The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S31 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 13 *No Sources* "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-03-15, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S31 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 13 *No Sources* "
From Jiffy, the tease for next week in the EW.com article....

Just two episodes left! Tease us up for the big penultimate episode.

It makes me sad that this season is winding down because as all Survivor fans know, each season is a new adventure and I really hate to let this one go. Next week is a pivotal episode. Seven players left. It’s do or die. The vote here is critical. You are deciding whom you will go toe to toe with in that final week. Nobody is certain of the right move. Plus, another scary situation and another Survivor in trouble.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S31 | Title, Tweets and Teases ... SquidProQuo 12-03-15 1
 S31E13 Title: Villains Have More Fu... Sheldor 12-03-15 2
   RE: S31E13 Title: Villains Have Mor... CTgirl 12-03-15 5
 S31E13 Press Release Sheldor 12-03-15 3
   RE: S31E13 Press Release michel2 12-03-15 4
       RE: S31E13 Press Release tribephyl 12-03-15 6
           RE: S31E13 Press Release Georganna 12-03-15 10
   RE: S31E13 Press Release Flowerpower1 12-03-15 7
       RE: S31E13 Press Release CTgirl 12-03-15 8
   RE: S31E13 Press Release tribephyl 12-03-15 12
       RE: S31E13 Press Release Flowerpower1 12-04-15 13
 RE: S31 | Title, Tweets and Teases ... tribephyl 12-03-15 9
   RE: S31 | Title, Tweets and Teases ... Georganna 12-03-15 11
 RE: S31 | Title, Tweets and Teases ... SquidProQuo 12-06-15 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SquidProQuo 2305 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-03-15, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S31 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 13 *No Sources* "
Based on the first promo, Tasha is the scary situation in the water. Don't think Spencer is hurt but guess that's a possibility too.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Sheldor 810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-03-15, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "S31E13 Title: Villains Have More Fun"
Episode 13 Title: "Villains Have More Fun"

Sounds like Abi to me?

CTgirl 7588 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-03-15, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S31E13 Title: Villains Have More Fun"
Its got to be Abi. She said that in her opening monologue!!

Sheldor 810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-03-15, 08:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "S31E13 Press Release "
WITH THE END IN SIGHT, CASTAWAYS SCRAMBLE TO SOLIDIFY A PLAN FOR THE FINAL THREE, ON THE PENULTIMATE EPISODE OF “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, DEC. 9

“Villains Have More Fun” – With the end in sight, castaways scramble to solidify a plan for the final three. Also, a frightening incident at the immunity challenge sends shockwaves through the entire tribe, and castaways are rewarded with a spiritual recharge at the temples of Cambodia, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Dec. 9 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: Only 7 Castaways Remain! Who will make it to the end & earn a spot in the final 3? #SurvivorSecondChance 12/9 8/7c #CBS http://bit.ly/1lcSO2K

http://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor/releases/view?id=44097

michel2 1307 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-15, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S31E13 Press Release "
Have we ever had a finale start with 6 players? They'll need 4 TCs to decide everything. Nearly one third of the cast making it to the final episode is weird.

tribephyl 11799 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-15, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S31E13 Press Release "
A season of weirdness.
Enjoyable weirdness but, weirdness nonetheless.

Georganna 659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-03-15, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S31E13 Press Release "
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-15 AT 03:07 AM (EST)

A season of weirdness.
Enjoyable weirdness but, weirdness nonetheless.

First the litany ...

There have been 24 completed Seasons played with a Majority | Minority division of Sun Sign populations (Earth and Water - vs - Fire and Air). Of those 24 Games, 21 have been won by a native of the Season's Majority. The exceptions have been Yul | Air | Aquarius (Cook Islands), Jud | Air | Gemini (Nicaragua) and Tina | Earth | Capricorn (Outback).

Cambodia is a Fire and Air Majority Season. And, from its beginning, I've felt that a Fire native (as opposed to an Air native) will be its Sole Survivor. At first, I thought that that Fire native would be Andrew | Leo. And, if for no other reason than that it would please me too much (and a Season's winner almost never pleases me), I've never thought that Keith | Leo could win this Game. So, for some time now, I've been rather confident that Jeremy | Aries would win Season 31. And, even given Tina's remarkable victory, I've been much more confident that Tasha | Earth | Capricorn (the only Earth native in Cambodia) would not.

But, watching Jeremy, Spencer and Tasha pledge an F3 Alliance Wednesday night made me shiver ...

ETA: To make matters worse, Colby is, like Jeremy, an Aries. However, I do still think that, this Season, the Aries (in Earl Cole fashion) takes home the prize.

12-03-15, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S31E13 Press Release "
With the end in sight, castaways scramble to solidify a plan for the final three. Also, a frightening incident at the immunity challenge sends shockwaves through the entire tribe, and castaways are rewarded with a spiritual recharge at the temples of Cambodia

So, for reward someone wins and picks others to go with them to the temples.

So, will the plan for the F3 be clear to us with this episode? Apparently

Tasha near drowning at the IC. God, I sure hope there is someone near by to save her! I just don't want it to be that NEAR of a drowning! Poor thing!

CTgirl 7588 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-15, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S31E13 Press Release "
LAST EDITED ON 12-03-15 AT 10:55 PM (EST)

Kona over at Sucks said that there are scuba divers near but out of sight. IMO, Tasha doesn't seem that panicked when she says it. She's probably exhausted but not about to drown!

12-03-15, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: S31E13 Press Release "
Thematics... “Villains Have More Fun”...

Definitely sounds more Abi than anyone else.

RC oriented tease... castaways are rewarded with a spiritual recharge at the temples of Cambodia

Haven't seen the breakdowns yet but I SWEAR it's gotta be Kimmi going.

IC oriented buzz... Also, a frightening incident at the immunity challenge sends shockwaves through the entire tribe

"frightening incident" and "shockwaves" (from this hype) "scary situation" and "in trouble" (from previous hype) ALL spells to me, the survivor makes it through despite being "in danger". Red Herring Alert!

Boot-Story hype... With the end in sight, castaways scramble to solidify a plan for the final three.

As stated above (or is it below) Jeremy, Spencer and Tasha beat everyone else to the punch. So it becomes, do Abi, Kimmi, Kelley or Keith find an F3 alliance to rely on? Doubtful.

and I'm adhering to it... with special louvered flaps on my toes, dontcha know.

12-04-15, 08:55 AM (EST)
13. "RE: S31E13 Press Release "
re: RC....RC oriented tease... castaways are rewarded with a spiritual recharge at the temples of Cambodia

Haven't seen the breakdowns yet but I SWEAR it's gotta be Kimmi going.

OH YES, now I remember. Weren't she and Varner focused on in the temples when they came through in the beginning? Did the editing foreshadow this?

12-03-15, 10:59 PM (EST)
9. "RE: S31 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 13 *No Sources* "
Next week is a pivotal episode. Seven players left. It’s do or die. The vote here is critical. You are deciding whom you will go toe to toe with in that final week. Nobody is certain of the right move.

Well, we saw Jeremy, Spencer and Tasha already commit to an F3.
So the question arises... Will anyone else be able to scrounge together three people to play with? (My thought is a big resounding NO! Well, maybe Abi, Kelley and Kimmi... wait, the more I think about it, nope.)
Oh and 2. Will it actually be an F3? OR an F4?
Gut-punch repulsion at an F4, but I can see why "they" would want to do it.

Plus, another scary situation and another Survivor in trouble.
Could be the same survivor same experience, but somehow I think it's two of 'em and both recover.
IMO, "scary situation" and "in trouble" are meant to be both completely surmountable.

Although I can see it from this side too, both Stephen and Joe could both be considered 'medical-related' boots...
(Cambodia is brutal and we'll see MUCH more of it NEXT season.) So, it's possible that Abi gets cramps and Keith suffers from oldness.

grrr.... yelp!

Georganna 659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-03-15, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S31 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 13 *No Sources* "
LAST EDITED ON 12-05-15 AT 03:08 AM (EST)

(Cambodia is brutal and we'll see MUCH more of it NEXT season.)

Kona, who has 'tracked' the weather in Koh Rong during Cambodia's filming schedule, has also said that, beginning with this Episode ...

Heavy rains ... return and remain through the rest of the game.

SquidProQuo 2305 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-06-15, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S31 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 13 *No Sources* "
Didn't know where to put this, but it's a tweet and thought it was funny, so posting Monica's take on Kimmi wanting a women's alliance.

-----

Monica Padilla
@MonicaPadilla7
Dec 2
Smh! Let's see if she tells on HERSELF to the boys this time for having ideas of a girl alliance lol twitter.com/oscarljyao/sta…

Monica Padilla retweeted
Austin Jackson Austin Jackson
@SurvivorAJ
Dec 2
Pretty ironic that Kimmi wants to do an all girls alliance now after flipping on @MonicaPadilla7 for wanting to do that early on #Survivor

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •