on Aubry as an opponent

Jason: challenge went better than I could have imagined, you and scot will not leave tonight, 2 HI's, super idol, can play after the vote is read and no one but us knows that and Aubry is going home and there is nothing that she can do

Julia: Julia tells the boys that the girls are voting for Tai, we will play the idol, they don't know that we are going for Aubry, she's tough, threat in challenges

Jason offering Julia a position, we know we have to beat tai, you come with us, then you and us F3....

Julia is thrilled, they would rather go to the F3 with me, they have ruined relationships with everyone in this game and that is the people you want to sit with at the end of the game!

Aubry and Cydney talking:
Cuddly: with all the idols, we have to get one out, Scot, cocky,
Aubry: we need to get tai
at this point the guys are in a really strong position but I feel I have a connection with tai, and his natural state isn't with Jason and Scot...he can't be that incongruent at the end of the day

Aubry talks to Tai: they want you to go, but I want to vote Scot,
Tai : I am torn at this vote, I have to think where it will put me at the ned
Aubry asks what do you want, what is best to you
my instinct is to trust her but my brain is to stick with the boys
Aubry: you big comfortable, but it's your game, it's your move, but I am tell ing you that you have 3 people behind you, I have no idea what he will do

Joe and Michele and Aubry voting Scot

Scot says, wait to see who they vote for and whoever they voted for we will pull out the super idol.

Tai: I am not here to make friends, have to figure out what is best for me cause after the vote there is no turning back for me.

Tribal:

Last TC, a big show of those idols, michele: it's nerve wracking
Scot: it was almost like trash talking, we are doing the same thing tonight, we are not going anywhere
Jason: psychological warfare, they decide which one of them they cut, or we decide
Aubry: we run into a wall trying to figure out what will happen
Jason: everyone should know what we are doing because we don't hide it
Julia: the only one that is truly safe here is jason
Sydney: I am definitely nervous, they are salty I went to another ship
who is your best bet to go against, I haven't won any challenges
Jason says that he and Tai, the winners of the challenges are not going home to night, and neither is tai
Tai: I am not comfortable with what is going on but this is war
Aubry: when am I going to have an NBA player on one side and a veteran spitting and I spit right back, a moment today to stand with a brawn.
Scot: today wasn't new, she has been kicking butt the entire time she's here, there is as much brawn in her as there is in me, says Jason
Jason: if you have caught wind of what is going on then jump on the right train or the world will be dictated for you.

Time to vote:

Jason: Aubry only because you are such a great competitor
Aubry: Scot: please please please please please

Vote tally:

no one plays the idol...Jolia tells him to play it, and scot tells him not to play it.

Tai
Aubry
Scot
Tai
Aubry
Scot
Scot
Scott

9 th voted out, 4 member of our jury....

he looks at tai, and Jason....Tai shakes his head NO, sorry....wow

Sydney laughs....wow....

SCOT!!!!!!

Julia 's mouth is open

once again, just when you think you are safe, whoops there goes another blindside! WOOHOOOOO!

04-20-16, 09:38 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Post Jason wins immunity"
LOVE IT!! Cannot wait to watch this episode.

So Tai did say the episode title -- that was our main clue to what would happen.

Sounds like Jeff's EW teaser was a total red herring. We're all cheering at the TV, not screaming at it.

04-20-16, 09:42 PM (EST)
16. "I screamed"
I kept screaming, Yes! He did it! Tai did it!

michel2 1530 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-16, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: I screamed"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-16 AT 10:23 PM (EST)

Funny because I kept saying: He didn't do it! Tai didn't do it!

Jims03 175 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-20-16, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims03 Click to send private message to Jims03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: I screamed"
So amazing.

I kept thinking, "There's no way he'll vote against Scot and then give him the Super Idol, right? Right???" And then he didn't do it!

Whohoo Tai! Saved the season!

Sheldor 1026 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-20-16, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: I screamed"
Yeah once Tai voted for Scot he was committed to holding onto his HII because if he gave his HII to Scot to play as a Super Idol then Tai would get voted out on the re-vote.

Cancel 4 votes for Scot with the Super Idol
Remaining votes would have been 2 for Aubry and 2 for Tai.

Re-vote without Aubry and Tai voting and Tai would be voted out.

Jason/Scot vote for Aubry
Cydney/Joe/Julia/Michele vote for Tai

04-21-16, 03:09 PM (EST)
33. "So who voted for whom?"
Michele and Julia: Tai
Aubry, Joe, and Cydney + Tai: Scot
Jason, Scot: Aubry

So they totally ignored Michele, knowing that she was close to Julia = smart

04-21-16, 07:47 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Post Jason wins immunity"
Sounds like Jeff's EW teaser was a total red herring. We're all cheering at the TV, not screaming at it.

Seriously, Jeff is totally throwing us all off, d'oh! But, I'm so happy!

04-20-16, 09:09 PM (EST)
13. "Stay tuned for our next episode:"
Jiffy: after betraying Jason, Tai is on top of the world
Tai: I have all the power now
Jiffy: and Jason and Julia are out for blood
Julia to Jason: As soon as Tai is gone we are eating Mark
Julia: This game id designed to be vicious
TaI to Jason: it's all about a numbers game
Jason: Tai made me angry, but really I just want revenge right now

Scot: Jason won immunity and he said here, I trust you but we couldn't trust tai, I have a bad feeling, I have an idol here that belongs to Jason, it should be with him, but it was a good play by Tai, obviously we couldn't trust him, but I am out....got blindsided!

04-20-16, 09:54 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Stay tuned for our next episode:"
OH NO, they're going to try to take revenge on Mark the chicken. I was worried that would happen.

Tai saying "I have all the power now" doesn't sound good for his game.

04-20-16, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Stay tuned for our next episode:"
That is exactly what Richard Hatch said he would do to Tai in his RHAP Recap episode
http://robhasawebsite.com/survivor-32-kaoh-rong-episode-9-recap-guest-richard-hatch-friday-april-15-2016/

Richard said he would take advantage of Tai's moral dilemma and his love for the chicken. He would hold a knife to the chicken's neck or threaten to bite its head off to get Tai to do what he wants. Julia had an extra scene where she wanted to kill the chicken. Jason would have no issues threatening the chicken's life to coerce Tai. This is not going to turn out well for Mark...

04-20-16, 09:40 PM (EST)
15. "Million $ quote and winner edit"
And the million dollar quote comes back, courtesy of Tai. He complained that Scot and Jason did not include him in decisions, and before TC we hear him say:

I'm making a million dollar decision.

His decision kept Aubry in the game, and this episode's edit just reeked winner for Aubry:

- The boys wanted her out because they respected her game, her strength.
- Jason said at TC that Aubry has proven she is as much Brawn as she is Brains.
- She won over Tai by appealing to his character and urging him to be true to himself.
- Scot told everyone at TC that he had offered Aubry a deal that she didn't take, which shows loyalty to her alliance. Plus, by not making the deal, she got him out.

04-20-16, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Million $ quote and winner edit"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-16 AT 10:23 PM (EST)

Yup!

Well said, Bebo!

ETA: And it wasn't just Tai. Both Scot and Jason told everyone that Aubry was a great competitor and she even said she wanted to prove she could handle this kick-@ss game. She didn't win either challenge though but she did better than everyone else in the combine!

04-20-16, 10:01 PM (EST)
19. "What an episode!"
Episode 4 of the Australian Outback has always been my favorite episode of all time and the Vanuatu episode where Eliza, Chris, Scout and Twila blindsided Amy's ally Leann was always my favorite TC.

This episode certainly didn't have the same quality of camp life scenes as S2.E4 but I think the TC beats Vanuatu's. Of course it helps that I liked Leann and didn't care much for Scot.

04-20-16, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims03 Click to send private message to Jims03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: What an episode!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-20-16 AT 10:09 PM (EST)

Agreed. Amazing episode. One of the best Tribal Councils ever.

Like Bebo, I literally yelled "YES!" at my screen when Tai shook his head toward Scot. I love that the current majority in this season is Aubry/Tai/Cydney now. What a fun group of people to root for.

(Also Joe is there.)

04-20-16, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: What an episode!"
Really don't get why Jiffy hasn't been promoing the hell out of this season, it's been a terrific one with big game plays.

I hope we're not in for a downer of a finale to "live" up to Jiffy's expectations.

04-20-16, 11:17 PM (EST)
26. "RE: What an episode!"
Seems like he's gotta be playing games at this point, right? He's gotta know how annoyed everyone was after he hyped up Worlds Apart. Jiffy's playing reverse psychology with our expectations!

04-20-16, 11:37 PM (EST)
27. "RE: What an episode!"
He was pretty positive in his pre-season interview with Dalton Ross

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/12/16/survivor-kaoh-rong-jeff-probst

You actually filmed this season before the Second Chance season, which is the first time ever you have aired seasons out of order from when you filmed them. Is it weird to come back to this season now after such a long time living with Second Chance?

You would think it would be due to the time delay, but we were actually very happy with this season and have been excited to bring it to our fans. It is very different from Second Chance. And because BvBvB II was shot first, the players didnít see the evolution of voting blocs or any of the twists that happened in Second Chance, so it really is a completely different season.

Give us one more good tease as far as what to expect coming up in season 32.

Big characters, big moves, and big drama.

04-21-16, 06:56 AM (EST)
30. "RE: What an episode!"
Yeah but that's rather low key by his usual standards compared to how he's hyped most seasons.

04-21-16, 09:56 PM (EST)
34. "WOOOT"
Leann's blindside was bar none, the best episode TC EVER....at least in my book!

04-21-16, 09:59 PM (EST)
35. "RE: WOOOT"
How close does this one come though?

04-22-16, 10:57 AM (EST)
36. "RE: WOOOT"
Here you go...

kingfish 18977 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-16, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: WOOOT"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-16 AT 02:21 PM (EST)

Even with my short term memory I can recall that one. And it is one of the all time standout TCs, for sure. But only satisfying thing about Vanuatu was Chris winning. That was truly an underdog story.

The recent TC eviction was more enjoyable, so I liked it better. In Vanuatu I was rooting for Leanne, and she was evicted. This time, Scot was set up for a fall (so set up, Ha Ha) by his actions and his words as shown by the editing. Which in this case I applaud, someone on that staff is pretty skilled.

I have forgotten the strategies involved, but I remember thinking that Leanne did or did not do something that was blindingly obvious for her to do or not do (too specific for you?) And probably as a result, she was evicted. I remember that among us there was a lot of discussion and disagreement on that point. But it (whatever it was) seemed obvious to me.

This eviction was as good as when the leader of the Horsemen (dam this memory, his name isn't coming to me. Jeff? Jonah? Jeremiah? Something) was evicted on BB as a result of the pinky sworn plan engineered by Nokomis (sp?), sister of Cowboy. That was the first true blindside, and (for me at least) defined that strategy.

It also made (for me) Nokomis an all time RTVW hero.

I think that was back in the days of Survivor Loser Lodge, and that's when my dementia began.

04-20-16, 11:38 PM (EST)
28. "4/20"
I forgot to write but I had this thought during the episode: There was a lot of pots during the challenges so I wonder if they knew this episode would air on 4/20 which is Pot Day!

04-21-16, 03:10 AM (EST)
29. "RE: 4/20"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-16 AT 10:55 AM (EST)

Ha ha!

So do we get some sort of Star Wars themed challenges next in 2 weeks on May the 4th be with you day?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •