The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S32|East Coast Spoiler Thread|Ep 3~Circle of Life"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 1424 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-02-16, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S32|East Coast Spoiler Thread|Ep 3~Circle of Life"
Okay, I think I made the correct header tonight. Sigh. You know the drill. Please keep all discussion and comments relating to the current episode, Circle of Life, to this thread so we don't spoil it for the West Coasters. Please keep them here until after the show has aired in it's entirety on the West Coast. Thanks, and no piggies, please!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Previously on Survivor... Flowerpower1 03-02-16 1
 Part 1... tribephyl 03-02-16 2
 Part 2... tribephyl 03-02-16 3
 Post Intro... Flowerpower1 03-02-16 4
 Getting Liz goes VIBES... Flowerpower1 03-02-16 5
 Part 3... tribephyl 03-02-16 6
 Part 4... tribephyl 03-02-16 7
 Pre-Challenge.... Flowerpower1 03-02-16 8
 Part 5... tribephyl 03-02-16 9
 Post Challenge Brain Scrambling.... Flowerpower1 03-02-16 10
   RE: Post Challenge Brain Scrambling... Sheldor 03-02-16 12
       RE: Post Challenge Brain Scrambling... michel2 03-02-16 13
           RE: Post Challenge Brain Scrambling... Jims03 03-02-16 14
           RE: Post Challenge Brain Scrambling... Sheldor 03-02-16 15
               RE: Post Challenge Brain Scrambling... SquidProQuo 03-03-16 16
                   RE: Post Challenge Brain Scrambling... Sheldor 03-03-16 17
                   RE: Post Challenge Brain Scrambling... Flowerpower1 03-03-16 18
                       RE: Post Challenge Brain Scrambling... SquidProQuo 03-03-16 19
 Next week on Survivor....prepare fo... Flowerpower1 03-02-16 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-02-16, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Previously on Survivor..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-16 AT 09:08 PM (EST)

At the brain tribe, debbie's odd ball person marked her as an early pawn in the game, at the Beauty the women's all grew stronger while Tai was growing more desperate. at the last IC, the Brawn's lost again, facing TC, Alecia was the obvious vote, but Jenny,

at TC, Jenny revealed her indecision and it cost her, leaving Alecia. 16 left, who's next

at night, Brawn's night 6, Scot to Alecia: just so you know, I was the other one to vote for you, but I promised Jenny I wouldn't write her name down...Alecia conf: stupidest thing I ever heard. if you break my trust once, you won't get it back....want's to vote Scot out, NBA player, blah blah....

Cydney says that Alecia thinks we have an alliance....what?

Cydney tells Scot and Jason that Alecia trusts me the most
Scot conf: things changed, alecia is empowered and she could make trouble for me...

Beauty day 7...see them eating crabs....Tai: everyone is watching everything but I am getting the idol now, he thinks they like him, but he has to get a stick and put the tool on it and poke it out. He lost the tool. Nothing comes easy, my whole life is full of challenges, viet Nam, coming to America, blah blah....so he is making himself another tool...using the long sticks to poke at it, and he has it...Yes....omg! kisses it, kisses the tree....reads it...has the key to the II, follow the map to unlock your treasure...come to papa, here it comes....has it....this is gonna save my life...I worked so hard for this, I never give up , this idol and I belong together. he's reading the instructions, and knows that he can play it as always, but with another it's a super idol, 2 idols that fit together can save someone after they are voted off....Cut to intro....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tribephyl 11955 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-02-16, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Part 1..."
Post-TC @ Brawns...

Scot apologizes to Alecia for voting for her.

Alecia doesn't buy it.

Alecia immediately starts dropping Scots name as a target.

Cydney gets an earful and is understanding of Alecia clinging on to her. Cydney goes immediately to the guys and points out Alecias plans.

Over @ Beauty...

Everyone is watching everyone like a hawk, nevertheless... Tai wanders off and looks for the idol.
Then realizes he's lost the tool.
So he's making himself another tool out of a stick.

He ties some bamboo together (like right from a challenge)... And removes the whole tube, letting the map and the key fall out the top.

Tai is off to unbury the box, unlock it and... Yep! There's the idol.

He reads the rules and recites the passage for the "Super Idol".
I'm pretty sure he's gonna do what he can to insure that this exact thing happens this season.

03-02-16, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Part 2..."
@ Brains...

Joe is lazing about.

Peter and Liz are bonding in the water. She giggles.

Liz thinks it would be stupid to lose either of Joe or Debbie.

Liz thinks the biggest threat is Neal.

Debbie notices the two of them talking and giggling.
Superior and PrimaDonna princess are both on Debbie's radar.

Debbie approaches Aubry. They agree that they both like Neal.

Debbie wants to fly under the radar.

@ Beauty...

It's chicken killing time.
Tai says it's the circle of life in reference to the chickens being eaten by the boys.

He is sad and everyone feels badly for him.

Nick feels emotionless and is very much coming off wrongly with the girls.

Anna immediately goes to Caleb. Says she doesn't trust Nick at all.
Caleb is fine with that, at least it's not him.

03-02-16, 09:16 PM (EST)
4. "Post Intro..."
Tai has the idol and the instructions for the super-idol.

Brains day 7....ssee debbie...Joe....Peter says so we are strategically planning how to win this game and Joe is managing his 6 pack....

Peter notes that they are in control....they are goats
Liz: Peter and I have been looking for more loyal players....debbie is our court jester, Joe would be loyal...Neal, otoh, is a huge risk, would blindside us...

Liz and Peter talking...Debbie over hears them

Debbie: sit back shut up and observe

Peter is superior, and Liz is a

Debbie says that the person that needs to go is Liz

See Debbie telling Joe, we need to get rid of Liz, we need to get w Neal and Aubry before they do, we need to move with a purpose Joe, now

See Debbie talking to Aubry, likes Neal...
Debbie: when yo get into a battle with me, ...
see her talking with Neal...I hope you trust me and that you know we have a solid foursome.

I gather intel, that's how you play this game, baby!

At beauty....talking about killing the chicken...they are all hungry...some are attached to animals. Want to show him that we are here for him...Tai says maybe we can let it go, Nick says don't you dare.
Tai says it's a circle of life....no waster....TAi is holding it, Tai says come back to a better life...Tai is crying...see them all, just the sight of life draining out of my hand, I feel that I did wrong...you know that it has to be done, it's just difficult, it's still a life that you took...

girls are sad,
Nick is too in his own mind, not the way to play this game, but you don't need emotions out here, just seem like you have emotions....animals are to eat...

Anna: doesn't trust Nick, fake smile...

See Anna talking to Caleb...she tells him that she doesn't trust Nick
Caleb says the girls are tight and they want me, and don't trust Nick, if we lose we send him home and that's not a bad thing for me...

03-02-16, 09:25 PM (EST)
5. "Getting Liz goes VIBES..."
Getting Liz goes vibes, big time! Wow! Didn't see that coming!

Caleb is Anna's first choice of the guys to bring with them, if they should lose.

Brawn day 7....they are looking for the idol....Scot conf: I don't trust Alecia so we don't want her to find it....she finds it and shows Cydney...

Alecia says that she is at the bottom, it's power at this game. then there is Jason watching them...I instantly know what's up...they are digging for the idol....they have to find it....Cydney tells her to act normal....Cydney found it....a good with a clue.....she tried to open the box, and the next thing she knows Alecia is coming back...Cydney tried to cover it back up....and the girls go back to camp....and Alecia goes in the water, and Cydney tells the guys that she found the clue, the idol is at the foot of the tree, she told them....there goes the boys....to find the tree, and they run....Alecia is coming our of the water....girls follow the guys in...

Jason confessional : try to treat this game like I do my job....he has the clue and then reads it to them, he's running and Alecia is standing there....they need a key to open the box, find the tree, and Jason found the key...there is no tool...Cydney tells Alecia that they saw us. Scot and Jason are making a makeshift tool and blondie is there to try to get it to....they are getting it.....it falls out and Jason gets it....and runs with it....Jason and Scot get the idol...Jason comments that it was nice having an NBA player on my team...

Alecia: first I am on the top now I am on the bottom....I don't trust any of them...Jason has it on his neck...
Scot says Idol time, wish it was in mine, but I trust him...Jason has it.

03-02-16, 09:26 PM (EST)
6. "Part 3..."
Scot is in search of the idol and doesn't want Alecia to find it.

Alecia finds the clue. She searches, with Cydney, for the idol.

Jason goes looking for the girls and finds them looking for the idol.

Cydney finds the idol and realizes it's the box... and then the clue. She hides the evidence from Alecia.

Cydney meets up with the guys and tells them that she found the clue. The guys run off into the woods to find the left-behind clue, get a bit lost, Jason finds the clue. Then runs off...

Now him and Scot go looking for the tube. They also don't have a clue.
Alecia comes back and Cydney tells her that they saw where they were and raced back.

Jason is probing the tube. Jason gets the key, pushing Alecia over in the process.
Jason and Scot open the box.

Alecia found the clue, but Jason finds the idol.
Alecia goes from top to bottom again.

Scot reads aloud the Super Idol rule.

He feels confident that Jason will use it on him if needed, but Alecia is pretty much the target if Brawn goes back to TC as is.

03-02-16, 09:39 PM (EST)
7. "Part 4..."
Gathering for the Challenge.

Off platform to boat, 3 bags of rice push and pull through a hole, along a balance beam then slit each bag open and find a ball take all three balls and get them through a swiss cheese apparatus to win IC.
Comfort items or Luxury Items, 1st tribe gets their choice 2nd tribe gets the other, losers go to TC.

And Go!

Pretty even to begin with all three are now at the hole.
Caleb, Neal and Cydney go over wall to help get bags through.
Beauty and then Brain and then Brawn.
Beauty is done and doing the balance beam.

Brawn get their bags through and head to the balance beam.
Beauty is now over the balance beam and heading to slit their bags.

Beauty has all three balls and is off to do the swiss cheese.

Brain tribe gets their third bag over the balance beam.

Brawns are working the puzzle now.

Julie gets the first ball for Beauty.

Cydney swaps out. Jason goes for her.

Tai gets 2nd ball. Caleb up next.

Liz gets the 1st ball for brains.

Caleb gets third ball, Beauty wins IC and Reward of their choosing.

Jason finally gets the first ball for Brawn.
Peter gets the second ball.
Scot gets the 2nd ball for Brawn.
Debbie VS Cydney for the third ball.

Cydney is leading...sooo close, both ladies are sooo close... Finally Cydney gets hers to stick, sending Brains to TC.

Beauty picks Comfort, giving Love to Brawn.

Liz looks downright smug as JP tells them that they are going to TC where one of them is out.

Peter seems excited at the possibilities.

03-02-16, 09:40 PM (EST)
8. "Pre-Challenge...."
So Tai and Jason get the HII's. Will Brains figure it out?
Alecia: Definitely did not belong on the Brains tribe. OMG.

Come on in, guys....Challenge

jump off platform, swim to boat, retrieve 3 bags of rice, pull thru hole, over balance beam, to beach , tear open bags get ball, maneuver ball over swiss cheese board, first 2 win immunity, 3rd- losers ....choice, choose between comfort items or if you want, your emotional items to remind you of your inspiration of why you are out here.

beauty sits out anna and michelle.
brain sits out Aubry and Joe

For reward and Immunity, go

get in boat and hand bags to others, Neal, Caleb, aScot, get rice bags, they are heavy, all 3 have rice, and maneuver thru very small hole, one bag at a time. Caleb, Neal, and Cydney going over....alot of rice to get thru a small hole, beauty is thru first, then brain, then brawn....then beauty has second bag, and beauty has all three....Brain has second bag, then brawn, getting them across the balance beam and to the beach. Brains are now in last
beauty with big early lead....next brains are going, brains are moving slower, beauty is starting on the maze....key is to avoid the holes in the maze, Julia is doing it first. Brawn has their ball....Julia is figuring it out, and Cydney is trying. And, Juliea has first ball in.

Cydney drops again, and swaps out, Jason in.

Beauty is close and Tai has the second one, now Caleb is trying.
Lis has one in...now Peter is doing it....once again the brawn tribe is las tin a challenge, and caleb gets to the top and another win for the beauty tribe! Immunity and reward, and Jason has one, and he's switching with Scot. And Peter is going to....Peter gets the second one in. And Debbie trying the last ball....Scot has it in too, and now the Cydney is going back to try.

Debbie vs. Cydney.....Debbie is just a bit ahead of Debbie....neck and neck.
Jason is helping Cydney.....Cydney is getting it....Cydney gets it! and jumps on Jason....Scot picks up Alecia. Jason says: about time something works out for us!

Beauty safe from the vote, Brawn a new experience for you....
Beauty takes their comfort, and Brawn gets their emotional items, and enjoy not seeing me at TC. Brain, for the first time, see Aubry Debbie, then Liz, Joe

Peter gets the confessional: We lost the challenge but no problem with that, Liz and I are going down the hit list, and the first one is Neal!

03-02-16, 09:55 PM (EST)
9. "Part 5..."
Neal is targetting Peter.

Peter thinks that him and Liz are pretty and yet also bloodthirsty.

Aubry doesn't trust Peter. Thinks he is the biggest target and wants to get Debbie to target Peter rather than Liz.

Debbie falls into the gossip gulch and it really appears as if Peter is in big danger.
#TotalBlindside

@ TC...

Peter notices friendships between the couples of Chanloh.

Three voting units (voting blocks) are very logical about the Q&A.

Liz doesn't think paranoia has really entered Brains tribe but there is certainly some uneasiness.

Peter: The plan is in place.
Neal doesn't know of THAT plan.
OOooh..
Peter just flat out dictated that he wants Neal out.
Liz doesn't think the bootee will be shocked.
Peter is ready to put pen to parchment.

Voting begins...
Debbie: "The world does NOT revolve around you...and good luck."

No idols played.

Aubry
Aubry
Pete
Peter
Liz
Liz

3-way tie.
Aubry, Liz and Peter do not vote.
The rest can only vote for one of the three.

Liz
Liz

All the talk about being smart and really survivor is all about being able to pick up on social cues.

03-02-16, 09:56 PM (EST)
10. "Post Challenge Brain Scrambling...."
Debbie: talking, I was 3 seconds behind her....Liz conf: losing today was good for me and Peter we can get Neal....we will tell them that Joe is going home but we are splitting the votes.

they are talking to Debbie and Joe....vote for Neal and Aubrey, split the votes....

Debbie wants Joe and I to vote for Neal, and follow orders like a good soldier...Debbie says in conf: not happening. She is oblivious to what's going on here.

Neal says that he knows that Liz and Peter are whispering lies that I have an idol, and as a result they need to be punished. A

Peter: although Liz and I are good looking we are out for blood. They need paternal direction and I proved that in I am telling them how to vote
Aubry: Peter is very controlling he doesn't have emotional intelligence and I don't know if that is someone I can move forward with, he is the biggest threat and I want to talk to Debbie and figure this out

talking to debbie, he's conceited, narcissistic...Aubry says, do we get rid of Peter?
Debbie: Peter is playing this game with an over enthusiastic way, they will
TC tonight will be a total blindside, it will get ugly when we get home, kids

to TC:

Peter: group of strangers some get along some don't. Liz and I clicked, Aubry and Neal as well, Debbie and Joe older but we all get along.
3 voting units? yes
debbie says that we are overly analytical...emotion is a waste of time and energy
Aubry: it's mercy water, you can have the numbers and feel confident and there are silences and you have to know what they are too
Peter: the subtitles....as an ER Dr. subtleties are what I am a specialist in.
Liz: there is a baseline paranoia
Joe: has an inner suspicion that I have
Peter: you can't judge a book by it's cover, I do judge, he's an police officer, whatever he tells me, I believe
Jiffy reminds me of Tony, a police officer that lied every half hour
Peter says the plan is in place
Neal says which plan is in place
Peter tells him it's not your plan
the guy in ice-cream pants, says we could get he or aubry out
Liz says that the person that goes home tonight will not be completely shocked.
Neal says that they will be a stronger tribe and that strength will be defined later
Peter is being extremely arrogant, they are voting

It's going to be Liz, I think!

Liz votes Aubry
Debbie says the world doesn't revolve around you....hidden vote

Tally:

No one plays an idol...

Aubry
Aubry
Pete
Peter
Liz
Liz
3 way tie

revote, Aubry Liz, Peter, do not vote....

Peter smiling shaking his head, Liz not....
Joe votes
Debbie votes
Neal votes

Revote:

Liz
Liz

Liz is out...

So sorry,

Peter shakes his head and says, "you guys!"

smiles

good luck everyone

for all the talk tonight about how smart this tribe is, Survivor is always about emotional intelligence, your ability to pick up on social cues, that is what gets you to the end.

Congrats Michel and Sheldor! Wow! I am not too surprised....I thought it would come down to either Liz or Joe. Didn't see Peter in the mix, but I am very happy that the rest of them woke up and saw what Peter and Liz were about!

Sheldor 893 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-02-16, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Post Challenge Brain Scrambling...."
Thanks! And congrats to Michel who voted for Liz before me. This time I stuck with my first impression (Liz) and it paid off!

I kept thinking it might be Peter due to ALL of those Solo photos but I stuck with Liz since she had No Intro Confessional but Peter had an Intro Confessional and I thought they might want him for challenges too. Thought Liz was going to cause them to lose the challenge but that didn't happen.

I am impressed with Debbie! Could she be our winner?!
What a hoot that would be!

michel2 1409 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-16, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Post Challenge Brain Scrambling...."
Congrats to you also. You know, I think that they kept Peter not only for challenges but also because they would be able to see his face back in camp. It will let them enjoy their move even more.

Jims03 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-02-16, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims03 Click to send private message to Jims03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Post Challenge Brain Scrambling...."
Haha, Liz and Peter were so far out of it the editors gave them the Shirin & Max send off.

03-02-16, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Post Challenge Brain Scrambling...."
I'm sure they will enjoy Peter crawling back to camp with his tail between his legs! However I think they kept Peter for his challenge strength and because he will become a big target at the merge; much bigger than Liz who would be dangerous after the merge.

So the streak continues with No Intro Confessional players being voted out!

S32 9 players did NOT have Intro Confessional
Brains: Aubry, Liz (3rd Boot), Neal
Beauty: Michele, Julia
Brawn: Alecia, Cydney, Darnell (1st Boot), Jennifer (2nd Boot)

Last season the first 3 boots all had No Intro Confessional.

The 4th boot was Varner who did have an Intro Confessional but then it went right back to 3 more consecutive No Intro Confessional boots.

SquidProQuo 2349 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-03-16, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Post Challenge Brain Scrambling...."
Congrats Sheldor and Michel!

This was a highly satisfying boot tonight. Liz and Peter were just so smug….and personally I'm sick of Eliza and the Wine and Cheese crowd touting Liz.

Sheldor, I'm on board with your no intro confessionals theory. The first episode last season totally told us the F3 and most of the early boots, and I'm surprised they're following such an obvious pattern again, but so far it appears to be so.

I missed the first episode or two this season, but based on what I've seen, I'm getting vibes that a Beauty wins. They seems to get all the best music, etc. Surprised that Nick isn't in the no confessional group, though, vs. Julie and Michelle, because they seem like they have better long-term potential vs. Nick on the Beauty tribe.

03-03-16, 02:24 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Post Challenge Brain Scrambling...."
Yeah last season the 12 players that had an Intro Confessional were all Jury Members or the Final 3 except for Varner!

The ONLY 2 Jury Members that did NOT have an Intro Confessional last season were Stephen and Keith.

Everyone else that did NOT have an Intro Confessional were PRE-Jury with the exception of Varner.

And the last person to have an Intro Confessional last season was the winner Jeremy!

This season the 9 players (in order) with an Intro Confessional were:

1. Peter
  2. Debbie
  3. Scot
  4. Kyle
  5. Anna
  6. Nick
  7. Caleb (probable Medical Evacuation in Ep 4)
  8. Joe
  9. Tai

Are these 9 going to be on the Jury or in the Final 3 with maybe 1 exception like last season?

Is Tai the winner having the last Intro Confessional?!

03-03-16, 10:10 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Post Challenge Brain Scrambling...."
Surprised that Nick isn't in the no confessional group, though, vs. Julie and Michelle, because they seem like they have better long-term potential vs. Nick on the Beauty tribe.

Yes, it's interesting, Squid. Last week, Nick and Anna didn't have any confessionals while Julia, Caleb, Michele all had 1, and Tai had 3, (all wrapped around the idol hunt). Julia had the least amount of confessionals in the intro/ep 1 episode, but a strong presence on screen.

I don't recall Jeremy never having a confessional in any episode last season. I will have to go back and check to see...

Going to continue this discussion in the Confessionals thread. An historical look, perhaps!

SquidProQuo 2349 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-03-16, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Post Challenge Brain Scrambling...."
The only thing I can think of is that maybe a tribe swap or going from 3 to 2 tribes could mess up the games of people Julia or Michele. Or a medvac, which is clearly coming.

03-02-16, 10:04 PM (EST)
11. "Next week on Survivor....prepare for Medical Emergencies! "
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-16 AT 08:15 PM (EST)

Finally, the frightening episode will be upon us!

Jiffy: The most punishing season on survivor, continues to take it's toll...we have an evacuation, call for the chopper, see Tai crying....

See someone down next to a BRAWN BUFF, looks like a white male hand....which would be either Neal or Joe? It's NOT Neal though, Neal was seen earlier wearing his blue button down shirt, unbuttoned with his buff around his neck. I think it could be a girl? ....They have a pulse oximeter on their pinky finger of the right hand, and the hand is lying up...

Jiffy yells, we need water, water!
Girl: Oh my God!

See Caleb, Nick, Michele, and Tai digging, in the sand, it's really hot..
then later...

See Nick, Julia, Tai and Anna around......

Liz: I as very confident that I would be okay, it was n't the numbers it was the people that lied to me....?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •