The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S32 Finale Press Release"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sheldor 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-16-16, 02:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S32 Finale Press Release"
CBS ANNOUNCES 2015-16 SEASON FINALE STORYLINES

CBS announced today the storylines for its 2015-2016 season finales, featuring dramatic conclusions, big reveals and two series finales.

WEDNESDAY, MAY 18

SURVIVOR (8:00-10:00 PM) – 2-Hour Season Finale

Castaways from all three tribes – Brains, Brawn and Beauty – remain, and one will be crowned the Sole Survivor during the two-hour season finale, followed by the Live Reunion Show (10:00-11:00 PM) hosted by Emmy Award winner Jeff Probst.

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/releases/view?id=45042

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S32 Finale Press Release SquidProQuo 04-16-16 1
   RE: S32 Finale Press Release kingfish 04-16-16 2
       RE: S32 Finale Press Release tribephyl 04-16-16 4
           RE: S32 Finale Press Release kingfish 04-17-16 7
               RE: S32 Finale Press Release tribephyl 04-18-16 10
 RE: S32 Finale Press Release coldbrewer 04-16-16 3
   RE: S32 Finale Press Release Flowerpower1 04-16-16 5
   RE: S32 Finale Press Release SquidProQuo 04-17-16 6
       RE: S32 Finale Press Release coldbrewer 04-17-16 8
           RE: S32 Finale Press Release SquidProQuo 04-17-16 9
   RE: S32 Finale Press Release Sheldor 04-18-16 11
       RE: S32 Finale Press Release Sheldor 04-28-16 12
           RE: S32 Finale Press Release SquidProQuo 04-29-16 13
               RE: S32 Finale Press Release Flowerpower1 04-29-16 14
                   RE: S32 Finale Press Release CTgirl 04-29-16 15
                       RE: S32 Finale Press Release michel2 04-29-16 16
                           RE: S32 Finale Press Release CTgirl 04-29-16 17
                   RE: S32 Finale Press Release Sheldor 04-29-16 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SquidProQuo 2453 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-16-16, 03:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S32 Finale Press Release"
Wow, the CBS promo monkeys are spoiling everything today! First this week's immunity winner, then the make-up of the finale.

Given the 2 medical evacuations to date + Mark Burnett's pre-season mention of 3 medevacs in total, I'm figuring they are going to start the Finale with 4 and have an F2 -- does that sound right?

April 20 - Start with 8, down to 7
April 27 - Start with 7, down to 6
May 4 - Start with 6, down to 5
May 11 - Placeholder for 3rd Medevac, down to 4 (note this could happen any week / just placing it here. Assuming no vote-out on the particular week it occurs.)
May 18 - Start 2-hour finale with 4, then assuming it's an F2 ???

Other thoughts?

So this means Aubry and Joe have a 50-50 shot of making the finale…and a 1 in 3 chance for the remaining Brawn and Beauties.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kingfish 19005 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-16-16, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S32 Finale Press Release"
That's reasonable, it's one way to make sense of the numbers with all the evac's this season. But I think that the remaining medevac won't prevent an May 11 eviction, and we'll have 3 being cross examined at the final TC.

Admittedly, that would mean a busy show on May 11. Final IC, final eviction, and the inquisition. And they often add on some nostalgic reminiscing.

It's always been F2 or F3 at the Finale, with only the final TC votes read, not another eviction. There are people here with better memories (heck, there are people here with spread sheets of info from all the seasons) so maybe I'll be corrected, but I don't recall a Finale where there was a final eviction. Everyone dresses up, appears healthy, and Jeff just reads votes and we have a lot of teary hugging, denials, and apologizing.

And the quote that you highlited "Castaways from all three tribes – Brains, Brawn and Beauty – remain" would mean that there are three for the final inquisition. One each from each of the original tribes.

So, assuming a third evac, they will have had 3 of those, and they (if I'm guessing right) will have had to miss only one regular eviction. How did they know before the season started that they would need two extra castaways? Maybe they planned a double eviction? Or two?

BTW, Debbie was (in my mind) the best bet for being the final Evac, and, if not that, then the best bet for being an F3. Her eviction at TC was the last thing I would have guessed. So you can see how my predictions have gone this season.

tribephyl 12064 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-16, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S32 Finale Press Release"
The "Finale" consists of 2 hours of the show and an additional hour for the "Reunion". The Finale is where they whittle the remaining castaways, 'usually' from 5 or 6 (or 9 if redemption is included) to the Final-3/Final-2. The last TC takes place at the end of the first 2 hours but, the revelation of the winner takes place at the very beginning of the Reunion show.

So, The "Finale", in this case, will (or should) be at least 4 castaways at the beginning of the 2 hours (considering the amount of remaining castaways and the amount of shows needing to air before May 18th. There could be 5 but we would need a recap before then.) and those 4 (or 5) would contain at least 1 brawn, 1 brain and 1 beauty.

And while it is completely possible (with CBSs track record this season) that they are indeed stating that 1 from each is our final 3, I think it more likely that all three tribes are represented at the beginning of the 2 hour finale.

kingfish 19005 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-16, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S32 Finale Press Release"
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-16 AT 11:37 AM (EST)

Well, at least I was right about saying there are people here with better memories than me.

So two hours of Finale "show" would include 2 boots?

tribephyl 12064 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-16, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S32 Finale Press Release"
So two hours of Finale "show" would include 2 boots?
or 1 boot?

If it were a final 4 beginning, it would probably be 2 boots and a Final 2 TC. (or the even more questionable 1 boot in 2 hours with an F3)

But I can see a recap episode happening too. (Although if it were to happen it would be considerably later than normal.) Making it a final 5 beginning and booting down to a final 3. *crosses digits*

But who knows, until it happens.

coldbrewer 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-16-16, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S32 Finale Press Release"
How many are usually left in the season finale - not necessarily FTC?

Flowerpower1 1608 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-16-16, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S32 Finale Press Release"
My thoughts as well, Coldbrewer. How many will there be in the last episode? Depends also if it will be an F3 or an F2 as well.

I think last season the finale began with a Final 6 and they got down to an F3.

So, does the tease really mean anything? Just wondering though if it will be an F2 or F3?

04-17-16, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S32 Finale Press Release"
<<< How many are usually left in the season finale - not necessarily FTC?

Coldbrewer, as Tribe mentions above, the finale usually starts with 5 or 6.

But I just can't see how they'll start with that many this year, given the number of people and episodes left between now and May 18. not to mention the possible 3rd med-evac. In my post above I tried to play things out, and unless they skip a week or do a recap, I can't see how the Finale starts with more than 4, assuming Mark Burnett's mention of 3 med-evacs this season is correct.

So if it is indeed 4 starting the Finale, this is a bit more of a spoiler vs. the typical 5 or 6. And if Joe turns out to be the 3rd med-evac, as many people think, then it sure sounds like Aubry makes it to the Finale.

coldbrewer 222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-17-16, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S32 Finale Press Release"
What I meant is that one each of Brawn, Brain, & Beauty is represented in the season finale - not the FTC itself. It's quite possible, we might get one brain and maybe 2 beauties in FTC or we just might get one each of each tribe after all.

Maybe we get Aubry, Michele, & Tai?

04-17-16, 03:55 PM (EST)
9. "RE: S32 Finale Press Release"
I think the clue as-worded is just about the start of the finale, not the FTC itself. I do not think there will be one of each in the FTC. In fact, it could very well be an F2 given they started with 18 and all the med-evacs.

04-18-16, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S32 Finale Press Release"
Oh I never thought the Press Release was referring to the Final Tribal Council. Just saying that the 2 Hour Finale Episode starts with at least 1 person from each of the 3 Original Tribes.

Recent History

S31 Finale 6 Players Final 3
S30 Finale 5 Players Final 3
S29 Finale 5 Players Final 3
S28 Finale 4 Players Final 2
S27 Finale 7 Players Final 3
S26 Finale 5 Players Final 3
S25 Finale 4 Players Final 3

Probable players for the remaining episodes...
4/20 S32E10 Final 8 Players
4/27 S32E11 Final 7 Players
5/04 S32E12 Final 6 Players
5/11 S32E13 Final 5 Players
5/18 S32E14 Final 4 Players Final 3 or 2

04-28-16, 08:51 PM (EST)
12. "RE: S32 Finale Press Release"
We are down to only 2 Players from Each Original Tribe

Brains: Aubry & Joe
Beauty: Michele & Tai
Brawn: Cydney & Jason

So when the next player gets voted out on 5/4 Ep12 we know their tribe mate can NOT get voted out 5/11 Ep13!

04-29-16, 01:13 AM (EST)
13. "RE: S32 Finale Press Release"
Exactly! Right now I'm betting on Tai getting voted out and Michelle definitely making it to the Finale.

Also, I think that after this upcoming episode, the 3rd medevac must happen the following week. (If it were this week, they'd most likely be hyping it already). Seemed like seeds were planted at this week's IC when Jeff mentioned Joe dropping out of the challenge.

Re possible timeline:

May 4 episode: Start with 6, end with 5
May 11 episode: Start with 5, then a medavac with no TC leave them with 4?
May 18 Finale: Start with 4 (one from each tribe) then either an F3 or F2?

Flowerpower1 1608 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-16, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S32 Finale Press Release"
Good thoughts, Squid. I am beginning to wonder about the 3rd medical evacuation. I have to wonder if Liz was considered a medical evacuation because she had to leave right away for surgery? But, let's face it, Joe could drop at any moment. If Joe is the one, then he could go this episode, 12, or next.

When is the family reward? Should be now, right?

For me, it's really looking like it will be a final 2.

CTgirl 7692 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-16, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: S32 Finale Press Release"
Peter also had to leave right away for surgery so I think we still have one more in game evac. Joe has gotten a weird edit (besides being invisible) from Liz predicting he'd get evacuated to last night when Jeff went easy on him when he gave up during the immunity challenge. Joe is running out of steam.

My prediction - Tai gets blindsided this week. Joe gets evacuated next week. Michelle, Cydney, Aubrey and Jason make the finale which fits the finale teaser.

michel2 1553 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-16, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S32 Finale Press Release"
By now, it looks evident that Jeff spoiled Joe's end. In the season opening he said:

- "Dehydration and heat stroke can bring down even the strongest..."

Caleb, certainly one of the strongest, left.

- "...The smallest cut can lead to a life threatening infection..."

Neal's cut got him out of the game.

- "...and if they last long enough, merely exerting energy, will become their biggest obstacle."

No one but Joe would run out of energy at this stage.

CTgirl 7692 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-16, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: S32 Finale Press Release"
Thank you for posting that! I knew that Jeff had said that but I was googling for pregame interviews. Totally forgot that he said it in game!

04-29-16, 06:06 PM (EST)
18. "RE: S32 Finale Press Release"
Flowerpower wrote: "When is the family reward? Should be now, right?"

Hard to tell as it varies from Ep 12-14 and Final 4-8

Recent Loved Ones Visit

S25E12 Final 6 (2 Episodes before the Finale)
S26E13 Final 6 (1 Episode before the Finale)
S27Exx N/A (Blood vs Water)
S28E13 Final 4 (Finale Episode)
S29Exx N/A (Blood vs Water 2)
S30E14 Final 5 (Finale Episode)
S31E12 Final 8 (2 Episodes before the Finale)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •