The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S32 | Time to Vote | Ep. 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

CTgirl 7618 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-22-16, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S32 | Time to Vote | Ep. 2"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

The DAWS

Cast your vote for the Survivor you think is going home this week:

Chanloh/Brains
Aubry
Debbie
Joe
Liz
Neal
Peter

Totang/Brawn
Alecia
Cydney
Jennifer
Kyle Jason
Scot

Gondol/Beauty
Anna
Caleb
Julia
Michele
Nick
Tai

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit in the subject heading where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, "pick a name." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot episode: "name picked & pick a name 2." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on ("challenge winner, HII details, twists, any nonsense you have noted from the previous episode") should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.

Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3 & pick a name 4" if you think it will be a two-boot ep.

3. This is not a discussion thread, it's not, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places here to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread. But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, "joke filler", we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.
Unless they are pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Play Fair, Be Nice, Have Phun!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Alecia kingfish 02-23-16 1
 Lis michel2 02-24-16 2
 Neal Sheldor 02-24-16 3
 Aubry tribephyl 02-24-16 4
 Debbie Scarlett O Hara 02-24-16 5
 Debbie CTgirl 02-24-16 6
 Joe 5cats 02-24-16 7
 Joe Flowerpower1 02-24-16 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 18775 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-16, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Alecia"
The next episode is promo'ed as being really physically hard, so, naturally, the Brawn team will lose.

And that's analysis at it's finest.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel2 1393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-24-16, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Lis"
The brains appear to lose. Debbie should be the target but I think it's misdirection. Jiffy wouldn't have compared her to Coach after only two episodes. Joe needs to be seen collapsing so I think they flip on miss confident.

Sheldor 876 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-24-16, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Neal"
Going WAY out on a limb here. I think Brains loses hence all the previews of the Brains tribe and now they have given us more crazy Debbie and Joe annoyed with Liz. It's probably Debbie, Liz or maybe even Aubry but with the title "Kindergarten Camp" I have to imagine there is more Old vs Young drama. And someone finds and idol (up high!) and from the press release wording it is not on Beauty so I'm thinking someone on Brains finds the idol (Debbie?) and they idol out an Young person (CBS says first blindside) so I'm going with Neal!

tribephyl 11930 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-16, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Aubry"
Confessionals account for Neal, Liz, Joe, Debbie, Alecia, Tai and Aubry to be in some narrative danger.
Of those, Tai is in NO danger of going, leaving 5 brains and 1 brawn in danger.
Weighing odds, I'm figuring it's set up this way, confessionally, because brains are about to go to TC. Whereas, Alecia is just coming from a TC and as the alternate vote she is likely attached to a further moment in the game.
So if the brains go to TC...
and Neal, Liz and Aubry of the "young alliance" are up against Debbie and Joe of the "old alliance", it appears pretty cut and clear that the numbers are with the youngsters and Debbie will be the bootee. (Although, her endearments and gifts to Liz might indeed keep her from being #1Target.)
However, the #FirstBlindside buzz makes one want to look at the tribal dynamics from a different direction.
In that case, Neal, Liz and Aubry are in the greatest danger.
If it were Neal, that would be a blindside, but I'm not quite sure where it fits in the overall narrative. He's a douchenozzle, got it. But in a tribe full of douchenozzles is he the worst?
If it were Liz... And really, is Liz NOT an annoying know-it-all? I can see Aubry turning on Liz. I don't see her turning on Neal.
And if it's Aubry, well that was kind of set up last week with her anxiety (leading to paranoia) and if she shows signs of switching sides the youngsters could backstab their own flight risk.

Scarlett O Hara 3421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-24-16, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Debbie"
It is a hidden boot this week for a reason. The obvious weak link will be voted out. Debbie has no capability in succeeding in any challenge. She will be voted out.

CTgirl 7618 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-16, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Debbie"
Alt. Liz or Alecia

The only two people set up for elimination this week are Debbie and Alecia. Both people I really disliked at the end of the episode last week!

I think Liz is the decoy boot but she said enough last week about flippers and med-evacs that she could go home tonight. I think she will be an evac though in the future.

If brawn loses, it's Alecia. But I don't expect Scot to screw up the shooting enough for them to come in third.

5cats 1178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-24-16, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Joe"
Guessing an evac after challenge or is considered weak because of bad performance.

Flowerpower1 1398 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-24-16, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Joe"
LAST EDITED ON 02-24-16 AT 08:28 PM (EST)

I think that Scot will be the likeliest to win the challenge. He's made a career out of hitting targets with balls. And, he's got the most weight to put into it.

That leaves the Brains as losers. Last week, Peter told us that there were 2 low hanging fruit. The geriatrics, Debbie or Joe. It really could be either. Debbie was seen in the preview promo, and Jiffy told us that she had brains but she didn't fit in. (Misdirection? ) Joe was featured in the secondary promo. Flip of the coin. I'll go with the one seen mad and complaining. The oldest of the tribe, Joe.

If Brawn's go to TC = Bye Alecia.

I think that Alecia will find the idol, fwiw.

I also want to say that I do have big Neal vibes too. But, he's NO where in the promos, but he is in the press images...if he goes, I think it would be because of a blindside, perhaps a tie vote? I dunno? But, not choosing him because he's no where in the promos.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •