The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S31: Second Chances, POST Production"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower1 851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-17-15, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S31: Second Chances, POST Production"
Now that S31: Second Chances has played out to fruition, I thought it would be a good time to start a new thread. Please feel free to post anything related to the unfolding of the show here. That includes sourced spoilers, pictures, tweets, social media, etc.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 A few game spoilers and pre/post pi... Flowerpower1 07-17-15 1
   RE: A few game spoilers and pre/pos... CTgirl 07-20-15 2
   RE: A few game spoilers and pre/pos... PepeLePew13 08-25-15 4
 Twists Revealed... Flowerpower1 08-24-15 3
   RE: Twists Revealed... PepeLePew13 08-25-15 6
 First Cast Photo PepeLePew13 08-25-15 5
 Video from pregame interviews CTgirl 08-25-15 7
 CBS Meet the Cast video CTgirl 08-25-15 8
 RHAP 7 things you need to know.... Flowerpower1 08-26-15 9
   RE: RHAP 7 things you need to know.... tribephyl 08-29-15 10
       RE: RHAP 7 things you need to know.... Outsider32 09-16-15 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

07-17-15, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "A few game spoilers and pre/post pictures of players"
LAST EDITED ON 07-17-15 AT 06:46 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-17-15 AT 06:40 PM (EST)

CONTAINS SOURCED SPOILERS....don't look if you don't want to know. There is no boot list here, however.

Taken from Sucks, posted by Redmond...

BAYON

Andrew Savage
Jeremy Collins
Joe Anglim
Keith Nale
Stephen Fishbach
Ciera Eastin
Kass McQuillen
Kimmi Kappenberg
Monica Padilla
Tasha Fox.

TA KEO

Jeff Varner
Spencer Bledsoe
Terry Deitz
Vytas Baskauskas
Woo Hwang
Abi-Maria Gomes
Kelly Wiglesworth
Kelley Wentworth
Peih-Gee Law
Shirin Oskooi

Redmond also spoiled the pink and green colors of the tribes and that there will be a merge at 13, with 10 jurors. He adds that no players were medivaced this season. Look Closer notes that the tribes are split into 3 tribes after the first 2 boots.

Now, here are some news from across the boards and internet.

First of all:

Terry Dietz is speculated to leave the game (at least by episode 5) early as his son has experienced a medical crisis. On Facebook he seemed a very fit and well-rounded young man, but as far as I can gather, Terry was selected and left for the game and his wife, Trish, took over his Facebook and was active, then suddenly she wasn't. Then there started to be pics posted of their son Danny (who just graduated from High School), at Boston Children's Hospital. As far as I can gather from putting the pieces together, he was fine up until around June 8 or so. At this point he has been hospitalized with something so serious, he now requires a heart transplant. Trish, Terry's wife, sent for Terry to return home. Heart breaking! Please, let's all keep Terry's son, Danny, and their family in our hearts and prayers! You can purchase a t-shirt that says "DANNYSTRONG" that benefits the cardiac unit at Boston Children's....http://foreverfierce.com/products/danny-strong-fundraiser

2. Antithesys at Sucks has an "Anti-Clarification on Active Spoilers Thread". In this thread he confirms via his sources that early outs are Vytas, Terry, and Abi-Maria. These are the only confirmations that he has, and like I said, that's with his sources.

3. Post returnees pictures:

The most impressive one, imo, is TASHA, posted on FB by Survivor Whispers:

Pre-game:

Kelley Wentworth:

Pre-game:

Post game:

For me, I think Kelley is pretty darn skinny to begin with, so I don't think she looks that much different? But, people at Sucks do.

Kimmie:

Pre game:

Post game:

Again, I don't think that Kimmie looks too significantly different, her dress she is wearing on her return is very flattering, but concealing, so I just don't know?

Jeremy:

Pre and Post game:

Post game:

I do see a change in Jeremy...

Keith

Pre-game:

Post game:

Andrew

Pre and Post Game:

Monica

Pre and Post Game ~ note her pre-game pic is on the right....I think she looks heavier in the post game shot....*snort*:

Pei-Geeh

Pre and Post Game:

I also heard that Pei-Geeh had a significant staph (skin) infection on the back of her upper thigh....I will find the pic...

Joe:

Pre and Post game:

Spencer

Pre and Post game:

Ciera

Pre and Post game:

Here are pre game pics of Stephen, Kass, Vytas, Woo, Shirin, and Abi-Marie, but no post game pics of them...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CTgirl 7453 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-20-15, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A few game spoilers and pre/post pictures of players"
Great round-up - thanks FloPo.

I've seen other pictures of Kelley Wentworth on twitter and I feel like she's trying to show off how much weight she's lost! She does look skinnier to me.

Not really a spoiler, but Jeremy posted a picture of himself and Terry at Boston Children's Hospital (looks like Jeremy was visiting him).

Vytas and Abi are speculated to go early because they both were on Instagram during the pre-merge time. Abi supposedly deleted a photo of Kass from last year!!

PepeLePew13 25730 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-15, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: A few game spoilers and pre/post pictures of players"
Nice job, FloPo!

Nothing on Varner or Kelly Wiglesworth?

08-24-15, 01:50 PM (EST)
3. "Twists Revealed..."
LAST EDITED ON 08-24-15 AT 01:51 PM (EST)

Twists revealed via ew.com located here....

Idols will all be different this season. Some will be nice and fancy while others will be very basic, as though a "5 year old made it".

Clues will be hidden at camps but they will be a map to the challenge area, to see if anyone will be brave enough to grab it in front of everyone...Idols will be hidden or out in the open at challenge areas.

08-25-15, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Twists Revealed..."
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-15 AT 10:26 AM (EST)

Love the potential idea behind the idols all being different from each other and being hidden at challenges. Who's going to potentially cost their team a lead in a challenge by going for the idol? Who's going to make a fake idol? Gonna love it if a stupid looking idol is out in the open and nobody believes it's one, or someone carries it out in the open all day and nobody takes note and think they've got an easy boot that night at Tribal, and ... surprise.

ETA: I can see how the idols out in the open at challenges twist can be unfair -- the challenge hogs can dominate the challenge leg and still have time to casually walk over and scoop up the idol and still win it. Others who aren't as physically fit don't have this kind of luxury.

08-25-15, 10:14 AM (EST)
5. "First Cast Photo"

08-25-15, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Video from pregame interviews"
Watch this video about the Survivors talking about their potential pregame alliances. This was shot during the pregame interviews before they left for Cambodia. Lots to speculate on! You gotta love Jeff Varner! I hope he goes far because his confessionals will be the best!

Here is the article is it from.

08-25-15, 04:00 PM (EST)
8. "CBS Meet the Cast video"
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-15 AT 04:01 PM (EST)

This is a CBS video but from Yahoo News so hopefully the non-USA viewers can see it. Interviews and a few clips from the opening scene.

Meet the cast

P.S. I'm getting excited for this season!

08-26-15, 01:19 PM (EST)
9. "RHAP 7 things you need to know...."
Rob has a podcast/website with Josh Wigler, aka standing in this season for Stephan Fishbach as the other knowingest know-it-all, article/podcast on 7 things we can expect to see this season, located here.

1. Cast Announcement:

Bayon Tribe (Wears Purple)
Joe Anglim
Jeremy Collins
Stephen Fishbach
Keith Nale
Andrew Savage

Ciera Eastin
Tasha Fox
Kimmi Kappenberg
Kass McQuillen
Monica Padilla

Takeo Tribe (Wears Green)

Peih-Gee Law
Shirin Oskoii
Kelly Wentworth
Kelly Wiglesworth
Abi-Maria Gomes

Vytas Baskauskas
Spencer Bledsoe
Terry Dietz
Jeff Varner
Woo Hwang

2. Players Have Been Sharing Pre-Game Alliances

Great youtube video by Mike Glazer that CTGirl posted above says a lot.
Varner: Main alliance with Kelly Wigglesworth/Terry/Vytas
Varner's second alliance: Spencer/PeeGeih/Kelly Wentworth/Shirin

3. Classic Challenges will be Coming Back

First challenge will be the very first challenge of the series, Quest for Fire with an additional ending of the jail break added.

Also, the show will start with a classic marooning.

4. Idols will be Hidden at Challenges

Contestants will find hidden clues at camp that are a map to the HII, where it is in plain sight at challenges.

5. Immunity Idols Won’t Always Look Like Immunity Idols

Speaks for itself. They could be very ornate or they could look like a f*****g stick!

6. The First Tribe Headed to Tribal Council will Be Rushed

Supposedly, as soon as the first tribe loses the first IC, they go to TC immediately!

tribephyl 11580 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-15, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: RHAP 7 things you need to know...."
Interesting to note that as tribes are split initially, Jeff is apparently aligned with 7 of the members of Takeo. (Leaving Woo and Abi on the outside?)
Strange for a 'Pre-Season' alliance to all end up on the same tribe.

Outsider32 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-16-15, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: RHAP 7 things you need to know...."
I'm thinking this tribe either survives until the swap or Jeff gets caught making too many deals and is the first one gone if before the swap.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •