The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S31 | East Coast Spoiler Thresd"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 11794 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-02-15, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S31 | East Coast Spoiler Thresd"
Keep ALL conversation regarding the 12th episode here as it airs across the country. Giving time to our dear left coasters so they can watch in pleasant ignorance.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Okay, Tribe, I GOT YOU!!! Flowerpower1 12-02-15 1
 Previously on Survivor.... Flowerpower1 12-02-15 2
   RE: Previously on Survivor.... michel2 12-02-15 16
       RE: Previously on Survivor.... SquidProQuo 12-02-15 24
 I missed the recap but... tribephyl 12-02-15 3
 RE: S31 | East Coast Spoiler Thresd Round Robin 12-02-15 4
   RE: S31 | East Coast Spoiler Thresd tribephyl 12-02-15 7
 Post introduction....Kimmi plans gi... Flowerpower1 12-02-15 5
   RE: Post introduction....Kimmi plan... michel2 12-02-15 17
 RC: Here comes family... tribephyl 12-02-15 6
 Luv 'n' BBQ tribephyl 12-02-15 8
 Post RC, Kelley WINS! Flowerpower1 12-02-15 9
 IC... tribephyl 12-02-15 10
   RE: IC... Flowerpower1 12-03-15 27
 New F3 Flowerpower1 12-02-15 11
 Medical shows up... tribephyl 12-02-15 12
   RE: Medical shows up... michel2 12-02-15 19
 Heartbreaking to see Joe try so har... Flowerpower1 12-02-15 13
 TC tribephyl 12-02-15 14
 Next time on... tribephyl 12-02-15 15
   RE: Next time on... michel2 12-02-15 20
 Joe is OUT, next time on S.... Flowerpower1 12-02-15 18
   Congrats to Us! michel2 12-02-15 21
       Thank GAWD for Kingfish! Flowerpower1 12-02-15 22
           RE: Thank GAWD for Kingfish! michel2 12-02-15 23
 RE: S31 | East Coast Spoiler Thresd SquidProQuo 12-03-15 25
   RE: S31 | East Coast Spoiler Thresd Murphy3126 12-04-15 28
       RE: S31 | East Coast Spoiler Thresd Georganna 12-04-15 29
 Ironic Rembrandt 12-03-15 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower1 1241 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-02-15, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Okay, Tribe, I GOT YOU!!!"
So happy I finally saw this thread BEFORE posting another....Insert Keith cackle here.......!

READY!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-02-15, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Previously on Survivor...."
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-15 AT 10:09 PM (EST)

Second chances are never easy....see Jeremy, some were struggling with their emotions, while others were fighting to stay alive, at the last IC Joe lost for the first time, back at camp Stephen thought he could get everyone on board to vote for Joe, but Spencer had plans of his own, at TC, Spencer got his way, shocking Jeremy Tasha and Kimmi, 8 are left...whos next

Orkun day 30

Jeremy: that was a great move last night....you didn't think that was going to mess up numbers to Spencer

for the first time I made a move, even if Jeremy is n't one I want to go to the end with he's someone I need to keep good with

Jeremy doesn't feel comfortable, these voting blocks just keep moving and I don't like that, I need to be in the middle of things

see Kelley and Kimmi, talking about getting Joe out

Kimmi: I need to be in control of my destiny, get Joe out next, Kimmi plants the seed with Kelley about girls alliance,

Kelley: if we vote out Joe, girls willing to work together, there is nothing that the girls couldn't do, vote out Joe with all the girls

Kimmi: I didn't come out here to be somebodies pawn, so it's time for me to make my move

saw Kimmi talking to Kelley, and Tasha and they were down with it!

michel2 1300 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-02-15, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Previously on Survivor...."
Hearing Kimmi talking about the all-women alliance, I bet Monica was hitting her head against the wall. Now she wants a women's alliance?!

SquidProQuo 2290 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-02-15, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Previously on Survivor...."
My sentiments exactly.

12-02-15, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I missed the recap but..."
Kimmi was front and center in the intro confirming with all of the ladies that they should now start a woman's alliance. Jope is the first target, then Spencer, then Keith and finally Jeremy.
Kimmi cliams to be there to win the million dollars and it's about time she starts playing the game.

Interesting as when Monica came to her with the same idea, Kimmi ratted on her and got Monica booted.

Round Robin 2913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-02-15, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S31 | East Coast Spoiler Thresd"
Be aware that there was a mass shooting in California today, and there might be interruptions for shooting coverage.

12-02-15, 09:21 PM (EST)
7. "RE: S31 | East Coast Spoiler Thresd"
Lol...like that message.

12-02-15, 09:19 PM (EST)
5. "Post introduction....Kimmi plans girls alliance"
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-15 AT 10:11 PM (EST)

Come on in guys to the RC....

See Jeremy

Tasha how does it feel to have lasted 30 days, fantastic

Jeremy: how hard is it to leave a second time....I don't know how they are doing, he is crying already

Jeff tells them about the loved ones visit...not always, sometimes we do something diff't, here they are....OMG....Jeremy is first, finds out It's a boy!!!!

It's a baby boy!...I knew it!

So Val said, it's a boy, I will have a wson, but I don't want anybody to know right now! This whole game all I do is think about family....I love you!

Tasha, here is your cousin, Christine....they hug...laughing....we are like more sisters than cousins, it's love! OMG

Spencer, who would you like to see, his FG...Marcella....cries, he's so awkward....I miss you so much....I love you, he tells her...saying I love you, is a big deal to me and something I have struggled with since childhood, fought through, this change is real

Abi, your mom is here again, Vera, come on out, MOM! hugs, tears, you are my mo and my best friend, she's my angel!

Keith, mrs....hugs and lifts her up....Keith is crying, Big D.....points her out to everyone...LA, lower arkansas...he chuckles....

Wentworth, Dad Dale....crying, Dale, what is it like to be out here, I have a whole new respect for the loved ones at home, cause we know what the game does to you

Joe, shared a story, with your dad, but it didn't happen, but it will now!....crying.....YOU DID IT! You made my dream come true! Strong family bond family is the most important thing in my life and he thanks the others for giving him this chance....

Kimmy: you have waited longer than anyone else in this game, DADDY I did it, I am so proud, this is the best gift, a part of my dream, they are all crying and clapping....an RC to get through

race to dig upu bags in the sand, spin around post torecieve another bag, then over balance beam for another bag, then solve puzzle

American bar b cue, winner back to camp with their loved one, Marcella says to Sp, I love you, and he nods....

GO....Kimmy and Joe out first, then Keith, Untying bags, Kimmy in first.....spinning around post......faster you spin the faster you finish, looking for 5 bags total....Deith and Kimmi...dieth is going to give it a go, dizzy with four bags, and they keep falling off the balance beam...Keith in first....then Joe in second....now puzzle....see dad, come on Joe....Abi's mother tells her to focus....last are spencer and Tasha....they are looking for one word...Abi thinks she has it, then Wentwrth
and KELLEY wins, NOURISHMENT was the word...

Back to camp pick three tribe members and their loved ones....so hard, Keith....come on Big D, Abi...Kimmi....four left, choose one more....Joe is crying, so Joe...

That means Christina, Val, Marcella, say good bye...

thanks to Wentworth....

see Kimmi kiss Kelley, see Joe and Dad walk off arm in arm!

12-02-15, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Post introduction....Kimmi plans girls alliance"
Being nice to Joe wasn't smart. Kelley should have taken Spencer.

12-02-15, 09:19 PM (EST)
6. "RC: Here comes family..."
and tears...

Jeremy sobs.

Val whispers that it's a boy.

Jeff blinks back tears.

Jeremy is STILL clinging to the idea that he doesn't let anyone know.

Tasha's cousin, Christina.

Spencer's girlfriend, Marcella.

He said "I love you" to her.

Now I'm tearing up.

Abi's Mom.

Keith's wife.

Oh gawd... Dale is there. Probably to ruin Kelley's chances again.

Joe's... storybook Dad, Pat.
Kissing, dream creating and more kissing.

Kimmi's dad, Daddy.
He's proud.

RC is for American BBQ and Love.

Keith, Kimmi
Keith, Jeremy
Kimmi leading...
Keith spinning....

Kimmi with 4th bag.
Keith with 4th bag.
Tasha with 4th bag.
Jeremy, Spencer.

Now Keith in the lead.

Abi leaps into the puzzle portion.
Kelley jumps in and takes the lead and the win!

Kelley picks, Keith, Abi, Kimmi and finally... Jope.
Who get's another lip-kiss from dad.

Jeremy, Tasha and Spencer go without.

12-02-15, 09:27 PM (EST)
8. "Luv 'n' BBQ "
Joe get's much needed love from his dad.

Spencer feels heartache but needs to get back into the game.
Final 3 deal is made between Spencer, Tasha and Jeremy.

Tasha feels like she can play between the J/S/T F3 and Women's alliance.

Spencer want's to keep the target on Joe.

12-02-15, 09:28 PM (EST)
9. "Post RC, Kelley WINS!"
Man.....I wanted more Jeremy and VAL!!!!
What is the first clue that Joe is not good.....he loses the RC! YIKES

See them coming down the beach toward reward...dAy 30....Kelley gets conf: walking into camp, a beautiful thing, everyone so excited to be here....Keith: to see a family member, especially my wife, but I don't care any of my relatives, but Big D is the ultimate prize

Joe's dad says that he never had a friend like youi, I was a loner, You are such a good friend, Joe, you are my ?.....for him to share that with me, it's special, I love him unconditionally

Jeremy and Spencer at camp...I expected it, tiny little shanks to the heart, never felt heatache like that, so have to get my head back in the game....talks strategy to Jeremy and Tasha, do every thing in his power to win....

Spencer: you feel weird about Stephen going, but it was about him, not you, he tells them....Tasha asks how do you proceed forward?
Spencer says: how do you feel about us in the F3, Spencer suggests? they are DOWN with it!

Tasha says great, I have this option then on the other side I have a viable option with the girls

What do you think about Joe, asks Spencer....Spencer conf: at this point I don't know how many other opportunities there will be to get Joe out, give him an inch, he will take a mile, the second I get the chance to take this guy out of here!

12-02-15, 09:37 PM (EST)
10. "IC..."
Pole Position....

2 necklaces.

Kimmi out.
Abi out.
Tasha out.
Kelley Wentworth wins for the ladies.
Spencer out.
Jeremy out.
Joe or Keith for the guys?
16 feet of pole.
Jope's bends, he gets it back.
Keith's bends, he get's it back.

1 hour 20 minutes.
Looking up balancing a long pole.
Jope passes out.

Jeff calls medical.

12-03-15, 10:48 PM (EST)
27. "RE: IC..."
1 hour 20 minutes.
Looking up balancing a long pole.
Jope passes out.

Jeremy had a confessional that Joe and Keith made it an HOUR after he had dropped out. And, he said that Keith collapsed right after Joe did as well.

12-02-15, 09:37 PM (EST)
11. "New F3"
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-15 AT 10:25 PM (EST)

So, we have a brewing girls alliance, AND, a new F3: Spencer, Jeremy, Tasha AND, both sides want JOE out first!

Cut to the IC...

see Joe and he's smiling

Spencer gives back the IN, feels so good, it will feel good again....foreshadowing?

balance wooden statue on pole, at intervals add more sections of pole making it more difficult...winner 1 in 7 shot to win, and today, the first man and the first woman to win, 2 people will have immunity! One in four, come on! Here we go....

started....now adding another section of pole, first test, make the transition while keeping the statue in place...everyone doing well....add a section of pole every 5 minutes....see them doing it

dramatic music, it's very windy, they are at 10 feet....Kimmi is out

then Abi is out

Wentworth vs. Tasha....25 minutes elapsed, and adding another section of pole....Tasha's falls, so Kelley wins IC! SAFE

And right behind that Spencer drops out, and Jeremy out....now Keith and Joe making transition....we are up, with Keith and Joe at 14 feet of pole....30 minutes, adding their last section of pole....if you drop during this transition you are out, both with a lot of movement.....

Joe is struggling....straining so hard, a nice recovery......Kieth is bending....Spencer says this is too tense....1 hour 20 minutes in....Joe looking straight up....Joe collapses....Medical, medical medical....he's out....

At first they all cheered, then recognized he was out, is he okay? JOE, they all approach him....

12-02-15, 09:55 PM (EST)
12. "Medical shows up..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-15 AT 09:56 PM (EST)

and gives Jope the okay to continue on.
Low blood sugar, resulted in him passing out so his heart could easilier pump blood to his heart.

Kelley gets a necklace.
Keith gets a necklace.

Abi likens the IC to Brazil V Germany.

Joe is target #1 by EVERYONE.

Jope pulls aside Jeremy. Jope proposes Abi.

Tasha tattles on the all girls alliance to Jeremy and Spencer.
Then goes off and braids Abi's hair.

Jeremy and Spencer are nervous about the all-girls alliance.

So, is it gonna be Abi or Joe?

12-02-15, 10:11 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Medical shows up..."

>Abi likens the IC to Brazil
>V Germany.

Like when Germany beat Brazil 7-1?

>Tasha tattles on the all girls
>alliance to Jeremy and Spencer.

I understand her reasoning but she should have waited until the next TC, not now.

>So, is it gonna be Abi
>or Joe?

Pretty sure it was never really Abi. They milked everything out of a momentary doubt.

12-02-15, 09:55 PM (EST)
13. "Heartbreaking to see Joe try so hard...."
They cut to commercial when they recognized he had collapsed....

OMG....he like passed out....Medical comes in....see the monitors....he's coming to now.....He's used up all his energy stores int he past hour, he has no reserve left to support himself...his legs went numb....do you realize what happened, I just want it so bad, and I want to play it as hard as I can....His blood pressure fell and now that he is horizontal he's back with them....sitting him up

I go into Immunity today thinking I will win, now I am on my back and no immunity, tough situation for me....

Wentworth and Keith get immunity...tahnk you....Keith, well earned. Jiffy tells them when we had this idea of second chance a group of people that are willing to push them selves farther than they would ever push themselves in normal life!

back at camp....they tell Joe to sit down and rest
Last thing he remembered, I am going down
Abi: the IC was like watching the IC was like watching a soccer match and lost to a 52 year old man, amazing

see Kelley telling Abi about Kimmi wants Joe to go, they are happy

Kelley: the fact that Joe competed till he passed out, I can't compete with that, he's got to go

Joe: right now sucks, I wnnt into last tC with no immunity so I am pretty confident I can do it again

Joe is trying to convince Jeremy that Abi is the most dangerous to get to the end, because everyone want s to sit next to her....makes his pitch....I think Jeremy is a smart guy, and I think it stuck

See Jeremy Spencer and Tasha talking....Tasha tells them that the girls want to do an all girl alliance, but I have been lowyal since day one...

Jeremy is now nervous in conf....Jeremy says it is so quiet right now

tAsha says she told them before someone else could....it made them suspicious which could mean trouble

See Jeremy and Joe talking, they are terrified if they keep Joe, or the other

Spencer in conf: I am not convinced my final three is Jeremy tasha, I can beat Kimmi, abi, went....

Jeremy: if those girls take over the game, me and spencer are done

see Jeremy and Tasha: I just don't trust those girls

Tasha: Joe has escaped one TC, I don't want him to escape another one

I don't want to go to TC without knowing what we are doing, we are making a million dollar decision and I am nervous as hell about that, says Tasha

Cut to TC

See Fish smiling...Kelley Went shakes her head

Joe: when you dropped, how are you feeling, I have pushed myself in sports, but not like this, I have my breaking point too....Joe is near tears

Kimmi says it was frightening

Kelley: how quickly does it cross your mind, alright he's out

Kelley says yes, he fought till he passed out

Jeremy: you think, Joe doesn't have immunity, do we take him out, these next few votes are crucial

This is where the invoice of Voting blocks and alliances ....Jeremy says you have to start picking an alliance...I feel like people know who is on the chopping block

Joe and Abi raise their hands

Abi says that she is on the bottom....you are a threat in the game because everyone wants to take her to the end, she gets past the votes and yet she is still here

Spencer says when this person that you would love to sit next to doesn't help your position, that's a problem

Abi says we have to get rid of the bd apple
Joe: I hope the people that I talked to stick to the plan, if you don't have 4 that you can absolutely trust, it will be 8, 7, 6.

Wentworth is first voter

Abi says that you are moldy, you've gotta go, and please get a haircut, you look like a clown

Spencer says that I have a terrifying feeling that this is a winning or a losing vote....????duh?

Vote tally, see Abi and Joe

no idol is played

see Jeremy, Spencer

Joe
Abi
Tasha
Joe
Joe

JOE....sixth member of the jury

See Kelley....make a big smile to the jury

Joe: good luck you all, boys, best of luck....Kelley shakes her head

was an alliance formed tonight or was this just the perfect opportunity to take out a big threat?

12-02-15, 09:56 PM (EST)
14. "TC"
Jeremy says the next few votes are crucial. Tasha agrees, Kelley agrees and so does Jope.

Jope feels vulnerable.
Abi feels vulnerable.

Abi admit's there is a mold taking over the tribe and the bad apple needs to be removed.

Does Jope last?

I missed the whisper!

No idols played.

Vote Tally is...

Joe
Abi
Tasha
Joe
Joe
Joe

The ladies stick together.

12-02-15, 10:02 PM (EST)
15. "Next time on..."
Jeremy and Spencer feel in danger.

The challenge field opens up but it's looking like a particularly dangerous challenge. Spencer takes a header into a dock, Tasha begs for help.

Joe voted for abi
Keith voted for Tasha.
The ladies plus Jeremy vote for Joe.

12-02-15, 10:12 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Next time on..."

>Joe voted for abi
>Keith voted for Tasha.
>The ladies plus Jeremy vote for
>Joe.

The ladies plus Jeremy and Spencer vote for Joe.

12-02-15, 10:06 PM (EST)
18. "Joe is OUT, next time on S...."
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-15 AT 10:07 PM (EST)

Next time on Survivor

Jiffy: After a huge blindside, Jeremy and Spencer are worried
Sepncer: I am deeply concerned
Jeremy: I think we are in trouble
Spencer: i feel my game slipping away
Jiffy: but, backstabbing isn't the only danger in survivor

See Spencer fall hard against the dock in a challenge and see tasha swimming in a challenge and she yells, I NEED HELP! She's struggling to stay a float, she needs rescuing, for real!

Joe: I have no regrets, I don't leave anything back behind me, I played the best game I could... getting my dad out here, that alone was with a million dollars to me and I have the fans to thank of it! <3

Votes: Kelley: Joe
Abi: Joe
Kimmi: Joe
tAsha" Joe
Jeremy: Joe
Spencer: Joe
Joe: Abi
Keith: Tasha

12-02-15, 10:17 PM (EST)
21. "Congrats to Us!"
We voted unanimously for Joe.

(In Survivor, a 7-1 vote is unanimous! )

12-02-15, 10:29 PM (EST)
22. "Thank GAWD for Kingfish!"
He's such an "out of the box" kinda guy!

<3

12-02-15, 11:00 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Thank GAWD for Kingfish!"
! Don't you mean "out of the bowl" kinda guy?!

SquidProQuo 2290 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-03-15, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SquidProQuo Click to send private message to SquidProQuo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: S31 | East Coast Spoiler Thresd"
Wow, tough to see Joe go out that way, even though it was pretty obvious his time was up this week. So glad he made the family visit and had that moment with his dad. He and Keith are both such tough competitors.

So will the F3 alliance revealed hold up? And is it just me, or has Kelley (and by extension, the women's alliance) suddenly become a bit catty and less likeable? I've loved Kelley up to now and was rooting for her as an underdog, and she seemed to be getting a very good edit, but it seemed that now that she has some power, there was some negativity to her edit. (Plus Kimmi was mocked with the geese, and Abi was nasty overall.)

Good episode for Spencer, getting credit for making a move and showing growth, plus the winning quote. I like seeing him and Jeremy teamed up as underdogs vs. the girls alliance. Wish they both had more family visit time.

Tasha should be in a great position straddling the two alliances, but it seems like she made a mistake telling the guys about the girls. The guys' faces said it all. Wonder if Jeremy will use his idol next week and/or tell Spence about it.

What's up with Keith voting Tasha? Did he just not want to vote Joe out of respect for their friendship? Will that have repercussion with Tasha? It also will be interesting to see how Spencer and Wentworth interact next week. Not picking him for reward may come back to bite her.

Funniest lines of the night were Keith's 4th cousin twice removed bit and Abi telling Joe to cut his hair. I was a bit surprised they left that line in there…but I guess after poopy pants last week, there are no holds barred.

Murphy3126 214 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-04-15, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: S31 | East Coast Spoiler Thresd"
I agree. I was starting to root for Kelley, but she came across like a blonde Ciera. Whatever winner edit she had building is now gone. I thought Tasha was becoming a force, but she seems to be less than what I thought. I do wonder why Keith voted for her.

Georganna 648 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-04-15, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: S31 | East Coast Spoiler Thresd"
I do wonder why Keith voted for her.

I think that it just may have been Keith's application of the you don't kick a man when he's down rule. And Tasha may have seemed to be the least force in the Game to him too ...

Rembrandt 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-03-15, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rembrandt Click to send private message to Rembrandt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Ironic"
how Stephen claimed Joe was the golden boy and the golden boy beat him by 1 placement again.

Tocantins

Stephen 2nd place
JT 1st place

Cambodia

Stephen 9th place
Joe 8th place

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •