The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S32 - SOTS - Ep. 7 "It's Merge Time""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

PepeLePew13 25850 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-30-16, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S32 - SOTS - Ep. 7 "It's Merge Time""
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-16 AT 05:45 PM (EST)

Hi all... welcome to this week's State of the Spoiling for Episode 7. Sorry for the delay as I ended up going to D.C. two days earlier than expected due to snafus that came up in preparations for the workshop I'm doing on the weekend.

Here we go...

So what happened on the So Wrong island last week? Let's refer to the ECST started by FloPo!

Editing analysis: michel (with plenty of good discussions from michel/Squid/FloPo/Jims/Kingfish on this past episode in particular) and Outsider have us covered on that front.

FloPo has the Confessional Thread right here to help us figure out who might be at risk this coming week based on trends up to last week's episode. It would appear that Neal, Joe and Aubry are 'at high risk' while Nick and Jason would be 'at risk' for tonight's episode. FloPo also has an useful Previous Winners' Count analysis in the next post over.

Important thing to consider after the boots of Peter and Liz that may eventually play out in this coming episode or in the very near future: Both Peter and Liz had to fly home after their boots to have surgery -- Liz, in particular, had to have a big chunk of skin taken out of her shoulder right down to the bone because of a staph infection. The implication here is that the entire Brains tribe could be infected (and highly contagious), and this could in turn affect Tai and Scot as they were with three Brains for 6 days, and to a lesser degree, Julia, who was with them for 3 days.

Vidcaps! Get yer vidcaps right here, hot off the presses! (okay, well, maybe more like tepidly lukewarm off the presses by this point)... Episode 7 Vidcaps. Of particular interest in the discussions is how the whole tribe is seated and who's where when Jiffy and Medical Dude travel by boat to the merge camp.

Here's my no-frills, half-azzed, completely unscientific take on how this episode will play out:

- After the recap, we cut to unbridled jubilation as the five returning from Tribal Council pop imaginary corks over not having to be annoyed by Peter any further.

- Peter's boot sets the medical wheels in motion behind the scenes; he's a doctor so he'd know there's some serious crap going on with infections and he'd have the medics check some stuff out. As Kona speculated on another site: Doctors diagnose MRSA by checking a tissue sample or nasal secretions for signs of drug-resistant bacteria. The sample is sent to a lab where it's placed in a dish of nutrients that encourage bacterial growth. But because it takes about 48 hours for the bacteria to grow, newer tests that can detect staph DNA in a matter of hours are now becoming more widely available. So did everyone get tested at the IC {Pepe's interjection: More like the next day after Peter's boot, right at the merge} and a few hours later Probst and Doc are there to deliver the bad news?

- Merge! Feast! Time to make new friends!

- Immunity Challenge - it's going to be a balance-a-ball-on-a-round-platter-thingy and I'd say that someone like Tai could win it with his size and balance being ideal for this type of challenge.

- MRSA Boat with Jiffy and Medical Dude - they get the results as Kona speculated, and uh oh, it's time to yank someone. As several have pointed out in the vidcap thread, the most likely candidates are Neal and Joe. Neal is sitting on a stump in front of everyone else and we see how nasty Joe's infections are. Another candidate could be Tai with his rashes, but the sense I get is that it's going to come later and it could be the night time scene we saw in the pre-season previews.

- Will there still be a Tribal Council? If someone gets pulled, who knows? I wouldn't be surprised if there's only one evacuee this episode, they would go ahead with Tribal, thinking they still have the numbers to stretch out the season fully.

- The editing would appear to suggest that a woman wins this season and I can easily see a run of men being the next 5-7 boots/evacuees before we see another woman going.

In summary, my spec:
IC Winner = Tai
Evacuee = Neal, possibly Joe as well.
Boot = Nick

If I'm wrong... c'est la vie.

So... tell us what you think is going to happen. Who's your boot choice? Hop on over to CTgirl MAgirl's voting thread

Thanks for your patience.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Great job, Pepe! Flowerpower1 03-30-16 1
 RE: S32 - SOTS - Ep. 7 "It's Merge ... CTgirl 03-30-16 2
 RE: S32 - SOTS - Ep. 7 "It's Merge ... Sheldor 03-30-16 3
 RE: S32 - SOTS - Ep. 7 "It's Merge ... tribephyl 03-30-16 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower1 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-30-16, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Great job, Pepe! "
Well done, Pepe! Every thing we need to know in a concise manner. I loved it. Thanks so much for doing this!

I still don't know which way it's going to go, but I like that they could have tested them a couple of days before they return with the medic.

Something big has had to have happened with Jiffy saying the ever so ominous words...Once again the game has changed....

Now, flipping a coin, Neal or Joe....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CTgirl 7656 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-16, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S32 - SOTS - Ep. 7 "It's Merge Time""
Thanks for the SOTS Pepe.

I agree on Tai winning and Joe/Neal being evacuated. The big question for tonight is will they have a tribal council? It might depend on how many infections they are watching and if they think they may have to evac someone else later on!

I really hope Nick gets booted tonight! Michelle doesn't need to be carried, bro!

AKA MAgirl

Sheldor 958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-30-16, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S32 - SOTS - Ep. 7 "It's Merge Time""
THANKS Pepe! Merge Episode is always hard to predict!

Reminder of Jeff Probst tease...

Next week is a

• big episode. Medical Evacuation(s)?, Idol(s) Played? Super Idol Played?
  • A lot goes down, Medical Evacuation(s)?, Idol(s) Played? Super Idol Played?
  • strategies are refined, and Who aligns with who?
  • more is revealed about just how tough this season is on every single player. Infections? Medical Evacuation(s)?

tribephyl 12028 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-16, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S32 - SOTS - Ep. 7 "It's Merge Time""
Excellent! Superbe! Triomphant! Fantastique!

Si vous n'êtes pas 'on', alors je ne suis point et qui est pas étrange.
Donc, désolé d'avoir accepté avec vos SOTS cette semaine.

If you're not 'on' then neither am I and that isn't strange.
So, sorry for agreeing with your SOTS this week.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •