The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S31|Finale|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 1318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-16-15, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S31|Finale|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please post all comments related to the show in this thread until the West Coasters have had a chance to view the show in it's entirety. ENJOY the show!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Previously On Survivor.... Flowerpower1 12-16-15 1
 IC tribephyl 12-16-15 2
 Post Intro.... Flowerpower1 12-16-15 3
 RE: S31|Finale|East Coast Spoiler T... SquidProQuo 12-16-15 4
   RE: S31|Finale|East Coast Spoiler T... PepeLePew13 12-16-15 5
 TC tribephyl 12-16-15 6
   RE: TC SquidProQuo 12-16-15 9
 RE: S31|Finale|East Coast Spoiler T... PepeLePew13 12-16-15 7
 Post Spencer win IC....Pre F6TC Flowerpower1 12-16-15 8
 RE: S31|Finale|East Coast Spoiler T... PepeLePew13 12-16-15 10
   RE: S31|Finale|East Coast Spoiler T... PepeLePew13 12-16-15 11
       RE: S31|Finale|East Coast Spoiler T... SquidProQuo 12-16-15 14
 TC F6 Flowerpower1 12-16-15 12
 RE-Vote tribephyl 12-16-15 13
   Why not a Fire challenge???? michel2 12-16-15 15
       RE: Why not a Fire challenge???? SquidProQuo 12-16-15 21
 RE: S31|Finale|East Coast Spoiler T... 5cats 12-16-15 16
   RE: S31|Finale|East Coast Spoiler T... michel2 12-16-15 22
 F5IC tribephyl 12-16-15 17
 F6=Kimmi, Pre F5 TC Flowerpower1 12-16-15 18
 Kelley makes an idol tribephyl 12-16-15 19
   RE: Kelley makes an idol michel2 12-16-15 20
       RE: Kelley makes an idol SquidProQuo 12-16-15 23
 F5=Keith, F4 IC Flowerpower1 12-16-15 24
 Final IC tribephyl 12-16-15 25
   RE: Final IC PepeLePew13 12-16-15 28
 TC tribephyl 12-16-15 26
 F4 Tribal Council... Flowerpower1 12-16-15 27
 A Player rarely loses at FTC michel2 12-16-15 29
   RE: A Player rarely loses at FTC PepeLePew13 12-16-15 30
   RE: A Player rarely loses at FTC Flowerpower1 12-17-15 55
       RE: A Player rarely loses at FTC michel2 12-17-15 56
           RE: A Player rarely loses at FTC SquidProQuo 12-17-15 58
 Pre final tribal Flowerpower1 12-16-15 31
 F3 tribephyl 12-16-15 32
 Final Vote Flowerpower1 12-16-15 33
   It was UNANIMOUS!!! Jeremy WINS! Flowerpower1 12-16-15 35
       RE: It was UNANIMOUS!!! Jeremy WINS... SquidProQuo 12-16-15 40
 Perfect game Rembrandt 12-16-15 34
   RE: Perfect game Outsider32 12-16-15 36
       RE: Perfect game Rembrandt 12-16-15 37
           RE: Perfect game Outsider32 12-16-15 38
           RE: Perfect game michel2 12-16-15 42
               RE: Perfect game Rembrandt 12-16-15 47
                   RE: Perfect game PepeLePew13 12-17-15 49
                   RE: Perfect game michel2 12-17-15 54
 RE: S31|Finale|East Coast Spoiler T... jbug 12-16-15 39
   Hi Jbug! Flowerpower1 12-16-15 41
       RE: Hi Jbug! PepeLePew13 12-16-15 43
       RE: Hi Jbug! SquidProQuo 12-16-15 45
   RE: S31|Finale|East Coast Spoiler T... michel2 12-16-15 44
 HOLY Crap! Flowerpower1 12-16-15 46
   RE: HOLY Crap! Outsider32 12-17-15 48
   RE: HOLY Crap! SquidProQuo 12-17-15 50
       RE: HOLY Crap! Outsider32 12-17-15 51
       RE: HOLY Crap! Outsider32 12-17-15 52
 RE: S31|Finale|East Coast Spoiler T... SquidProQuo 12-17-15 53
   RE: S31|Finale|East Coast Spoiler T... Outsider32 12-17-15 57
       RE: S31|Finale|East Coast Spoiler T... michel2 12-18-15 59
           RE: S31|Finale|East Coast Spoiler T... suzzee 12-18-15 60
               RE: S31|Finale|East Coast Spoiler T... SquidProQuo 12-18-15 61

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

12-16-15, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Previously On Survivor...."
Let the finale begin!

A Killer final episode that is historic! See something we've never seen before, a live reunion show that will move you to tears!

In the heart of Cambodia 20 returning players epic battle for a second chance, this season is like nothing that has been seen before... multiple switches turn the game upside down, finding every hidden immunity idol required massive risks, brutal weather Tasha has survived the ups and downs of a rigorous season, she will do and say anything to win the million

Keith has won multiple challenges, hovering on the outside, he's one step closer,

Wentworth: her second chance is simple, go big or go home, has an other HII...al about staying alive

Kimmi's second chance has been 15 years in the making, she's in the majority all,

Spencer: for most of the game he was on the bottom but hafter winning 2 II's, and in the majority alliance he's on the top, has to complete his second chance journey, tonight it's anyone's game...

at night, 35: Good Tribal...Keith says wouldn't you want to sit next to Abi at TC, Keith says if I do make it I would like to be with her, not you Jeremy

Spencer: I am so happy to see Abi go, Keith, you just proved why it is good to vote her out

Kimmi: on the outside it looks like Wentworth and Keith are on the bottom but this is presented a perfect opportunity for me to swoop in!

See Kimmi and Wentworth plotting, me you and Keith to split votes
Wentworth has conf: brilliant,

Kimmi: I came to win this thing, if I go with J, Sp, and Tasha can I win? No, if these guys trust me they are letting their guard down ....my time to shine...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tribephyl 11829 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-16-15, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "IC"
Spencer wins.

uh-duh

12-16-15, 09:18 PM (EST)
3. "Post Intro...."
Kimmi has them right where she wants them, Wentworth is so happy, saw them talking on the hammock at night...

Come on in guys! See the Robfadda challenge...Kelley is making faces already!

See spencer, back up for grabs, race to collect puzzle steps, bottom to top, build very tall staircase, at top complete slider puzzle, 1 in 5 shot to win the game. Losers TC, see Keith...No one has done the final challenges, so an even playing field...

Start: GO: see Spencer and Kelley....One step at a time, can only carry one steep with you, want to be right...early pieces are easy, then the second section, spencer completes first section...then Jeremy and the girls and Keith....no second section, Jeremy is wrong, has to go back, could cost you this challenge, and Tasha is wrong. Spencer places his last section in second section, now to third section....Spencer with a one piece lead Wentworth and J are in second. Jeremy is wrong again....huge set back for J....Went worth and Spencer in lead...Jeremy is going much faster....Spencer hasd final step....Wentworth has final step....weezing....Keith is the last one, using the step like a crutch....Tasha is not done either....legs cramping, now Tasha is working on the puzzle, now Kimmi in dead last...Spencer is making progress...

Spencer and Wentworth....Spencer has it, wins~ Jeremy congratulates him...third time, I N is his, 1 in five shot to win....see Jeremy, Kelley...

Wentworth: Keith and I are on the outs, putting my trust in Kimmi, if we let Jeremy Spencer tasha get farther in this game, we are screwed..

SquidProQuo 2344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-16-15, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S31|Finale|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
So is the fact that Jeremy is all dressed up and Val and his family are in the front row a spoiler he wins?

PepeLePew13 25802 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-15, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S31|Finale|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-15 AT 09:28 PM (EST)

The ones in the final group all would have family there with them and most, if not all, would be sitting in the first few front rows.

Each Survivor contestant gets a certain number of tickets to the finale - we found this out when there was spoilerish information a couple seasons ago when a contestant's mother revealed that they were taking a couple people along to the finale -- and that contestant wasn't even in the final tribal council. (the name of the contestant escapes me at the moment)

12-16-15, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "TC"
Will Spencer make the right call with this vote?

He calls out Tasha, Jeremy and his strategy. Then promises Kelley safety. Kelley ain't buying it.

Kimmi is last to vote.

Kelley plays her idol.
Jeremy ALSO plays his idol.

Wentworth
Jeremy
Wentworth
Jeremy
Wentworth
Jeremy

Here's our first in 31 seasons... All votes were voided.
The first tribal council, in history, to not have a single valid vote.

12-16-15, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TC"
Spencer was brilliant. Loved it. And he was right about Kimmi.

Good for Wentworth too!

Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S31|Finale|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-15 AT 09:37 PM (EST)

Love it!

Zero votes counted for the first time in a Tribal Council as both Kelley and Jeremy play their HIIs.

ETA: This season has had perhaps the best of use of HIIs collectively of all seasons on Survivor - Kelley has saved herself both times she used her HII, Jeremy saved himself the one time he used it for himself and he also saved Stephen when he played his first one. Most seasons the HIIs are not used or burned when they didn't need to be.

8. "Post Spencer win IC....Pre F6TC"
Looks like the Survivor First may be for this coming F6 TC? We'll see!

Day 36, good job spencer....brutal challenge

Tasha: My boy Spencer wins immunity again, that means Keth and Wentworth are gone, I want them gone, me Kimmi, Sp, Jeremy are F4

Kimmi talking to K: it's obvious, we are going to split votes....me you and Wentworth are blindsiding Jeremy....they will split votes....Kimmi says right now they would not expect this...

Keith: right now it's me or Kelley....this plan that Kimmi came up with could be the big one

Now we see Spencer and Tasha being suspicious about Kimmi....

Kelley comes to the water hole with Kimmi, Keith

Kelley: says OMG, we are going to do this, and I don't have to play the idol....will she execute

See Kimmi talking to Jeremy, Spencer, Tasha, boys on Keith, girls on Kelley....split the vote....

Tasha and Spencer are telling Jeremy that NO, they are going to vote one of you out with Kimmi....we CAN"T split

Kelley says to Kimmi, are we good, they gonna split?

Jeremy says my voting block is skeptical of Kimmi...I think she's okay....see Jeremy with Kimmi....on the hammock, yes...we are good, I would never go and turn on you guys, we are a foursome...

Kelley says this is the turning point

Jeremy says his alliance is strong, we don't want to lose this....Jeremy says that Kimmi is goofy, but I believe her, I don't want to use my idol. Jeremy doesn't want to risk it....Spencer and Jeremy arguing on the hammock, J is worried that Wentworth has the idol, Sp says that he is a little biased his ##### is not on the line, I have immunity....we can dictate a path to the F3 with this vote...if we make the wrong call, we will say we had it!

To TC: see a snake....see Spencer, jury comes in....

Abi gives them the evil eye, Kelley rolls her eyes

Jeremy says this whole game has been voting blocks, but now it's going to alliances
Kelley says K and I are by ourselves, and those 4 are by themselves
Tasha says she doesn't see it that way
Kimmi says that she believes it

Keith says he is going to lie cheat and steal, anything to get you one more step
Jeremy: there is a lot of idol chatter going around
Spencer says the 4 people last night made a plan to split the vote, we are not going to do it anymore, we are going to not split the vote, we are all voting on one personKimmi, you are excluded now, how do you feel? Kimmi says that he is being threatened...
wentworth: you are confused...
Keith Jiffy says are you suggesting there is going to be a showdown tonight?
Wentworth is saying Spencer is looking at me like you are fine, but last time he didn't vote with me, I wasn't fine.

Spencer says we are going to rocks if she doesn't vote with us
Kimmi says she is not in the top three, I am a pawn
Keith tells her that you are number four, Jeremy says that you are not #4

Voting now....

See spencer
Tasha
they are voting....Abi snarls at Kimmi as she walks by

Vote tally:

asks if you want to play an idol? Kelly is playing hers! Jeremy tells Spencer, I told you....Jeremy is looking....no votes cast for wentworth count
Jeremy says hold on Jeffrey....he gives his idol, they ae all laughing....Spencer says WOW

First vote, Wentworht
Jeremy
Kelley
Jeremy
Kelley
Jeremy

OH SNAP!!!

For the first time in 31 seasons no votes cast for anybody at TC, cut to commercial

Jeremy is so funny, OH SNAP!

12-16-15, 09:39 PM (EST)
10. "RE: S31|Finale|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Jeremy gives the finger wag to Kimmi!

12-16-15, 09:43 PM (EST)
11. "RE: S31|Finale|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-15 AT 09:46 PM (EST)

This might have become my most favourite Tribal Council in 31 seasons.

12-16-15, 09:49 PM (EST)
14. "RE: S31|Finale|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Agreed!!!

Funny how splitting the vote has been such a crucial issue this season. Spencer was smart and his gut on Kimmi was right -- Jeremy owes Spencer!

12-16-15, 09:47 PM (EST)
12. "TC F6"
No votes cast for anybody at TC....going to revote, Spencer, Kelley, Jeremy are immune, only vote for Kimmi, Tasha, or Keith....So now they are voting

Jeremy says Kimmi, limmi, limmi, so disappointed in you, she says really?

Jeremy skips to vote

Tasha is not amused...

Vote tally

Tasha
Kimmi
Tasha
Kim
Tasha
Kimmi

Tied again

per the rules, there is a revote...if you are not changing your vote, then we will not revote...deadlocked.

Spencer Wentworth Jeremy and Keith get to have a unanimous decision to vote either Kimmi or Tasha...Spencer says that Tasha is not going home. Kelley says that it is boiling down to either Kimmi or Keith going home...Keith volunteers, she is a single young mama, he doesn't want Kimmi to go.

Spencer and Jeremy are saying they are only voting to save Tasha

Wentworth, who are you going with?

Wentworth says that she wants Keith to say, Wentworth is voting Kimmi
They all want Kimmi out now, she is the 8th member of the jury...she tried

Thanks you very much for a good game...Jeremy gives her the evil eye

WOW says Jeff, good night, see Fish....Kelley tells Keith to stay strong

Kimmi says you give it your all, stay strong proud, after 15 years to get this second chance, I hung in there well

night 36

see a spider

well that was a snoozer of a tribal, boring...hahaha
Keith: I've never seen a tribal like that, idols played, Kimmi goes to the housee I was on the chopping block, I lost track, 5 people now, 3 are solid...me and Kelley on the outside
Keith says we better go look right now

Kelley: played an idol, but the tribal didn't go the way I wanted it to go...Spencer asks her how she is, she says she is good

in conf: she says I am in so much trouble!

Jiffy is going to review it for the audience

Spencer has IN, safe, Went and Jeremy have HII, safe. so revote, now can only vote for Kimmi, tasha and Keith...Jiffy is in his GLORY, glazed look in his eyes as he explains, they have to persuade, if can't make a decision there is a consequence, pick one, if you don't pick either, they would become safe and then the others have to draw rocks, and the only one that would have to draw a rock is Keith...

12-16-15, 09:48 PM (EST)
13. "RE-Vote"
Jeremy skips.

Tasha
Kimmi
Tasha
Kim
Tasha
Kimmi

Tie, leading to a debate...leading to Keith voluntarily optioning to back out.

Kelley leans back towards Kimmi. Spencer and Jeremy agree. Keith of course HAS to vote Kimmi. Kimmi is voted out.

Post-Tribal
F5 go ack to camp.
Keith complains of being on the chopping block, then realizes that him and Kelley are on the bottom going forward.

*switch to LIVE*
Where jeff chalkboards how Keith could have become defacto bootee according to survivor rules and the 2 added idols. Had Kelley not changed her mind.

michel2 1339 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-15, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Why not a Fire challenge????"
I'll tell you why: They were afraid that Tasha would lose. We had just seen Kimmi doing fire so I'M guessing she's done it often.

12-16-15, 10:15 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Why not a Fire challenge????"
A fire tiebreaker challenge would have been the only thing to possibly top this TC!

5cats 1177 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-16-15, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: S31|Finale|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Really Jiffy, a recap in the middle of the show, OY, more wine please!

12-16-15, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: S31|Finale|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
The funniest thing is that he repeated exactly what they did in Marquesas and why it is a mistake to go to rocks when only 1 person is eligible to draw. 27 seasons later and they still haven't learned.

12-16-15, 09:58 PM (EST)
17. "F5IC"
Looks to be of the giant obstacle court with 6 stations challenge...Kelley appears openly intimidated.

Jeremy in lead with bags but wentworth went for the hardest obstacle first, will it pay off?

Wentworth back with all 6 bags and is working on the puzzle.
Jeremy back with 6th bag
Then Keith with his 6th bag.
Spencer with his 6th.
Then Tasha with her 6th bag.

Keith pulls ahead with the puzzle. Wentworth now with 5th piece and 6th, Keith with 6th piece, Wentworth with 7th and ...8th!
Kelley wins F5 Immunity.

Keith promises to go down swinging.

12-16-15, 09:59 PM (EST)
18. "F6=Kimmi, Pre F5 TC"
3 more TC's to go, and it's already 49 minutes in!

Come on in guys....naother long physical challenge! WOW!

Kelley says Oh boy, wow....race through a giant obstacle course, six stations, collect 6 bags of puzzle pieces, use those to solve, winner in final 4.

see spencer, and Wentworth and Keith....6 stations, 5 of you, untie a bag and get across that obstacle....WEntworth takes on the toughest first. Keith and Jeremy and Tasha and Spencer across with their first bag...then Wentworth...will it bpay off that Wentwrth did the hardest one first

J has his third, Keith has 3, then Tasha sand Spencer, J is in the lead...J with his fifth....Wentworth is back first with 6th bag...now Jeremy with 6th bag....Sencer is in last

Spencer is past Tasha, now all working on the puzzle

Wentworth has her first piece, once you get one piece things start to lock in ...Wentworth is in the lead, then Keith, Wentworth is halfway there, so is Keith...Spencer with nothing...Wentworth has won! guaranteed a spot in F4!

Thank you Jeff, needed this one! See Jeremy and Keith

Keith: the one person that I don't need to win, wins it, feel like I am in a coffin, but they haven't put me down yet, we will find out tonight, stay tuned!

12-16-15, 10:12 PM (EST)
19. "Kelley makes an idol"
She's ready to play it on Keith.
Keith tries to not really hide it.

Jeremy tries to get Keiths attention, when it happens... he proposes Spencer for boot.

then off we go to TC...

Keith is dropping hints, Kelley is nodding at him, signs that Jeremy and Spencer cannot help but pick up on.

Jeremy is last to vote.

Vote Tally:
Spencer
Keith
Spencer
Keith
Keith... bring me your torch.
The jury is full of shaking heads.

12-16-15, 10:14 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Kelley makes an idol"
The mistake was agreeing with Jeremy to vote out Spencer. That took all the pressure off Jeremy. Keith either had to say no, I'm voting against you or, better yet, go to Spencer, show him the idol and tell him that Jeremy was throwing him under the bus. Paranoia is always better when it is spread.

12-16-15, 10:16 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Kelley makes an idol"
Wonder if Spencer will realize Jeremy threw him under the bus

Agreed, they could have done a better play with that fake idol

Keith was a class act and adding some fun and humor to this season

12-16-15, 10:24 PM (EST)
24. "F5=Keith, F4 IC"
Day 38

Come on in guys, it's Simmotion

F4, final IC...see Jeremy. one hand tied behind back, drop ball to bottom catch it and put it back in, add more balls and at any point if a ball drops you are out.

Winner gets to plead your case ywhy you deserve a million $, see Jeremy, then Spencer then Kelley....

gabbing first ball...deep breathe, and drop. this will get you warmed up....if at any point the ball drops to the ground, you are out....key is the gate, sends one ball to the right, one to the left, 30 seconds to add another ball....

all about spacing....go left and righ....adding a third ball.....do not lose your focus, with each additional ball the pace picks up...everyone looking good....all about timing...adding 4th ball...Kelley is out

down to three, Wentworth is saying OMG, keep focusing
Taha is out, down to two
each have 30 seconds to place fifth ball in...Spencer is out, and Jeremy, when he needs it most he is guaranteed a spot at the final tribal, he's crying....most emotion I have seen in any of the days I have seen you play Survivor

I have so much emotion, I feel like I have been about this, it's all about Val, Cameron, the kids....Wentworth is crying too....your emotion says I might have just fallen a little short, these 3 are so tight, I am just mad at myself...Jeremy is in tears....they all hug him....final tribal...who will be sitting next to you at the final tribal!

Jeremy: This is for Val, Jordan, Cameron, this is for my son that isn't even here yet, now it's about who is going with me, cause I don't want third, second, I want to win!

12-16-15, 10:24 PM (EST)
25. "Final IC"
Simmotion. Hand tied behind back.

Ball 1... everyone still alive.

Ball 2... everyone still alive.

JP notes that the sound of the challenge is meditative, don't let it distract you.

Ball 3... everyone syill alive and looking good.

Ball 4... Wentworth OUT!

Tasha OUT!

5th ball... Spencer OUT!

Jeremy wins Final Immunity!

Bring on the tears!!!

Jeremy crying over 'doing it'

Kelley crying over 'failing'

Jeremy (patting the immunity necklace): This is for Val, for Jordan, for Cameron and for my baby boy on the way.

12-16-15, 10:39 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Final IC"
Too bad. Kelley really has played a fantastic game overall.

26. "TC"
Post IC, Jeremy feels like he's going to explode.

Jeremy knows he should go with his F3, but now is the time to make decisions that will allow for you to win.

Spencer then confronts both Tasha and Jeremy asking if they were tight, then goes on to say that "you can't run the game the whole time". Then Spencer goes to Kelley to make sure she isn't voting for him.
Kelley tells Jeremy and Jeremy asks her in return if she would want to "play for fire"? (Implying he may vote Spencer just to see a firw-making showdown between Spencer and Kelley.) *crosses fingers*

Spencer
Wentworth
Wentworth
Wentworth is booted!

27. "F4 Tribal Council..."
Jeremy: I want to laugh, cry explode, the season is so hard, just to have the security for tonight, I have my alliance, when you have this necklace, all bets are off, now is the time that who is the best person that I can sit next to to win a million

Tasha: Spence and I are at Jeremy's mercy if he decides to go with Wentworth and drop one of us, hope the relationship is strong enough to get me to the finals....

see Spencer and Tasha celebrating with Jeremy locked in for the F3

Spencer: says his fate in Jeremy's hands hard to give up control, this is a test to see if the relationships I have built are strong enough to see if I can stay to fight to win this game

Spencer and Kelley are talking

It's not about who's close, it's about who is likely to win
Kelley in conf: Spencer told her that he thinks he has a good shot to win, so she wants to convince Jeremy that Spencer is a bigger threat to win then her....time to go to work

Kelley tells Jeremy people really respect you, but Spencer....

Jeremy: Spencer and Wentworth both have good resumes....

Jeremy asks her would you do fire?

Jeremy says what if we made Spencer and Wentworth go to a tie and make fire. Spencer came front he bottom, won immunities, so is Kelley, it all comes down to tonight, I will make my decision tonight...if I want to stick with my alliance I will, if not, I won't it's a million dollar decision, it's huge!

TC

Savage see Jeremy with the IN and big smile!

go back to final challenge: Jeremy: big to win, devastation for the others I could see them let you have this euphoric moment, I couldn't control it.

Spencer: feeling was so disheartening, my hope is that I set myself up that instill have a possibility of staying in this game
Wentworth says you have to think of the F3, who do you think yoiu can beat
Jeremy: who do you think yo ucan beat, I have to think about my future and my family's future, do what's best for me

Kelley says that he's very articulate, he's won immunities, he's a big threat
Spencer says pot calling kettle black...if you made the chance of letting her stay, I would vote for her, and I would spend all of my energy getting others to vote for her to win.

Spencer: she will 100% will win, if she goes before the jury

Jeremy thinks there is somebody there that he can beat...are you ready to vote, yes...Spencer says if he goes into the jury, it would be a terrible move, and I would do 100% everything in my power to make sure that she wins

see a snake

see Fish

Vote tally

See Spencer, see Abi

Spencer
Kelley
Kellie
Kelley

good luck guys see you tomorrow

see spencer, Jeremy winks at Spencer...congrats to make it to the F3, final chapter written by the jury
go back and get to work on your case, tomorrows TC is going to be a battle

Kelley: I wanted to make the most of this experience, idols, bummed I didn't make it all they way to the end, I am so proud of myself!

12-16-15, 10:42 PM (EST)
29. "A Player rarely loses at FTC"
FTC rarely decides the vote because players lose by their actions leading up to that TC. Spencer probably lost votes with that stupid display. He was telling the jury that Kelley was a better player than he was. The jury will agree that Spencer wasn't the best player.

12-16-15, 10:59 PM (EST)
30. "RE: A Player rarely loses at FTC"
Spencer's being roasted more than the other two combined, while Tasha is pretty much ignored by most of the jurors.

Jeremy just pulled out the "I'm having a boy" card.

12-17-15, 09:00 AM (EST)
55. "RE: A Player rarely loses at FTC"
I really believe whole-heartedly that Jeremy's social game and awareness is what won him this game vs. Spencer's lack of social graces. That threat he made to Jeremy, in front of the jury, if you take her I will 100% vote for her and spend all my energy and power convincing the rest of the jury to vote for her as well. To threaten Jeremy right in front of the jury, and in so doing slammed the entire jury in that they could be swayed to his wants. And, I agree, the argument that he had changed and now had built relationships that he could depend on then to threaten his most critical relationship with Jeremy, was what sealed it. I think if the jurors were not sure, that move by Spencer definitely gave them clarity.

Additionally, a lot of them were probably most sympathetic to Kelley; the witches, Kass, Keith, and they probably blamed Spencer more than Jeremy for her demise.

Spencer ~ at least he still loves his GF. Ugh.

12-17-15, 06:04 PM (EST)
56. "RE: A Player rarely loses at FTC"
Fishbach said that Kelley would have likely beaten Jeremy.

12-17-15, 09:23 PM (EST)
58. "RE: A Player rarely loses at FTC"
On RHAP last night, Rob and Ron Howard discussed this with Kelley and they all seemed to agree that she would get Abi, Ciera, Kass, and possibly Keith and Joe, although those 2 could go either way. Kelly, Savage, Fishbach, Spencer and Kimmi would be Jeremy votes.

I think Kelley was in a very similar situation to Spencer in Cayagan -- underdog who people are rooting for but goes out at F4. She played the jury very well and would have had a good shot at winning because she didn't really have much blood on her hands.

12-16-15, 11:00 PM (EST)
31. "Pre final tribal"
Jeremy should have kicked Spencer to the curb, but let's face it, both Kelley and Spencer have great resumes!

See the sun rise day 39

At your convenience follow the trail behind your camp...

Tasha second chances for me was more business....there is a mirror for them to look at and a scale....see Tasha first

to make it to the end, crazy, crying, the most difficult thing I have done in my entire life, the conditions the paranoia, 17 other people couldn't do it and I did it....go to tree mail and there is the breakfast

Specner: as much as I am enjoying the day, I am here to make my second chance count to making an alliance sticking to it, us three at the end doing it

I want to make relationships and change move from the bottom to the top, tonight is the ultimate test for everything Survivor has been for me

Jeremy: my second chance is all about Val and kids, to take care of them, can't lose it it's so close, hear a rattle snake sound, got 2 HII's. one immunity win, got to finish this game and bring it home for my family

TC

Your final tribal council...game play has brought you to this chance, what is it about your game that makes it more deserving to win...

Savage starts...he applauds them, getting to F3 in an epic season, we ae wide open for votes, we want full and honest answers...focus on Jerem y and Spencer...Spencer, you threatened Jeremy that you were going to taint the jury against Jeremy, and you did it in front of the jury

Spencer says that he used to be arrogant, but I do believe that I have gained a lot of maturity
Jeremy: back to the TC that Kimmi was voted out....you verbally attacked Kimmi, explain your level of arrogance that you displayed....that whole day she said she was with me, I told every one she was with me, and she hurt my feelings,

Fish: you brought honesty and integrity in a season where it wasn't, Tasha, you did Jeremy's work....she says it was all her

to spencer: I expected strong strategic game play from you...I had to do more betraying with voting blocks, at the expense of you

Ciera; on a typical S season flippers don't usually make it, there were voting blocks, and flipping leaving a jury that feels betrayed
Jeremy says this season was diff't because of the level of players playing, and you came in pushing us to make a big move
Tasha; result of multiple swaps....bayon, then ankor, then baton, etc
Spencer had to take advantage of blurred lines, to put my self in a position to climb to the top

Keith: Jeremy convince me you you think Spencer deserves to win, came from the bottom, played the middle ground, won 3 immunities

Jeremy had a lot of control and strong relationships

Abi: S is a game of big moves, but what was your subtle move that got you where you are....Tasha reconnecting with Spencer...my relationship with Spencer
Spencer: my subtle move was with Joe, trying to shift that distrust onto him and not me
Jeremy: my subtle move was finding 2 idols, not winning rewards and gong back to camp to look

Kimmi: Spencer last night, you were a bully...Jeremy, me you tasha, we had an alliance and then Spencer comes in and replaces me in the pecking order. I never said that you were replaced, you said it...I was duped by Kimmi Kappenburg

Joe: my vote is open tonight...Tasha: you weren't aware of what was going on around you...name something that happened that you were not aware of that you turned around to your benefit...yes, when you were voted out...pick and chose my battles

Kelly: I lost by one vote...pick a number between one and 10....Jeremy: 2, Tasha: 3, Spencer 4

Kass: Question for one person....Spencer, 0 % chance of winning....everything I have heard you look like you have played like Kaos Kass, how can you ask for my vote. the Spencer that sits here is NOT the spencer that sits here, I changed....

Wentworth....not a surprise to see you sitting there...I wanted to play as an individual, what was your second story about and id you accomplish it?
Tasha:
Spencer: been teetering on who I was and now, first time no people skills, did start working on it, I believe that I made relationships

Jeremy: crying....I am here for Val, for my kids, everything I am doing is for them, before I left Val comes and tells me that she is pregnant, I am here and I am bugging out, at the family reward she tells me, that I am having a boy, I don't want to tell you because I don't want to mess up my game, my second chance is all about family, I am not doing it for me, it's all about them....Spencer pats him on the back. Jury is getting ready to vote...

12-16-15, 11:09 PM (EST)
32. "F3 "
They get a look at themselves in a mirror.

Tasha is proud of her self. It's the toughest thing she's ever done. The weather, the hunger, the lies.

Spencer is a narcissist.

Jeremy is playing for family.

Here we go... Final Tribal Council!!!

was too busy watching, sorry.

Jeremy shut 'em down though. It's apparent Tasha nor Spencer is winning.

The Votes:

Jeremy
Jeremy
Jeremy
Jeremy
Jeremy
Jeremy, the winner!!!

By a landslide.

Satisfying indeed.

12-16-15, 11:09 PM (EST)
33. "Final Vote"
back at TC...time to make a million dollar decision....person most deserving....time to vote...

Savage is up firstJoe: this was a really really hard decision for me bit you guys really battled it out....

Kelly Wiglle: fate was on your side tonight

we didn't see any of the votes

Jiffy gets the votes, thank you for a great season of survivor, thanks for sharing your second chance adventurers, Kass whispers, I hope he gets on the jet ski! hahahhahah

Now in LA....here he is....standing ovation....the F3 are holding hands...Jiffy says thank you so much for an electrifying season to watch, from day 2 you all played hard, a blast to watch...

Votes:

Jeremy
Jeremy
Jeremy
Jeremy
Jeremy
Winner: Jeremy

OMG, Spencer didn't get ANY VOTES!!!! Runs off to kiss Val and the kids.....so nice....Jeffrey collins not a bad name! Jeremy is crying and thanking them all!

12-16-15, 11:11 PM (EST)
35. "It was UNANIMOUS!!! Jeremy WINS!"
WOW!! I didn't see that coming! I think Spencer blew it when he brow beat Jeremy about not keeping him over Wentworth! Spencer really bullied him....if you don't take me then I will poison the jury against you and I will not vote for you! What a tool thing to say! I hope he knows where he made his mistake!

12-16-15, 11:29 PM (EST)
40. "RE: It was UNANIMOUS!!! Jeremy WINS!"
I think the big key is that it flew in the face of his "creating relationships" and "I changed" message. Perhaps if he owned his cut-throat game more vs. trying to sell that he had changed, it would have worked better.

But let's face it, no way that jury was ever giving the $1 million to anyone but Jeremy.

Rembrandt 67 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-16-15, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rembrandt Click to send private message to Rembrandt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Perfect game"
He joins Cochran and JT

Outsider32 459 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-16-15, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Perfect game"
Earl?

12-16-15, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rembrandt Click to send private message to Rembrandt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Perfect game"
He got voted by Rita once

12-16-15, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Perfect game"
Oh that I was thinking of unanimous final vote

12-16-15, 11:49 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Perfect game"
Actually, Jeremy did receive three votes. That has to count when talking about "perfect" game.

12-16-15, 11:57 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Perfect game"
The votes didn't count. So it turns to 0.

12-17-15, 00:14 AM (EST)
49. "RE: Perfect game"
He still received votes.

Regardless, who cares about "perfect" games? Jeremy won in a rout and that's all we should care about.

12-17-15, 07:34 AM (EST)
54. "RE: Perfect game"
Regardless, players DID vote against him.

I agree with Pepe that perfection doesn't matter but I do care to know that some of the players weren't so completely dumb as to ignore that Jeremy was a big jury threat.

jbug 16989 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-15, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: S31|Finale|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
awesome season!

Hi ya'll

12-16-15, 11:39 PM (EST)
41. "Hi Jbug!"
Great to see you! AWESOME season....wonder if they will have a third chances now?

Jiffy giving Joe a lot of love, now he's going to talk about the true family emergency with Terry Deitz and Danny!

12-16-15, 11:50 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Hi Jbug!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-15 AT 11:55 PM (EST)

This was a pretty amazing season. Top 3-5 season, absolutely, right up there with the original Heroes vs Villains season.

I think it helped that they all had the same number of appearances and they all knew the game, and the dynamics of the characters campaigning to be selected to go back and then being in game mode right off the bat made for some great strategizing.

And hello, nice to see you here again, JBug!

12-16-15, 11:51 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Hi Jbug!"
So glad they're telling Danny's story. I also found Keith to be very endearing tonight, especially when he was in tears. What a sweet gentleman.

<< wonder if they will have a third chances now?

Good call, I'm sure they're working on it already! Rob was discussing the idea of a Malcolm vs. Joe vs. Ozzy (or Spencer) show-down on a recent RHAP.

12-16-15, 11:50 PM (EST)
44. "RE: S31|Finale|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Hello there!

12-16-15, 11:57 PM (EST)
46. "HOLY Crap!"
The next Brains vs. Brawn vs. Beauty

So many evacuations for medical reasons....pussy cuts, someone wheezing, starting IV lines in the field, choppers coming to evacuate! Can't wait to see it!

Players: some middle aged girl that is a renaissance woman, worked as a jill of all trades, one young grad from MIT, got perfect SAT scores, one NBA player ~ Cave man, one middle aged gay gardner, and Caleb, the good looking Cowboy (from Big Brother)...

Jiffy says it was the most brutal of all!

12-17-15, 00:06 AM (EST)
48. "RE: HOLY Crap!"
Now you know why I could be holding out on editing analysys next year, as I cautioned. I don't know where he places at all. I hated him on BB because he was part of the immature dbag bombsquad/detonators that ragged on Donny.

12-17-15, 00:15 AM (EST)
50. "RE: HOLY Crap!"
Flo Po, agreed….it looks like some very interesting characters and drama on the new season! I liked the gardner dude. And sounds like they've found the female Spencer.

Pepe, I totally agree with you that this season was one of my top 5 or 6! Although I'm very happy that the next season is all new players.

Outsider, I'm not sure what you're talking about -- are you saying that you know Caleb and therefore have inside info ? Or that you already know so much about him from watching the TV show? I don't watch BB so maybe I'm out of the loop.

12-17-15, 01:12 AM (EST)
51. "RE: HOLY Crap!"
He was on Big Brother last year.

12-17-15, 01:15 AM (EST)
52. "RE: HOLY Crap!"
It's no longer a spoiler that he is on the show now as apparently they showed him in the preview.

12-17-15, 03:52 AM (EST)
53. "RE: S31|Finale|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 12-17-15 AT 03:52 AM (EST)

Just noticed this post on Kass' twitter tonight. It appears she's claiming credit for Jeremy's shutout. Bitter woman.

Kass McQuillen
@KassMcQ
3h
Never put a lawyer on the jury. #QueenofPonderosa #OperationGooseEgg

12-17-15, 09:00 PM (EST)
57. "RE: S31|Finale|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Kass was the one that said something after Jeremy's speech when they went to vote. I believe she did play a role. I wouldn't say she was bitter.

12-18-15, 07:33 AM (EST)
59. "RE: S31|Finale|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
She calls herself Queen of Ponderosa and uses the #OperationGooseEgg so there's something definitely wrong with her. Bitterness wouldn't be the worst of the possible maladies. She definitely didn't want to see Tasha and Spencer get any votes so it was a question of settling an old score.

suzzee 5901 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-15, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: S31|Finale|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
The Donald Trump of Ponderosa?

12-18-15, 03:45 PM (EST)
61. "RE: S31|Finale|East Coast Spoiler Thread"
<< The Donald Trump of Ponderosa?

LOL Suzzee! Kass probably does wish she could be like Trump -- I read on her Twitter that she'd love to be on his Apprentice show. Spare me!

I was just watching Kass' jury bonus clip and she basically says that to get her vote, she wanted Spencer to admit he was wrong last season and apologize for what he said after she flipped.

Still don't think that was EVER going to happen (on either side), but I am curious if Kass had a concerted "Operation Goose Egg" effort. In Spencer's post-game interview with Gordon Holmes, he says that one of the jurors told him that Kass and Fishbach were telling everyone on the jury that Spencer was rich from his parents' divorce settlement and even though Fishbach called foul on this point, he did admit on twitter that he was lobbying for the fireman over the "young rich banker." (Spencer said in the article that he only has $1,000 in his bank account, and I believe him because my dad recently retired from the Univ. of Chicago, so I know the current tuition rate!)

I would have hoped that the game had evolved beyond who "needs" the $ and would focus primarily on who played the best game, but I suppose that in a season of returnees, there is a lot more ego and reputation and old scores at stake.

Regardless, the outcome would have been the same….but I do feel that Spencer did not deserve a concerted zero vote campaign, if that was indeed the case.

On a related topic, I used to enjoy the "wine and cheese" bunch (Fish, Eliza, Courtney, Sophie, Francesca, etc.) on social media, but this season some of them (particularly Eliza) have become insufferable. And they're already touting the perfect SAT woman from S32 (female Spencer clone) and posting photos of her from their last wine and cheese bash, which makes me already not want to like her.

I'm also reading on social media that S32 is already spoiled, which saddens me. Haven't seen an actual boot list yet, but between that and all the apparent evacs (MB article confirms) and the fact that they filmed S32 first but decided to hold it and air S31 beforehand, I get the feeling that this next season will be a stinker. Hard to top this season for sure, but let's hope for the best.

Happy holidays to everyone! This is still by far the best board.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •