The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 10 *no sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12050 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-12-16, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 10 *no sources*"
Title: "I’m Not Here to Make Good Friends"
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases ... SquidProQuo 04-14-16 1
 RE: S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases ... SquidProQuo 04-14-16 2
   RE: S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases ... coldbrewer 04-14-16 3
       RE: S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases ... SquidProQuo 04-15-16 5
 RE: S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases ... SquidProQuo 04-15-16 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SquidProQuo 2430 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-14-16, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 10 *no sources*"
In light of tonight's episode I'm thinking this would most likely be Tai or Julia.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-14-16, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 10 *no sources*"
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-16 AT 08:41 AM (EST)

Jeff on the Super Idol and his teaser for the week:

There were a lot of different ways Jason, Scot, and Tai could have handled this super idol situation, and they appeared to do the smartest thing possible by threatening to use them individually, but then not using them at all before the reading of the votes, yet keeping it as a double-idol post-vote-reading safety net, which they ended up not even needing. If that alliance stays strong, as a player can you even target them with all that idol power?

It’s a great question. I agree, they played it beautifully and with extreme confidence. We never know how a twist is going to work but this one has given us so much story and layered game play. Just looking at this from the stand point of “generally speaking” — it would seem that if they stick with their agreement to use it, then one of them is guaranteed safety. No matter which one of the three you pick, they will be safe. And you have to assume they will throw their three votes on one player. But Survivor has so many crossed lines and blurred alliances that all it takes is one stray decision to throw everything off. And … the other big question is what happens after you’ve used it? Because now both the idols are gone and you’re vulnerable again. Survivor is a never-ending series of what ifs.

Okay, sir. Tease us up for next week’s episode!

It’s getting more difficult to tease because so much happens. So how’s this? I think the audience will be screaming at their TVs by the time it’s over!

coldbrewer 217 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-14-16, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 10 *no sources*"
My guess is that Aubry manages to pull Tai from the dark side, but during tribal, he ventures back to the dark side.

04-15-16, 12:51 PM (EST)
5. "RE: S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 10 *no sources*"
Yep, "screaming at their TVs" sure sounds like someone does something really stupid or mean and outrageous….and Tai reneging on a promise to Aubry and the girls would certainly fit the bill. That scenario would be sort of like Dreamz and Yau, and this week's episode title also seems to fit that scenario.

"Screaming at their TVs" also has the vibe that someone the audience is rooting for goes home on a bad bounce or last minute change up, although maybe I'm reading too much into it because Tribe just posted the new promo and it looks like Jason might have the immunity necklace. If that's indeed the case, I could definitely see Michele and Julie swinging back with the guys and Cydney and Aubry being in trouble. Hope I'm wrong!

Jeff's teaser last week led us astray so I'm still hoping Aubry's Hail Mary appeal to Tai works and Scott goes home. I could see Jason deciding to save the idol for himself and saying the line "I'm not here to make good friends" and throwing Scott under the bus. There was foreshadowing earlier in the season that this might happen.

04-15-16, 01:27 AM (EST)
4. "RE: S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 10 *no sources*"
From CBS Press Express:

A SURPRISING TURN OF EVENTS AT TRIBAL COUNCIL SENDS SHOCK WAVES THROUGH THE ENTIRE TRIBE, ON “SURVIVOR," WEDNESDAY, APRIL 20
“I’m Not Here to Make Good Friends” – A surprising turn of events at tribal council sends shock waves through the entire tribe. Also, castaways must choose between food, love or an advantage in the game, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, April 20 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: A surprising turn of events at tribal sends shock waves thru the entire tribe @SurvivorCBS #BrainsBrawnBeauty 4/20 8pm http://bit.ly/1qsICFq

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •