The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 05 *no sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 11974 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-02-16, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 05 *no sources*"
Title: "The Devils We Know"
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases ... michel2 03-03-16 1
   RE: S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases ... Sheldor 03-10-16 2
 Dalton Ross CTgirl 03-10-16 3
 CBS Press Release CTgirl 03-10-16 4
   Who feels all alone? Flowerpower1 03-10-16 5
       RE: Who feels all alone? michel2 03-11-16 6
           RE: Who feels all alone? Flowerpower1 03-11-16 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 1430 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-03-16, 01:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 05 *no sources*"
Sure sounds like a swap.

Right now, I could imagine Scot and Jason saying that about Alecia or any of the four brains tribe's alliance saying it about Peter. Likewise, it could be Alecia or Peter saying it about their former tribal rivals. However, it would then be either: "The Devil we know" or "The Devils I know". Then again, Peter could be making the observation: "They say it's better to stick with the Devils we know."

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sheldor 914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-10-16, 03:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 05 *no sources*"
You were right! It is a Swap!

Could "The Devils We Know" be from this book title?

The Devils We Know: Us and Them in America's Raucous Political Culture

If so, then I think someone from Brains says this.

CTgirl 7633 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-16, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Dalton Ross"
Dalton's Q&A with Jeff Probst about the medical crisis

Okay, tease us up for next week, sir.

I think given all the drama, it’s time to switch things up!

CTgirl 7633 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-16, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "CBS Press Release"
“The Devils We Know” – The castaways drop their buffs and switch things up, and one castaway feels all alone in the game following the tribe switch, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, March 16 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: Drop your buffs! Time to switch up the tribes on @SurvivorCBS #BrainsBrawnBeauty 3/16 8pm http://bit.ly/223UOOb

Flowerpower1 1461 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-16, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Who feels all alone?"
Who could feel "ALL" alone in the game post swap?
Tai without Caleb?
Peter?
Sydney without Scot and Jason?
Debbie without Joe?
Aubry without Neal?
Nick?
One of the beauty girls without the other two?

Could be a whole host of people...

michel2 1430 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-16, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who feels all alone?"
I don't think it's something like Debbie without Joe or one of the Beauty women separated from the other two, it has to be one player separated from the rest of their original tribe.

While Survivor often has swaps that defy all odds, it would be surprising to see the Beauty or the Brains tribe swap with 4 players on one side to leave one alone on the other. It's much more likely that the Brawn break up 2-1.

Flowerpower1 1461 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-16, 08:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who feels all alone?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-11-16 AT 08:22 AM (EST)

While Survivor often has swaps that defy all odds, it would be surprising to see the Beauty or the Brains tribe swap with 4 players on one side to leave one alone on the other. It's much more likely that the Brawn break up 2-1.

I tend to agree with you, michel. In all likelihood it's one of the Brawns that is isolated. But, I can't help but remember Amber in All stars, and wasn't Sara isolated in the first BvBvB?

I wonder if the tribes will go down to 2 tribes with uneven numbers, or if they will go 5 v 5 v 3?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •