The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SOTS: Ep 3 ~ The Circle of Life"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 1415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-01-16, 08:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SOTS: Ep 3 ~ The Circle of Life"
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-16 AT 08:41 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-01-16 AT 06:07†PM (EST)

SURVIVOR 32: Koah Rong, Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

Welcome everyone to yet another attempt to re-vitalize Survivor Blows STATE OF THE SPOILING, where we try to collect all the data from around the boards to spoil the episode before it airs. Please feel free to digest, support, or refute, but always remember the immortal words of S1, Colleen Haskell... BE NICE AND PLAY FAIR!

Last week, the Beauty's had fun while Tai found the HII, but can he actually get it? The Brains didn't use their brains and didn't use their kerosene sparingly. Liz tried to help, but just pi$$ed off ole Joe more, so she pulled an Aubry and went to cool off for a while in the ocean. Debbie tried to entertain with cheers of frontal lobes and juggling tricks...only Peter was impressed and comments that he wants to stick it out with her, a brain that has no game. Finally, at Brawn, they let poor Alecia work for hours and hours to get fire while they relaxed hard in the shelter. Jenny liked Alecia and proposed an all girl alliance, Cydney appeared to be on board, until Jenny got second thoughts. At TC, she blew it big time and noted how up in the air she and things were. Scot noticed. Alecia told Jason that he was her boot target, and that was all he needed. Jenny was toast, despite her "jump on the stump" moment. Who will be next to walk the walk? The title of the episode is:

The Circle of Life

Sounds like the title of the episode could be referring to the idol and this season's twist. The Misdirection clues explain:

Misdirection Clues:

1. For the first time ever, two immunity idols can join forces to become one super idol that can be used after the votes are read.

So, the circle of life could mean that even though you are voted out and DEAD, with an idol played along with someone elses idol, you can still be ALIVE! Ok, bets are on this year, do we think 2 people will play their individual idols to save one? Hmmmmm? Clearly, either Tai or someone on Brawn finally gets the idol and reads that it has super powers.

2. One castaway gets crafty in order to retrieve an idol. Tai has to get crafty to retrieve the idol key that he found, in order to finally get the idol. Will he recruit his new BFF, Caleb, or someone to help him? I bet he'll finally get it.

3. Another castaway on an opposing tribe may have a bounty on their head if they canít find an idol.

Jiffy also adds, You thought Tai had a rough go of getting an idol, you ainít seen nothing yet!

I think this is referring to Alecia. She's the one that has to find it so most likely she will. Wonder if there will be a blinking light as there was to Jeremy's idol. *snicker*
Whatever, we know that Jason will give her a run for her money, urrr, perhaps a runover for her money...

Challenge:

The challenge is, House of the Holy from S30, Worlds Apart. This time it's set over water. Thanks to Tribephyl, we have a clip of the challenge:

The Three tribes arrive at their mats...

Jiffy shows them what they are playing for, perhaps the winner gets to choose between the comfort items and/or their personal luxury items, or the winner gets the comfort, while the loser gets the items from home.....

The Daws start at the platform out in the ocean.

They must dive off their starting platform on Jiffy's go, race to the row boats, and retrieve 3 very full and heavy bags filled with rice...(note the bags located in the row boats.)

Here, Neal has gotten in the boat and he's ready to hand the bags over one at a time.

Next, they must carry the three bags to this wall, where they must stuff them, one at a time through to the other side...

Then, they must carry them over a balance beam...

Then, once you get to shore you see the next half of the challenge. They must open the rice bags and find a ball that they will use to maneuver through the "swiss cheese" boards:

They have to get the ball to the top without it falling through one of the holes....here is who we see competing:

So, who loses? I suspect the Brain Tribe does because Debbie talked the talk, that she was an expert at this because of her supreme motor skills, but then she got up there and chokes...? Not able to walk the walk. Well, actually we know that the brains lose because the press images lead us there with shots of them post challenge.

So, what we know from press images this week: We can see them in their BATHING SUITS! This is important because we have shades of bathing suits from our earlier medical crisis vidcaps....let's compare:

First we have this picture: You can see a girl in yellow bathing suit bottoms holding their water jug, walking away...I think that is Michele...

For comparison:

Michele is the only girl with a yellow bathing suit. I am assuming that her bottoms are like her top, solid yellow. Also, in the above shot, walking with Michele is a man with a gray bathing suit....another contestant.

The only guy with a gray bathing suit is Neal...

And, Neal has gray sneaks with yellow stripes going across the backs...I think that is Neal there with Michele and they are walking away from the medics....if that is true, then Neal lives to see Ep 4.

Now, in this picture:

I have them labeled. I think that could be Aubry, wearing black bottom bathing suit, standing next to Anna, wearing her cut off jean shorts, and those are NOT Julia's legs, those legs are thinner than Julia's. We know that the only two with cut off jeans are Anna and Julia. Then, Peter is behind Anna, you can see his darker legs and his turquoise bathing trunks, then next to him, I think you can see part of Neal's bathing trunks, they are gray...fwiw.

If this is the case then Aubry, Peter, and Neal all live to see episode 4.

So, the promo verbiage tells us:

Debbie plans an attack and enlists a soldier, (see Joe).
We need to move with a purpose, Joe, and we need to do it NOW!
Their goal is to take out the rest of us, that ain't happening!
The promo infers that she is talking about Liz and Peter are out to get her/Joe, Neal/Aubry.

Then, Peter tells us:

Liz and I are in control. We're out for blood.

Results:

IC/RC: Brawn and Beauty win. Beauty most likely picks pillows, leaving Brawn to get comfort items from home along with a clue to the hidden HI trunk. We see Jason reading it, and the hunt is on. I think Alecia will find the idol, much to the chagrin of Jason. Clearly, her head will be up for a bounty!

Boot:
Well, I believe that Peter, Aubry, and Neal live to see the medical evacuation episode, #4. So, the boot for me is either Debbie, Joe, or Liz.
*We know that Peter identified the "low hanging fruit", Debbie and Joe aka the geriatrics.
*We know that Peter now wants to go all the way with Debbie, the brain without a game. This leaves us with either Liz or Joe. Would Neal and Aubry really be opposed to one going before the other?
*Joe didn't appear to even help push the log through the river in the challenge last week...
*Joe was a curmudgeon last ep. Neal noticed it, and he wants the children's alliance to prevail, after all, it was his idea. When, Debbie said in confessional, we have to move with a purpose, Joe, and we have to do it NOW, Joe was seen:

Doesn't look like Joe will move quite fast enough to me.

Boot #3:

Papa Joe

*I think the pre-game shot of him lying down on the beach getting examined by medical may have happened when medical came to assess Audry. We were not shown either.

*Don't forget to read the editing thread with michel, and go and VOTE! Maybe, just maybe, we will get one right this time?

*Tribephyl has posted a video of a sneak peak from this weeks episode, (THANK YOU!)...

If the link doesn't work here, you can see it at Tribe's post in the vidcap thread, located here.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SOTS: Ep 3 ~ The Circle of Life kingfish 03-01-16 1
 RE: SOTS: Ep 3 ~ The Circle of Life CTgirl 03-01-16 2
 RE: SOTS: Ep 3 ~ The Circle of Life michel2 03-02-16 3
   RE: SOTS: Ep 3 ~ The Circle of Life Sheldor 03-02-16 5
 RE: SOTS: Ep 3 ~ The Circle of Life tribephyl 03-02-16 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 18791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-01-16, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SOTS: Ep 3 ~ The Circle of Life"
That's it in a nutshell.

Great job Flo. And I did not just call you are a nut.

I agree, Joe should go.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CTgirl 7623 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-16, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SOTS: Ep 3 ~ The Circle of Life"
As always, great job FloPo!

I think it will be between Joe and Liz but the lack of Jeff hype makes me think it will be a routine (boring) boot - Joe.

michel2 1406 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-02-16, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SOTS: Ep 3 ~ The Circle of Life"
Stellar job, FP. Do we have a transcript of the sneak peek anywhere because that video doesn't work for me.

I agree that it should be Joe or Liz. Liz had a secret scene where she echos Peter's comment about keeping Debbie so I wonder why Debbie thinks they are all gunning for her? Are Peter and Liz afraid to tell Debbie they want her with them? They could fear she'd let the secret out.

Sheldor 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-02-16, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SOTS: Ep 3 ~ The Circle of Life"
The Sneak Peek video is only of the Immunity Challenge

Survivor - The Circle of Life (Sneak Peek) Transcript

Jeff: All right. Here we go...
For Reward and Immunity. Survivors ready? GO!

One person gotta get in that boat and hand the three bags to your tribe mates
(Note: Bags are FILLED with Rice and Balls!)

Neal in the boat for Brains tribe.
Caleb in the boat for Beauty
It's Scot in the boat for Brawn

Get that rice into the hands of a tribe member!
These bags are HEAVY!

All three tribes have their rice
(Note: Beauty in the lead followed by Brawn then Beauty)

Now you gotta maneuver it through a very small hole one bag at a time.

You can send someone over if you want to help on the other side

Caleb going over for Beauty
Neal going over for Brain
Cydney going over for Brawn

All three tribes now trying to figure this out
It's a LOT of rice to get through a very small hole

Nick or Caleb:There we go (after getting first bag through)

tribephyl 11946 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-16, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SOTS: Ep 3 ~ The Circle of Life"
Yup, *swipes hands* all there.
Thanks, FP!
I truly believe we'll get it right this week.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •