The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S31 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 08 *No Sources*"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 11710 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-01-15, 02:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S31 | Title, Tweets and Teases | Ep. 08 *No Sources*"
Title: "You Call, We'll Haul"
Airs Wednesday, November 11, 2015
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 EW Tease CTgirl 11-05-15 1
   RE: EW Tease suzzee 11-05-15 2
       RE: EW Tease michel2 11-05-15 3
           RE: EW Tease suzzee 11-06-15 4
 Why no press release yet CBS? CTgirl 11-09-15 5
   Finally CBS! CTgirl 11-09-15 6
       Let's figure this out! Flowerpower1 11-11-15 7
           RE: Let's figure this out! Sheldor 11-11-15 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CTgirl 7543 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-15, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "EW Tease"
Dalton talks to Jeff about the remaining 12 castaways chances

Since weíve hit the halfway point of the season in terms of the merge and number of episodes, talk a little bit about who surprised you the most ó either pleasantly or not so much ó in the first half of the season in terms of their gameplay.

I think Spencer is doing a good job of showing people his intention to behave differently. Whether itís an authentic desire or just game play is irrelevant if itís working. I think Joe is doing a good job of working within a system that doesnít play to his strengths. He is such a dominant threat that people tend to want guys like him out, but heís maneuvering while he can ó now things will get tough as the game is individual. I like the game Jeremy is playing. Heís really just trying to pick up where he left off. His second chance isnít so much about changing as it is playing without the burden of a loved one.

Same with Wentworth, Iíve been really impressed with her play and so happy to see her playing her own game this time. Ciera is playing a great social game. Itís really subtle, but she could be deadly if the merge works out in her favor. Keith is doing a refined version of what he did the first time and it can work all the way to the end because Keith is a likable person. He stays out of the way, contributes at camp, bleeds at challenges and then says, ďWho do you want me to vote for?Ē It works because heís easy. I wish I was more this way in life as it would make things so much more pleasant!

Tasha is doing a good job of taking the patience she learned from her first season and putting it into practice this season. She is not pushing anybody around, sheís gently persuading when she has to, and then sheís right back to observing and letting other people make the mistakes. Savage is playing a hard game but I donít think itís much different from his first time. His game is based around loyalty and heís showing it again in Second Chance. If he picks the right people that loyalty is invaluable.

Fishbach is one of the few players that I actually think is playing a less effective game, at this point. He is definitely the kind of player that can turn it around, but until he deals with Joe it seems his focus is going to be blurry. Heís spending a lot of time and energy trying to rid the game of his nemesis, but I question if thatís his smartest move.

Kimmi didnít last long enough the first time for any of us to really know how she would have played, and because itís been so long since then she has clearly grown as a person so we donít have much to go on. In many ways this is a fresh start for her. She seems to be very involved in strategy and isnít afraid to speak her mind. At this point sheís surprised me in a positive way.

Then there is Wiglesworth, the original runner-up. Kelly is playing a very specific game. She has her own set of rules, she is not influenced by pace, and rarely influenced by other opinions. Itís not the kind of game I would ever play, but then again I have never played, much less made it to the end! So what do I know?

Okay, I saved the best for last: Abi. I absolutely, 150,000 percent believe that Abi came into the game intending to be different. I absolutely believe that thus far, she has failed. But that doesnít mean sheís a failure. There is a difference in my book. She is trying, itís just not working. I believe that Abi, like a lot of us, has a hard time seeing how she comes across to others. Even when they try to explain it to her she argues that theyíre wrong. I know she drives a lot of people crazy, but she makes me laugh. She keeps the game interesting and the deeper the game goes the more valuable her vote becomes.

Looks like someone wants to make a big move next week. What can you tell us about what to expect?

The unexpected merge sends people into a true scramble and the game enters itís next phase. The evolution will now slowly begin. Itís another amazing episode next week.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 5875 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-15, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: EW Tease"
The Fishback quote rings true, sometimes it seems that knowing too much about Survivor hinders his game. He actually makes me feel jittery just watching him analyze things, he's coming off a little desperate, like he feels time is running out. He may make others feel so edgy that they want him gone just for the discomfort he generates. I'm afraid he's going to go for the big move and if it fails it will be as haunting for him as his first time out.

michel2 1239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-05-15, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: EW Tease"
Jiffy said: "Itís another amazing episode next week."

Another?

suzzee 5875 desperate attention whore postings

11-06-15, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: EW Tease"
I can't take the excitement.

If RC is teams the winners must be going on a reward or something. Time for a little of Cambodia culture?

11-09-15, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Why no press release yet CBS?"

Maybe they figure they've already spelled everything out in the web promo, lol.

11-09-15, 06:58 PM (EST)
6. "Finally CBS!"
AN INTENSE WATER CHALLENGE LEAVES CASTAWAYS THIRSTY FOR A MUCH-NEEDED REWARD, ON ďSURVIVOR,Ē

ďYou Call, We'll HaulĒ Ė An intense water challenge leaves castaways thirsty for a much-needed reward. Also, immunity hangs in the balance as castaways attempt to steady themselves, and a shocking tribal council takes an unexpected turn, on SURVIVOR

CHEAT TWEET: Another blindside? A shocking Tribal Council takes an unexpected turn

A shocking tribal council takes an unexpected turn? CBS hyperbole or does the target get switched mid-tribal?

Flowerpower1 1107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-11-15, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Let's figure this out!"
I hadn't seen the CBS Misdirection until yesterday...

a shocking tribal council takes an unexpected turn

This really makes it sound as though the original target escapes the boot, while someone unexpected goes? Let's ponder this!

*The promos sure make it sound as though it's Stephen vs. Joe.
*Next week, the title of the show is "Witches Coven". This surely sounds like something Andrew Savage would say in regard to Ciera. Ciera and other girls aka witches.
*We hear Ciera suggesting to Stephen that she is down for targeting Joe. Perhaps she will be the one that spear heads it this week, and Stephen follows along, because we know he is down for that too. Stephen probably thinks the vote will go Ciera vs. Joe, and has no idea that it could be him. #blindside.

Now, what girls are around next week to be in a "witches coven"? Ciera, Abi, Kelley? Kelly? Kimmi/Tasha? Maybe the girls are bonding together and the alpha's feel threatened, or at least Savage feels threatened. He's definitely on a witch hunt for Ciera, most likely. Especially if he wanted her out when Kass left.

Sheldor 785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-11-15, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Let's figure this out!"
"a shocking tribal council takes an unexpected turn"

With 12 players could they end up deadlocked 6-6 and have to go to rocks? I would think CBS would promote the heck out of a rock draw so I doubt that's the answer.

If they Blindside a male (Stephen, Joe, or Andrew) there will be 6 Females and only 5 Males left so I can see one of the Males calling the 6 Females the "Witches Coven"

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •