The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S32 | SOTS | Ep. 06 "Play or Go Home""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12023 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-22-16, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S32 | SOTS | Ep. 06 "Play or Go Home""
Well, you heard it, folks.
I guess we got to get playing or get going home.
To help us out...
Presented below is the SOTS... Game.
A series of scenarios and questions that will result in points that will attempt to clarify the details and help create a prediction for the outcome of episode 06.

Let's get this game started, shall we?

I'd suggest that you play... or go home. (Of course, you can certainly play from home.)

Scenario #1: Logo related Spoiling

The above logo was created using an enlarged actual logo and then painstakingly separating each colored area into different layers. And making up for areas usually covered up by extraneous trademarked stuff. Then a bit of perplexing amount of flexing text pixels. And then a couple of added features not "realized" by it's original creator. And finally a merging of those layers into a size and shape being appealing, informative and uploadable.
Kinda, like the SOTS itself, really.
Taking a bunch of different layers of, not just the weeks but sometimes season-long, minutae, reconfiguring them plus a couple more personal ideas into the mix and THEN presenting it in an appealing, informative and uploadable manner. Although uploadable is figurative. Or perhaps symbolic.

Question for Scenario #1:
Of the two "added" features of the SOTS logo (a medi-copter and a quit-boat) the medi-copter was already seen in episode 4 but will we see the "quit-boat" during this episode? Episode 6?

A. Yes
B. No

Speaking of Med-Evacs...
Scenario #2: Medical Evacuations

According to MB, there are 3 evacuations from the game this season. As in three people are pulled from the game due to medical reasons. He goes on to hint at the three situations as involving heat, exhaustion, playing too hard and infections.
Since then Caleb has become one of those med-evacs.
The other two...

1. We know of a quit boat situation, at night, with JP and Medic (Aaron) discussing pulling "him" from the game, appearing to be at Gondol camp, also at night. These go together. (The evacuee appears to be either Neal or Jason. Jason makes more sense from a previously viewable medical problem going on with his shoulders point of view. Or it could be a mis-lead and whomever it is is merely helping out. Regardless, a man is quit-boat evacuated from the game.)

2. We also know that Tai has the leg infection, (which will, at some point, probably lead to him being pulled from the game). He is visited by Medic (Carl) with JP from a boat arriving at the beach where Cydney, Jason and Scot can be seen in blurry relief. Clearly a post-merge situation. Whether or not Tai is removed at this time is unclear, but at least we know he survives until then.

Question for Scenario #2:

So if both medical evacuations happen AFTER the merge (which is in the NEXT episode), and 3 HIIs are currently in play, it would follow that those people involved will also make merge and be safe for THIS episode.
That small list of people is...

A. Cydney, Jason, Scot and Tai
B. Cydney, Jason, Neal, Scot and Tai
C. Jason and Tai
D. Neal and Tai
E. All of the above

Scenario #3: Confessionals

Within each season is a definable storyline that usually favors those whom are present virtually continually from beginning to end. Also within this main-line storyline (the winner's edit) there are a slew of alternate side-tracks that highlight this or that person due to their position within the entire story or because they themselves are characters and/or in need of a journey story. A changing of the mind, an emtional breakthrough, an "aha" moment (thank you Oprah). Also present throughout the seasons are Ironic twists of fate and revealed alliances crumble.

And as is already brought up here, in the Confessionals Thresd, the winner's edits are indeed narrowing. However, (taking into consideration confessional counts and interpretation of them are a much better tool used in hindsight...) it would seem, that the "brutality" of this location/production is causing the blockage that doesn't allow for us to see the end-game clearly. The journey characters (and more specifically the med-evacs) are indeed blocking our complete view of whom may be a part of the winner's edit. BUT, then again, we won't truly know until AFTER the season is over.

Using the following current statistics...
Remaining Survivors With No Intro-Confessional: Aubry, Neal, Cydney, Julia or Michele.
Remaining Survivors With No Real 'Definable' Story To Speak Of: Aubry, Nick, Michele, Joe and Julia.
Remaining Survivors Most 'In Danger', According To Current Confessional Patterns: Scot, Tai, Peter or Joe. Nick.

Question for Scenario #3:

It would appear that with a crunching of numbers... Aubry (2), Julia (2), Michele (2), Joe (2) and Nick (2) are doubly in Danger.
While Neal (1), Cydney (1), Scot (1), Tai (1) and Peter (1) appear in danger but also appear to be the "stars" of the season.
So... Which group does the bootee of episode 6 belong to?

A. Remaining Survivors With No Intro-Confessional: Aubry, Neal, Cydney, Julia or Michele.
B. Remaining Survivors Most 'In Danger', According To Current Confessional Patterns: Scot, Tai, Peter, Joe or Nick.
C. Neither of the two above: Jason or Debbie

Scenario #4: Ep 06 Challenges

Chanloh and Gondol meet for 2 challenges this episode. Once is for Reward, the other for Immunity.
It seems pretty clear that production did what it could to insure that Scot will be a great advantage to a Gondol sweep of challenges. But do Chanloh stand a chance?
Could be.
Well... not with the RC at least.
Cause the reward bottles of refreshing beverages are seen at Gondol. In Aubry's hand and behind Peter and Joe while fighting.

Question for Scenario #4:

So the question now becomes, even though they lose the RC does Chanloh have it in them to conquer Scot and Gondol at the Immunity challenge? How are the challenges going to turn out?

A. Gondol wins RC - Gondol wins IC
B. Gondol wins RC - Chanloh wins IC

Scenario #5: Day 17

Imagine that one of our least DAW-oriented Blowhemians continues his march into legedary status by adding yet another reason to NEVER doubt his ability to truly see what all the rest of us just scan over by adding this little doozy...

An image of Nick marking the passing day upon a branch.
Upon close-up inspection it is clear that the mark he is making is the 17th such one.
(I'm guessing back at Gondol where he originated the calendar.)

Question for Scenario #5:

So, it would follow that...

A. There's a starting mark, so this is Day 16.
B. It's Day 17.
C. This is a new camp and Nick is just beginning his marking of passed days so it's likely he continues, circa Day 20ish.

Scenario #6: Theorizing Theories

OFG and CTgirl theories have played a part in visually suggesting the bootee merely by their placement in promos. FP formulates a thread dedicated to parsing these theories in relation to the KoahRong season thus far.

Question for Scenario #6:
Utilizing FP's skills, for the current episode, where she has stated that of the remaining castaways (utilizing the theories above) the bootee should be one of the following theories realized...

A. OFG Theory: Joe, Peter, Debbie, Nick, or Scot.
B. CTG Theory: Neal (HII) and Jason (HII), Debbie, Nick, Michele, Cydney, Joe, Peter, Julia.
C. Combination of Both Theories: Debbie, Peter, Joe or Nick.
D. Blind Theory: Aubry or Tai

Scenario #7: Persistence VS The Minutiae

With the medical situations to continue (but perhaps at a future time) and a beauty marking his arrival at Day 17, I personally feel confident in stating that Nick, Tai, Cydney, Jason and Scot all make the merge. Besides both Jason and Tai's HIIs, Neal also owns an HII and most likely would result in him using it and being saved.

Question for Scenario #7:
So, with only 6 people vulnerable to bootation for this episode. (Aubry, Debbie, Joe, Peter, Michele or Julia) Utilizing the Theories, Remembering the Med-Evacs and keeping our eyes on the future, let's tackle the tough question of who actually gets booted this episode.

7a. The bootee was originally a...
A. Brain
B. Beauty

7b. The bootee is a...
A. Female
B. Male

7c. The bootee is...
A. Aubry
B. Debbie
C. Joe
D. Julia
E. Michele
F. Peter

Interesting to me is the title as it relates to the current castaways and their standing in the game at this time. Nick, trying to pull Michele into playing the game and her reluctance to do so, seals it for me. Play or Go Home.
Host Key:
1. B
2. E
3. A
4. A
5. B
6. B
7a. B
7b. A
7c. E

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S32 | SOTS | Ep. 06 "Play or Go... michel2 03-23-16 1
   RE: S32 | SOTS | Ep. 06 "Play or Go... tribephyl 03-23-16 2
   RE: S32 | SOTS | Ep. 06 "Play or Go... tribephyl 03-23-16 8
 RE: S32 | SOTS | Ep. 06 "Play or Go... kingfish 03-23-16 3
   RE: S32 | SOTS | Ep. 06 "Play or Go... CTgirl 03-23-16 5
   RE: S32 | SOTS | Ep. 06 "Play or Go... tribephyl 03-23-16 12
 RE: S32 | SOTS | Ep. 06 "Play or Go... Flowerpower1 03-23-16 4
   RE: S32 | SOTS | Ep. 06 "Play or Go... tribephyl 03-23-16 9
 RE: S32 | SOTS | Ep. 06 "Play or Go... CTgirl 03-23-16 6
   RE: S32 | SOTS | Ep. 06 "Play or Go... tribephyl 03-23-16 10
 RE: BEABBBBAD = Julia Sheldor 03-23-16 7
   RE: BEABBBBAD = Julia tribephyl 03-23-16 11
 % scoreboard: tribephyl 03-23-16 13
   RE: % scoreboard: Sheldor 03-24-16 14
       RE: % scoreboard: Flowerpower1 03-24-16 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 1458 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-23-16, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S32 | SOTS | Ep. 06 "Play or Go Home""
I lvoe games (afterall, that's why we're here!) so i want to play:

1- No boats for quitters but maybe they take a boat to go on reward.

2C- Jason and Tai are pulled from the game (in order to give two idols to Scot of course)

3- An editing question and you don't ask me? I'll make my own categories then: The bootee should be either Julia, Joe or Peter so none of the above including your none of the above!

4- B

5- B: Sheldor nailed it!

6- B: I'll go with CTGirl!

7- A,B,F = Peter and it would make for a terrific episode but that dreadful swap will probably lead to a B,A,D episode = Julia.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-23-16, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S32 | SOTS | Ep. 06 "Play or Go Home""
An editing question and you don't ask me?

Brain Fart?

that dreadful swap will probably lead to a B,A,D episode = Julia.

LOL, glad you picked up on that. Poor Julia...and poor us.

03-23-16, 10:52 PM (EST)
8. "RE: S32 | SOTS | Ep. 06 "Play or Go Home""
100%

kingfish 18877 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-16, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S32 | SOTS | Ep. 06 "Play or Go Home""
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-16 AT 01:00 PM (EST)

Thanks Tribe for a typically imaginative SOTS. It's been a long time since I played a Tribe game. And this is actually a very good set of questions.

1. B. Close call though, what with the festering wounds and the possible latent heat stroke effects.

2. D. All the others are at risk. Jason too because he's stupid. BTW, if all of them are safe, then all the answers are correct.
(Kingfish, JD, atty, LLC, XYZ, ELMENTOP, Lawyer to the stars)

3. B. Eh, Seems like a reasonable pick.

4. A. Throwing a dart at this one, but I think the odds favor Gondol winning. I lean toward a Nick boot, so Chanlo has to lose IC. It's only fair.

5. A. Other options, he got Tai to help him uproot that tree and drug it to his new camp. Or did he end up at the Beauty beach? Maybe he put 17 marks on a new tree, and him just adding one in the picture but all of them at once. And he miscounted.

Finally, the 17th mark was photoshopped, and he's actually adding the 16th day mark.

Whatever. I'm going with A and I'm not going to think about it any more.

6. B. Since OFG hasn't shown up this season, and since CTG has, and since CT is a future Port wine addict (as am I), I'll go with her drunken theory. Nothing against OFG, she's a great girl, very smart and fun to play with, but CT is here and she is not.

7(a). A
7(b). B
7(c). D

CTgirl 7648 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-16, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S32 | SOTS | Ep. 06 "Play or Go Home""
Here I am!

03-23-16, 11:12 PM (EST)
12. "RE: S32 | SOTS | Ep. 06 "Play or Go Home""
75%

Flowerpower1 1489 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-16, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S32 | SOTS | Ep. 06 "Play or Go Home""
Tribe, just saying that you are a genius. Or, at least an outside the box thinker. You are the best! PS. Are you left handed? xoxox

1. B ~ No
2. E ~ All of the above
3. B
4. B
5. B
6. C
7a. A
7b. B
7c. F or maybe C

03-23-16, 11:07 PM (EST)
9. "RE: S32 | SOTS | Ep. 06 "Play or Go Home""
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-16 AT 11:11 PM (EST)

100% or maybe 88%

CTgirl 7648 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-16, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S32 | SOTS | Ep. 06 "Play or Go Home""
This is the best SOTS evah! We can all play! Much more fun than trying to spoil the drivel that CBS is giving us this week! Thanks Tribe!

1. B.
2. E
3. B
4. B - I think they split wins this week
5. A - cuz I'm voting for Nick to go home!
6. C - If not for OFG, there wouldn't be a CTG theory!
7a. B
7b. B
7c. G. Nick

03-23-16, 11:11 PM (EST)
10. "RE: S32 | SOTS | Ep. 06 "Play or Go Home""
75%

Sheldor 944 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-23-16, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BEABBBBAD = Julia"
Tribephyl you are AWESOME!
Amazing SOTS!

1. B. No "quit-boat"
2. E. All of the above (equivalent to B. Cydney, Jason, Neal, Scot and Tai)
3. A. Remaining Survivors With No Intro-Confessional: Aubry, Neal, Cydney, Julia or Michele.
4. B. Gondol wins RC - Chanloh wins IC
5. B. It's Day 17.
6. B. CTG Theory: Neal (HII) and Jason (HII), Debbie, Nick, Michele, Cydney, Joe, Peter, Julia.
7a. B. Beauty
7b. A. Female
7c. D. Julia

03-23-16, 11:12 PM (EST)
11. "RE: BEABBBBAD = Julia"
50%

03-23-16, 11:19 PM (EST)
13. "% scoreboard:"
100%: michel and Flowerpower
88%: Alaginger
75%: kingfish and CTgirl
50%: Sheldor
38%: tribe

Sheldor 944 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-24-16, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: % scoreboard:"
A+ for michel and Flowerpower

Congrats!

Failed the test tribe and myself!

Flowerpower1 1489 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-16, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: % scoreboard:"
That was down right, PHUN, Tribe. May have to continue the quiz format...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •