The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 02 *no sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 11921 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-07-16, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 02 *no sources*"
Title: "Kindergarten Camp"
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases ... Flowerpower1 02-08-16 1
   RE: S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases ... michel2 02-08-16 2
   RE: S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases ... PepeLePew13 02-08-16 3
       RE: S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases ... Flowerpower1 02-08-16 4
           RE: S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases ... PepeLePew13 02-08-16 5
               RE: S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases ... tribephyl 02-09-16 6
 Dalton Ross Question CTgirl 02-18-16 7
   RE: Dalton Ross Question michel2 02-18-16 8
       RE: Dalton Ross Question kingfish 02-18-16 9
           RE: Dalton Ross Question Sheldor 02-18-16 12
               RE: Dalton Ross Question kingfish 02-19-16 14
                   RE: Dalton Ross Question Sheldor 02-19-16 16
                       RE: Dalton Ross Question kingfish 02-21-16 17
                           RE: Dalton Ross Question tribephyl 02-22-16 18
                               RE: Dalton Ross Question kingfish 02-22-16 19
   RE: Dalton Ross Question Flowerpower1 02-18-16 11
       RE: Dalton Ross Question Sheldor 02-18-16 13
 S32E02 Press Release Sheldor 02-18-16 10
   RE: S32E02 Press Release tribephyl 02-19-16 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower1 1386 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-08-16, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 02 *no sources*"
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-16 AT 12:01 PM (EST)

After viewing all of the bio clips on the new Daws, I will take a guess and say that the big tool, Nick, may say this about a few of his tribemates on the Beauty tribe. They seem to have the youngest group, Julia is 18, Michele is 24, Caleb is pretty basic, Anna is young...

Or, perhaps Kyle Jason or Scot says it about some on the Brawn tribe...Alecia, Cydney, and Darnell seem young?

RIP

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel2 1384 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-16, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 02 *no sources*"
The big tool? I like the fact that you immediately associate him with a negative comment about his tribe mates.

PepeLePew13 25820 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-16, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 02 *no sources*"
While I agree that it's most likely said by someone about the really-young'uns in camp, I think we shouldn't discount that this could be said by someone much older, i.e. Joe, commenting on how the others (anyone younger than him) have taken over the camp and are doing things their way.

The word "camp" is there in the title, so that just jumps out at me as a word that someone who is FBI-trained or in the military would use.

Could be way off there, but wanted to throw it out there.

02-08-16, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 02 *no sources*"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-16 AT 09:51 AM (EST)

Good point, Tribe PEPE LEPEW! Definitely, Joe could consider all of them kindergarteners....Regarding Nick, knowing that he was a blogger for RHAP gave him credence with me, until I saw his "Meet Nick" video. He seems arrogant and fake, and it appears that he is making a profession out of it....hmmmm.

....D'oh. Sorry Pepe...

PepeLePew13 25820 desperate attention whore postings

02-08-16, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 02 *no sources*"
*fist pump*

My assimilation into the culture of all things Tribe is complete!

02-09-16, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S32 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 02 *no sources*"
LOL

Getting credit for your work is beyond me, or apparently not.

Good insights, Pepe and while I actually did have a response at the ready last night, it apparently fell prey to my non-posting, again.

I was gonna agree with you, but also bring up the fact that Nick is suspect because of his vast amount of survivor history knowledge at his beck and call and is very likely of over-inflating his sense of superiority over the 'kindergarten camp' contingency at Gondol.

I actually see it almost exclusively happening on the Beauty tribe.
I don't see how the dynamics of Totang or Chanloh would result in an intellectual power struggle between someone who is intellectually (or strategically) superior to the rest of their tribemates. Age could indeed be a factor but not quite sure Joe could be standing in such a place of exclusivity on a tribe full of smarter than kindergartners.

Although, we haven't seen a single episode yet. So, the real call will come when we actually get a hint as to how each tribe is evolving.

CTgirl 7614 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-16, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Dalton Ross Question"
Jeff talks about the premiere

Okay, sir, tease us up for next week!

The birth of one of the best and most unlikely bro-mances in Survivor history. How’s that?

Caleb & Tai?

michel2 1384 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-16, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Dalton Ross Question"
Since we saw Tai trying to kiss Caleb it certainly could be them but I remember that Bryce was one of Nick's favorites in the first BBB. Maybe he becomes friends with the gardener.

kingfish 18758 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-16, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Dalton Ross Question"
I kinda doubt that Tai's attempted kiss on the lips with Caleb will do anything but bring out the homophobia in Caleb. I recall that he tied to get Frankie booted from BB.

But who knows, Tai is entertaining, maybe Caleb will be won over.

Sheldor 870 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-18-16, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Dalton Ross Question"
Caleb attempted to throw the challenge but Frankie Grande finished the challenge by himself. However just about everyone wanted Frankie out as he was a big threat to win.

With Jeff saying an unlikely bro-mance develops and Press Release says "and on the beauty tribe, two castaways become quick friends" it has to be Tai/Caleb, Tai/Nick or Nick/Caleb and the most unlikely is Tai/Caleb as unlikely as Rudy/Rich

02-19-16, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Dalton Ross Question"
Based on the personality and the thinking he displayed in his season of BB, Caleb is (IMO) not a likely pick to become BF with an openly gay guy that tried to steal a kiss in front of everone. However the promos do indicate that Caleb my not be as put off as I think he would be, and I'm beginning to think that that bro-mance might happen here.

It would show a maturity in Caleb that I haven't seen any sign of before.

The problem is that people like Caleb (or those who fit my idea of what Caleb is like) is that they are unwilling to be seen by others, his imagined peers, as being friends with a gay guy, because they are afraid that others will think that he might also be gay. That is often an underlying fear that promotes homophobia.

But Rudy's acceptance of Richard does show that it could happen, even though we (or at least I) haven't yet seen anywhere near the level of maturity in Caleb as we've seen in Rudy.

02-19-16, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Dalton Ross Question"
Dalton Ross interviewed Jeff Probst on this week's EW InsideTVPodcast and in this interview Jeff tells Dalton about the bromance between Tai and Caleb which is also featured in this week's first preview video.

02-21-16, 10:25 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Dalton Ross Question"
It has become abundantly clear that the pairing is Caleb/Tai. So, chalk one up for the maturing of Caleb.

02-22-16, 00:47 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Dalton Ross Question"
No chalking it up to a recent surge in maturity.
Caleb has always been this way.
Not an exhaustive look by any means but when it comes to his "metro"ness, Caleb is certainly never above taking compliments (and even advances) from guys. I present exhibits A-F.

Exhibit A
Exhibit B
Exhibit C
Exhibit D (part 1)
Exhibit D (part 2)
Exhibit E
Exhibit F (part 1)
Exhibit F (part 2)

I believe your memory is just a bit misty.

02-22-16, 09:24 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Dalton Ross Question"
Can't dispute the Memory Misty-ness. It is an unfortunate fact.

02-18-16, 08:41 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Dalton Ross Question"
After seeing the preview for the next episode, I think Kindergarten camp must come from someone on the Brains Tribe that is witnessing Debbie and her antics, perhaps.

02-18-16, 08:44 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Dalton Ross Question"
Funny since I thought one of the OLD couple (Debbie or Joe) would be looking at the four young players in camp and say "Kindergarten Camp"!

02-18-16, 08:38 PM (EST)
10. "S32E02 Press Release"
ONE CASTAWAY GOES TO GREAT HEIGHTS TO RETRIEVE AN IDOL, ON “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, FEB. 24

“Kindergarten Camp” – One castaway goes to great heights to retrieve an idol, and on the beauty tribe, two castaways become quick friends. Also, immunity and rewards are on the line at a taxing physical challenge, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Feb. 24 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: The Game is On! Castaways search for hidden idols & compete in brutal challenges #Survivor #BrainsBrawnBeauty 2/24 8pm http://bit.ly/1PJe3DA

02-19-16, 01:11 PM (EST)
15. "RE: S32E02 Press Release"
1. One castaway goes to great heights to retrieve an idol,
See: Climbing a tree to find an idol.
What's interesting is that it separates itself from the next bit of tease, implying that either someone on Brawn or someone on Brain 'goes to great heights to retrieve an idol'.

2. and on the beauty tribe, two castaways become quick friends.
This appears to be Tai and Caleb.

3. Also, immunity and rewards are on the line at a taxing physical challenge
Regular hype about the challenge, adding more adjectives to the overall difficult, dangerous and demanding seasonal theme.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •