The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S32|SOTS|"Kindergarten Camp""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 1407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-24-16, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S32|SOTS|"Kindergarten Camp""
Please post all comments referring to tonight's episode in this thread until the West Coast has had the time to view it in it's entirety. Keep all discussion here and no siggies please!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S32|SOTS|"Kindergarten Camp" PepeLePew13 02-24-16 1
   OH GAWD.....of course I did....ECST Flowerpower1 02-24-16 4
       RE: OH GAWD.....of course I did....... PepeLePew13 02-24-16 5
 S32 | ECST | First part tribephyl 02-24-16 2
 RE: S32|SOTS|"Kindergarten Camp" Flowerpower1 02-24-16 3
 Post intro... Flowerpower1 02-24-16 6
 S32 | ECST | Second part tribephyl 02-24-16 7
 S32 | ECST | Third part tribephyl 02-24-16 8
 Pre-challenge... Flowerpower1 02-24-16 9
 Oh, look.... PepeLePew13 02-24-16 10
   RE: Oh, look.... tribephyl 02-24-16 18
 S32 | ECST | Fourth part tribephyl 02-24-16 11
 Challenge... Flowerpower1 02-24-16 12
 RE: S32|SOTS|"Kindergarten Camp" PepeLePew13 02-24-16 13
 RE: S32|SOTS|"Kindergarten Camp" PepeLePew13 02-24-16 14
   RE: S32|SOTS|"Kindergarten Camp" PepeLePew13 02-24-16 15
 Brawn going to TC Flowerpower1 02-24-16 16
 Jenny OUT Flowerpower1 02-24-16 17
   RE: Jenny OUT michel2 02-25-16 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PepeLePew13 25830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-24-16, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S32|SOTS|"Kindergarten Camp""
I think you meant "ECST"...

"We had an embryo go out."

First we had an "amber" and now an "embryo" to describe an ember!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-24-16, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "OH GAWD.....of course I did....ECST"
Crap. Maybe it's time for retirement. Someone else post it from now on. I'm always flying by the seat of my pants these days!

02-24-16, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: OH GAWD.....of course I did....ECST"
Oh noooo you're doing great - just one of those moments that we all have.

Just be happy you're not totally froot-loopy like Debbie...

tribephyl 11935 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-16, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "S32 | ECST | First part"
Brawn return from TC. Alecia gives her thanks for keeping her.
Scot says.."Now you trust us?"
Alecia wonders why people whispered at TC and she's wondering if they really did want her out.
Jason says that Alecia drives him nuts.

Jenny admits to almost wanting to change their vote.

Scot and Jason agree that Alecia is next to go.

On beauty...
Tai AGAIN goes searching for an idol.
Steps into a red ant hive.
And tada!...Finds the idol. Nope wait, it's just another clue.
He needs a key... up a tree...
He see's the idol key and climbs the palm tree.
He's struggling. His feet are bleeding, his thighs are scratched up and his chest is hurting.
He can't actually reach it.

02-24-16, 09:08 PM (EST)
3. "RE: S32|SOTS|"Kindergarten Camp""
Previously on Survivor....

2 minutes to salvage, 18 new castaways divided into 3 tribes, the brain tribe had a ton of knowledge, see Liz, and no one's resume was more than debbies, but it didn't impress her tribe, Debbie might annoy everybody to death

The beauty tribe the women thought they could use Tai, but he got caught looking for an HI, making himself the odd man out

The brawn tribe was flexing their muscles, but Alecia couldn't keep up with the heavy lifting, early in the game the harsh conditions were taking their toll...but Aubry wasn't the only one losing their mind, see Jennifer, at the first IC, Darnell and Alecia were a mess, exposing brains' weakness...at TC, Alecia fought to stay int he game and her tribe gave her another chance sending darnell home, theme to tonight, if talk the talk you better be able to walk the walk

Brawn night 3...that sucked, thanks guys, Jenn is actually so glad you are here, now do you trust us, now we can trust you, yes...thugth they were going to vote me out, if you waNt me here why are you talking so much crap at TC, at one point I thought I heard someone say they were going to change their mind...so....

Jason: blondie almost int home, I'll be honest that she is driving me nuts

Jenn: are we doing the right thing? Blondie calls they almost had an embryo...Imean an ember

See Scot and Jason, Jason to Scot, she's next

Beauty tribe AM: they are all in the ocean, Anna gets a clam. Tai doesn't know his standing in the tribe and doesn't want to put a target on his back, but wants to go find the idol....go back to where he was looking the first time...got red ants on him, and he finds a clue...OMG...I knew it....Idol is buried at the foot of this tree....digs and finds the idol...need a key to open this box, has to get the key, he thought he had it but it's a twist....alot of work, it's getting late, where is the black palm....sees it, it's up high, the key is on top of the Palm tree, he's climbing....slowly.....thisis so high up , can he do it, he's bleeding...almost there....how did Ozzy do it so well, bleeding, he cannot get it....has to go back....cut to intro

02-24-16, 09:16 PM (EST)
6. "Post intro..."
Brains: It feels so amazing that the brain tribe won the first challenge, this victory has solidified it...

Debbie: Elizabeth is a smart girl, but Debbie says that they don't need to boil the water, she can judge it just by looking at it....

Debbie is arguing with Peter and Liz, that she does't need to boil it

Peter says: does she have 30 or 40 cat

Debbie is yak yak yak ....talking about her jobs...
Liz: debbie wants to prove how strong and competent she is, all talk not backed up with anything won't get her anywhere.
Peter: Deb is one you want on her team, a brain that has no game, I am keeping her around as long as I can....

Beauty: eating sugar cane...they tell Caleb that he has an appetite of a child...
Tai: if I want to get the idol, have a lot of work to do, I will lay low, maybe my charm and personality will get me close to the tribe

Caleb: where I am from you don't see Tai, first night can I hold you to warm up, yes, I am not a homophobe, I like hanging out with him, he's one of a kind

See Caleb and Tai

Julia: Caleb and Tai so diff, country boy and hunter, tai, so concerned about animals and environment
Michele: totally diff't personalities wouldn't think they would connect....see them all, the bromance is real out here, they argue like a married couple then they kiss and make up

you tried to kiss me, they laugh...it's a stolen kiss, I tease him, I know he can take it, he said, next time just ask! okay!

02-24-16, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "S32 | ECST | Second part"
Brains start their fire with kerosene.

Liz is in love with the feeling around camp.

Debbie doesn't agree they have to boil water. Debbie spent 20 years analyzing water, grew up around pigs and cows.

Peter is sure she has 40 cats.

Debbie can run 30 or 40 miles.
She says women with boobs should not be runners.

Peter admits to wanting to keep Debbie around.

Back on beauty tribe...

The Caleb/Tai bromance is in full bloom.

Caleb loves Tai.

The girls notice and the antics are heightened when Tai continues to poke and Caleb plays receptive.
Caleb: "Next time, just ask."
Tai: "Oh. Okay."

02-24-16, 09:26 PM (EST)
8. "S32 | ECST | Third part"
Brains ruin most of their fire-making stuff.

Joe and Debbie bond.

Joe hates on Liz.

Joe is on Kindergarten Camp.

Liz is starting to break down because she needs fire to boil her water. Needs to remain calm and hide away from camp until the fire is started.

Over at Brawn...

Scot works on fire.
Jason is sooo sunburnt.
Jenny complains.

Jason is going to embrace the suck of survivor.

Alecia is NOT gonna quit.

She scrapes flint for over 3 hours.

Then gets a spark and ends up waking everyone up who ran over to help her make it bigger. They get fire, cook chicken and clean water.
Scot: "Were gonna get stronger and stronger."

02-24-16, 09:26 PM (EST)
9. "Pre-challenge..."
So the one going to new heights to find the idol was Tai. And the other misdirection clue re: the bromance, was also the beauty tribe. That's interesting.

see bird soaring and the ant colony, see Neal.... they have little fuel left...we really need it. Neal the kerosene is almost gone cause Joe put it on it's side, if we don't have fire, drink from the well and people can get sick

Joe: a lot of practicality in being here and the 2 most practical people are debbie and me, I have practical skills and the others have book knowledge

Liz; I was upset about the fire, and the kerosene...
Joe: Lis is becoming a pain in the butt, come on...

Joe says pathogens my but....Liz knows book knowledge, ant dust to prevent ants, I'm at kindergarten camp and it's irritating

Liz: I am feeling low/emotional, joe doesn't care that I really need a fire going, I hate being emotional, and not doing the logical thing, I just need to hide myself for a little bit until the fire is going...

Brawn day 5:
Scot has no energy,
Jason: you poor sunburned man
Jenny: no fire, no fresh water, nothing to eat, we are weaklings at this point
Jason: my shoulders are fried, shins fried, I was in Iraq and Afghanistan, I can put up with this, chalk it up to another horrible day, let's just move on.

Alecia: is going to show them why they should keep me in the game....goes to make the fire....see time warp....

Scot: not one thing has gone right and we are lying here laughing to Jenny

she is still doing it, trying to light the fire...see them sleeping in the shelter
Alecia: the hit man and the NBA player are having nap time, she got fire....then Jason helps her and they get it....
Jenny: one thing that I like about Alecia is that she is not a quitter and we need people like that, see them eating the chicken...she saved us
Scot: now we have food and water and that is huge cause we definitely have to start winning challenges, see them hug at night.

02-24-16, 09:30 PM (EST)
10. "Oh, look...."
... Jiffy's Log is back!!

02-24-16, 10:30 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Oh, look...."
Well dust me off, oil soap me and lubricate my dangles.
WooHoo!

02-24-16, 09:37 PM (EST)
11. "S32 | ECST | Fourth part"
The Challenge...

Liz gives back the idol and said she sad to see it go. JP reminds her she can win it back. (uhoh)

Reward is fishing kit and boat. smaller kit for 2nd place.

Debbie is a major cheerleader.

Brawn and Beauty leading. Brains fall behind early.
Carrying 300lb log, through obstacle, Beauty gets lead after obstacle.
Beauty unwraps their rope and gets their ball.
Then the Brawns.
Beauties got knotted up.
Brawns and Brains catch up.
Brawns shoot first.

Caleb shoots and hits on his first try.
Brains now in a tie for first.
Then Brawn gets a target.
They're all tied, 1 each.
Caleb gets the second target and beauty wins the IC.
Brawns or Brains?

Brawns just miss...
Peter hits it!

OMG, kingfish is gonna be correct!

Totang goes back to TC!

02-24-16, 09:38 PM (EST)
12. "Challenge..."
I had thought in the press image photos that Liz had looked upset, like she had been crying. Clearly, Debbie will console her...we'll see....

Good for Alecia to fight to prove herself

Challenge:

Come on in guys....BIG A$$ CHALLENGE, LONGGGGG!

see that Darnell is out...

taking back the idols, sorry to see it go
race down river, retrieve heavy log, carry through series of obstacles, untie rope around log and knock down targets with sling shot
reward is : fishing gear, ultimate survivor fishing kit...boat waiting for you back at camp

Second tribe: smaller fishing kit

Losers vote someone out, see Michele

Julia and Debbie sit outs

On my go...running through river, and caleb is flying, untie when everybody is there.....brains are slow...debbie is cheerleading..brawn and beauty out then brain. logs weigh 300 pounds, floating it....brawnand beauty with brain falling behind out of the gate. long challenge it will punish you...lift it, on your shoulders and continue on...debbie is cheering relentlessly....beauty and brawn through the second obstacle....Caleb is out of it, beauty is first out, and brawn is hung up....untie that rope for the ball to launch the targets. now they are all out...beauty hs their ball to sling shot...if rope tangled will not make it to the target, brawn has their rope....beauty all noted up, they have given a big lead up......scot is firing, it falls short, there is a learning curve.....caleb is shooting, got one......brain is no trying and got one down....tied 1 to 1..Scot connects, and has one down....Peter falls short. Beauty WINS

they are hugging....Brawn and brain...if you fumble it will cost you....scot going right here and misses......Peter for the win......
And Peter connects! Brain wins immunity and reward, Brawn back to TC for second time in a row....Alecia: we tried....

Beauty, congrats...no TC....
Brain: immunity no TC...
In addition the ultimate fishing kit, this should change your life
Brain: smaller fishing kit, thank you Jeff
Scot and Alecia seen
TC again tonight...Jason: don't want to go down as the worst tribe in history, and our ship is sinking and we are on our way to that right now....

02-24-16, 09:43 PM (EST)
13. "RE: S32|SOTS|"Kindergarten Camp""
Re 'Blondie':

"She's like an ostrich. She's a bird and she can't fly."

02-24-16, 09:53 PM (EST)
14. "RE: S32|SOTS|"Kindergarten Camp""
Jenny needs to attend the Jonny Fairplay School of 'Survivor' Lying.

02-24-16, 09:55 PM (EST)
15. "RE: S32|SOTS|"Kindergarten Camp""
... and she pays the price for her brutal TC performance.

02-24-16, 09:56 PM (EST)
16. "Brawn going to TC"
Well, it was a crap shoot! I really thought that Scot would win it for them....d'oh! No shots of Brawn AT all in the preview promo....no OFG theory. And the CT Girl theory pointed to either Liz or Joe...

Good job, King! Looks like you are the winner! At least you got Brawns losing right!

Post challenge/ Pre TC scrambling...

Brawn day 6: see birds, came back to camp and they are getting the fire going. Scot, tells Jason I missed...it's not all up to you...
Scot: we lost the challenge, going to TC again, Cydney Jason Jenny and me we genuinely like each other, we're strong

Jason: bloody: she's a ditz and a half, she's always confused she's like an ostrich, she's like a bird that can't fly

she's taking a walk, Scot: we know what she's doing for sure, see a monkey, see her looking for a needle in a hay stack
Not once did any of them ask me to be in an alliance with them...where it is, nobody knows.

JennY : I had an all in the beginning, but after 6 days, you get to know the real people, Jason is pissing me off, he's really bothering me...hear Jason burp, I don't like his attitude, doesn't do anything but talk about alecia and I am tired of it.

Jason throws his peeled skin in the pot, and says we will feed it to blondie

Jenny and Alecia talking....vote out the strongest, vote out one of the guys...
Alecia: I thought I was going home, but Jenny says lets do an all girls alliance...so they tell Cydney....uh oh....

This game is about big moves...
Alecia: if this works, then I would do a little happy dance

Jason: there is no way they are together
Scot says he's worried

scot talks to Jenny: we are good, cause they are little suspicious
Jenny: Jenny has low impulse control, but blindsiding Jason is also blindsiding Scot and I like scot and he trusts me, I don't know what to do....see Jenny and Cydney talking....I can go with them or all girls, I was a little ahead of myself...Cydney says she has some balls on her it's up in the air right now and that 's a very dangerous way to go to tribal. says Cydney.

Last TC it was either you or Darnell, well I was weak int he challenges but since then I have done better

Jenny: see 3 women, could take one of the guys, it's up in the air, after you hear something, there is some back and forth what do we do...Scot why the big reaction....now he is wondering.
Jason: best part of this game is it returns on a dime

things that they think get confirmed.
Jenny: says you guys assume that the plan was changed
Jenny and Scot arguing...I didn't turn that quickly since I admired things were discussed
Jeff: WOW
Alecia: what do you take from that. It raises questions in this game
Jenny: Alecia came to me and said lets do a all girl alliance, and Alecia says that Jenny said let's have an all girl alliance. Who di you say to get out? Jason
Alecia: whatever you say , Jenny
Sydney: being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Loyalty comes in, have to know who is loyal and who is not.
Alecia says that she didn't do anything wrong in the challenge

Jason: no on e has ever said that I am considering a flip, but no worries, are we still good?

Jenny says that pain is that one person is doing all this scrambling and telling all these lies
Scot says that I have't been listening to Alecia I have been listening to you, and the first words out of your mouth were "everything is up in the air".

Jenny is begging to take it back
Scot: I really do think that Jenny would be better for us, physically, mentally...
Jenny: give me another chance, stands up, please trust the original alliance that we had, we can go far, please believe me.

Time to vote:

See Cydney

Votes:

Jenny
Alecia
Alecia
Jenn
Jenny

Alecia is laughing and thrilled
See you guys hope you win lots more challenges.
All tonights TC is a dramatic example of how quickly things can change, go from bad to good and good to bad.

02-24-16, 10:03 PM (EST)
17. "Jenny OUT"
Well, King, at least you got that Brawns are losers!

Next time on Survivor:

Debbie enlists a soldier with a plan of attack
Debbie to Joe: we need to move with a purpose Joe, and we need to do it now
Jiffy : While at the brawn tribe
Scot: Idol time baby
Jiffy: it's all out war for the idol
Jason: I just took off like a bat outta hell, you're either gonna keep up or get left behind
See Jason and Alecia crash down on something together, in the woods.

Jenny: I am shocked, thought they would want to stay strong to win challenges, it hurts, I have pushed my self and done things that I have never done before so no regrets.

michel2 1394 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-16, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Jenny OUT"
How things change from one week to the other: Alecia looked like she was the worst of the Brawn tribe but she looked better than everyone else this week. She didn't quit trying on the flint while everyone else was sleeping on the job.

By the way, we heard Alecia referring to Jason as the "hit man" so he did give a description of his job.

On Brain, Peter wanted Debbie gone last week and he is now ready to drag her to the end. Liz was talking about Aubry's weakness but she had the episode of weakness this time.

In Beauty, Nick and Anna lost their roles, Julia and Michelle became the narrators while Tai returned to being loved by all.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •