The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S32 | Time to Vote, Blowhemians! | Episode 01"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 11909 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-16-16, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S32 | Time to Vote, Blowhemians! | Episode 01"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.
The DAWS

Cast your vote for the Survivor you think is going home this week:

Chanloh/Brains
Aubry
Debbie
Joe
Liz
Neal
Peter

Totang/Brawn
Alecia
Cydney
Darnell
Jennifer
Kyle Jason
Scot

Gondol/Beauty
Anna
Caleb
Julia
Michele
Nick
Tai

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.
This is easy, just erase the bit in the subject heading where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, "pick a name." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot ep.: "name picked & pick a name 2." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.
This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on ("challenge winner, HII details, twists, any nonsense you have noted from the previous episode") should go in your post not in your subject line.

2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.
Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3 & pick a name 4" if you think it will be a two-boot ep.

3. This is not a discussion thread, it's not, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places here to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread. But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, "joke filler", we are really interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics.
Unless they are pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.

5. Play Fair, Be Nice, Have Phun!

Keeping the torch lit.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Bye ALECIA! Flowerpower1 02-16-16 1
   Vote change: DARNELL Flowerpower1 02-17-16 10
 Caleb kingfish 02-16-16 2
 Alecia CTgirl 02-16-16 3
   P.S. Tribe CTgirl 02-16-16 4
       P.S. CT tribephyl 02-17-16 8
 Alecia Sheldor 02-16-16 5
 Alecia michel2 02-16-16 6
 Alecia Corvis7 02-17-16 7
 Alecia tribephyl 02-17-16 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower1 1368 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-16-16, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Bye ALECIA!"
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-16 AT 05:54 PM (EST)

I think that the Brawn press images, time stamped post challenge, indicate that the Brawn lose the challenge. We have definitive proof that Cydney, Kyle Jason, and Scot live to see their bathing suits...(future episode). That means that the boot is one of Darnell, Jennifer, or Alecia.

Cydney tells us in her introductory video that she doesn't like girls, especially feminine girls. If she would like a girl at all they need to buff and masculine acting. It's clear to me that Cydney will want to stick with the big boys. So if Cydney is definitively with the guys, and why wouldn't she be, that's a majority!

Then, in the first 5 minutes of the show we saw that Scot told us he'll get along with the strong ones, we saw Darnell and Kyle, and that if anyone shows a weakness, Bye Bye, as the camera pans to Alecia.

But, isn't a bug in the ear and tears a sign of weakness? Yes, but Jennifer helped build the shelter and she's more buff.

So, to quote Alecia, at the end of the day it will be bye, ALECIA!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Flowerpower1 1368 desperate attention whore postings

02-17-16, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Vote change: DARNELL"
DANG it! I was sure that it would be Alecia, but it's got to be Darnell. Tribe has posted proof in the SOTS thread. There is a gif of them walking into a challenge and Darnell is not seen, while everyone else is. They do NOT have their bathing suits yet, but Jenny has tied her undie's up. All accounted for except Darnell, it's got to be him!

Sorry folks!

kingfish 18739 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-16, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Caleb"

A heart vote. I don't have any really expectation or knowledge that he is the first to go, I just want him to go, if not at TC then by Med. Evac.

CTgirl 7612 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-16, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Alecia"
What FloPo said!

CTgirl 7612 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-16, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "P.S. Tribe"
Thank you for doing the voting thread. I had a massive brain fart and totally forgot that I had taken over the duties! FloPo sent a birdie to remind me but you had already done it. Merci beaucoup! Muchas gracias! I'll do better next week, I promise!

02-17-16, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "P.S. CT"
No problem.

Wouldn't want you to get caught without your underwear. So, I will.

Sheldor 855 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-16-16, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Alecia"
Bye Bye "Mental Giant"!

michel2 1374 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-16, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Alecia"
FP said so.

Corvis7 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-17-16, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis7 Click to send private message to Corvis7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Alecia"
Thanks for the great SOTS, Flowerpower!

02-17-16, 05:41 PM (EST)
9. "Alecia"
I pretty much Occam-Razored my way through this.
If I'm wrong, I'm in good company.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •