The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final 7 Speculation to boot...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-05-15, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final 7 Speculation to boot...."
First of all, here are the verbiage clues:

Next week is a pivotal episode. Seven players left. Itís do or die. The vote here is critical. You are deciding whom you will go toe to toe with in that final week. Nobody is certain of the right move.

With the end in sight, castaways scramble to solidify a plan for the final three~
after a huge blindside, Jeremy and Spencer are worried...
Spencer: I'm deeply concerned.
Jeremy: I think we're in trouble.
Spencer (cam. conf.): I feel my game slipping away.

Probst: But backstabbing isn't the only danger in Survivor.
Probst: Whoa, are you okay?
Tasha: I need help!

Spencer: It's the final 7, it's a breaking point now...
2 episodes to go!
Spencer: I just pray I can keep it together!
Jiffy: This challenge will kick your butt, Tasha struggling, are you OK?
Tasha: I need help!

Another clue is the title: Villains have more fun!. These were the exact words Abi used in her first confessional: When I look back on my season, I made a lot of mistakes. I created a lot of trouble. That was a mistake. I threw coconuts at Skupinís head. That was a mistake. I was too blunt with Lisa. I shouldnít have done that but having a second chance to come back and patch those little mistakes but I like having fun and villains have more fun! Is she saying them in retrospect to her game with Joe, or is she referring to villainous behavior in this episode?

*Also want to mention, in the last episode, Kimmi named the order of the male targets: Joe, then Keith, then Spencer, then Jeremy. Will they stick with that plan?

Vidcap clues:

Jeremy and Spencer walking down the beach alone, and Jeremy has his buff on as he does in the RC. I suspect the walking picture either occurs before the RC, or AFTER?

Thanks to Sheldor, who points out that Keith won the RC, Pole Dancing, in his season, which I do think puts him a leg up for a win with this challenge...If Keith wins, who would he take with him? Kelley (she was in his alliance and seemingly still has Keith with her and he owes her for choosing him for reward with BigD), Kimmi? (Keith has been close with Kimmi, the other parent out there)...If the girls went with Keith on reward, that would leave Spencer and Jeremy to walk the beach in dismay. (With Abi lurking around with Tasha?)

With the title of the episode, villains have more fun, I have to think that Abi may not stick to the plan, and decide to go rogue with her vote? If she does, who would she target? She thinks Spencer is sketchy?

Jeremy and Spencer have to be "deeply concerned" and "I think we are in trouble" regarding the girls alliance. So, both of them will feel like they need to win the IC. Jeremy clearly has the race won, and will most likely get to start the puzzle first, but how well does he do at puzzles? I do recall that he has worked on puzzles during the group challenges, and he seemed to do pretty well? Spencer has an edge on completing the puzzle though.

Just to throw this in the mix, if Jeremy won the IN, would he play his HI on Spencer? We did hear him tell Spencer, "I would do the same for you" after he played his HI on Stephen? If Jeremy and Spencer get through this TC, and editing and confessionals indicates that they WILL, how will they do it, and WHO will they vote for?

I feel as though Tasha is with Jeremy and Spencer, and will not end up voting in the girls alliance. So, I am going to presume that these three are solid. They also have an F3. So, who would they choose to vote for? Who is the biggest threat yet? Abi? Could be, especially if she is being villainous? Kelley Wentworth? YES, she is a very valid choice, but she has an HII, could she play hers this week? Yes, she could!
Kimmi: No, just don't see Kimmi going yet as she's easy to beat, and she's been with Jeremy and Tasha most of the game. Keith: I only see Keith as a target because he won the last IC where he took out Joey Amazing, BUT, considering the boys are in an uproar regarding the "girls alliance" , I don't see them voting for Keith either!?

Let's try to put all rational possibilities in this thread....maybe we can NALE it, *hahahahha*

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot.... tribephyl 12-05-15 1
   RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot.... SquidProQuo 12-05-15 2
       RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot.... Georganna 12-05-15 8
       RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot.... michel2 12-05-15 11
           RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot.... SquidProQuo 12-06-15 21
 RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot.... SquidProQuo 12-05-15 3
   RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot.... Sheldor 12-05-15 4
       RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot.... SquidProQuo 12-05-15 13
 RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot.... michel2 12-05-15 5
   RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot.... Georganna 12-05-15 6
       RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot.... michel2 12-05-15 7
           RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot.... Georganna 12-05-15 9
               RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot.... michel2 12-05-15 10
                   RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot.... Georganna 12-05-15 12
                       RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot.... SquidProQuo 12-05-15 14
                           RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot.... Georganna 12-05-15 15
                           RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot.... Flowerpower1 12-06-15 18
 Is this *source* free? tribephyl 12-06-15 16
   RE: Is this *source* free? Flowerpower1 12-06-15 17
 RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot.... coldbrewer 12-06-15 19
   RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot.... SuperClyde 12-06-15 20
       RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot.... Rembrandt 12-06-15 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 11799 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-05-15, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot...."
maybe we can NALE it

I think you just did.

Voting against Tasha last tribal, his tenuous confessional standing, his obvious challenge abilities, being next on the women's alliance 'hit list', having said that seeing his wife is worth more than a million, etc... it's pretty clear whom 7th place belongs to.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SquidProQuo 2306 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-05-15, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot...."
Agreed. Keith is a big challenge threat and likable jury threat.

It would actually be a smart thing for Tasha to act like she's with the women's alliance and steer them to go after Keith vs. Jeremy/Spencer. The girls will feel that they are taking out a guy, but it also helps T/J/S too since Keith is in Kelley's pocket.

Then the big showdown could be at F6. The women will think they're up 4-2, but Tasha could vote with J/S then if it's in her best interest. Maybe that's why the finale starts at 6? More dramatic.

Will be interesting to see if/when the HIIs get played. There is possible foreshadowing that Jeremy would play it for Spencer.

Georganna 660 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-05-15, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot...."
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-15 AT 09:19 AM (EST)

There is possible foreshadowing that Jeremy would play it for Spencer.

I think that Jeremy will. And, with that, paint an indelible image of the nature of the relationship between the two for a Jury already top-heavy with Spencer's saviors (or direct witnesses to his chronic neediness).

I can't imagine a Hidden Immunity Idol better played ...

michel2 1307 desperate attention whore postings

12-05-15, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot...."

>Will be interesting to see if/when
>the HIIs get played. There
>is possible foreshadowing that Jeremy
>would play it for Spencer.

There's nothing in the promos that FP relayed that mentions a huge surprise at TC. As for foreshadowing, I think the preponderance of clues point to Jeremy returning home with that idol to give to Val. It's Val's idol after all.

12-06-15, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot...."
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-15 AT 05:09 PM (EST)

>There's nothing in the promos that
>FP relayed that mentions a
>huge surprise at TC.
>As for foreshadowing, I think
>the preponderance of clues point
>to Jeremy returning home with
>that idol to give to
>Val. It's Val's idol
>after all.

Haven't seen the Sunday football promo yet, but I think if Jeremy plays his HII it will be next week during the finale, not this week at F7.

If he can keep it until the end and say it's a souvenir for Val, that would certainly give him bonus points with the jury. And if he does happen to play it for Spencer, then as Georganna mentions below, most likely it's game over with the jury for Spence.

At this point seems like the jury is stacked against Spencer, so unless he goes on an immunity run or makes a big play at the end, I think the Bayon majority on the jury + all the firefighter w/baby on the way emotional stuff will favor Jeremy. Still hoping Spencer and Kelley will team up again and boot Jeremy vs. targeting each otherÖ.but all signs seem to be pointing to Jeremy and Spencer sticking together vs. women's alliance. Perhaps Spencer feels his best shot with the jury is getting Kass' and the witches' coven votes, which he clearly wouldn't do if he's sitting next to Kelley. Hard to see a path for Spencer where he's able to boot BOTH Jeremy and Kelley and end up in the F3, given the current alliances, HIIs, and Tasha's loyalty to Jeremy.

12-05-15, 02:27 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot...."
Isn't this two weeks in a row that we get shots of Jeremy and Spencer walking along the beach like this? Too funny, Survivor coffee chat.

When did they get the cups? With the cookies when they rebuilt the shelter?

Sheldor 810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-05-15, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot...."
"Isn't this two weeks in a row that we get shots of Jeremy and Spencer walking along the beach like this? Too funny, Survivor coffee chat."

Yes! At first I thought it was the same scene but Spencer had on his Green shirt last week and Jeremy's Buff is in a slightly different orientation.

Episode 12

S31_Ep12_SG_018.jpg

Episode 13

vc_s31_promo_ep13_12_2_0008.jpg

It almost looks like Spencer got a haircut but probably just the camera angle or a bad hair day in Episode 12.

"When did they get the cups? With the cookies when they rebuilt the shelter? "

Yes in an extra video they said they got Coffee and a French Press along with the cookies.

12-05-15, 09:56 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot...."
Thank you, Sheldor, for clearing that up! I agree about Spencer's hair.

12-05-15, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot...."
Going with the editing clues, I think it could be Keith or Kimmi. She had a big uptake in visibility so maybe she pays for proposing the women's alliance.

Keith should be on everyone's radar after that big win and even more if he wins this week's RC but would Jeremy admit that he's worried about Keith? Kelley may want a women's alliance but she's been much closer to Keith than Tasha.

I think it will be Kimmi. All six players should target Jeremy instead but they won't...

12-05-15, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot...."

All six players should target Jeremy instead but they won't...

I think that their collective reluctance to target Jeremy is the direct result of his very successful, Season-long campaign to establish one-on-one fraternal partnerships - bro-ships, if you will - with the majority of Cambodia's players. So that each of them, individually, consider Jeremy still to be either a non-critical or contributing component of their own more clinically-defined grand strategy.

For instance:

I don't think that it was at all incidental that the opening shot of the Episode immediately following Stephen's boot was one of Jeremy and Stephen's usurper/successor, Spencer.

But, I'm more interested in why you consider that to be the case?

12-05-15, 07:47 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot...."
Why? He's a jury threat. That season long campaign should be the tool that they use against him to vote him out with an idol in his pocket.

12-05-15, 08:28 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot...."
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-15 AT 08:41 PM (EST)

I'm sorry. Michel. I wasn't clear ...

I meant to ask why (as you said earlier) you think that - though they should - they won't target Jeremy?

12-05-15, 09:12 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot...."
Survivor players are idiots...

12-05-15, 09:23 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot...."
Survivor players are idiots...

Well, assuming that to be true, then I think that being Cambodia's most useful - and usefully connected - idiot is going to pay off well for Jeremy.

12-05-15, 10:10 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot...."
OMG, your tuk tuk sig is amazing! That is definitely one of my favorite moments of this season.

Re targeting Jeremy. I do think it is (was) Spencer's intention. In fact, Stephen Fishbach said on twitter that the jury was fully expecting Jeremy, Tasha or Kimmi to be booted next vs. Joe. But it seems that the women's alliance is scaring Spencer to stick with Jeremy and Tasha -- at least for now.

If they don't go after Jeremy soon (and there appears to be no indication or promo indicating a blindside this next episode), then I think Keith will most likely be voted out before Abi or Kimmi because:

- He's the only one of the F7 who didn't have a confessional in the season opener 9-min. introductory segment
- He's a challenge AND jury threat (Kimmi is just a jury threat because of her family story; Abi is neither)
- His vote for Tasha may come back to bite him
- Jeremy will probably still try to woo Kimmi back as a number; and given that the women's alliance has not been publicly "outed" yet, he might fear it would make him look bad and lose votes w/his old alliance peeps like Wiggles, Savage and Stephen if he boots her before others like Abi or Keith.

12-05-15, 11:41 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot...."
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-15 AT 09:29 AM (EST)

OMG, your tuk tuk sig is amazing! That is definitely one of my favorite moments of this season.

It is my favorite moment of Survivor!

Tribe dropped the Tuk Tuk off for me. All gassed and ready to go. And it is amazing, isn't it? I only wish it could be a bit larger. I'm begun to experience the effects of macular degeration a little more acutely so bigger is definitely becoming better and better ...

But, unfortunately (for all of the reasons that you've noted) I think that Keith is going to be the easy boot for virtually everyone this coming week. And, if he doesn't win Individual Immunity - and the upcoming Immunity Challenge is not age-appropriate for Keith - and is voted out, I will so hate seeing him leave before the Finale.

ETA:

Then the big showdown could be at F6. The women will think they're up 4-2, but Tasha could vote with J/S then if it's in her best interest. Maybe that's why the finale starts at 6? More dramatic.

I think that you're probably very right. And I think that Tasha will remain loyal to her F3 committment. Tasha loves to bear witness to her own obvious superiority. So, appearing before the Jury is important to her. And she is 4th - rather than 3rd - on the other totem pole.

And I think that this is where we will see Jeremy play his second HII for himself or for Spencer. For several reasons.

Among them:

At F6 a tied TC vote can well end in drawing rocks. And that isn't a pleasant prospect when you're one of only four who will do the drawing.

12-06-15, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot...."
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-15 AT 10:51 AM (EST)

Yes, Squid, I agree with you regarding Spencer and his intentions. He stated at the top of the episode last week: I blindsided Stephen, but I canít become the gamebot who treats people like pawns, so even though Jeremy isnít someone I want to go to the end with, heís probably someone I need to keep a relationship with. Here he tells us that he DOES NOT want to go to the end with Jeremy.

But, as the show progresses, and he gets wind of the Girls Alliance, it forces him to work with Jeremy. The girls alliance polarizes them.

Now regarding Keith: This is what gives me pause. Taking into consideration how they are so worried about the girls alliance, why do they target a guy? Well, it may be clear to them, if Keith wins the RC that: a. He's a challenge threat, b. He's in tight with Kelley. I noted that Kelley is the only one left of his "5 person alliance", and he was the first one that Kelley picked to join her on the Family visit RC.

In the last episode when Kimmi and Kelley were discussing the all girls alliance, it was interesting to note the boot order that the girls spoke of. Kelley's boot order was: Jeremy, Spencer, Keith. Kimmi's boot order was: Spencer, Keith, Jeremy.

So, I suppose if Spencer and Jeremy figure that Keith is far more with the girls than with them, they will have no problem voting Keith, as he is the more threatening with challenges. So, there is good rationale to vote Keith out for Spencer and Jeremy. So, what about the girls? Do they hold Keith more threatening than Jeremy or Spencer. Kelley does NOT, we saw that in how she named her boy targets. (Jeremy, Spencer, Keith). So, I suppose, especially if Keith wins the RC, that it's front and center that he is seemingly the biggest threat.

But, only one of Jeremy and Spencer can win the IN. So, if Spencer wins, will Jeremy feel secure enough with Tasha telling him the girls vote, to NOT play his IN? That's the question.

They can only play the HII's up to F5, right?

PS. LOVE LOVE LOVE the tuk-tuk!

tribephyl 11799 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-06-15, 04:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Is this *source* free?"
I've almost posted multiple messages to various replies to this thread assuming that the 'sourced' boot-list might be correct with it's F3. But then, I felt guilty. So I erased.

I would love to postulate scenarios regarding the "proposed" F3, (which have been edited as so, so far.) Duh? and move beyond F7 to F6, F5, F4 and therefore F3.

Shall I continue it elsewhere?

KAKK!!!!

12-06-15, 09:36 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Is this *source* free?"
Hi Tribe, nice bird!

Yes, why don't you start another thread for the speculation of that sourced boot-list. Thanks!

coldbrewer 194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-06-15, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot...."
Since they didn't spend too much time on the family reward visit, I would speculate none of those would win.

Here's how I think it plays out:

F7: Keith gets voted out.

Final 3 pact: Jeremy, Spencer, & Tasha
All girl alliance: Kelley, Abi, & Kimmi (to their eyes, Tasha)

F6:
Spencer wins immunity.
Jeremey uses his hidden idol.
Abi or Kimmi idoled out.

F5: Abi or Kimmi idoled out by Kelley's hidden idol.

F4: Spencer wins immunity, but Jeremy & Tasha vote out Kelley.

At least that's what I think..

SuperClyde 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-06-15, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SuperClyde Click to send private message to SuperClyde Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot...."
I agree, except Kelley must misplay her idol. I can't see how one of the women would be bounced with her idol play, since it would be whomever Kelley's coalition is targeting, since there aren't enough people left for a split vote.

Rembrandt 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-06-15, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rembrandt Click to send private message to Rembrandt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot...."
F7 - I was thinking a unanimous vote on Keith.

F6 - The girls will trust Tasha and she get them to split the vote between Jeremy and Spencer. But instead vote with Jeremy and Spencer. So the vote would be 3 Abi, 2 Jerem/Spencer, 1 Jeremy/Spencer. ( I'm assuming Kelley wins Immunity or they vote Abi for least likely of having an idol.)

F5 - Jeremy wins Immunity. Kelley and Kimmi vote Spencer. Spencer and Tasha vote Kelley. Kelley plays her idol on herself and Jeremy plays his idol on Spencer. A revote between Kimmi and Tasha. Jeremy, Tasha, Spencer and probably Kelley vote out Kimmi. Kimmi and probably Kelley vote out Tasha. ( Kimmi is voted out. )

F4 - Tasha/Jeremy/Spencer wins Immunity. Kelley is voted out unanimously.

F3 - Tasha/Jeremy/Spencer

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •