The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ponderosa videos and tidbits"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SquidProQuo 2440 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-30-16, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ponderosa videos and tidbits"
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-16 AT 10:51 PM (EST)

Starting a thread in case there is anything spoilerish now that the jury has started.

WARNING: SPOILER AHEAD IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED TONIGHT"S EPISODE

Here's a link to Neai's Ponderosa video. Seems like a very cool guy and he is determined to come back and play again. Hope he gets a chance.

No real spoilers here, other than the weather seems good / no rain when he gets back from the hospital and does his taping. Oh, and he's wearing his idol and seems proud that he found it, so obviously wanted to keep it as a souvenir.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/GnXuasjwjQa1pd039Zg7043mZOJyX7vN/survivor-spoiler-alert-ponderosa-1/

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ponderosa videos and tidbits Flowerpower1 03-31-16 1
 RE: Ponderosa videos and tidbits Sheldor 03-31-16 2
   Nick Sheldor 04-21-16 5
 Debbie SquidProQuo 04-14-16 3
   RE: Debbie Sheldor 04-21-16 6
 Scot SquidProQuo 04-21-16 4
   RE: Scot Sheldor 04-21-16 7
       RE: Scot Flowerpower1 04-21-16 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower1 1586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-31-16, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ponderosa videos and tidbits"
Thanks for posting, Squid! I certainly hope he gets his second chance along with Caleb!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sheldor 1020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-31-16, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ponderosa videos and tidbits"
LAST EDITED ON 03-31-16 AT 07:38 PM (EST)

Thanks for posting Neal's Ponderosa video SquidProQuo!

CBS also posted the video to their SurvivorOnCBS YouTube channel which might work better for some viewers. So if you have trouble with the CBS.com web page try this YouTube video.

04-21-16, 05:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Nick"
We somehow skipped Nick's Ponderosa Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vom4f5i_Uw8

04-14-16, 01:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Debbie"
Debbie's comical edit continues with her Ponderosa visit.

- Debbie says she's not going to be bitter, but she also mentions that she and Aubry had a tight bond and therefore Aubry lost her vote. (Although the next day she says she'll stay friends with Aubry.)

- Nick makes fun of her stories and says they want to vote her out of Ponderosa. Neal says she's lost her marbles.

Debbie said pre-game that Coach was one of her favorite players and she sure seems to be the female version of him! Think this will be a fun and interesting Ponderosa jury.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/BXtRbSsGkpi7Qnv9CPn7scr0_SDDEBXJ/survivor-spoiler-alert-ponderosa-3/

04-21-16, 05:08 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Debbie"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPTswkD9QnA

04-21-16, 03:48 AM (EST)
4. "Scot"
LOL Scot and Neal make the Super Idol at Ponderosa. Nick, Neal and Debbie are very surprised to learn that Scot went home with Jason's idol in his pocket.

Scot rightly notes that Tai seeing Jason hand him his idol set up the perfect opportunity for this blindside and to take Jason's idol out of the game.

A few other interesting tidbits:
- Scot lost 46 lbs
- He's actually likable in this video and talks about his dad dying when he was 16 and then reads a very touching letter from his sister who has cancer
- He tells the other jurors that Tai has an advantage and he thinks it's another idol -- so that's probably what many of the others think too

This is probably the most cerebral jury ever at this point with Scot, Debbie, Nick and Neal. No one seems bitter and they all are getting along. Think these folks will reward smart game play.

Usually I'm not big on the pro athletes, but Scot was definitely one of the most strategic I can recall.

The other thing that came to mind tonight is that Neal really gave us two big hints in his exit interviews:
- Tai having a dark side and being smarter/more cutthroat than people think
- Mark the chicken becoming a character in this season….I'm afraid about what happens next week to Mark!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-ZPEt51Z6I

04-21-16, 05:10 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Scot"
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-16 AT 05:15 AM (EST)

SquidProQuo: Thanks! Note: Drop the "s" from "https" on your YouTube link and then it will show up as a clickable URL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-ZPEt51Z6I

Toward the end there is a slide that says:

"Scot receives his letters from home."

Scot is reading the letter from his sister who has cancer and is going through chemotherapy he says:

"She's never admitted that she's going anywhere before so I want to get home"

Is Scot going to go home to be with his sister and so the Jury will be one less?

Flowerpower1 1586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-21-16, 08:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Scot"
Wow, that last part of the video was a real tear jerker. Poor Scot, I cannot imagine. And, you can see that he does feel as the Patriarch for his entire family. That's a lot to carry. I wish him well...<3

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •