The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S32 | Vidcap Analysis | Ep. 01 *no sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 11901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-13-16, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S32 | Vidcap Analysis | Ep. 01 *no sources*"
Please keep all vidcaps and vidcap discussions of Episode 1 here. Plenty of additional threads to offer at later dates, for later episodes. And apparently we have 13 of them after this, so...
About time we did this, yes?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Starter Kit tribephyl 02-13-16 1
 Challenge "Preview" tribephyl 02-13-16 2
 Promo ~ 2/11 Flowerpower1 02-15-16 3
 First 5 minutes of the show.... Flowerpower1 02-15-16 4
   RE: First 5 minutes of the show.... michel2 02-16-16 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-13-16, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Starter Kit"
LAST EDITED ON 02-13-16 AT 10:45 PM (EST)

Keeping in mind the Pre-Season Promo Caps highlight at LEAST 5 different "Medical Situations" and MB promises 3 Med-Evacs....

This thread will discuss whether Yes or No to Jenny's Ear-Worm actually causing irreparable damage. And whether or Not Brawn has anything to worry about in the first place.
To get you started...some CBS PressImages

Hate to spoil you but, all "previous" signs indicate a Beauty/Brain Win - Brawn Loss.

and now we join our regularly scheduled program, in progress...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-13-16, 10:41 PM (EST)
2. "Challenge "Preview""

Learned my lesson, again, about listening to JP and then trying transcribe him. So I opted for vidcaps alone.

Challenge is called "Wooden Boats". (how that's punny, I dunno?)

It begins with the tribes, on their starting mats, out in the ocean.
Upon the JP called "Go!", they jump into the water, swimming to their tribal boats.
Each boat has 2 boxes (One labeled "Puzzle", the other labeled "Dexterity") and NO oars.
Someone from each tribe dives down to retrieve each of the 4 oars. Once all 4 oars are retreived, each tribe starts rowing for the beach.
Upon arrival at the beach the tribes will have to push their boats up a small incline.
Once upon the plateau of the incline, they will try to attach wheels to their boat and then via 2 ropes and brute strength, they will attempt to pull/push their boat to a resting area.
Once the boat is in position, the tribes will choose either "Puzzle" or "Dexterity" and attempt to finish one or the other.
Obviously, and as always, the first tribe to finish wins a reward and immunity. The second tribe to finish wins immunity.
The losers go to TC1. Where one of them is voted out.

So, thankfully, JP supplies a "map" of how the challenge will be run...

and the DreamTeam supplies the visuals of how the challenge was run, in test form.
Starting...

Retreival of oars...

Row boat to beach (and it's a long paddle)...

Attach wheels to boat...

Push/Pull boat to rest-stop...

Solve "Puzzle" OR Complete "Dexterity"...

(Things, in the past, have indeed changed from the "Challenge Preview" showcased, to the actual footage provided on air. So be noteful that this may be slightly altered when witnessing the premiere.)

Yet, here we see the tribe's starting off...

Retrieving oars...

Rowing to shore...

Pushing/Pulling boat to rest-stop...

Solving "Puzzle"...

We don't see what either Beauty or Brawn attempt at the end. However, It's probable that Brawn would choose Dexterity over Puzzle and possible that Beauty would too.

Flowerpower1 1358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-15-16, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Promo ~ 2/11"
As uploaded from Survivor Fever, always eternally grateful!

Transcript:

Elisabeth: I think I'm more than tough enough to cut it.

Alecia: People are probably gonna underestimate me.

Caleb: Watch out the metro-sexual cowboy is on his way.

Flowerpower1 1358 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-16, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "First 5 minutes of the show...."
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-16 AT 09:48 PM (EST)

Didn't know quite what thread to post this in but since it shows the first five minutes of he show, the entire introduction, I thought it would be best here.

Here is the link. It was posted at people.com

I transcribed it and made some important observations:

First 5 minutes :

JIffy: These 18 strangers(see all of them then focus on Darnell, Neal, then Caleb) have volunteered to be marooned to fend for themselves for the next 39 days, see Aubrey. They are cruising through the waters of Koah Rong in Southeast Asia. A beautiful but formidable part of the world. Scorching temperatures, stifling humidity punish the body
....Dehydration, heat stroke can bring down even the strongest, see the mosquito bites, ? Joe.

*This leg and body looks like Joe to me?*

The smallest cut( see the leg wound)

...can lead to a life threatening infection, (then Caleb shown getting the IV)

...and if they last long enough, see Peter, then Michele, merely exerting energy, see Neal, then Scot, will become their (see Kyle) biggest obstacle.....see Caleb. This will be, (then Nick seen), the most grueling 39 days (see Darnell), in Survivor history (see Tai, then Cydney),

Theyíve already been divided into 3 tribes based on the qualities that they use the most to depend on in their daily lives...see Kyle cracking his knuckles....the brain tribe....

1st confessional: Peter: being an ER doctor, itís going to be difficult for me to not show how smart I am, to just express humility but I canít deal with ignorant people cause they think they know what they are talking about

2nd confessional: Debbie: This is game is largely a brain game, and in these challenges I am going to kick ##### because puzzles lay down for me like lovers.

Jiffy: The Brawn tribe....

3rd confessional: Scot: I am a former professional basketball player, I was the guy that did what nobody else wanted to do. I could go knock people on the ground,

(As Scot is saying I could go knock people on the ground, I'd push people out of the way, you see the image of Nick sitting behind him, as if foreshadowing that he will knock Nick and push him.)

Scot continues: Iíd push people out of the way, and I did it better than most guys. People I am going to get along with are guys that are strong, see Darnell then Kyle, and if you show weakness, SEE ALICIA,

Scot continues: Bye bye. Then he heartily belly laughs, hahahahaha!

4th confessional: Kyle Jason: My bread and butter has always been bounty hunting. You kick in the door, you raid the house, you snatch up the guy, you hog time him up like a pig, you throw him in the back of the pick up truck, and you take off. I donít care, I just need to get my pay check. And, youíre my pay check.

Jiffy: The beauty tribe:

5th conf: Anna I do try to use my looks to my advantage in poker. If I feel like a male is staring at my boobs then I might push them up a little more. See the camera pan from her feet to her head, as though checking out her feminine attributes...

6th confessional: Nick: My life has definitely been better because I am better looking than most people. And, that sounds terrible, it sounds awful, but itís the truth. My looks will definitely help me. 39 days and a million bucks in my pocket at the end.

See the anchor drop, hear the bell ring on the boat, see Tai go up to the upper deck and say to someone, get the fish trap! as he gets it.

Jiffy: You are witnessing 18 Americans begin an adventure that will forever change their lives, see Caleb get machete and chop the raft down.
Theyíve been given 2 minutes to get everything off this boat....there are chickens, there are fruit, see Caleb get a big bunch of bananas down, there are fish traps, see Joe get one down, there are pots, but there are not enough to go around. See NIck has a chicken, then lets another one go, see Caleb jump over board to get it....and does....

7th confessional: Caleb: people will probably recognize me from Big Brother, but being an outdoorsman, (see him hand the caught chicken to Julia on the raft), this game is totally for me. I donít mind getting dirty at all.

Jiffy: You need to work together, see Michele and Tai drop things onto their raft, see Jennifer on her raft and someone hits her with something, ďouchĒ,
Jiffy: You donít know anybodyís name, you donít even know if you like them, see Cydney and Neal crash into each other, Neal plops down a basket of fruit in front of Cydney, and she knocks him out of the way and steals the whole basket full!

Jiffy: And yet you are already relying on them. 9see Kyle passing Darnell a lot of stuff down to the raft.0

8th confessional: Joe: itís very hectic out here, Iím a retired FBI agent, and of course there have been times in the FBI where you have those cases where everything is going a mile a minute...but this to me is going to be the ultimate challenge, so I am pumped for this, this is a real deal for me.

See Jiffy start to ring a bell, 30 seconds left, you need to start getting supplies overboard. And, then get yourselves over board.

9th confessional: Tai: Iím like running around like crazy, see him going for another chicken...iím protecting the chicken, because I love all living creature

Jiffy: Another chicken is on the loose, somebody better get it!

see scot get it, come here, chicken....

Jiffy: that is friend or food, (I think Scot kills it?)
15 seconds, start getting over....brain tribe, get in the water, see Aubrey go in, beauty tribe, get over, ďwatch your head, watch your head, as Julia gets hit on the head, Tai jumps in, ďLetís go! brawn tribe, you gotta get over! Kyle falls in, and then we see Caleb do a flip in,

Debbie: Weíre having fun now, kids!

Jiffy: it is the ultimate challenge....18 strangers forced to work together. They must learn to adapt or they will be voted out. See Scot taking small fruits and just shooting them into the basket, just like a bball player, one at a time....

Debbie: to her raft mates, you know what, whoís a good swimmer because I am an excellent swimmer...

Jiffy: in the end, only one (see Kyle and Scot standing up and paddling their raft),

will remain to claim the million (see Neal standing up paddling),

...dollar prize(see Nick, Tai, and Michele standing up paddling).

39 days, 18 people, 1 survivor

Confessionals in the intro:

Peter, Debbie
Scot, Kyle Jason
Anna, NIck
Caleb, Joe, Tai.

No confessional in the intro: Lis, Aubrey, Neal, Darnell, Jennifer, Alicia, Cydney, Julia, Michele.

michel2 1368 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-16, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: First 5 minutes of the show...."
Thank you very much for bringing this over, FP. One thing stands out for me: With 4 out of 9 confessionals, the Beauty Tribe may be more important this time around.

As for Scot pushing Nick out of the game, that's a superb observation...but it could go the other way with Nick surprising Scot... We'll have to see.

"Only one will remain", says Jeff, and you say we see three images but only Neal is alone... That makes me go hummmm already!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •