The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S32|Time to Vote|Ep. 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

CTgirl 7682 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-18-16, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S32|Time to Vote|Ep. 10"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

******************** The DAWS********************

Cast your vote for the Survivor you think is going home tonight:

The Merged Dara Tribe

Aubry
Cydney
Jason
Joe
Julia
Michele
Scot
Tai

********************The Rules********************

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.
This is easy, just erase the bit in the subject heading where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, "pick a name." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot ep.: "name picked & pick a name 2." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.
This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on ("challenge winner, HII details, twists, any nonsense you have noted from the previous episode") should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.
Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3 & pick a name 4" if you think it will be a two-boot ep.

3. This is not a discussion thread, it's not, do not treat it as such.
There are plenty of places here to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread. But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, "joke filler", we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.
Unless they are pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Play Fair, Be Nice and Have Phun

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Michele kingfish 04-19-16 1
 Tai tribephyl 04-19-16 2
   Wankers kingfish 04-19-16 4
 Cydney coldbrewer 04-19-16 3
 Joe Outsider32 04-19-16 5
 Scot michel2 04-19-16 6
 Jason 5cats 04-20-16 7
 Julia Corvis7 04-20-16 8
 Julia Bebo 04-20-16 9
 Cydney personofinterest 04-20-16 10
 Scot Sheldor 04-20-16 11
 Julia Flowerpower1 04-20-16 12
 Congrats Michel and Sheldor! Flowerpower1 04-21-16 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 18971 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-16, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Michele"
I think this week's eviction will come out of left field, and Michele seems left-fieldish to me.

Who knows, they might find a way to evict a wanker if Tai crosses them up.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tribephyl 12058 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-16, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Tai"
The following image is what sealed it for me...

At this point, the only thing that could happen to get me to throw something at my TV would be to have the thugs turn on Tai. And now that they have Julia, they might as well just do so.

And to finish out their despicable storylines they cook Mark next week.

kingfish 18971 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-16, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Wankers"
They are nasty, and not very nice people.

coldbrewer 221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-19-16, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Cydney"
Michele flips and re-joins her beauty tribe voting out Cydney.

Outsider32 496 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-19-16, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Joe"
The one person who we are hearing nothing of who was out of the loop is the one to watch out for. I'm thinking Joe quits at TC.

michel2 1527 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-19-16, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Scot"
Tai says he's not there to make good friends so when asked to give up his idol to save Scot, he will do like Mark: Balk, Balk, Balk!

Isn't it fun that we're all over the place.

PS. I reserve my final vote until I read the SOTS...

5cats 1180 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-20-16, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Jason"
Agree that when it comes time Tai does not give up his idol but hoping it is Jason that needs it. Tai said he isn't here to make friends and I may be wrong but isn't Jason more his friend than Scot?

Corvis7 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-20-16, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis7 Click to send private message to Corvis7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Julia"
Well, no one said her name yet.

Bebo 20915 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-16, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Julia"
I've been trying to figure out how there could be a blindside with all those freakin' idols. They have to figure out a way to go after the S/J/T idols, but they also have to be worried about numbers. Sure, Julia voted with them this time, but they don't trust her to keep doing that. Getting rid of her now at least guarantees a 4-3 numerical advantage in the next round.

What I would LOVE to happen: Scot gets the most votes. Tai realizes how many of those women are going to be on the jury and decides to curry their favor (and doing penance) by not letting Scot make a Super Idol.

What I'm afraid will happen: Tai gets the most votes and Jason does not let him make a Super Idol and lets him go home.

personofinterest 261 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-20-16, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Cydney"
I thought I read in a Jeff interview or somewhere before the season started that there was talk about Julia being bullied and I thought it mentioned Cydney. Bad memory so this could all be my remembering wrong.

So, I am wondering if Julia goes back with the guys and votes Cydney. Of course, if Cydney is the "bully" she and Julia must spend some time together - either in the game or loser lodge.

Sheldor 1020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-20-16, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Scot"
I really have no idea. Jeff says it is another Blindside and that would be the biggest Blindside to me. If I keep voting Scot I think I'll be right one of these weeks...

Flowerpower1 1587 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-16, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Julia"
I think it will be straight forward this week....just when Julia thinks she has an F3, blindside....I hope either Jason or Scot go. But, I think we have to wait a wee bit longer!

Flowerpower1 1587 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-16, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Congrats Michel and Sheldor! "
Good job Michel and Sheldor! Finally the big boys are going down. #Taicomestohissenses

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •