The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows, Time To Vote: S31 ep 5 - Cambodia"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

CTgirl 7504 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-19-15, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows, Time To Vote: S31 ep 5 - Cambodia"
ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

The DAWS

Cast your vote for the Survivor you think is going home tonight:

nuBayon Tribe
Jeremy Collins
Monica Padilla
Stephen Fishbach
Kimmi Kappenberg
Kelly Wiglesworth
Spencer Bledsoe

nuTakeo Tribe
Kelley Wentworth
Terry Deitz
Ciera Eastin
Joe Anglim
Kass McQuillen
Keith Nale

Angkor
Andrew Savage
Tasha Fox
Woo Hwang
Abi-Maria Gomes

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.
This is easy, just erase the bit in the subject heading where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, "pick a name." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot ep.: "name picked & pick a name 2." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.
This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on ("challenge winner, HII details, twists, any nonsense you have noted from the previous episode") should go in your post not in your subject line.
2. Reply only to this post. But to change your vote do reply to your own vote post.
Your new heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3" Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: pick a name 3 & pick a name 4" if you think it will be a two-boot ep.
3. This is not a discussion thread, it's not it's not it's not, do not treat it as such.
There are plenty of places here to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements: this is a vote thread. But please feel free to discuss your vote(s) in your own post, "joke filler", we are really interested in what you have to say.
4. No graphics.
Unless they are pertinent to something in this episode. Siggies allowed.
5. Have fun!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Monica Flowerpower1 10-20-15 1
 Monica CTgirl 10-20-15 2
 Monica Dusty2004 10-20-15 3
 Spencer Georganna 10-20-15 4
 Monica michel2 10-20-15 5
 Monica Sheldor 10-20-15 6
 Monica Rembrandt 10-20-15 7
 Monica Outsider32 10-20-15 8
 Woo personofinterest 10-21-15 9
 Fishboy kingfish 10-21-15 10
 Abi Be Gone Murphy3126 10-21-15 11
 Stephen coldbrewer 10-21-15 12
 Terry 5cats 10-21-15 13
   RE: Terry Dusty2004 10-21-15 15
       RE: Terry CTgirl 10-21-15 17
           RE: Terry 5cats 10-21-15 19
               RE: Terry CTgirl 10-21-15 20
 Monica Scarlett O Hara 10-21-15 14
 Monica tribephyl 10-21-15 16
 Monica Corvis7 10-21-15 18
 Vote Tally Flowerpower1 10-21-15 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower1 1017 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-20-15, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Monica"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-15 AT 11:02 AM (EST)

I believe that the nuBayon tribe loses the challenge. We know that Spencer is throwing Kelly under the bus. Kelly appears to have a new BFF, Kimmi. They are both very old school and need to stick together. Monica, however, wants to get out Spencer. But, Spencer is the new young lad to Jeremy, he's turned a new leaf, matured, grown, gotten more emotional and sensitive and Jiffy tells us that he's continuing to grow. So, Spencer is not going anywhere. So, if Kimmi recruits Kelly and Spencer, and Jeremy/Stephen do NOT want to vote out Spencer, then there is a nice compromise. Vote out Monica, the snake.

Monica did NOT have an intro confessional.

From the editing, I will NOT be surprised if the nuBayon's first vote out one of their own, an original Bayon, and the nuTakeo's do the same thing, vote out one of their own first. Funny.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-20-15, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Monica"
What FloPo said!

Dusty2004 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-20-15, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dusty2004 Click to send private message to Dusty2004 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Monica"
I think she will mess up and not listen to what others are saying.

Dusty

Georganna 537 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-20-15, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Spencer"
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-15 AT 07:27 PM (EST)

I am so weary of watching Buster try to grow into his big-boy britches!

michel2 1182 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-15, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Monica"
Kimmi is calling someone a snake. We know it's a woman and it's certainly not her new best friend Kelly. That leaves...Wait, it can't be as easy as shooting DAWs in a barrel, can it? I guess it can.
Bye Bye Monica, we barely got to see you

Sheldor 762 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-20-15, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Monica"
  • From the Press Images it seems pretty obvious that NuBayon is going to Tribal Council.

• On NuBayon only Monica, Jeremy and Spencer had confessionals last week and Monica has had a confessional 2 weeks in a row whereas Jeremy and Spencer have had confessionals EVERY Episode.

• Stephen silent last Episode, Kelly silent for the last two Episodes, and Kimmi silent for the last three Episodes.

• Some female (not Kimmi) is a Snake in the Grass

• Monica is all over the Press Images

Rembrandt 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-20-15, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rembrandt Click to send private message to Rembrandt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Monica"
Monica my love,
My sultry preteen,
Why must I hold you
only whilst I dream?
Will I be forever enslaved by your spell?
Why must I worship you and never tell?
Monica, you make my boyhood tremble,
My senses all go wacky.
Someday, I'll tell the world, my love...
Or my name's not Rembrandt!

Outsider32 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-20-15, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Monica"
Snake in the grass Monica outs Spencer to Kimmi and Kelly, leading Kimmi to go on the rampage to vote her out.

personofinterest 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-21-15, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Woo"
It is probably Monica; however, I can't imagine Woo's tribe winning anything!

kingfish 18619 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-15, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Fishboy"
Picture: Monica shocked, Jeremy shocked, both are dejected because fishboy is ejected.

"You don't want to be trapped inside with me, sunshine".

Murphy3126 210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-21-15, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Abi Be Gone"
OK, its probably Monica, but its more fun to vote Abi!

coldbrewer 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-21-15, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Stephen"
The snake is Monica, but the target is the HII hunter, Stephen.

5cats 1152 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-15, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Terry"
Sent home because of family emergency, if not this week then probably Monica or both.

Dusty2004 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-21-15, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dusty2004 Click to send private message to Dusty2004 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Terry"
Does everyone know about this or is this a spoiler that should not be here?

Dusty

10-21-15, 02:50 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Terry"
From the Advisory at the top of the page: The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question. Thank you.

It shouldn't be referenced because it hasn't been mentioned in the promos. However, we did have a discussion in the spoiler section that it could occur this week. Everyone is warned that there might be spoilers mentioned in this thread.

5cats 1152 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-15, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Terry"
I'm so sorry. Never played this before this season and I guess I didn't think of it as a spoiler at the time I wrote it. I mistakenly thought it was a well known fact. I should know to read the small print!!

10-21-15, 06:18 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Terry"
No worries! (These rules were made years ago!)

Glad you're joining in.

Scarlett O Hara 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-21-15, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Monica"
She is the weakest link. And besides, she thinks she's on easy street being in the majority. Wake up GURL - this is Survivor!!

tribephyl 11664 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-15, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Monica"
because what moanica wants is to not actually target 'growing-boy' but go against her proposed 'ladies only' grouping. while 'finger-waggler' would rather hang with wigles.

Toucan play the game

Corvis7 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-21-15, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis7 Click to send private message to Corvis7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Monica"
I concur.

Flowerpower1 1017 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-15, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Vote Tally"
Monica 10
Spencer 1
Woo 1
Fishbach 1
Abi 1
Stephen 1
Terry 1

All others UTR

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •