The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S30 | 'Finale' Ep. 14 | Vidcap Analysis *No Sources* "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 11515 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-14-15, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S30 | 'Finale' Ep. 14 | Vidcap Analysis *No Sources* "
Here it is, the thread to deposit and discuss the finale episode vidcaps.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 PostShow Promo tribephyl 05-14-15 1
   RE: PostShow Promo Outsider32 05-14-15 2
   Thoughts... Flowerpower1 05-15-15 3
       RE: Thoughts... __Corea 05-15-15 4
           RE: Thoughts... Flowerpower1 05-15-15 6
           RE: Thoughts... Outsider32 05-15-15 8
       RE: Thoughts... CTgirl 05-15-15 5
           Post Dan exit interviews... Flowerpower1 05-15-15 7
       RE: Thoughts... Sheldor 05-15-15 9
       RE: Thoughts... Murphy3126 05-16-15 10
   RE: PostShow Promo Outsider32 05-16-15 11
       RE: PostShow Promo Flowerpower1 05-16-15 12
           RE: PostShow Promo Outsider32 05-17-15 13
               RE: PostShow Promo tribephyl 05-17-15 14
                   RE: PostShow Promo michel2 05-17-15 15
                       RE: PostShow Promo Brownroach 05-17-15 17
                           RE: PostShow Promo michel2 05-17-15 19
           RE: PostShow Promo Flowerpower1 05-17-15 16
               RE: PostShow Promo CTgirl 05-17-15 18
 New Finale promo is up... Flowerpower1 05-18-15 20
   RE: New Finale promo is up... Outsider32 05-18-15 21
   RE: New Finale promo is up... Sheldor 05-18-15 28
 CBS Press Images Flowerpower1 05-18-15 22
   Why ... Georganna 05-18-15 24
       RE: Why ... michel2 05-18-15 25
       Drat! Georganna 05-18-15 27
   RE: CBS Press Images Sheldor 05-18-15 29
       RE: CBS Press Images Flowerpower1 05-19-15 37
           RE: CBS Press Images Georganna 05-19-15 39
               RE: CBS Press Images Sheldor 05-20-15 42
                   RE: CBS Press Images Georganna 05-20-15 43
                   RE: CBS Press Images CTgirl 05-20-15 44
                   RE: CBS Press Images Georganna 05-20-15 45
 Three challenges shown.... Flowerpower1 05-18-15 23
   RE: Three challenges shown.... michel2 05-18-15 26
       RE: Three challenges shown.... Jims03 05-18-15 30
           RE: Three challenges shown.... Jims03 05-18-15 32
               RE: Three challenges shown.... survivor1234 05-18-15 33
                   RE: Three challenges shown.... Outsider32 05-19-15 34
                       RE: Three challenges shown.... Sheldor 05-19-15 35
                   RE: Three challenges shown.... PepeLePew13 05-19-15 36
       RE: Three challenges shown.... Outsider32 05-18-15 31
   RE: Three challenges shown.... newsomewayne 05-19-15 38
 RE: S30 | 'Finale' Ep. 14 | Vidcap ... Georganna 05-19-15 40
   RE: S30 | 'Finale' Ep. 14 | Vidcap ... michel2 05-19-15 41

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

05-14-15, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "PostShow Promo"
Transcript and Vidcaps courtesy of SurvivorFever.net

JP: Next time on a special 2 hour season finale...

Rodney: Why wouldn't you tell us you had the Hidden Idol.

Carolyn: All of you voted for me!

JP: With only 4 days left, worlds collide.

Rodney: Let the games begin.

Mike (talking to Carolyn on the beach): Do not put your head down.

Sierra: I'm scared.

Rodney (talking to Will): I'm scared.

Mike: This is a million dollar mistake.

JP: Join us for the finale, Wednesday, May 20th.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Outsider32 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-14-15, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: PostShow Promo"
Carolyn looks like she is dead last in that challenge.

Flowerpower1 803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-15-15, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Thoughts..."
Well, this challenge is most likely the F5 IC. (Do they have RC's at 5?) If they do, then never mind. But clearly, Carolyn is LAST in this challenge so far, but remember, there is a puzzle at the end of it, and it looks like a figure the combination out type of puzzle challenge.

Regardless, it's clear that Mike will win because Mike says this to Carolyn...

Do not put your head down!

That is what you say to someone when they have lost. Clearly, Carolyn loses the R5 IC, and Mike is giving her hope to fight vs. Sierra, Rodney, and Will.

So, Carolyn out at F5, most likely.

Mike saying, This is a million dollar mistake.

This could have been said at any time and I firmly think this is misdirection, for what it's worth. The only thing left to figure out for me is who will get booted at F4. I would think that Rodney would be the best choice as it was "his" alliance that was dead set against Mike and he did keep them all together. But, at this point, they are all goats, so does it really matter?

__Corea 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-15-15, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail __Corea Click to send private message to __Corea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Thoughts..."
One other possibility is that Carolyn wins immunity and he's warning her not to get lazy. I feel like the screencap of the challenge is too much.

ps, I haven't posted much on here, but I always enjoy your commentary Flowerpower (along with almost everyone else's as well). Thank you.

05-15-15, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Thoughts..."
Hi Corea! I always enjoy your 2 cents as well, usually in the vote thread. Love that you jump in occasionally! Keep it coming!

05-15-15, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outsider32 Click to send private message to Outsider32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Thoughts..."
On second thought I don't see any bags on Carolyn's station. Maybe she is looking at the combination?

CTgirl 7447 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-15, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Thoughts..."
F5 Reward Challenge is probably the loved ones visit.

I agree Carolyn is toast if Mike wins immunity.

F4, if Mike wins immunity, will the 3 left talk with him or not? Sierra will but Rodney and Will have been allied since the merge and probably would just vote out the newest member of their group: Sierra. Will's a wildcard though. He doesn't do what is expected of him! At this point the Mike vs. Rodney story almost has to play out at F3!

05-15-15, 03:01 PM (EST)
7. "Post Dan exit interviews..."
Dan said that Sierra actually came to Dan and told him that Will was jumping to vote with Mike and Carolyn, and that's why he played the extra vote doubler. Too bad Sierra didn't get any credit for that. Then again, it was Dan's perspective and we all know how warped that seems.

I think Sierra was competing against Will, and wants to be the last one standing with Rodney. But, at 5, they just need to be in the top three, so I don't really see Sierra/Rodney/Will doing anything crazy at this point. Until it gets to F4, and Mike has immunity. Then, they will all be scrambling.

Sheldor 706 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-15-15, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Thoughts..."
Flowerpower wrote: "Do they have RC's at 5?"

Sometimes. They did last season in San Juan Del Sur

S29 Ep14 Final5 Reward Challenge

Reward challenge: Each castaway would unspool a rope until they felt they had enough slack to continue on the course. They then would assemble a bridge by placing wooden poles in open slots across two beams. Once across, they would throw sandbags to knock down ten stacked circular blocks. The first castaway to finish would win an advantage in the next immunity challenge.

S29 Ep14 Final5 Immunity Challenge

Immunity challenge: Each castaway would maneuver a ball across a series of obstacles on a table course. The first castaway to transfer three balls to the other side of the table would win immunity.

S29 Ep14 Final4 Immunity Challenge

Immunity challenge: The castaways would race down a tower and maneuver through obstacles to retrieve bags of puzzle pieces; once all five bags of pieces were retrieved, the castaways would use them to solve a puzzle of the season's logo. However, three pieces would be missing; the castaway would then head down the tower, find the numbers that correspond to the missing shapes, and use the numbers to open a combination lock. The first player to unlock their flag would win immunity.

Murphy3126 204 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-16-15, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Murphy3126 Click to send private message to Murphy3126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Thoughts..."
I think you're right on target Flowerpower. Especially about the misdirection thing.

Maybe the challenge is memory & they have to keep running back & forth to get it right. I can't imagine Carolyn being behind Will, unless she's being attacked by a hive full of Jenn's bees.

Its still 3 to 2 & should be 3 to 1 at F4. I think both Carolyn & Will think it will be Rodney out at F4 if Mike or Carolyn still in. Also that they have a better chance of beating Rodney in F3. They gain nothing by flipping until after F4 challenge & then its too late. Mike & Carolyn won't be influenced at that point. Carolyn needs for anyone to beat Mike at F5 & then she has to win II at F4 ... that can happen. Mike has to win back to back ... that can happen. It would be interesting to see one of Will, Carolyn or Rodney decide its better to be in F3 than finish 4th, & ally with Mike & Carolyn for F3.

05-16-15, 04:07 PM (EST)
11. "RE: PostShow Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-15 AT 04:10 PM (EST)

Did anyone notice this?

05-16-15, 11:05 PM (EST)
12. "RE: PostShow Promo"

You can see the scorpion on it and it's reddish. I think that is the no collar HII...

05-17-15, 01:27 AM (EST)
13. "RE: PostShow Promo"
Yeah but they're showing this in the preview. Its either another idol is found or this is gonna be in the season recap for the next show.

05-17-15, 01:49 AM (EST)
14. "RE: PostShow Promo"
Yeah, wouldn't read too much into this. Plain and simple, there is no way they'd introduce a NEW idol at F5.
Gotta be from the expected season retrospective the episode will traditionally begin with.

michel2 892 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-15, 07:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: PostShow Promo"
If I remember correctly, they put a new idol in play at F6 during Micronesia, the one Amanda used and then they put it back in play at F5 but Parvati decided she didn't need it so she spent her time suntanning on Exile island.

Brownroach 15252 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-15, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: PostShow Promo"
LAST EDITED ON 05-18-15 AT 01:34 AM (EST)

If they were going to introduce another idol, there should have been a clue available at the reward in this past episode, since Mike had just used his.

I think they didn't actually plant a new merge idol this time. The one Mike used was the original Blue Collar idol which no one had previously found. Carolyn's was the White Collar idol, and traditionally they don't rehide the tribal HII's once they are played post-merge. So I expect there will be no more HIIs/clues.

05-17-15, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: PostShow Promo"
I don't think they will replace an idol either but it's not as if they listen to us. When Mike played his idol, there was still one in play. Now there are none left so that could be reason enough for them to plant a new one.

05-17-15, 09:03 AM (EST)
16. "RE: PostShow Promo"
If you look at the preview promo, there is a picture of the sun then we see the HII come in behind it, then the first words we hear are Rodney saying, "Why wouldn't you tell us you had the idol?". So, I just think it is imagery that leads into the fall out after she's just played her idol. I don't think it means anything significant for the upcoming show. FWIW.

05-17-15, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: PostShow Promo"
Yeah, but Mike ATE a scorpion in the first episode!

05-18-15, 02:41 PM (EST)
20. "New Finale promo is up..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-18-15 AT 04:25 PM (EST)

The verbiage:

Jiffy: I know you are ready for some love....see Carolyn with her husband, Sierra with her dad, Mike with his mom, Rodney with his dad, and Will with his wife.

Will: (as he high fives all of the others at the reward challenge), "Let's do this, baby! Let's go, Jeff!"
See them all lined up, V/O: Five castaways remain
Mike in conf: I am ready for a battle
Sierra: Seen in a challenge, and then in conf: It's every man for himself.
V/O: 3 Tribal Councils
Rodney: Seen during a challenge then in conf: I dominated socially, I built relationships.
V/O: 2 riveting hours
Will: Seen during the grab the bag obstacle course then in confessional: Did I lie? YES, Did I mess up? Of course,
V/O: 1 Ultimate Survivor, then see Carolyn sliding down a slide in the middle of a challenge...
Carolyn in conf: I will fight tooth and nail, this is do or die!
V/O: Don't miss the Survivor finale and the live reunion show...

Editing in the photos of the challenges shown. Carolyn, Will, and Mike are doing the same challenge with the water. You can see Carolyn running up the steps behind Will in his picture. Because we know that Carolyn and Will are doing the same challenge then we can put Mike with them, as he's coming off the same slide next to steps as Carolyn is seen going down. So, Will, Mike and Carolyn are doing the same challenge.

Carolyn:

Will:

Mike:

Then, I think that Rodney and Sierra are seen doing the same challenge, with tiles. Sierra is collecting hers, while Rodney has them placed and is using them like skeet ball, sliding the tiles into a slot at the end of the table....

Sierra:

Rodney:

This is the tile challenge also:

You can see the skeet table that Rodney slides the tiles through in the background where Will is spilling his tiles. This is a F5 challenge.

So, with all the pictures of the challenges, we know they are showing us 2 of the 3 challenges. We don't know if the slide challenge is at F5 or F4. I suspect it's F5 IC, and Mike says this to Carolyn after it's over: do not put your head down.

Then we probably get the confessional from her in her bathing suit: I will fight tooth and nail, it's do or die time!

05-18-15, 04:41 PM (EST)
21. "RE: New Finale promo is up..."
I was about to ay she was in two challenges. But I remember last year the sliding down pole and going up stairs was f4 challenge. Also, could a water slide be ahead of the platform Will stumbles onto?

The loved ones challenge in Cagayan everybody got to spend time with loved ones and then they went straight to immunity.

05-18-15, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheldor Click to send private message to Sheldor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: New Finale promo is up..."
Survivor: Worlds Apart
Web Promo - Episode 14
http://www.survivorfever.net/vc_s30_web_promo_ep14.html

Survivor - It's A Fickle, Fickle Game/Survivor Reunion Show (Preview)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVnLLNqspM0

Transcript by SurvivorFever.net:

Announcer: Survivor Finale, Wednesday

Jeff Probst: I know you're ready for some love.

Announcer: It's the most emotional Season Finale ever.

Will <at a challenge>: Let's do this, baby! Let's go, Jeff!

Announcer: 5 Castaways Remain.

Mike <camera confessional>: I'm ready for a battle.

Sierra <camera confessional>: It's every man for himself.

Announcer: 3 Tribal Councils.

Rodney <camera confessional>: I dominated socially. I built relationships.

Announcer: 2 Riveting Hours.

Will <camera confessional>: Did I lie? Of course. Did I backstab? Yes.

Announcer: 1 Ultimate Survivor.

Carolyn <camera confessional>: I will fight tooth and nail. This is do or die.

Announcer: Don't miss the Survivor season finale and live reunion show.

_0001
_0002
_0003
_0004
_0005
_0006
_0007
_0008
_0009
_0010
_0011
_0012
_0013
_0014
_0015
_0016
_0017
_0018
_0019
_0020
_0021
_0022
_0023
_0024
_0025
_0026
_0027
_0028
_0029
_0030
_0031
_0032
_0033
_0034
_0035
_0036
_0037
_0038
_0039
_0040
_0041
_0042
_0043
_0044
_0045
_0046
_0047
_0048
_0049
_0050
_0051
_0052
_0053
_0054

05-18-15, 06:10 PM (EST)
22. "CBS Press Images"
These are all posted on line at the CBS.com site, they are posted with captions...

A blindfolded maze challenge with all 5 Survivors:

Ready for the challenge: (Note the color of Jiffy's shirt at this challenge.)

Same shirt, at the start of this challenge with the F5..."Five remain"

Same challenge at the start, "And then there were five". Note Carolyn's and Sierra's hair:

The blindfolded maze challenge, I think goes with the standing in field on the mat challenge, Jiffy wearing light blue shirt. This has to be the F5 IC? "Relying on their other senses"

From the Maze challenge as above? "Jeff gets real"

Now I think this is going to the Reward Challenge - Family members there...."Walk on by". Note Sierra's hair is pulled up, and Carolyn has her shorts on.

Arriving at the RC - Family members...."Mike and Sierra". Note her hair has a band in it.

Jiffy at the RC - Family, black shirt..."Our favorite host"

At Family RC, Carolyn has her hair in a braid again...."What has Carolyn feeling emotional?"

Mike at the RC - Family, "Mike feels all the emotions"

Family RC, "Contagious smile"

Family RC, "Mike has a laugh"

Family RC, "Jeff gets emotional during a special surprise"

Back at camp, "Mike and Sierra share a moment"

At camp, "Will hangs out one last time in camp"

"Mike, Sierra, Carolyn chat"

"Guy time"

"The last two ladies have a laugh"

"Mike and Rodney have a chat"

"Rodney's focused on the end of the game"

"The perfect spot"

At Tribal Council, "Jeff addresses the group"

"Joe has a word at TC"

"The ponderosa clan shows some looks"

"Smiling Shirin"

"Tyler talks to the final five"

Georganna 461 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-18-15, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Why ... "
"Tyler talks to the final five"

... is Tyler talking to the final five?

G

05-18-15, 08:28 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Why ... "
Because SeeBS can't do the math!

05-18-15, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Drat!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-18-15 AT 09:35 PM (EST)

I thought that we were about to be witnesses to an Honest-To-God ... Jaw-Dropping ... Game-Changing ... Ratings-Shattering ... First-Time-Ever-On-Survivor ... Judge Jeff-And-Jury-Select-The-Final-Three ... Monumental ... Surprise-With-All-The-Fixins' ... Twist! ...

05-18-15, 09:51 PM (EST)
29. "RE: CBS Press Images"
Thanks FlowerPower!

Here are all 36 Press Images

Survivor Worlds Apart
Press Images - Episode 14
Date: 5.18.15
http://www.survivorfever.net/s30_press_images_ep14.html

_0001
_0002
_0003
_0004
_0005
_0006
_0007
_0008
_0009
_0010
_0011
_0012
_0013
_0014
_0015
_0016
_0017
_0018
_0019
_0020
_0021
_0022
_0023
_0024
_0025
_0026
_0027
_0028
_0029
_0030
_0031
_0032
_0033
_0034
_0035
_0036

05-19-15, 12:19 PM (EST)
37. "RE: CBS Press Images"
Sheldor, is there anyway to put them in a sequence, order with time?

05-19-15, 12:48 PM (EST)
39. "RE: CBS Press Images"
LAST EDITED ON 05-19-15 AT 01:35 PM (EST)

Courtesy of Mayan Sun and/or Kona, the pictures are already in what those two - and most of SS's MESS Hall Tribal Council - now refer to as "Sheldor Order": arranged in the order in which they were captured from the CBS tapes of the upcoming Episode(s).

Here is the link to Kona's post to Solving Riddles that contains the screen caps.

ETA: And here is the link to Kona's post to Solving Riddles that contains an explanation of the 'gaps' that are noted to the left of the pictures (in the original post).

G

05-20-15, 09:37 AM (EST)
42. "RE: CBS Press Images"
LAST EDITED ON 05-20-15 AT 10:59 AM (EST)

Wow, they are calling it "Sheldor Order"? All I was doing was seeing if the Survivor Fever Press Images had "Date Picture Taken" info and the current Ep14 Survivor Fever Press Images do not have time stamps so Mayan Sun and/or Kona must have a different source.

So if that order is correct, does that mean this photo is Jeff at the Final 4 Immunity Challenge "Final Four-titude"

and is Jeff kneeling and looking up at someone? Seems kind of an odd pose and I don't recognize the challenge pieces behind him. Is that the starting line rope with smaller rope untied. Definitely different than the challenge preview but that might have just been a prototype starting line.

05-20-15, 10:53 AM (EST)
43. "RE: CBS Press Images"
LAST EDITED ON 05-20-15 AT 12:05 PM (EST)

Hi!

It's all way above my head, but this is what I posted (quoting you) in the Episode Nine Vidcap Thread.

The Sheldor Theory - Post #26

In Previous Episodes some of the Press Images had EXIF Datawith information like:

Date Taken:(Actual Date photo was taken)
Authors: Monty Brinton
Camera Model: Canon EOS 5D Mark III or Canon EOS 5D Mark IV

Note: I've added this introductory paragraph of your comments just now.

In Episode 6 the Press Images
have EXIF Data with:

Date Taken: 3/18/2015 between 3:20 PM and 4:28 PM
Authors: Screen Grab
Camera Modelno info)

The problem with the Date Taken field is that the photos are taken by multiple cameras but the Date/Time on those cameras is NOT synchronized (sometimes even the Day is wrong!) so that makes the time stamps inaccurate for determining the actual sequence.

However, if we assume someone at CBS watched the video of the Full Episode this past Wed 3/18/2015 between 3:20-4:28 PM and grabbed screen captures, then the time stamps might even be more accurate to use.

Here are the Press Image "Screen Grab" time stamps
Note: The images, with time stamps, followed

Later in the Episode Six Vidcap Thread, I posted this ...

Bravo, Sheldor!
I think that your 'assumption' was absolutely brilliant.

And now I wonder ...

Do you know how far in advance of their airing the Survivor Press Images are created? Because it will be interesting to see - following your spoiling - if subsequent blurbs maintain a sequential pattern of screen captures or if in the darker dungeons of CBS, editors will actually take note - and/or care - and begin to review the same footage multiple times to produce screen captures with non-sequential timestamps.
Note: I edited my comments just now to correctly identify 'Press Images'.

And I'm still wondering ...

G

05-20-15, 12:13 PM (EST)
44. "RE: CBS Press Images"
They've been calling it Sheldor order for weeks. You're famous!

05-20-15, 04:29 PM (EST)
45. "RE: CBS Press Images"
So if that order is correct, does that mean this photo is Jeff at the Final 4 Immunity Challenge "Final Four-titude"

and is Jeff kneeling and looking up at someone? Seems kind of an odd pose and I don't recognize the challenge pieces behind him. Is that the starting line rope with smaller rope untied. Definitely different than the challenge preview but that might have just been a prototype starting line.

I've watched the Challenge Preview several times now, and I'm almost certain that the posts shown in in the picture of Jeff kneeling are one of the 'gates' at its beginning: the players do untie much smaller thongs located at their ends to release the heavier ropes.

So ...

If those are the orange posts (presumably, Rodneys, if the order of the Screen Grabs is correct) to the extreme right of the group of four (as one would face them) he is very probably kneeling in front of Will's blue 'station'. And if the posts are yellow (Mike's), he is very probably kneeling in front of Carolyn's red 'station'. However, noting that low shrub in the immediate background, I think that it is more likely than not that he is kneeling in front of the blue 'station'.

And to me, he looks ... concerned ... and sympathetic.

G

05-18-15, 06:31 PM (EST)
23. "Three challenges shown...."
The Family reward challenge??: Is the tile challenge the F5 RC?

I think the above shots are all from the F5 RC...

Then the F5 IC would be the blindfolded maze?

So which challenge is this?

F4 IC? Wow. No Sierra seen, no Rodney seen?

05-18-15, 08:33 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Three challenges shown...."
The blindfold maze has to be F5 IC because we see Jeff standing next to the spear that holds the necklace and I think we can see it on Mike's shoulders before Jeff takes it back.

So both Carolyn and Mike survive F5?! Will must have flipped to impress the jury. I'm guessing Mike won F5 immunity and he decided to wote with his NuNagarote ally over Sierra. Much good that will do him.

Jims03 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-18-15, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims03 Click to send private message to Jims03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Three challenges shown...."
LAST EDITED ON 05-18-15 AT 10:17 PM (EST)

I think you guys are right. Notice the color barriers in the last Mike and Will pictures. Red, blue, and yellow, like the original tribes. The color coding implies there are only three dividers between the slides... Therefore, there must be only four slides. Also, the challenge wouldn't be fair if the staircases weren't equally apart from everywhere. Clearly Will/Carolyn are sharing one and Mike/??? are sharing the one on the other side. It's the same F4 IC they've done in the past.

Wow, somehow both Mike and Carolyn survive Final 5. Crazy.

Jims03 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-18-15, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims03 Click to send private message to Jims03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Three challenges shown...."
Nevermind on the two staircases logic... There's only one. CBS released a video on their YouTube page that confirms not only it is the Final 4 IC, but that it is the final immunity challenge (meaning no Final 2).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=GyDrMVxEklk

survivor1234 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-18-15, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivor1234 Click to send private message to survivor1234 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Three challenges shown...."
From the two videos released in the past couple days, it's clear that Mike, Carolyn, Will make it to F4.

For the past week, I've been thinking Mike and Sierra are the next two to get voted out. Obviously we see Mike in F4, so I think the person voted out at F5 is Sierra, because of posts 24 and 25 from social media thread: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/8316.shtml#24

That photo has been sitting in the back of my mind for a month. It really looks like that is a photo of a very well bonded jury/Ponderosa crew. So, in my theory Mike gets voted at F4 which means Carolyn wins the F4 IC (since Rodney and Will are essentially useless).

Finally, an easy Carolyn win in F3, beating out Rodney and Will. Rodney gets maybe 1-2 votes.

05-19-15, 03:00 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Three challenges shown...."
Don't get my hopes up with Mama C because I really want her to win.

There's something else to ponder. Those three torch picks. Joe and Jenn got voted out with the same torches which were some straw things tied to a thin torch part(to represent no collar), Shirin and Tyler got voted out with the same torches which had some wider bottom of the torch part(probably to show some throne-like presence). The blue collars are shaped very differently where they look a bit rounded at the bottom of the torch part, like u-shaped(it may also mean USA, work hard, pride). Well the three torches are two blue collars and one white collar. But its possible some other could be lying down. And some in the past have used the wrong torch but the vote outs recently show them leaving with the same.

05-19-15, 06:34 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Three challenges shown...."
Good eyes Outsider32 regarding that photo of 3 Torches!

Final 3 Torches?

Blue Collar Torch and White Collar Torches

No Collar Torches

PepeLePew13 25685 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-15, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Three challenges shown...."
At this stage of the game, you can throw out any speculation about who's bonding with whom on the jury - there's only three days left in the game and they've all bonded with each other regardless of where they finished.

I wouldn't put any stock at all in that photo, spoiler-wise.

05-18-15, 10:09 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Three challenges shown...."
I hope that slider is a separate challenge from the loved ones. If so, Carolyn survives f5.

newsomewayne 9338 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-15, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Three challenges shown...."
F4 IC? Wow. No Sierra seen, no Rodney seen?

I agree, this is the F4 IC. If it was part of F5 tile challenge, we would be able to see the climbing structure that Will is shown to be on. So, no, this is part of the F4 challenge and either Sierra or Rodney go home next.

05-19-15, 02:06 PM (EST)
40. "RE: S30 | 'Finale' Ep. 14 | Vidcap Analysis *No Sources* "
LAST EDITED ON 05-19-15 AT 07:49 PM (EST)

The Preview of the Final Immunity Challenge from CBS ...

A Sneak Peek of It's a Fickle, Fickle Game from CBS ...

A Second Sneak Peek of It's a Fickle, Fickle Game from CBS ...

05-19-15, 09:46 PM (EST)
41. "RE: S30 | 'Finale' Ep. 14 | Vidcap Analysis *No Sources* "
Rodney: "I'm so proud to be your son, brother" (sic).

He can't even get that right!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •